Author Topic: TAR 32 MEDIA *May Contain Spoilers*  (Read 26884 times)

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
Re: TAR 32 MEDIA *May Contain Spoilers*
« Reply #50 on: October 22, 2020, 05:02:09 PM »
Yeah, I mean this was expected with such a late start ...
Can't help getting paranoid from news like this though. Praying we still have more seasons to come!

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #51 on: October 22, 2020, 05:43:57 PM »
Ep3 press photos are out. No city tasks, apparently: cooking, thatched roof, blow darts and a market task? (maybe just tied into cooking). At first I thought they might stage everything at CIPIA, but the Dessana tribe ID suggests everything was at Tupe beach/village (it turns out there's more than one indigenous tourist show). Pit stop looks to be on a river boat.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #52 on: October 23, 2020, 01:34:42 PM »
Ep3 press photos are out. No city tasks, apparently: cooking, thatched roof, blow darts and a market task? (maybe just tied into cooking). At first I thought they might stage everything at CIPIA, but the Dessana tribe ID suggests everything was at Tupe beach/village (it turns out there's more than one indigenous tourist show). Pit stop looks to be on a river boat.

OMg I feel like I just finished Ep 2!  :faint:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline OMGitsGARRET

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #53 on: October 23, 2020, 09:49:41 PM »
Show content
According to Futon Critic, the pair of double episodes set to air on November 18th are titled "Give Me a Beard Bump" for episode 7, and "Are You a Rickshaw?" for episode 8.

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/showatch/amazing-race/listings/

"11/18/20 (We.)   8:00 PM   CBS (#3207/3208) Give Me a Beard Bump / Are You a Rickshaw?"

I'm not going to say anything else regarding episode 7's title other than CBS has some really dumb members on their production team to approve that title so far in advance.  :groan:
« Last Edit: October 24, 2020, 01:23:32 AM by OMGitsGARRET »

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #54 on: October 23, 2020, 10:49:41 PM »
Oddly enough, IIRC, zDecember 16 was the date of the season one finale, a Thursday as it was shifted for that episode from Wednesday. That was due to the one week pause in all network programming immediately after 9/11.
-- theschnauzers

Offline ovalorange

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #55 on: October 23, 2020, 11:05:16 PM »
According to Futon Critic, the pair of double episodes set to air on November 18th are titled "Give Me a Beard Bump" for episode 7, and "Are You a Rickshaw?" for episode 8.

"11/18/20 (We.)   8:00 PM   CBS (#3207/3208) Give Me a Beard Bump / Are You a Rickshaw?"

I'm not going to say anything else regarding episode 7's title other than CBS has some really dumb members on their production team to approve that title so far in advance.  :groan:

Hmm, probably means it's also India x2 and not Almaty x2 like we originally thought.

Offline Malcooolm

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Ladies and gentleman...Miss California!
« Reply #56 on: October 24, 2020, 01:06:35 AM »

Hmm, probably means it's also India x2 and not Almaty x2 like we originally thought.

Show content
If there are two India legs, then that means Paraguay would have to be an NEL. We know that there was a speed bump in Kazakhstan so whatever leg was before that was an NEL. If there are two Kazakh legs then that’d likely be Leg 7 but if it’s just one then it’s Leg 6 meaning Leg 4 would have to be an NEL for everything to line up. I’m leaning toward two Kazakhstan legs and everything we already thought being correct but...you never know!
Love, an unapologetic Lisa & Michelle stan

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #57 on: October 24, 2020, 05:09:08 AM »
Why, CBS, just why.
All I'm gonna say is I'm glad to be semi-spoiled, otherwise seeing that title quote just now would have made me seriously mad.
Amazing decision.

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #58 on: October 24, 2020, 08:21:46 AM »
Show content

The title "Give Me a Beard Bump", way to spoil which team possibly gets a Speedbump.
:whoop:

CBS subtlety spoiled 11th-9th in the promos and now this clue  :groan:

Call me weird or whatever, but I love looking at spoilers and doing detective work, but sometimes I also do enjoy that we got spoilers but we didn't get full knowledge as to who was eliminated in this particular leg, like with the 11th-9th Place this season. Just for the thrill when watching as the season unfolds. It was only then that we have gotten to know the placements when CBS started rolling out the promos.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2020, 08:26:25 AM by TARUSAFan »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #59 on: October 24, 2020, 09:14:35 AM »
I'm not sure it spoils a speedbump?

But it definitively spoils the guys making Leg 7 which is a huge spoiler for most.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Malcooolm

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Ladies and gentleman...Miss California!
« Reply #60 on: October 24, 2020, 10:28:32 AM »
I'm not sure it spoils a speedbump?

