Author Topic: TAR 27 Speculation and Discussion of **SPOILERS**  (Read 330988 times)

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR 27 Speculation and Discussion of **SPOILERS**
« Reply #900 on: October 31, 2015, 10:32:20 AM »
I just checked the timeline after a long time, and it seems that Cindy & Rick are at risk alone for 3 legs. (Legs 6, 7, 8 ) :ascared From my calculations, they barely have a chance to make it past the next leg, or on the Polish one. :(

Them being at risk alone for 3 legs means that we'll have an F6 by the start of the Indian leg, Leg 9. :ascared If so, that's gonna be exciting, because the last time TAR had Leg 9 with 6 teams was at TAR18, and if you remember some of my posts around the forum, you'd know that I'm the type who likes to have more teams towards the end, or less NEL's during the beginning. :yess:

Offline bottle

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #901 on: October 31, 2015, 10:45:40 AM »
I agree I think this season is delivering both in tasks and teams too
I wonder though when Phil said his favorite legs were Indian ones this seasons what are going to happen?  :trampb:

Online georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #902 on: October 31, 2015, 12:08:21 PM »
I just checked the timeline after a long time, and it seems that Cindy & Rick are at risk alone for 3 legs. (Legs 6, 7, 8 ) :ascared

Remember that our "at risk' status is based on LIVE sightings.

And... Not seen does not mean NOT THERE. So all "at risks" should be considered with that in mind. :waves:

#peaachhatesbootlists
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #903 on: October 31, 2015, 01:27:41 PM »
I just checked the timeline after a long time, and it seems that Cindy & Rick are at risk alone for 3 legs. (Legs 6, 7, 8 ) :ascared

And... Not seen does not mean NOT THERE. So all "at risks" should be considered with that in mind. :waves:

#peachhatesbootlists

I think Cindy & Rick will be eliminated next leg, making the Krakow leg either an NEL or another elimination leg.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 07:18:49 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
« Reply #904 on: October 31, 2015, 06:27:58 PM »
Speaking about the timeline, I didn't pay enough attention to the spoilers as they were coming but do we really not know anything of the teams beyond Top 6? Considering RFF's track record I find that incredible. I'm ok not knowing bootlist but RFF not knowing much is surprising.

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #905 on: October 31, 2015, 07:14:08 PM »
Speaking about the timeline, I didn't pay enough attention to the spoilers as they were coming but do we really not know anything of the teams beyond Top 6? Considering RFF's track record I find that incredible. I'm ok not knowing bootlist but RFF not knowing much is surprising.

Really happy that there are no full spoilers to who makes the finale. Only Tiffany & Krista are spoiled, and this should mean an unpredictable race from here on out after Cindy & Rick's potential boot.

Although I have to admit... I would love confirmation that neither Justin & Diana nor Tanner & Josh make the Final Three =P

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #906 on: October 31, 2015, 07:17:46 PM »
Now, what edit are teams getting?
"I will not not be rich" - Renata Klein on Big Little Lies

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #907 on: November 03, 2015, 06:28:15 AM »
Just speculating.... what if India 1 is a KOR too? :lol:

I don't think we'll be seeing the Speed Bump this season  :gnome

Offline Keepcopz

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #908 on: November 03, 2015, 06:35:58 AM »
Just speculating.... what if India 1 is a KOR too? :lol:

I don't think we'll be seeing the Speed Bump this season  :gnome

I'd love it.  KOR >>> NEL with lame Speed Bump (Making plane toys in Namibia :res:)

But are we sure yet that India 1 is NEL/KOR? It'd be funny if Poland is NEL. (3 Consecutive KOR/NEL-EL in a row) :lol:

Offline cbacbacba1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #909 on: November 03, 2015, 07:13:57 AM »
There is a u-turn in India 1, so it is more likely it will an elimination leg (though they have placed a u-turn in KOR this season)

Offline bottle

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #910 on: November 03, 2015, 07:53:42 AM »
I believe Poland is NEL all the teams were seen at least in India or on the way to India

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #911 on: November 03, 2015, 08:20:05 AM »
Winner speculation:

Tiffany & Krista have an edit similar to Mona & Beth. "We're SO much stronger than others may think! We're not just moms! We're not just cheerleaders!" I feel that based on this, they will get 3rd. That doesn't necessarily rule them out of winning, though. Just something to think about.

