Author Topic: HaMerotz LaMillion 8 (TAR ISRAEL 8) Ongoing SHOW Discussion  (Read 64116 times)

Offline tatasport

• RFF Full Member
Re: HaMerotz LaMillion 8 (TAR ISRAEL 7) Ongoing SHOW Discussion
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2020, 02:55:11 PM »
A bit confused but the leg started out at night but it ended with teams running in the daylight. Was their a break in filming or were teams running non stop?

Was thinking the same.
Show content
I could notice the times where the teams arrived at Manila Ocean Park though. Some of them arrived at dark and went out in sunlight (e.g. Shay & Shani, Yael & Yosiel). I couldn't imagine this leg ran non-stop, hmm... back to that long first leg again (then my mind told me 'well this is like FvF so, toughness went higher' excuse this mind but the leg-)
הפעם עד הגמר - זירה, 2016
🇮🇱🇫🇷

Online Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2020, 03:00:39 PM »
A bit confused but the leg started out at night but it ended with teams running in the daylight. Was their a break in filming or were teams running non stop?

Legs sometimes last two days with an overnight break.

Looks like teams arrived at Ocean Park at night, spent the night at the oceanarium's hotel, and performed the task in the morning.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2020, 03:27:05 PM by Xoruz »

Online Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2020, 03:06:17 PM »
The Double Battle had me dying.  :funny:

If you guys later said the Double Battle looked like Wipeout than Survivor challenges, well that's my thought in the first place lol you're not alone~

Teams referenced Survivor and Ninja Israel but you're not wrong.

Offline tatasport

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2020, 03:30:34 PM »
The Double Battle had me dying.  :funny:

If you guys later said the Double Battle looked like Wipeout than Survivor challenges, well that's my thought in the first place lol you're not alone~

Teams referenced Survivor and Ninja Israel but you're not wrong.

LAUGHTERS ALL OVER THE PLACE OMG  :funny:
Show content
And yes I'm not alone thinking that it's more into Wipeout, Ninja's sometimes not this savage (they have a different level) while especially Survivor's immunity challenges, set a bit differently in the water than this one (except I miss something...)
🇮🇱🇫🇷

Offline tatasport

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2020, 03:31:22 PM »

Legs sometimes last two days with an overnight break.

Looks like teams arrived at Ocean Park at night, spent the night at the oceanarium's hotel, and performed the task in the morning.

Makes sense as well.
🇮🇱🇫🇷

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2020, 03:43:01 PM »
Is there still another episode to Leg 1? :)

I like this Philippines start. Nice change from HaMerotz normally spending the first leg at home.

Online Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2020, 03:54:11 PM »
^^
One more. The show's treating this more like a regular leg than a premiere.

Offline jfarbzz

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2020, 12:11:37 PM »
Oh boy I can't wait for our first pre-pistop luck task 🙄

Online Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2020, 01:57:48 PM »
Breaking news: the next episode is tomorrow.

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2020, 02:38:51 PM »

wow

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2020, 11:51:04 PM »
Finally got into it and caught up. Half All-Stars is a nice breath of fresh air, and this might be the first time ever that I like every single returning team in an All-Stars Race.

So, we seriously got a Tali & Gili on this Race, who are completely different and unrelated from Tali & Gili who were just on LAST SEASON. How in the world did that manage to happen? That's going to make Wiki work fun...

Did Vova & Alla walk away without casting a vote at the Yield? I swear it didn't show them picking anybody...
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline tatasport

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2020, 11:51:11 PM »

Yep. I just saw the ad, which had just posted like 38 mins ago as I speak.
Reshet, why so sudden? 🤔 [I literally woke up with this]
🇮🇱🇫🇷

Offline tatasport

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2020, 12:52:16 AM »
Finally got into it and caught up. Half All-Stars is a nice breath of fresh air, and this might be the first time ever that I like every single returning team in an All-Stars Race.

So, we seriously got a Tali & Gili on this Race, who are completely different and unrelated from Tali & Gili who were just on LAST SEASON. How in the world did that manage to happen? That's going to make Wiki work fun...

Did Vova & Alla walk away without casting a vote at the Yield? I swear it didn't show them picking anybody...

I remember they voted for Netanel & Asaf? The edit though~ hmm
🇮🇱🇫🇷

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2020, 01:08:51 AM »

I suppose that's what I'll go with. Alla only said over and over that she wants to vote for a team with two boys, and there's two of those. It shows a picture of Asaf & Netah, but she never audibly confirms it.
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline tatasport

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2020, 03:30:27 AM »

I suppose that's what I'll go with. Alla only said over and over that she wants to vote for a team with two boys, and there's two of those. It shows a picture of Asaf & Netah, but she never audibly confirms it.

I remember one said they're so strong, so what I thought they voted for Asaf & Netanel instead of Ben & Ori~ which are the two MMs this season from what I can infer.
🇮🇱🇫🇷

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2020, 04:59:28 AM »
How does HaMerotz do in Israel these days? Like how popular and/or successful is it?

