Author Topic: Unaired Things From TAR Episodes  (Read 25224 times)

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Unaired Things From TAR Episodes
« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2022, 05:07:07 PM »
Does anyone have Disney+ (outside the US) and be willing to check a few episodes for me to see if certain tasks have been inserted?

As a Canadian, I'd be curious to see in season 5 if they put that unaired Banff section in the final leg.

Offline TheBayAreaGuy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #51 on: April 12, 2022, 05:28:00 PM »
Do you have Disney+ account? I'd also want to find out if the final task of the maze shows teams finding four wooden boxes or still just the one.

Does anyone have Disney+ (outside the US) and be willing to check a few episodes for me to see if certain tasks have been inserted?

As a Canadian, I'd be curious to see in season 5 if they put that unaired Banff section in the final leg.

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #52 on: April 12, 2022, 06:02:25 PM »
Unfortunately no

Offline ianthebalance

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #53 on: April 12, 2022, 06:49:12 PM »
Do you have a link to that task chart?

Actually someone did know about it. I remember someone who made a chart of every task up to like season 25 or something mentioned it and I always found it odd that no one else mentioned it

Edit: I wish I said something before, I never realized how big of a discovery it was lol

I found it! Was actually made by someone on RFF  :conf:
https://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,30764.msg1067575.html#msg1067575

Offline LandonM170

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #54 on: December 29, 2022, 11:57:31 PM »
Big update!

Someone kindly uploaded the cut task in it's entirety onto YouTube.

The entire sequence shows nearly 10-minutes of completely unaired never before seen footage, including brand new scenes not even pertaining to the cut task itself.

Going back and comparing this to the original airing and watching them side by side is really interesting and shows just how much editing has an impact on the show itself.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=EoXUBZfffRA
So CBS has decided to not upload this version to Paramount+. Paramount+ just features the original episode, and doesn't even include the recap for S7, so the episode titles and descriptions for each episode from episode 7 and on are behind by a leg. Episode 11 (the 2 hour finale) has the title, "The Devil Made Me Do It" and the description talks about teams going from Turkey to London.

I am surprised this version wasn't on Paramount+, as CBS uploaded it on Disney+ (around the world) when it was on there. I still wonder if CBS has ever thought of releasing the footage of unaired tasks into episodes on Paramount+. No, they don't care.

Offline TheBayAreaGuy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #55 on: January 12, 2023, 10:24:58 PM »
I got confirmation directly from Bill that Joe did the unaired Roadblock in the first Poland leg of (the real) All-Stars. That leaves only Uchenna & Joyce left for that task.

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #56 on: January 13, 2023, 06:23:16 PM »
I got confirmation directly from Bill that Joe did the unaired Roadblock in the first Poland leg of (the real) All-Stars. That leaves only Uchenna & Joyce left for that task.

To this day, I want to know what was the Roadblock about.

Offline LandonM170

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #57 on: January 13, 2023, 08:05:46 PM »

Doesn't it have something to do with having to row a boat out onto the reflecting pool from the park to the palace?

Offline TheBayAreaGuy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #58 on: January 13, 2023, 09:22:05 PM »
"The team member assigned to perform this Roadblock must row a boat out onto the reflecting pool from Łazienki Park to Łazienki Palace."

Doesn't it have something to do with having to row a boat out onto the reflecting pool from the park to the palace?

Offline LandonM170

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #59 on: January 14, 2023, 01:19:46 PM »
I was trying to find out what the unaired RB in S10 leg 7 as I just watched the episode and found it in the archives of RRF, luckily! I had no idea it was sea kayaking! However, there were videos of Kandice doing the Roadblock posted by Isabella on Photobucket with links in the thread, however, every link I found for it brought up a 404 error or took me to some blog that said I didn't have access to this page and hadn't been updated since Survivor 23 was coming out (2011), and I know these videos are most 12 years old, so I get that it's probably difficult to find these videos, however, if anyone has these videos available for me to watch I would be so appreciate of it!

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #60 on: January 14, 2023, 05:51:54 PM »
"The team member assigned to perform this Roadblock must row a boat out onto the reflecting pool from Łazienki Park to Łazienki Palace."

I somehow doubt the entire Roadblock was nothing more than "row a boat across a pond"...
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline TheBayAreaGuy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #61 on: February 08, 2023, 11:56:04 AM »
If you have additional information about it, you should share it with the rest of us...

I somehow doubt the entire Roadblock was nothing more than "row a boat across a pond"...

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #62 on: February 08, 2023, 11:45:34 PM »
If you have additional information about it, you should share it with the rest of us...

Do you mind asking Joe & Bill for the information, please?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #63 on: February 09, 2023, 09:49:39 AM »
Be nice please.