People have said Justin & Diana are the villains of the season. Unfortunately (for me... and maybe others), they don't really seem to have a villain edit. I honestly feel they have a victim edit. Sure, they're part of the rivalry, but they've never actually been shown being evil or saying evil things about the other teams. And Justin being annoying is him being overly positive, not him being negative to the other teams. And that random arc (Justin vs. Diana) that started last episode... why do I feel like they're going to win? They're similar to Dave & Connor of TAR 24, as they are "victims" and despite being part of a rivalry, they're never really shown being malicious. Justin & Diana are MUCH more tolerable, though.

Joey & Kelsey I feel have the biggest chance right now. They better not be cheated with a Jeremy & Sandy edit if they don't win. There has to be a reason they weren't shown arguing in that statue Detour earlier in the Race. Amy & Maya apparently argued a lot in Leg 2 but it wasn't shown. Laura & Tyler always talked bad about other teams in their insider videos. Though with Joey & Kelsey, it could simply be that the editing is horrible as we have all seen. :res:

Josh & Tanner are not gonna win with all the negativity they have towards Justin & Diana. Oddly, they're the first alpha M/M team that I've liked (in a while?) and sadly, I do not think they're going to win or even make Final 3.

Logan & Chris are going to be the typical bickering team that misses out on the Final 3 due to mistakes and... bickering :lol:

Denise & James Earl would get 3rd if they made the Final 3. Not much else I could say about them ???

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #912 on: November 03, 2015, 08:26:14 AM »
Winner speculation:

Tiffany & Krista have an edit similar to Mona & Beth. "We're SO much stronger than others may think! We're not just moms! We're not just cheerleaders!" I feel that based on this, they will get 3rd. That doesn't necessarily rule them out of winning, though. Just something to think about.

People have said Justin & Diana are the villains of the season. Unfortunately (for me... and maybe others), they don't really seem to have a villain edit. I honestly feel they have a victim edit. Sure, they're part of the rivalry, but they've never actually been shown being evil or saying evil things about the other teams. And Justin being annoying is him being overly positive, not him being negative to the other teams. And that random arc (Justin vs. Diana) that started last episode... why do I feel like they're going to win? They're similar to Dave & Connor of TAR 24, as they are "victims" and despite being part of a rivalry, they're never really shown being malicious. Justin & Diana are MUCH more tolerable, though.

Joey & Kelsey I feel have the biggest chance right now. They better not be cheated with a Jeremy & Sandy edit if they don't win. There has to be a reason they weren't shown arguing in that statue Detour earlier in the Race. Amy & Maya apparently argued a lot in Leg 2 but it wasn't shown. Laura & Tyler always talked bad about other teams in their insider videos. Though with Joey & Kelsey, it could simply be that the editing is horrible as we have all seen. :res:

Josh & Tanner are not gonna win with all the negativity they have towards Justin & Diana. Oddly, they're the first alpha M/M team that I've liked (in a while?) and sadly, I do not think they're going to win or even make Final 3.

Logan & Chris are going to be the typical bickering team that misses out on the Final 3 due to mistakes and... bickering :lol:

Denise & James Earl would get 3rd if they made the Final 3. Not much else I could say about them ???

I think Tiffany & Krista have a similar edit to Bar & Inna from TAR Israel 2.

Kelsey & Joey, I think as, invisible less-bickering team like Jelani & Jenny.

