Author Topic: TAR AUS 6 DISCUSSION of the LIVE SPOILERS  (Read 63707 times)

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR AUS 6 DISCUSSION of the LIVE SPOILERS
« Reply #150 on: April 06, 2022, 07:37:23 AM »
Posting my current guesses for this season's length + potential boot order following the Team numbers we used in the Contestants thread:

20th-19th: Team #8 (Sydney Starting Line) + Potential Team #20. All other teams were sighted after their respective starting legs.

I am going to assume that just like TAR Australia 5, we have 3 legs per "area" and at least one is a Non Elimination.

18th-17th: (Greece Elims) Any combo of Team #3, Team #5, Team #7, Team #10, Team #12, Team #18, and Team #19
16th-15th: (Turkey Elims) Any combo of Team #3, Team #5, Team #7, Team #10, Team #12, Team #18, and Team #19
14th-13th: (Colombia Elims) Any combo of Team #3, Team #5, Team #7, Team #10, Team #12, Team #18, Team #19, Team #1, Team #13, and Team #14
12th-11th: (Belize Elims) All teams currently at risk, pending future sightings.

With this assumption, we'd be currently on Leg 14 (Leg 13 Belize City, Leg 14 Caye Caulker, and we'd likely have at least 2-3 more countries on the route dependent on if they do the final 3 legs in Australia. What a season!

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #151 on: April 06, 2022, 09:31:43 AM »
Doesn’t that team in blue look like two older women? Just wondering if it could be the older FF (team 4) at the first start line?

It looks like two older women to me too

Honestly I would be SHOCKED if older FF from the Sydney starting line was still in this. They could barely run on that video. Even nuns from season 4 seemed more athletic. Logic tells me is't not them but you never know...

The height difference isn't there. These 2 individuals are similar in height while the ones at the start don't
« Last Edit: April 06, 2022, 09:43:44 AM by fossil-racer »
Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #152 on: April 06, 2022, 02:03:41 PM »
Doesn’t that team in blue look like two older women? Just wondering if it could be the older FF (team 4) at the first start line?

Honestly I would be SHOCKED if older FF from the Sydney starting line was still in this. They could barely run on that video. Even nuns from season 4 seemed more athletic. Logic tells me is't not them but you never know...

The height difference isn't there. These 2 individuals are similar in height while the ones at the start don't

The person on the left is bending forward…definitely taller than the woman on the right.
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline stunami

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #153 on: April 06, 2022, 02:55:21 PM »
I think that we can'T say if it's really them or not...
The angle is weird, that person is bending forward, maybe the ground is uneven.
Like we don't know, we can't rule it out

Offline PikaBelleChu

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "Pika-Pika-pi? Pika!"
« Reply #154 on: April 06, 2022, 08:31:57 PM »

What if the woman on the left just bent her body down as if she was doing something? her height looks tall to me.

Offline Magpiegirl

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #155 on: April 07, 2022, 02:08:14 AM »
Found pics on FB. Too bg to post. Caye Caulker, Belize. The detour was Twirl it or Twist it. Thanks to Shelley Kohagen. She posted videos of the detour too and there are some great close ups along with other photos. https://www.facebook.com/shelley.kohagen

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #156 on: April 07, 2022, 02:12:33 AM »
:welcome: Magpiegirl!

I'm sure the Twerk It Detour's gonna look great on TV, lol. Lots of booty shaking.

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #157 on: April 07, 2022, 11:14:03 AM »
What if this was one of the blondes and the older lady from Team 4? After the shutdown, their partners couldn't continue and they linked up. :duno:

Offline Linda BC2

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #158 on: April 07, 2022, 11:49:14 AM »
What if this was one of the blondes and the older lady from Team 4? After the shutdown, their partners couldn't continue and they linked up. :duno:

Good thought. What if it is half of two teams that are on the sidelines waiting for their team mate to finish the task?

Offline OMGitsGARRET

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #159 on: April 07, 2022, 12:17:36 PM »
The lady on the right in that picture definitely looks older to me. I suppose it could just be shadows...? But I still think the body type and face is of a more mature woman.

Other than the height difference, which could just be explained by the person on the left crouching, the big difference is this team is wearing Blue and not the Grey-ish color our original older team 4 was wearing at their Starting Line we witnessed.

From what I can see, all other teams have kept with their original Starting colors, so it would be very strange if this was team 4 that they would change colors mid-way through.

So possibilities is it's:

-Not team 4
-Another team with an older member from the other Start Line
-The blondes in blue from the Start Line we saw and the shadows are just messing with the looks
-A hybrid team

I do think the hybrid team option is least likely, but let's not forget that TARAUS likes to do some crazy stuff sometimes. I wouldn't put it pass them to possibly create a hybrid team mid-way through. I think it's super unlikely... but not 100% impossible.

