Author Topic: HaMerotz LaMillion 9 (TAR Israel) Bitch, Moan & Squal Here! *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*  (Read 13951 times)

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
New Zealand! An underused country on the US version, not so much on the Israeli version!

Queenstown is one of the best cities in the world! Hopefully they have an awesome, adventure-packed leg (it isn't called the adventure capital of the world for nothing!)

This would have to be the last country before the finale in Israel right?

Offline Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
This would have to be the last country before the finale in Israel right?

We’re in the endgame now. Poetic to end in Queenstown. Glad there won’t be much overlap with Australia. Helps that they are on different continents. Even with the change in networks, 12 might conduct the finales similar where the teams find out the results after the show premieres to prevent spoilers.

Offline Parasparopagraho

• RFF Frantic Poster
Here's hoping that the Bulgaria visit was real because without it, this route will be even lamer than haMerotz8's.

Online Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
I don't consider the last route that lame. Every country except the Netherlands was doubled up, yes, but 7 and 8 were like one mega-route split in two seasons, filmed back-to-back. It looks much better in that context.

Offline Parasparopagraho

• RFF Frantic Poster
^

It's moreso the fact that they failed to debut Luxembourg in lieu of the Dutch leg, a letdown after haMerotz7's Nepal episodes.

Online Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
So they went to Azerbaijan! This is a nice surprise :D

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
I love this route! One of my "Dream Routes" actually came into reality.

Offline Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
For a post-COVID first production route, this turned out well. Love that we’re seeing Azerbaijan again.

Offline Brannockdevice

• RFF Sr. Member
^

It's moreso the fact that they failed to debut Luxembourg in lieu of the Dutch leg, a letdown after haMerotz7's Nepal episodes.

Will you guys never be happy with any destination?
"Exploration is really the essence of the human spirit." -Frank Borman

Offline Parasparopagraho

• RFF Frantic Poster
^

Heh, even TARAUS6 under Channel Ten managed to visit Belize - albeit the Israelis had and still have a superior track-record for routing overall.

Offline kyleisalive

• RFF Full Member
^

Will you guys never be happy with any destination?

Nope.  Only the route they want, but only the tasks they want there, and when those legs finally happen, they'll be in the wrong order, with the wrong host, and the wrong teams will be eliminated.

Offline Parasparopagraho

• RFF Frantic Poster
^

LOL, touché!

Online Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
Really, the only dud leg on this route is if they did indeed go to Victoria Falls. Seeing 3 visits in a short time by 3 different versions (including this one) kind of ruined the spectacle.

Offline ovalorange

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I'm pretty sure the Azerbaijan timing conflicts with Victoria falls. Looking at Baku a few days after Tangier (22 May)

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
Azerbaijan! What a nice surprise! What an awesome country to be visited!  :conf: :cheer: :woohoo:

Offline ovalorange

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
For a post-COVID first production route, this turned out well. Love that we’re seeing Azerbaijan again.

I'm with this - this is actually a really interesting route that would be super fun to run

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster

I'm with this - this is actually a really interesting route that would be super fun to run

Outside of the US TAR. This is one of the best routes I've seen and to accomplish at a COVID-era. Props to the production.
Iceland, Spain, Austria, South Korea, New Zealand, Morocco, Azerbaijan, Vietnam and a speculated, Bulgaria, which I do hope so it does get visited.

Azerbaijan is a surprise and it's refreshing since were are seeing it in the summer, US S.20's visit was during the winter months, not really ideal for a coastal city like Baku.
I've seen the F1 Races there on TV and it is stunning.

Bulgaria, TAR Israel, making 1sts for the franchise, if confirmed, 1st ever visit added to the list (Bosnia & Herzegovina, Kyrgyzstan, Nepal, Cuba).

Iceland, Spain, South Korea, New Zealand, Austria, Morocco, Vietnam - No need to elaborate, these are already gems.

On a different note: If TAR Israel can do this. I'm hoping the US version can to. I am waiting to be surprised. Glad Travel is up and about.

Offline Parasparopagraho

• RFF Frantic Poster
At least the Azeris will be dealing with racers more like Race Across the World 1's than Season 20's.

Offline Avid

• RFF Sr. Member
I didn't see this in the I've thread, but looks like the whole Baku leg is on tiktok
« Last Edit: June 16, 2023, 07:57:01 PM by Avid »

Offline Jai Ho

• RFF Full Member
  • you are my destiny//jai ho जय हो

Outside of the US TAR. This is one of the best routes I've seen and to accomplish at a COVID-era. Props to the production.
Iceland, Spain, Austria, South Korea, New Zealand, Morocco, Azerbaijan, Vietnam and a speculated, Bulgaria, which I do hope so it does get visited.

Azerbaijan is a surprise and it's refreshing since were are seeing it in the summer, US S.20's visit was during the winter months, not really ideal for a coastal city like Baku.

Bulgaria, TAR Israel, making 1sts for the franchise, if confirmed, 1st ever visit added to the list (Bosnia & Herzegovina, Kyrgyzstan, Nepal, Cuba).

Iceland, Spain, South Korea, New Zealand, Austria, Morocco, Vietnam - No need to elaborate, these are already gems.

On a different note: If TAR Israel can do this. I'm hoping the US version can to. I am waiting to be surprised. Glad Travel is up and about.

I think TARAUS's Cuba visit predated Israel's, IIRC.

But OMG THIS ROUTE. Wow. Undervisited countries with beautiful and distinctive locations, and no two countries with the same native language (Icelandic, Spanish, Korean, English/Maori, German, Arabic, Vietnamese, Azeri, and possibly Bulgarian - and really only 2 countries with the same region, with SK/Vietnam as Asia, even though SK is East Asia and Vietnam is Southeast Asia; similarly, Spain/Austria/Iceland are European Union but much more culturally different than, say, Austria/Germany, and Spain/Morocco are both Mediterranean but on different continents.)

This will be a fun season.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2023, 03:58:37 PM by Jai Ho »
TAR. USA/Israel.

aishwarya rai :: nicole scherzinger :: ke$ha :: leila lopes :: rosanne cash :: des'ree :: carly simon :: leymah gbowee :: mary j blige :: kathy najimy :: annie lennox :: angelique kidjo :: dolly parton :: temple grandin :: sheila e :: lena :: ellen degeneres :: shirley manson

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster

I think TARAUS's Cuba visit predated Israel's, IIRC.

But OMG THIS ROUTE. Wow. Undervisited countries with beautiful and distinctive locations, and no two countries with the same native language (Icelandic, Spanish, Korean, English/Maori, German, Arabic, Vietnamese, Azeri, and possibly Bulgarian - and really only 2 countries with the same region, with SK/Vietnam as Asia, even though SK is East Asia and Vietnam is Southeast Asia; similarly, Spain/Austria/Iceland are European Union but much more culturally different than, say, Austria/Germany, and Spain/Morocco are both Mediterranean but on different continents.)

This will be a fun season.

Do you think we also traveled to Germany in this season? I mean it is a short drive from Austria. If TAR Israel did, new country. That'll further make it one of the best. I hope Bulgaria gets confirmed.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Peach loves fun, positivity, and JOY.

Gets ornery with too much whining...

Go ahead...but don't forget the good stuff!

:ghug:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I'm very excited to see what the season has to offer.

Offline LandonM170

• RFF Sr. Member
Was the finale leg in Queenstown? Do we know how many legs this season has?

Offline Parasparopagraho

• RFF Frantic Poster
^

Considering that the last three seasons all ended on Israeli soil, the probability of an overseas finale destination is low.