Offline elthemagnifico

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Previously as rafael02
« Reply #913 on: November 03, 2015, 08:46:52 AM »
Tiffany and Krista = CaroJen and Mona/Beth actually in editing.. Seems underdog but still managed to F3 and against all odd...

Tanner/Josh is like Tyler/James editing IMO, very competitive alpha male team in editing... So i believe they maybe straight to F4

While Logan/Chris  :funny: I'll compare them to the bickersons :lol: Bickering al the way but somehow it works ( for a while :lol: )
what might have been

Offline Keepcopz

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #914 on: November 03, 2015, 10:32:19 AM »
Well, based on the edit this is my opinion.

- Tanner & Josh, probably placed 6th by got U-Turned and eliminated. Their edit is too focus on U-Turning tactics and I think them getting eliminated by U-Turn (Probably from Green Team) will fulfill their arc. OR 4th/5th and get eliminated by Tanner's injury made him perform the RB slowly (AKA Vanessa in season 20) since it's really weird that they kind of drop this storyline along the way. So they might save it to highlight during the leg they got eliminated. I don't really see them making F3. (Especially after they over-edit their U-Turn plan that failed miserably in Zimbabwe)

-  Kelsy & Joey. I think they might placed 6th by getting U-Turned off the race. Their 'Puppet Master Trick' might backfire them and made them become target of U-Turn. Or else I see them making it easily to F3.

- Denise & James Earl. Sadly, I think their fate are sealed as either 3rd/4th place. They're underdog, fun and entertaining team. But I can see they messed up at the critical point and got thrown out of the game like Nick & Don or Toni & Dallas.

- Logan & Chris. Bickering and really invisible UNLESS they're bickering or having a meltdown made me think of Jelani & Jenny. So I think they might make it to the very end but got 2nd.

- Justin & Diana. They have weird edit. First they're staring with Superfan and Justin get really emotional with the race. Then, they're start to have rivalry edit and become super competent. Then, Diana start to shine and they have bickering edit. So I don't know. But I think I remember them throwing shade when they're not win in Zimbabwe which really reminded me of Tyler & Laura and make me afraid that they might win this all. I think they're a lock for F3 in my opinion.

- Tiffany & Krista. I see their edit similar to Amy & Maya? Invisible for the first couple legs. Every time they appeared on the scene it's always positive and energetic. They even got their U-Turn fail arc like Amy & Maya. :lol:  And since they're making it to F4 at least, I don't see them as F4 boot. They're either 3rd or 1st I think.

Another interesting fact is that they're 3 teams that become member of RFF after the filming. Which make me think this might be a Final 3. :lol:

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #915 on: November 03, 2015, 02:34:39 PM »
Well, based on the edit this is my opinion.

- Tanner & Josh, probably placed 6th by got U-Turned and eliminated. Their edit is too focus on U-Turning tactics and I think them getting eliminated by U-Turn (Probably from Green Team) will fulfill their arc. OR 4th/5th and get eliminated by Tanner's injury made him perform the RB slowly (AKA Vanessa in season 20) since it's really weird that they kind of drop this storyline along the way. So they might save it to highlight during the leg they got eliminated. I don't really see them making F3. (Especially after they over-edit their U-Turn plan that failed miserably in Zimbabwe)

-  Kelsy & Joey. I think they might placed 6th by getting U-Turned off the race. Their 'Puppet Master Trick' might backfire them and made them become target of U-Turn. Or else I see them making it easily to F3.

- Denise & James Earl. Sadly, I think their fate are sealed as either 3rd/4th place. They're underdog, fun and entertaining team. But I can see they messed up at the critical point and got thrown out of the game like Nick & Don or Toni & Dallas.

- Logan & Chris. Bickering and really invisible UNLESS they're bickering or having a meltdown made me think of Jelani & Jenny. So I think they might make it to the very end but got 2nd.

