Author Topic: TAR AUS 6 DISCUSSION of the LIVE SPOILERS  (Read 62204 times)

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR AUS 6 DISCUSSION of the LIVE SPOILERS
« Reply #325 on: October 01, 2022, 12:16:21 AM »
Some analysis from the promo for Legs 18-20:

Tiffany & Cynthia performing a task at Optus Stadium.

Pako & Mori at The Ozone (also Optus Stadium).

Cynthia doing the skydiving Roadblock.

Heath & Toni at an unknown place (In WA?).

Based on the promos/sightings, the only teams we cannot properly confirm made it to Australia are Lauren & Steph and Heath & Toni. Considering how Heath & Toni are currently leading on betting sites by an enormous margin (which was correct during AUS4/5), it would be surprising if they missed out on the finale. And if they won, I believe this would be the first time in a while where we didn't see the winners at all during finale sightings.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2022, 12:19:23 AM by gamerfan09 »

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #326 on: October 01, 2022, 07:29:26 AM »
Heath & Toni have placed top 2 for the last six legs. Lauren & Steph have been plodding along since they came back. The odds are absolutely on the latter to go.

Offline NumfarPTB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #327 on: October 01, 2022, 08:59:02 AM »
Well, that confirms that Tiffany & Cynthia are either 4th or our missing team in the F3, as we only had hearsay, without photo confirmation of them racing in AUS.
Between Heath and Toni / Lauren and Steph (oddly they're both Darker shade of blue teams), the latter are the only team without win. Also, with the prominent edit Heath and Toni been getting, if they're out in Mexico 3, I kind of expected they might have done a similar tease they did with Flick & Gabby for the promo for Belize 1. At least, from this standpoint it seems more likely that Lauren & Steph are our 6th place team.

« Last Edit: October 01, 2022, 09:08:55 AM by NumfarPTB »

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #328 on: October 02, 2022, 09:38:58 AM »
So Heath & Toni did make it to Australia. Thought it'd be them.

Offline NumfarPTB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #329 on: October 02, 2022, 12:51:36 PM »

Rooting for them being our missing team in the F3.

Offline I ♥ TAR

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #330 on: October 02, 2022, 03:53:12 PM »

Based on the betting odds which were historically always right for both TARAU and SURVIVORAU Heat and Toni made it to F3 and won.

Offline Joberio

• RFF Sr. Member
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO AMY & MAYA, WINNERS OF TAR25!
« Reply #331 on: October 02, 2022, 05:20:03 PM »

Gosh, I'm not.  Eight women's teams cast and not a single one in the F3?  That'd turn me right off this season.

Offline Zack.

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #332 on: October 02, 2022, 07:35:04 PM »
I will respectfully disagree, especially if they win :) From a competitive standpoint Toni & Heath have pushed themselves into the top tier of teams this season with Pako & Mori and the ever-declining Angel & Frankie, and the pair of them have been kind and supportive to each other and the other competitors in the face of all the insanity that is The Amazing Race Australia (to say nothing of her having incurable cancer or racing around the world post-pandemic).

There's a brief preview from the official twitter - https://twitter.com/amazingrace_au/status/1576648286697656323

Tiffany & Cynthia are running to the Royal Aero Club of WA (they may be asked to go to Jandakot Airport). I have to assume this is where the plane roadblock occurs.

Tiffany's jacket would suggest it's early in the day, but who knows with this franchise  :funny:

Angel & Frankie are running past the Love Locks to get to the Swan Bells Tower

On TAR 9, all they had to do was go up and get a clue from here; in this franchise I would not be surprised if they reprised the love locks task from TAR 6 and other versions in some manner.

The preview also basically telegraphs Pako & Mori's elimination :groan: reading between the lines, implies it's because Pako/they can't or won't complete the task at the stadium

Offline Joberio

• RFF Sr. Member
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO AMY & MAYA, WINNERS OF TAR25!
« Reply #333 on: October 02, 2022, 07:55:43 PM »
I will respectfully disagree, especially if they win :) From a competitive standpoint Toni & Heath have pushed themselves into the top tier of teams this season with Pako & Mori and the ever-declining Angel & Frankie, and the pair of them have been kind and supportive to each other and the other competitors in the face of all the insanity that is The Amazing Race Australia (to say nothing of her having incurable cancer or racing around the world post-pandemic).
I care nothing about that.

Offline NumfarPTB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #334 on: October 04, 2022, 12:28:02 PM »
Not following any of the racers socials, but was just reminded of something from TAR Can.
The winning team kinda gave it away they won the race on TAR Canada, when it was mentioned they were the ones hosting the viewing party for the racers. Curious if this is happening here as well.