Author Topic: TAR AUS 6 DISCUSSION of the LIVE SPOILERS  (Read 61844 times)

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR AUS 6 DISCUSSION of the LIVE SPOILERS
« Reply #250 on: May 16, 2022, 01:53:35 AM »
Think it's this unknown team from Group B. Peep the green inner part of his jacket.

Also @ everyone, it's HOO (Hours of Operation), not Head of Household  :funny:

:funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

So it looks like Sam & Alex are likely out in Marrakesh then, if that high-angle shot was taken after the first pitstop. The other 9 teams are all accounted for.
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline I ♥ TAR

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #251 on: May 16, 2022, 04:34:01 AM »
Yep, look like them.

I also do not think that Team 4 is Claire and Jodie. I watched the starting line video again and team 4 wear different clothes than team in Belize. Claire and Jodie sighted in Belize are wearing their Hawkesbury River Dragons uniform and it just does not make sense they would start the race in different clothes as they were clearly branding themselves as dragon race athletes with these clothes.

https://i.imgur.com/L8KFG1C.jpeg  This is the sighting from Leg 2 and team 4 has one brown haired lady in it, Claire and Jodie are both blondes.

Do we really have 8 FF teams this season?

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #252 on: May 16, 2022, 07:40:23 AM »
Yep, look like them.

I also do not think that Team 4 is Claire and Jodie. I watched the starting line video again and team 4 wear different clothes than team in Belize. Claire and Jodie sighted in Belize are wearing their Hawkesbury River Dragons uniform and it just does not make sense they would start the race in different clothes as they were clearly branding themselves as dragon race athletes with these clothes.

https://i.imgur.com/L8KFG1C.jpeg  This is the sighting from Leg 2 and team 4 has one brown haired lady in it, Claire and Jodie are both blondes.

Do we really have 8 FF teams this season?

It looks like it. 8 FF, 7 MF and 5 MM is my guess.
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline Parasparopagraho

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #253 on: May 17, 2022, 07:54:38 AM »
Production was clearly stacking the odds in favour of TARAUS's first ever female winner and given this version's history, it's the right choice.

Offline I ♥ TAR

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #254 on: May 17, 2022, 09:19:57 AM »
Sam & Stuart, Reem & Crystal, Morgan & Lilli, Nara & Glennon, and Sam & Alex all followed each other at around the same time. All of these teams were home two days after that Scott sighting in Izmir happened.

Nara & Glennon made it to Colombia based on the new photo evidence. Are we sure they followed other teams during the time stated in the post?

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #255 on: May 17, 2022, 10:21:35 AM »
Sam & Stuart, Reem & Crystal, Morgan & Lilli, Nara & Glennon, and Sam & Alex all followed each other at around the same time. All of these teams were home two days after that Scott sighting in Izmir happened.

Nara & Glennon made it to Colombia based on the new photo evidence. Are we sure they followed other teams during the time stated in the post?

Probably some confusion with that team specifically, but the clump of all these teams following each other at around the same time on Instagram stands and has basis. They're all on privated accounts too so there's no reason why it would be someone else accepting their requests.

Nara & Glennon were definitely home by April (social media activity), so if they got eliminated this would have been in Colombia.

Offline Joberio

• RFF Sr. Member
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO AMY & MAYA, WINNERS OF TAR25!
« Reply #256 on: May 17, 2022, 01:39:00 PM »
Production was clearly stacking the odds in favour of TARAUS's first ever female winner and given this version's history, it's the right choice.
Yeah, I really don't get why the show didn't see the problem before.  If every single season of your show is being won by men's teams, especially physically fit alpha-male teams, you've got a problem -- with your tasks, your casting, or both.  Kudos to them for finally addressing the problem via casting, at least.  And it sounds like they've changed things up with the tasks, as well, and not made so many of them based on physical strength.

Offline Parasparopagraho

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #257 on: June 04, 2022, 11:12:04 PM »
Since Corinth will almost certainly appear on a different episode than the one featuring Santorini, Athens could well be its own night leg.

Offline OMGitsGARRET

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #258 on: June 05, 2022, 12:29:41 AM »
Since Corinth will almost certainly appear on a different episode than the one featuring Santorini, Athens could well be its own night leg.