- Justin & Diana. They have weird edit. First they're staring with Superfan and Justin get really emotional with the race. Then, they're start to have rivalry edit and become super competent. Then, Diana start to shine and they have bickering edit. So I don't know. But I think I remember them throwing shade when they're not win in Zimbabwe which really reminded me of Tyler & Laura and make me afraid that they might win this all. I think they're a lock for F3 in my opinion.

- Tiffany & Krista. I see their edit similar to Amy & Maya? Invisible for the first couple legs. Every time they appeared on the scene it's always positive and energetic. They even got their U-Turn fail arc like Amy & Maya. :lol:  And since they're making it to F4 at least, I don't see them as F4 boot. They're either 3rd or 1st I think.

Another interesting fact is that they're 3 teams that become member of RFF after the filming. Which make me think this might be a Final 3. :lol:

Who else besides Tiffany & Krista and Justin & Diana are members of RFF after filming?

Anyway, I sure hope Tiffany & Krista win it all.

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #916 on: November 03, 2015, 02:41:35 PM »
James Earl has posted here too. Mainly in the Racers Corner section, I think. I hadn't even noticed the activity over there until a few days ago.

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
« Reply #917 on: November 04, 2015, 02:29:51 PM »
Wasn't Ernest around here too? Didn't he post early on?

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #918 on: November 05, 2015, 02:47:03 AM »
My gut tells me Tanner & Josh won't make the Final 3  :gaah:. Tiffany & Krista winning would be the greatest thing for this season. :cheer: :hoot: :yess:

Offline Joberio

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO AMY & MAYA, WINNERS OF TAR25!
« Reply #919 on: November 05, 2015, 09:39:56 PM »

#peachhatesbootlists

I think Cindy & Rick will be eliminated next leg, making the Krakow leg either an NEL or another elimination leg.
Agreed.  TBCs have never been followed immediately NELs.  Since they're the one team with no evidence or proof of being around on later legs, it has to be they who go out tomorrow.

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #920 on: November 05, 2015, 11:36:50 PM »
Wait, is this Logan & Chris riding jet ski in finale?

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #921 on: November 05, 2015, 11:37:39 PM »
Also, I think TAR doesn't care about edit if you're a reasonably competent, reasonably *nice* team (Bates & Anthony, Ernie & Cindy, Kisha & Jen, Nat & Kat). ****ty racers will be shown as Good People who overcame the odds (Dan & Jordan, Brent & Josh, Amy & Maya) while bad people will be shown as enjoying the race AND the runners up will usually be worse (Laura & Tyler, Dave & Connor, Jason & Amy, Rachel & Dave). I think Tiffany & Krista are sliding towards the first and could see Texas/Justin winning over Justin/Texas as a moral victory (lol) if they both make it that far.

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #922 on: November 06, 2015, 03:25:17 AM »
Also, I think TAR doesn't care about edit if you're a reasonably competent, reasonably *nice* team (Bates & Anthony, Ernie & Cindy, Kisha & Jen, Nat & Kat). ****ty racers will be shown as Good People who overcame the odds (Dan & Jordan, Brent & Josh, Amy & Maya) while bad people will be shown as enjoying the race AND the runners up will usually be worse (Laura & Tyler, Dave & Connor, Jason & Amy, Rachel & Dave). I think Tiffany & Krista are sliding towards the first and could see Texas/Justin winning over Justin/Texas as a moral victory (lol) if they both make it that far.