I can ask the guys, just make me a list please.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline TheBayAreaGuy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #64 on: February 23, 2023, 06:12:41 AM »
I did. My answer is above...

Do you mind asking Joe & Bill for the information, please?

Offline TARstorian

• RFF Full Member
    • TARstorian.
« Reply #65 on: April 13, 2023, 11:12:59 AM »
Actually someone did know about it. I remember someone who made a chart of every task up to like season 25 or something mentioned it and I always found it odd that no one else mentioned it

Edit: I wish I said something before, I never realized how big of a discovery it was lol

This sounds like Bindles' challenge guide. Whenever I can't think of a specific piece of unaired info from TAR, Survivor, or The Mole for all of the international versions of each of those shows, I always refer to Bindles' challenge guide or just ask him directly. He has a really good memory and does really good research.
I have been to 63 countries. I have met Phil Keoghan, Jon Montgomery, Allan Wu, Elise and Bertram in person. I visited Joe & Bill in Hawaii, JK & Mike in Singapore, and Rovilson in Manila. I attended the TAR 28, 29, and 34 finales.

Offline TARstorian

• RFF Full Member
    • TARstorian.
« Reply #66 on: April 13, 2023, 11:23:54 AM »
There are two unaired bits from TAR Canada 1 that amuses me to this day.

a) The unaired Fast Forward from the legendary Saskatchewan leg where teams had to do a police car simulation. Hal Johnson told me every team tried to do it but everyone failed. I can't recall another time where every team attempted a Fast Forward but couldn't do it. Production likely thought it was best to sweep that one under the rug.

b) The unaired U-Turn from the Final 4 NEL. All four teams could do basic math and knew it had to be a NEL. Everyone agreed not to use it as it would just be a pointless move to upset everyone, and therefore it went unused. I love it when contestants can quickly outwit Production like that.

Note: Apparently the same guy who took over all of the reality TV Wikipedia pages for the US version of these shows is removing a lot of the unaired content references. I just noticed he removed the reference to the unaired The Save twist from TAR 26. Thank goodness for Wikia. I think he just enjoys going out of his way to piss everyone off.
I have been to 63 countries. I have met Phil Keoghan, Jon Montgomery, Allan Wu, Elise and Bertram in person. I visited Joe & Bill in Hawaii, JK & Mike in Singapore, and Rovilson in Manila. I attended the TAR 28, 29, and 34 finales.

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #67 on: April 13, 2023, 06:00:57 PM »
b) The unaired U-Turn from the Final 4 NEL. All four teams could do basic math and knew it had to be a NEL. Everyone agreed not to use it as it would just be a pointless move to upset everyone, and therefore it went unused. I love it when contestants can quickly outwit Production like that.

That wasn't unaired.
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline TARstorian

• RFF Full Member
    • TARstorian.
« Reply #68 on: April 14, 2023, 02:19:12 PM »

That wasn't unaired.

Well, that's one heck of a Mandela Effect I imposed upon myself over the past ten years. Did I mention this was the very first season I originally podcasted ten years ago? I think I just lost ten points for Gryffindor.

Offline Parasparopagraho

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #69 on: April 16, 2023, 06:20:43 PM »
In Supacoowacky's defence, it was a F4 TBC instead of a NEL. /s

Offline Headhunter

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #70 on: July 08, 2023, 09:41:37 PM »
I don’t think this has been mentioned in this thread yet: an unaired challenge from the Bahrain leg on TAR30 where teams had to answer questions while standing on the plank of a ship; wrong answers would mean the team has to jump off the plank into the water!

https://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,33374.msg1210341.html#msg1210341

Offline TheBayAreaGuy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #71 on: January 31, 2024, 03:00:44 PM »
Uchenna messaged me back to say that Joyce did this task. All the mysteries for unaired tasks is resolved for the real All-Stars season!

Offline TheBayAreaGuy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #72 on: January 31, 2024, 03:44:10 PM »
I found this episode's old thread but still couldn't resolve the Roadblock mystery.

https://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,10907.150.html

Season 10, Leg 7 (Mauritius): Roadblock was present, but unknown.

This was fully explained somewhere in the threads here, Lyn kindly gave us all the details.

Offline TheBayAreaGuy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #73 on: March 05, 2024, 10:04:11 AM »
Erwin & Mary completed this Roadblock.

I found this episode's old thread but still couldn't resolve the Roadblock mystery.

https://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,10907.150.html

Season 10, Leg 7 (Mauritius): Roadblock was present, but unknown.

This was fully explained somewhere in the threads here, Lyn kindly gave us all the details.

Offline TheBayAreaGuy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #74 on: March 05, 2024, 10:08:06 AM »
Karli has said she likely performed the unaired Roadblock in Leg 8 of TAR 5. The sisters also alternated doing Roadblocks.