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #160 on: April 08, 2022, 05:37:09 PM »
Just to say, I had been operating under the same impression as some others regarding Morocco-Greece-Turkey, which was that there was 2 legs in each with Group A and B competing in a leg in a different location and a team being eliminated each time...however, I notice now that in Athens at the Technopolis, Team 3 and 7 from Group A are in shot with Group 12 (the younger brunette FF team) who are from Group B...just wanted to highlight that!
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #161 on: April 08, 2022, 05:40:00 PM »
Just to say, I had been operating under the same impression as some others regarding Morocco-Greece-Turkey, which was that there was 2 legs in each with Group A and B competing in a leg in a different location and a team being eliminated each time...however, I notice now that in Athens at the Technopolis, Team 3 and 7 from Group A are in shot with Group 12 (the younger brunette FF team) who are from Group B...just wanted to highlight that!

Yeah the fact that we saw Group A and Group B together really makes me think they just merge at 18.

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #162 on: April 08, 2022, 06:00:31 PM »
Can't believe new contestants are still popping up left and right.

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #163 on: April 08, 2022, 06:02:57 PM »

I believe it's currently who we believe to be Team 4.

Offline I ♥ TAR

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #164 on: April 08, 2022, 06:07:10 PM »

I believe it's currently who we believe to be Team 4.

I am pretty sure she is part of team 9. EDIT: ok, she is not, ignore this.  :funny:
« Last Edit: April 08, 2022, 06:10:12 PM by I ♥ TAR »

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #165 on: April 08, 2022, 07:42:13 PM »
Season 2 - Canada
Season 3 - USA

I thought TAR Australia might complete the trio with Mexico someday.

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #166 on: April 08, 2022, 10:34:24 PM »
https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cat19m9ADs_/?utm_medium=copy_link

I mean, the lady on the left of Team 9 in this video of the Group A startline (who we have never properly seen in photos thus far) does look like that lady in Merida, Mexico...you get a good look at her in the video and the clothes definitely fit the start line. Hair also looks similar. And in the shot of them in Caye Caulker, the lady on the left (again, out of shot mostly like the Sydney hotel photo of them) does look to have a similar hair colour as this woman. I still think this is Team 9 and Team 4 could still be the team in light blue in Caye Caulker or an older FF/MF team from Group B as fossil thinks. Sorry to put spanner in the works, I'm just not sure and tend to think this lady is from Team 9 from Group A...not a new team from Group B.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2022, 10:47:02 PM by Kiwi Jay »

Offline H_E_L_L_O

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #167 on: April 08, 2022, 10:47:35 PM »
With teams in the Yucatán could the Western US be next? After all there were planned legs in the US for the original TARAU 5 route.

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #168 on: April 08, 2022, 10:52:36 PM »

I mean, the lady on the left of Team 9 in this video of the Group A startline (who we have never properly seen in photos thus far) does look like that lady in Merida, Mexico...you get a good look at her in the video and the clothes definitely fit the start line. Hair also looks similar. And in the shot of them in Caye Caulker, the lady on the left (again, out of shot mostly like the Sydney hotel photo of them) does look to have a similar hair colour as this woman. I still think this is Team 9 and Team 4 could still be the team in light blue in Caye Caulker or an older FF/MF team from Group B as fossil thinks. Sorry to put spanner in the works, I'm just not sure and tend to think this lady is from Team 9 from Group A...not a new team from Group B.

I agree with Kiwi. Definitely Team 9.

We can't say for sure on some of the teams so I think we need to be more patient.

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #169 on: April 08, 2022, 11:10:45 PM »

We can't say for sure on some of the teams so I think we need to be more patient.

Agreed! We are doing well, but some of it will take time, as we wait to uncover teams and look at initial promos. Do we have an idea of airdate yet?

Also - has anyone looked at how long they went quiet around Turkey? Do we have enough time between Turkey and Colombia for another 2-3 legs? Might have missed a country there?

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #170 on: April 08, 2022, 11:18:25 PM »

Agreed! We are doing well, but some of it will take time, as we wait to uncover teams and look at initial promos. Do we have an idea of airdate yet?

Also - has anyone looked at how long they went quiet around Turkey? Do we have enough time between Turkey and Colombia for another 2-3 legs? Might have missed a country there?

Between Turkey 1 to Colombia 1 is about 9 to 10 days.

Offline ianthebalance

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #171 on: April 08, 2022, 11:36:55 PM »
I wouldn’t be surprised if they went to somewhere colder in Europe during the Turkey-Colombia gap, especially since everywhere else on the route is more Mediterranean/tropical thus far

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #172 on: April 09, 2022, 02:36:25 AM »
With teams in the Yucatán could the Western US be next? After all there were planned legs in the US for the original TARAU 5 route.

If they go to the US, we're sure to get some good spoilers.

Offline ovalorange

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #173 on: April 09, 2022, 08:44:37 AM »
Mariachi task looks to be in Parque de Santa Lucía

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #174 on: April 09, 2022, 08:48:33 AM »
https://twitter.com/TheChrisGentry_/status/1512784132421701638

Production sighted shooting B-roll this morning - another leg in Merida?