Author Topic: SINGING FOR A DREAM 2024 (Cantando por un sueño)  (Read 1220 times)

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
SINGING FOR A DREAM 2024 (Cantando por un sueño)
« on: August 03, 2024, 02:44:56 PM »

"Singing for a dream" is a TV reality show that airs on AmericaTV channel, and is produced by the same production company as his sister show Dancing for a dream "LaFlia Contenidos". The show is a local version of the Televisa program of the same name. It was broadcasted on its previous run on the years 2006 and 2007 hosted by Marcelo Tinelli, in 2011 and 2012 hosted by Denise Dumas and José María Listorti and in 2020 was hosted by Angel De Brito and Laura Fernández.

The structure of the show has a resemble with Dancing for a Dream, with a famous contestant paired with a non famous partner. They all compete through different rounds where one couple is eliminated until remaining only four of them. These remaining couples are splitted in two semifinals and the winners will face each other in the finals. The winner is crowned as the champion.

This is the list of the previous winners:

Season one (2006)

Iliana Calabró y Ricardo Rubio

Season two (2007)

Tití Fernández y Micaela Salinas

Season three (2011)

Patricio Giménez y Priscila Suárez

Season four (2012)

La Mole Moli y Natalie Scalzadonna

Season five (2020)

Agustín Sierra & Inbal Comedi
« Last Edit: August 03, 2024, 02:53:12 PM by Alenaveda »
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Re: SINGING FOR A DREAM 2024 (Cantando por un sueño)
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2024, 02:54:51 PM »
Saved.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2024, 02:55:11 PM »
Saved.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2024, 02:55:35 PM »
Saved.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2024, 02:56:14 PM »
Saved.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2024, 02:56:33 PM »
Saved.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2024, 02:56:56 PM »
Saved.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2024, 02:57:15 PM »
Saved.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2024, 02:57:33 PM »
Saved.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2024, 02:57:50 PM »
Saved.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2024, 02:58:09 PM »
Saved.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2024, 02:58:27 PM »
Saved.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2024, 02:59:07 PM »
Saved.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2024, 03:04:07 PM »
As all of you should suspect, DFAD is not returning this year - this is something knew since the first months of the year -. However, the surprise was the announcement in Angel De Brito's program this past season that SFAD is coming back to the air after four years.

Is still unknown when is going to start the new season, who is or are going to host it and the names of the future contestants (there are several lists in the media popping) and the members of the jury. The intention of the network is to make a short season - contrary to what happened with DFAD that ended in January of this year -.

That's all we have for now. I'll be updating as this develops and news are coming.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2024, 03:06:16 PM »
Now you can post, if you want.

As I always said, any opinion is welcomed here. Feel free to discuss about the contestants, any aspect of the performances and the scores if you want to.  ;)

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2024, 08:41:54 AM »
According to Angel De Brito, two of the members of the jury would be Moria Casán and Marcelo Polino.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2024, 12:31:38 PM »
According to some specialized journalists, the reality would be starting on mid-September.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2024, 10:33:17 AM »
Not from this reality, but info from its brother show: Marcelo Tinelli has just announced via his social media that next year we're going to have a new season of Dancing for a dream celebrating 20 years since it's first season aired.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2024, 07:22:53 PM »
According to some specialized journalists, the reality would be starting on mid-September.

And we have a premiere date: September 23rd.