Yep that matches what gamerfan laid out on the previous page, three legs in Greece.

My speculation is probably a leg in the Greek countryside (which includes the Corinth canal task), a night leg in Athens, and then the Santorini leg.

Offline Parasparopagraho

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #259 on: June 05, 2022, 12:35:01 AM »
Agreed.

Perhaps the same principle applies to the triple Turkish legs, which potentially ventured beyond Izmir e.g. Cappadocia.

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #260 on: July 31, 2022, 06:30:33 PM »
Official press release from 10:

Hosted by Beau Ryan, this season will see the contestants racing across six continents and experiencing the extraordinary delights of international destinations such as Turkey, Greece, Belize, Morocco, Mexico and Colombia.

They seem to be very adamant that this is a six-continent and seven-country Race (Australia included). I don't see them intentionally withholding a country so I guess this means we just spent more time in Greece/Turkey than originally needed while production tried to deal with the COVID outbreak?  :duno:

I wonder if this means we're just 21 legs rather than the assumed 24 after AUS 5. This would also mean significantly less NELs, with 20 teams in 21 legs that would only leave 3 NELs for the whole season rather than 6, and no intruders.

Offline stunami

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #261 on: August 01, 2022, 08:57:10 AM »
Question, do we have 9 teams from one group spotted outside of Morocco?
Cuz I'm starting to wonder if we don't have 4 legs in Morocco, with 2 teams eliminated in each group, then meet up in Greece with 16 teams! If I'm not mistaken, no teams from Group A was spotted in Chefchaouen right?

When looking at the timeline, it seems from group A, team 4 (older F/F teams), team 5 (Reem and Crystal) and team 10 (Sam & Alex) were not spotted outside of Morocco (One leg in Marrakech + somewhere else)

With group B: Team 13 (Jake/Holly) and Mystery team 19 were not spotted outside of Morocco! (We know this group has a leg in Ouarzazate and one in Chefchaouen)

The first Greek leg was filmed very close to the end of the Chefchaouen leg, so maybe Group A had two legs back to back first and then they filmed the two Morocco legs for group B (Ouarzazate and Chefchaouen). Then everybody in Greece...

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #262 on: August 01, 2022, 06:02:01 PM »
Just want to add to the 21-leg theory:

Leg 1: Melbourne to Ouarzazate, Morocco (Group B - I'm actually inclined to think "Group B" in our spoilers is "Group A" on the actual season as Beau is present at this starting line but for the sake of this post I will be referring to our Spoiled Group B). 10 teams race, 1 team eliminated in 20th.
Leg 2: Sydney to Marrakesh, Morocco (Group A) 10 teams race, Alex & Sam likely eliminated in 19th.
Leg 3: Chefchaouen, Morocco (Merge?) 18 teams race, 1 team eliminated in 18th.
Leg 4-6: Greece 17 teams race, three teams eliminated in 17th-15th place.
Leg 7-9: Turkey 14 teams race, three teams eliminated in 14th-12th place.
Leg 10-12: Colombia 11 teams race, three teams eliminated in 11th-9th place, one of which is Nara & Glennon.
Leg 13-15: Belize 9 teams race, two teams eliminated in 8th-7th place. I'm speculating we have an NEL burned by now, as we saw exactly eight teams in what might be Belize 2. Absolutely no basis to say only 2 teams eliminated in Belize, but I definitely think Belize 2 is our F8 leg.
Leg 16-18: Mexico 6 teams race, 2 teams eliminated in 6th/5th place, one of which is Steph & Lauren.
Leg 19-21: Australia 4 teams race, Mori & Pako eliminated, likely F3 NEL, Finale. We have absolutely no sightings of Tiffany & Cynthia in the 2nd WA leg, but we definitely have three WA legs as timeline of events live were: Mori & Pako seen racing at dusk → They resurface on social media → Proper leg on the next day (the now infamous sighting of Kelly & Georgia heading to the South Mole Lighthouse Pit Stop) → Finale two days later.

I think this could happen. I don't see them withholding any country from the route at this stage, three legs per country/week seem feasible, and our sightings align with this, factoring in the slightly extended schedule in Greece/Turkey due to the COVID breach.

