Author Topic: TAR Australia 8: Bitch, Moan & Squeal Thread (Possible Spoilers!)  (Read 3551 times)

Offline kyleisalive

• RFF Full Member
Re: TAR Australia 8: Bitch, Moan & Squeal Thread (Possible Spoilers!)
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2024, 09:18:58 PM »
Wouldn't be surprised if they're still in Africa-- we'd probably see a lack of sightings if they went to the more sparsely-populated countries.  It'd be neat to see them head into Botswana, Namibia, or (even better) Madagascar.

Offline Avid

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2024, 11:06:17 AM »
If it's any consolation, we didn't get much for last season either. They just fell off the radar from Cambodia on.

Which was kinda nice, since it turned out to be such a great cast, I didn't mind being surprised at the second half of the boot order.
Last season was massive.. how will they top it ? 🤔  especially Darren and tristan

Online PikaBelleChu

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "Pika-Pika-pi? Pika!"
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2024, 06:03:49 PM »
Celebrity Edition 2 already ended considering how many weeks we haven't seen new sightings in it at all. But they will reveal the countries & places they visited when their premier showing is up in Fall 2024?

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2024, 06:19:51 PM »
Celebrity Edition 2 already ended considering how many weeks we haven't seen new sightings in it at all. But they will reveal the countries & places they visited when their premier showing is up in Fall 2024?

They always do. They did promise a better route, so I just hope it's not like last time, making it sound like more countries than they actually visited ("India! Malaysia! Cambodia! Borneo!")

But yeah, they'd be pretty much finished by now. These producers sure know how it to keep it out of sight. Season 7 didn't produce many sightings, either.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2024, 06:25:12 PM by Maanca »

Offline Avid

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2024, 07:50:32 AM »
So happy  the latest spoiler includes the father son duo ...so happy they are still IN IT..i just saw  the interview from the paramount + Australia boss.  :)x :2hearts:

Offline Avid

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2024, 07:54:30 AM »

They always do. They did promise a better route, so I just hope it's not like last time, making it sound like more countries than they actually visited ("India! Malaysia! Cambodia! Borneo!")

But yeah, they'd be pretty much finished by now. These producers sure know how it to keep it out of sight. Season 7 didn't produce many sightings, either.
I feel that we don't get too many spoilers coz they have a smaller crew unlike usa and canada which move with alot of camera crew members .it's a big production

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2024, 06:45:10 PM »
I'm stoked that we get to see Namibia for a second time (and the first time for Swakopmund!), but I'm unsure how I feel about seeing Thailand for the third time eight seasons - at least we get to see Phuket for the first time?