Author Topic: TAR 27 Speculation and Discussion of **SPOILERS**  (Read 329134 times)

Offline katrarinka

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: TAR 27 Speculation and Discussion of **SPOILERS**
« Reply #1100 on: December 11, 2015, 03:42:25 PM »
Its obvious that Kelsey and Joey won - from the video with jets skies - they are first and there are not much challenges left. They won - its obvious from the photos too - hey are it the sun, other teams in the shadow. The Green team dominated the whole race and it would be fair if they win the milion.  I dont like Kelsey and Joey. I think I will be dissapointed today with the winners.

Offline Zack.

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1101 on: December 12, 2015, 02:36:22 PM »
It doesn't matter how many legs you win if you don't come in first on the last leg; Kelsey & Joey were first when it counted so it's more than fair.

Also it's not even like K/J were a bad team outside maybe the first two legs PLUS they won what looked to be a fairly demanding final leg (memory tasks attached to fairly physical tasks and the final task being more detail-oriented than usual) that was surprisingly more merit-based than usual (no processional stunt tasks like in 25, no random luck tasks like 22 and given the role taxis played they had the best approach with hanging on to theirs).

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1102 on: December 12, 2015, 05:04:29 PM »
Thankfully the race doesn't care who deserves to win the race

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
« Reply #1103 on: December 13, 2015, 03:30:45 PM »
Thankfully the race doesn't care who deserves to win the race
This is the essence of why I love TAR so much. :<3
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1104 on: December 13, 2015, 05:09:31 PM »
Yeah, that's why I don't get it when people complain something like this team is robbed, other teams should win lol

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #1105 on: December 13, 2015, 05:33:20 PM »
Yeah, that's why I don't get it when people complain something like this team is robbed, other teams should win lol

Totally agree.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel Garcķa Mįrquez

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1106 on: December 23, 2015, 03:02:02 PM »
On the opening credits there was a lock shown with Denise & James Earl on it and we assumed it'd be a task in either Paris or Kraków, but it never showed. Do you think it was an un-aired task or they were just showing Paris?

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1107 on: December 23, 2015, 03:09:46 PM »
On the opening credits there was a lock shown with Denise & James Earl on it and we assumed it'd be a task in either Paris or Kraków, but it never showed. Do you think it was an un-aired task or they were just showing Paris?
The locks were part of the chains that were attached to the uniforms teams wore in the mines in Leg 8.
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1108 on: December 23, 2015, 03:53:22 PM »
The locks were part of the chains that were attached to the uniforms teams wore in the mines in Leg 8.

Oh thank You  :kisses