Offline Parasparopagraho

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #263 on: August 01, 2022, 08:05:22 PM »
Gamerfan and I were discussing the possibility of a missed country and he found an Instagram post of a bunch of camera/sound crew with a picture taken in a wintery snowy location. Not sure if we're allowed to post it since it's production, but unless one of the countries they went to already had a super snowy region that they visited, this is probably a missing country with three legs during the ~10 days we had no sightings.

Could it have resembled Ara(c)hova and Mount Parnassus from the latest promo:

Offline I ♥ TAR

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #264 on: August 02, 2022, 04:13:10 PM »

Leg 16-18: Mexico 6 teams race, 2 teams eliminated in 6th/5th place, one of which is Steph & Lauren.
Leg 19-21: Australia 4 teams race, Mori & Pako eliminated, likely F3 NEL, Finale. We have absolutely no sightings of Tiffany & Cynthia in the 2nd WA leg, but we definitely have three WA legs as timeline of events live were: Mori & Pako seen racing at dusk → They resurface on social media → Proper leg on the next day (the now infamous sighting of Kelly & Georgia heading to the South Mole Lighthouse Pit Stop) → Finale two days later.

Do we have proof for Steph & Lauren being eliminated in Mexico? And are we sure about Tiffany & Cynthia making it to F3?

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #265 on: August 02, 2022, 09:14:33 PM »

Do we have proof for Steph & Lauren being eliminated in Mexico? And are we sure about Tiffany & Cynthia making it to F3?

We saw them in Mexico 2 but not in Mexico 3 or Australia, and the description of local sightings of "two girls in red" in WA don't match them at all. Again, no concrete sightings, but they definitely made it to Mexico.

Offline I ♥ TAR

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #266 on: August 11, 2022, 05:15:36 AM »
1st leg - 1st starting line group to somewhere in Morocco, wall smashing challenge
2nd leg - 2nd starting line group to Marrakesh Morocco.
3rd leg - both starting line groups merged and raced in Chefchaouen Morocco.

Is this correct? That would pretty much confirmed unknown team as 20th place team eliminated first in 1st leg.

Offline Parasparopagraho

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #267 on: August 11, 2022, 07:49:05 AM »
So the premiere city is Ouarzazate?

Offline I ♥ TAR

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #268 on: August 13, 2022, 06:46:22 AM »
With the new promo showing Reem and Crystal in Greece, that pretty much narrow don our first three Morocco boots to:

20th place - unknown team from 1st starting group.
19th place - Sam and Alex from 2nd starting group.
18th place - either Holly & Jake or our unidentified older FF team. There was that shot in the promo of Holly & Jake being sad for probably missing HOO and then we had sighting of them waiting at Pit Stop with penalty most likely, so I am SPECULATING Holly and Jake may be 18th place team eliminated in Morocco III.

Offline Parasparopagraho

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #269 on: August 14, 2022, 09:23:09 AM »
Was the (non-Beau) host at the Sydney Starting Line ever identified?

Offline stunami

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #270 on: August 14, 2022, 04:14:18 PM »
Question: Do we have any proof of group A (The sydney group) being in Chefchaoun?

Offline I ♥ TAR

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #271 on: August 14, 2022, 04:52:12 PM »
Question: Do we have any proof of group A (The sydney group) being in Chefchaoun?

We do not have we are just assuming it. But to be fair, only people from group B were seen Chefchaoun in the promo. Sooo... Did our 2 starting line groups run 2 separate legs each? And then merged in 16? Would 2nd leg of group B be in Morocco or Greece then?

Offline Parasparopagraho

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #272 on: August 15, 2022, 07:47:47 AM »
Was the (non-Beau) host at the Sydney Starting Line ever identified?

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #273 on: August 15, 2022, 11:41:45 AM »
Could it have been Scott, and then he sat around waiting as a backup once teams merged? At least then he wouldn't have come out of nowhere when he takes over hosting.

Offline Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #274 on: August 15, 2022, 12:01:34 PM »
Could it have been Scott, and then he sat around waiting as a backup once teams merged? At least then he wouldn't have come out of nowhere when he takes over hosting.

Think he was still in the US at that time. He was at SXSW before replacing Beau.