Offline tatasport

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2020, 08:45:31 AM »
How does HaMerotz do in Israel these days? Like how popular and/or successful is it?

In the last two episodes it was like first in rankings for both times so it was popular as well? But idk, can anyone verify this from what I knew so far (especially if you guys are from there)? Toda rabaaa~
🇮🇱🇫🇷

Online Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2020, 02:56:38 PM »
Oh boy I can't wait for our first pre-pistop luck task 🙄

Thankfully not with a Kafkaesque task instead.

Offline tatasport

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2020, 02:59:42 PM »
Show content
OMG am I the only one who felt that S5 Cambodia flashback or just those several flashbacks that the Yield ended up with footrace with the last place?? Omg.

But otherwise, from what I can understand:
- Feel what's it. Kinda like Bean Boozled or like the seventh season pre-finish line with toothpaste but this time they had to feel it with their legs. When they got the sequence of those things correctly, they'd get the next clue.
- TELEPHONE! It's everywhere. There are loads of one-liner lyrics out there (every phone rang rip), like Miri Mesika's Hozer Bachazara or like Avi Peretz's Kashe Li, but they had to figure out that those four lines are from Eden Ben Zaken's Malkat Hashoshanim and from there, they'd be handed their next clue. This needs competency, because you had to find the right lyrics for the right song and yes for that moment too. [PS: I learn from songs and this really helped me hunting songs lol ngl]

Some fun facts:
- Yael had to bargain to pay the taxi and even they tried to ask Lian & Eviatar to lend their money?! But they pulled through so yes~
- I could feel Vova & Alla somehow. I remember Alla said "they didn't know any Israeli song" [the struggle is real], hence the "alliance" between them and Ben & Ori. Oh whew. There the Yield went, and thank goodness they survived.

Oh well next leg would still be in the Philippines and yes I can't wait for that sequence! That one part in promo feels like, if in Indo, "bakiak" 😄 (like they wore sandals but nope it's big and it could be filled by two of them or more ah this homeland nostalgia hits me)
🇮🇱🇫🇷

Online Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2020, 03:12:46 PM »
Show content
OMG am I the only one who felt that S5 Cambodia flashback or just those several flashbacks that the Yield ended up with footrace with the last place?? Omg.

- Feel what's it. Kinda like Bean Boozled or like the seventh season pre-finish line with toothpaste but this time they had to feel it with their legs. When they got the sequence of those things correctly, they'd get the next clue.
- TELEPHONE! It's everywhere. There are loads of one-liner lyrics out there (every phone rang rip), like Miri Mesika's Hozer Bachazara or like Avi Peretz's Kashe Li, but they had to figure out that those four lines are from Eden Ben Zaken's Malkat Hashoshanim and from there, they'd be handed their next clue. This needs competency, because you had to find the right lyrics for the right song and yes for that moment too. [PS: I learn from songs and this really helped me hunting songs lol ngl]

Some fun facts:
- Yael had to bargain to pay the taxi and even they tried to ask Lian & Eviatar to lend their money?! But they pulled through so yes~
- I could feel Vova & Alla somehow. I remember Alla said "they didn't know any Israeli song" [the struggle is real], hence the "alliance" between them and Ben & Ori. Oh whew. There the Yield went, and thank goodness they survived.

Oh well next leg would still be in the Philippines and yes I can't wait for that sequence! That one part in promo feels like, if in Indo, "bakiak" 😄 (like they wore sandals but nope it's big and it could be filled by two of them or more ah this homeland nostalgia hits me)

Show content
Been a while since we were shown a team struggling for cash.

Felt for Vova & Alla since they were at a disadvantage for the last task, but very glad that they managed to survive.

Offline tatasport

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2020, 03:20:53 PM »
Show content

Some fun facts:

Show content
Been a while since we were shown a team struggling for cash.

Felt for Vova & Alla since they were at a disadvantage for the last task, but very glad that they managed to survive.

Show content
My wild inference said "omg there's an alliance between Vova & Alla and Ben & Ori" then looking at the next Monday's sneak peek "oh welp I'll have more wild inferences by then." 🤣🤔
🇮🇱🇫🇷

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: HaMerotz LaMillion 8 (TAR ISRAEL 8) Ongoing SHOW Discussion
« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2020, 06:15:30 PM »
Peach, there's a typo in your title which comes off as confusing at first glance, lol

You called HaMerotz 8 "TAR Israel 7"

oops!bad typing. fixed!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2020, 08:11:03 PM »
Super happy with 11th place

Offline jfarbzz

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #48 on: September 10, 2020, 08:45:54 AM »
It's been only one leg and newbies have already won more legs against returnees than in TAR31 😂

Offline tatasport

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #49 on: September 10, 2020, 09:39:35 AM »
It's been only one leg and newbies have already won more legs against returnees than in TAR31 😂

Well, this makes me really interested to see what the next leg will look like~ :D
🇮🇱🇫🇷