Season 23's winners were fine, Jason & Amy. They beat Tim & Marie, one the worst teams I've seen on the Race. Physically fit but with bad attitudes and a no brainer, 2 of them. Season 25's winners really deserve it, Amy & Maya. An underdog team that slayed it at the end despite the other teams ridiculing them. Very happy that Brooke & Robbie got eliminated at midpoint and Misti & Jim only came in 2nd haha and its okay to have low hanging fruit. That team you were referring as low hanging fruit beat you. I would have loved if Kym & Alli made it further than Misti & Jim. Last season's winners were absolutely terrible Laura & Tyler... a pair of backstabbing racers who bad-mouthed the other teams. What a horror of a human being. It should have been Hayley & Blair that should have won. Here's to hoping that Tiffany & Krista will win. They are similar to Amy & Maya, they both enjoy the Race and the experiences and clearly they are having a good time. They both have been at the back and at the front of the pack and wasted their U-Turn power. They are both also viewed by other teams as weak. I just really feel that they will win. They have been a surprise in the live sightings thread and popping out every leg with a speculation of being the lead team in HK.  :hoot: :hoot:
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 03:48:31 AM by TARUSAFan »

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #923 on: November 06, 2015, 03:46:41 AM »

Season 25's winners really deserve it, Amy & Maya. An underdog team that slayed it at the end despite the other teams ridiculing them. Very happy that Brooke & Robbie got eliminated at midpoint and Misti & Jim only came in 2nd. I would have loved if Kym & Alli made it further than Misti & Jim. Last season's winners were absolutely terrible Laura & Tyler... a pair of backstabbing racers who bad-mouthed the other teams. What a horror of a human being. It should have been Hayley & Blair that should have won. Here's to hoping that Tiffany & Krista will win. They are similar to Amy & Maya, they both enjoy the Race and the experiences and clearly they are having a good time. They both have been at the back and at the front of the pack and wasted their U-Turn power. They are both also viewed by other teams as weak. I just really feel that they will win. They have been a surprise in the live sightings thread and popping out every leg with a speculation of being the lead team in HK.  :hoot: :hoot:

Every winner deserved their win even if you like them or not. The winning teams won even before viewers knew them or liked/hated them.
You think Amy and Maya deserved it because you loved them and you think Tyler and Laura did not deserved it because you didn't like them.

Back to this season, I don't think edit will give us any speculation about the winner anymore. Even Logan and Chris can be the winner tbh.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 04:03:00 AM by paradoxinee »

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #924 on: November 06, 2015, 04:13:42 AM »

Season 25's winners really deserve it, Amy & Maya. An underdog team that slayed it at the end despite the other teams ridiculing them. Very happy that Brooke & Robbie got eliminated at midpoint and Misti & Jim only came in 2nd. I would have loved if Kym & Alli made it further than Misti & Jim. Last season's winners were absolutely terrible Laura & Tyler... a pair of backstabbing racers who bad-mouthed the other teams. What a horror of a human being. It should have been Hayley & Blair that should have won. Here's to hoping that Tiffany & Krista will win. They are similar to Amy & Maya, they both enjoy the Race and the experiences and clearly they are having a good time. They both have been at the back and at the front of the pack and wasted their U-Turn power. They are both also viewed by other teams as weak. I just really feel that they will win. They have been a surprise in the live sightings thread and popping out every leg with a speculation of being the lead team in HK.  :hoot: :hoot:

Every winner deserved their win even if you like them or not. The winning teams won even before viewers knew them or liked/hated them.
You think Amy and Maya deserved it because you loved them and you think Tyler and Laura did not deserved it because you didn't like them.

Back to this season, I don't think edit will give us any speculation about the winner anymore. Even Logan and Chris can be the winner tbh.

Sure those teams may have won but it won't change the fact the way I view them. If I don't like them I don't. Across 26 Seasons, only 2 teams in my point of view do not deserve their win. It's like they won through "evil" means and portrayed how they really are. It's like their "evilness" is glorified. It's hard to explain though. The Race clearly brings out the real personality of a person. Moving back to this season, I think anyone can win because the cast did an amazing job and all are likable in my point of view. Although, I'd love to see Tiffany & Krista winning because we need more F/F winners and they got something to prove. Denise & James Earl winning would be great as well because they'll make history as the 1st mother/son that will win the Race.  :hoot:
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 06:42:51 AM by TARUSAFan »