Author Topic: S41: Ep 13: "One Thing Left To Do...Win" (12/15, Season Finale)  (Read 3626 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
S41: Ep 13: "One Thing Left To Do...Win" (12/15, Season Finale)
« on: December 03, 2021, 11:09:28 AM »
Survivor - "One Thing Left to Do... Win" (Sneak Peek 1)

After a dangerous season filled with new twists, only five castaways remain and must battle it out for the title of Sole Survivor and the $1 million prize, on the two-hour season finale of the CBS Original series SURVIVOR. For the first time since season one, the winner will be revealed live on location. The finale will be immediately followed by a one-hour after-show hosted by Jeff Probst, Wednesday, Dec. 15 (8:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network, and available to stream live and on demand on Paramount+*.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/2NqQf2ywbwc" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/2NqQf2ywbwc</a>

Survivor - "One Thing Left to Do... Win" (Sneak Peek 2)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/GNdtqXaoqJY" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/GNdtqXaoqJY</a>
« Last Edit: December 13, 2021, 06:45:53 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: S41: Ep 13: "One Thing Left To Do...Win" (12/15, Season Finale)
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2021, 06:42:18 PM »
The final sneak peeks of the season are up!

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2021, 09:46:27 PM »
Ricard was voted out first, Heather lost a close FMC to Deshawn.

F3: Erika (7 votes), Deshawn (1 vote), Xander (0 votes)

Erika becomes the first Canadian to win the show!!

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2021, 10:42:22 PM »
Wasn't there technically that one years ago, but show policies required him to give up his Canadian citizenship to claim the winnings.

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2021, 11:05:06 PM »
Wasn't there technically that one years ago, but show policies required him to give up his Canadian citizenship to claim the winnings.

I believe that was Todd Herzog in Survivor: China?

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2021, 11:54:46 PM »

For better clarification, first Canadian resident to win

Online Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2021, 11:17:15 AM »
I was rooting for Erika since the beginning but was afraid it wasn't worth my time due to the pre-merge edit. I'm psyched she won and loved watching the subtle, social game!
I'm glad she can join the ever-growing list of winners, adding to the proof that people from all kinds of backgrounds can win Survivor!

I can't wait for Ricard (and probably Shan) to play again; they were some of the most compelling players in awhile. The entire cast was excellent and more than made up for the asinine twists. Here's hoping 42 can continue this momentum!
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline Nyoman_SB1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2021, 11:00:00 AM »
Congrats Erika  :conf:  So many complains from viewers because Xander didn't win, mostly because he is people's sweetheart (like Joe, Malcolm, Spencer) and they think the jury were bitter. I think Xander has no one to blame but himself. First, he takes Erika to the final 3 and the most important thing is his answers at the final tribal. Erika did a great job with her speech, convinced the jury why she deserve to win. Xander failed to impress the jury with his answers, even took a long time to understand Liana's question.

I knew Erika won right after the final tribal, but i was surprised Xander got ZERO vote. I expected at least he got 2 votes from his closest ally (Evvie & Tiffany). I also confused with Danny, he praised Erika's game a lot but he vote for Deshawn lol...