But it definitively spoils the guys making Leg 7 which is a huge spoiler for most.
There was a video of Phil in Kazakhstan explaining a task and at the end he says “Okay, now let’s go do the Speedbump”
Love, an unapologetic Lisa & Michelle stan

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #61 on: October 24, 2020, 10:59:22 AM »
Gothcha. I thought you were talking about the title.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Online Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #62 on: October 24, 2020, 12:24:14 PM »
TARUSAFan, also that they make it that far, because what other team has such a focus on their beards.

That's about as bad as calling the season 27 finale "We Got a Chance, Baby" :(

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #63 on: October 25, 2020, 12:02:56 AM »
TARUSAFan, also that they make it that far, because what other team has such a focus on their beards.

That's about as bad as calling the season 27 finale "We Got a Chance, Baby" :(

Yeah, didn't think of that, it obviously spoiled who made it till Leg 7 (well, for the casual viewers & for those who don't go to RFF)

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #64 on: October 25, 2020, 05:40:36 AM »
The Beard Bump might just be a play on Fist Bump, not Speed Bump.

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
« Reply #65 on: November 04, 2020, 06:42:16 PM »
Episode 9 title is "This is Not Payback, This is Karma" and to air on November 25, 2020.

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #66 on: November 04, 2020, 09:54:25 PM »
CBS REVISED SCHEDULE

Show content
Also, both India episodes ("Are You a Rickshaw?" and "This is Not Payback, This is Karma") moved to November 25 and December 2.

Offline Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #67 on: November 06, 2020, 02:00:17 PM »
Looks like two weeks of back-to-back episodes.

https://deadline.com/2020/11/cbs-pushes-seal-team-season-premiere-the-amazing-race-election-coverage-1234610555/

The competition show now will air from 8-10 p.m. Wednesday, November 25, with a new original episode airing in the 9 p.m. hour that had previously been set for SEAL Team. S.W.A.T will air at 10 p.m. November 25.

Offline OMGitsGARRET

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #68 on: November 09, 2020, 05:02:28 AM »
I'm not sure if this is the right thread to post this in, or if it could even deserve it own thread itself but;

I thought some people here might find this interview from Rob Has a Podcast with TAR29 winner Scott Flannary on this current season of TAR worth listening to. Specifically, Scott talking about how whenever the teams from his season had access to the internet, they would go onto THIS website and search to see information on their very own season WHILE filming. Things like contestant identification to see if people were who they said they were, to see if we had any information on the route, or anything else notable, ect. It's really interesting actually!

https://robhasawebsite.com/amazing-race-32-the-tarpit-week-4-scott-flanary/

It starts around the 1 hour and 6 minute mark and lasts for the next few minutes. Some really fascinating stuff!

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #69 on: November 11, 2020, 09:28:55 AM »
That was interesting to listen to! :funny:

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #70 on: November 11, 2020, 08:04:59 PM »
Episode 10 title is "Getting Down to the Nitty Gritty" and is to air on December 2, 2020.

Offline ovalorange

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #71 on: November 12, 2020, 12:47:08 AM »
I'm not sure if this is the right thread to post this in, or if it could even deserve it own thread itself but;

I thought some people here might find this interview from Rob Has a Podcast with TAR29 winner Scott Flannary on this current season of TAR worth listening to. Specifically, Scott talking about how whenever the teams from his season had access to the internet, they would go onto THIS website and search to see information on their very own season WHILE filming. Things like contestant identification to see if people were who they said they were, to see if we had any information on the route, or anything else notable, ect. It's really interesting actually!

It starts around the 1 hour and 6 minute mark and lasts for the next few minutes. Some really fascinating stuff!

Thanks for sharing, I think I recall hearing about teams checking RFF midrace shortly after filming.

I'm most surprised that we knew a location right after they'd ripped open a clue telling them to fly there. My guess says it would be Vietnam but I'm not sure ???

Offline cbacbacba1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #72 on: November 12, 2020, 02:01:46 AM »

Thanks for sharing, I think I recall hearing about teams checking RFF midrace shortly after filming.

I'm most surprised that we knew a location right after they'd ripped open a clue telling them to fly there. My guess says it would be Vietnam but I'm not sure ???
I didn't know any from TAR29. But I remember we know the Hong Kong leg is happening right after Alex & Conor left the Chiang Mai pit-stop  :funny: That was why I was able to go to the airport to hunt them  :funny:
« Last Edit: November 12, 2020, 05:41:11 PM by cbacbacba1 »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #73 on: November 12, 2020, 07:36:43 AM »
The funniest I ever heard was back in the day before cell phones when producers still used satellite phones. They were mile high in a field in Ecuador (IIRC) and we were LIVE POSTING here. I was told long after that by a producer that the TAR team was going crazy going WHERE IS SHE as we live updated. Fun times!!   :funny:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #74 on: November 19, 2020, 01:52:38 AM »
Two episodes to go... and the episode titles are:

Ep 11 "Run on Your Tippy Toes" scheduled for December 9, 2020 and
Ep 12 "Now It's About Winning" (the season finale) scheduled for December 16, 2020.