Author Topic: TAR 33 (2nd try!) Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!  (Read 46690 times)

Offline Joberio

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO AMY & MAYA, WINNERS OF TAR25!
Re: TAR 33 (2nd try!) Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!
« Reply #275 on: October 06, 2021, 10:27:51 PM »
So . . . Penn & Kim, Dusty & Ryan, and Cayla & Raquel are our F3?  At least that's how I'm gathering it looks?

And is there a fourth team, too, for a F4?  If so, whom could that be?

Online Jjw26

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #276 on: October 06, 2021, 10:31:20 PM »
So . . . Penn & Kim, Dusty & Ryan, and Cayla & Raquel are our F3?  At least that's how I'm gathering it looks?

Clubs The Suck this morning was speculating a Final 4 of those three plus Natalia & Arun so I could be them.

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #277 on: October 06, 2021, 10:39:19 PM »

Clubs The Suck this morning was speculating a Final 4 of those three plus Natalia & Arun so I could be them.

https://clubsthatsuck.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=3217&st=160

Leg 1: Michael & Moe allegedly sighted coming in last and getting eliminated. Highly believed that they came back in Leg 4 as part of the 8 teams that continued. Thus...
11th-9th/Unable to Return: Any combination of Ray & Caro, Sam & Connie, and the unknown M/M team.
Resumption Bootlist (8th-4th) Unknown. However, it is safe to assume Purpose & Taylor were eliminated. They were home by September 28 which is the same timeframe that teams would have been in Greece. Michael & Moe also likely did not make it, and even posted an Instagram story about flying back to Los Angeles.

Everything else is unknown except Raquel & Cayla were spotted checking in on the Greece leg and most likely made it to Portugal.

An unsubstantiated endgame guess going off social media activity (teams got their phones yesterday and I'm guessing there might be a final quarantine for the finalists), our F4 might be Raquel & Cayla, Arun & Natalia, Penn & Kim, and Dusty & Ryan.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2021, 12:25:05 PM by fossil-racer »
Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Offline OMGitsGARRET

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #278 on: October 06, 2021, 11:03:52 PM »
Let's give credit if we're going to copy and paste word for word...

Also, I'm confused on the Westin Hotel sightings being either yesterday or today? Fossil said it was today yet it seems a majority of the cast were back on social media by today?

Arun returned to liking Tweets this morning after weeks of no activity:
https://twitter.com/arunbernie/likes

And as Malcooolm pointed out, Cayla was following people from the cast on Instagram earlier this morning too. Raquel also did as well. So how could they be racing in the finale today but also on Instagram following people?

Also Penn/Kim posted an Instagram story for the first time today that wasn't generic asking for podcast ideas, as gamerfan09 pointed out. That leaves Dusty/Ryan as the only speculated people to have made the finale to not be active on social media today at all, but they could just not be big social media users. And the off hand chance of the unidentified team, which they may not even have social media...?

Basically what I'm getting at is, are we sure those pictures were from today...? Are we allowed to discuss how they even came up or no?

Separately, do we know how tall Raquel is? Because she looks taller than the M/M team (speculated to be Dusty and Ryan) in the finale sighting pic? Also the taller man in the picture for sure makes me think it's Penn but I'm not sure if the hair color matches? Though it's hard to tell because the pictures are so low quality
« Last Edit: October 06, 2021, 11:09:48 PM by OMGitsGARRET »

Offline I ♥ TAR

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #279 on: October 07, 2021, 03:32:29 AM »
That 2nd photo is so weird... Where are the cameramans and other crew? Supposed teams just standing next to each other for what reason? Why there is no Kayla next to what is speculated Raquel?

Offline Joberio

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO AMY & MAYA, WINNERS OF TAR25!
« Reply #280 on: October 07, 2021, 04:32:00 AM »
That 2nd photo is so weird... Where are the cameramans and other crew? Supposed teams just standing next to each other for what reason? Why there is no Kayla next to what is speculated Raquel?
I think that Cayla is standing there with her.  If you look VERY closely, you can see a second person down there with Raquel.  Maybe they're taping a confessional with a cameraman who's obscured from sight somehow.

Offline H_E_L_L_O

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #281 on: October 07, 2021, 08:07:32 AM »
That 2nd photo is so weird... Where are the cameramans and other crew?

There is a drone on the far right edge of the image. It was probably used to film that particular shot.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #282 on: October 07, 2021, 09:13:11 AM »

Helpful if you link to or include the actual photo please??
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #283 on: October 07, 2021, 09:19:44 AM »
Let's give credit if we're going to copy and paste word for word...

ABSOLUTELY. We expect to be credited and I FULLY EXPECT ANY INFO FROM ANOTHER SOURCE BE CREDITED AS WELL!!  or posting privileges here may be in jeopardy.

Thanks for adding  this.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #284 on: October 07, 2021, 09:25:51 AM »
ALL RFF photos were taken on 10/6/21 between 0600 and approx 46PM LA time I believe.

I'll sort all this tonight but will be sadly offline much of today.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline ghmorello

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #285 on: October 07, 2021, 10:08:12 PM »
I wonder if we'll get an episode of the teams at home during the Pandemic.  What if there's a virtual leg?

Offline Malcooolm

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Ladies and gentleman...Miss California!
« Reply #286 on: October 07, 2021, 10:35:34 PM »
I wonder if we'll get an episode of the teams at home during the Pandemic.  What if there's a virtual leg?
I'm gonna bet probably...no virtual leg lol! that just sounds like a logistical nightmare and terrible television, especially when they were always planning on going out and finishing the season one day
Love, an unapologetic Lisa & Michelle stan

Offline OMGitsGARRET

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #287 on: October 07, 2021, 10:36:39 PM »

Teams coming to play The Amazing Race: Roblox. 😍😍
Lol maybe that's how they determined which already eliminated team to bring back as a replacement, whoever won a season of TAR Roblox.  :funny:

In seriousness though, RuPaul's Drag Race UK 2 had a special quarantine episode in between their shutdown. I could see TAR33 having something similar where the cast documented their lives during the break and updated on any big life changes. I doubt this would air on CBS though, but maybe as an exclusive Paramount+ only episode?

And in other news, according to social media of some of the cast, looks like they checked out of their LA hotels and flew back home today.

Offline ghmorello

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #288 on: October 08, 2021, 04:52:07 PM »

Teams coming to play The Amazing Race: Roblox. 😍😍
Lol maybe that's how they determined which already eliminated team to bring back as a replacement, whoever won a season of TAR Roblox.  :funny:

In seriousness though, RuPaul's Drag Race UK 2 had a special quarantine episode in between their shutdown. I could see TAR33 having something similar where the cast documented their lives during the break and updated on any big life changes. I doubt this would air on CBS though, but maybe as an exclusive Paramount+ only episode?

And in other news, according to social media of some of the cast, looks like they checked out of their LA hotels and flew back home today.

Hi Garret, what a surprise to see you.  It's me Gwen.

Offline I ♥ TAR

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #289 on: October 08, 2021, 05:07:57 PM »
Is there a chance they can air this during midseason this winter TAR30 style? Or was schedule for midseason already announced?

I just cant't wait to watch this, lol. I hope they will not air this later than summer 2022.

Offline Brannockdevice

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #290 on: October 08, 2021, 05:35:37 PM »
This is quite tangential to the previous posts, but what do you think we can make of Leg 3? (The one after Glasgow)

If we're assuming this was a second leg in Scotland, I'm wondering how rural this leg must have been? There were no sightings whatsoever after Glasgow, so I'm wondering if we visited the Hebrides, Highlands or Orkneys?
"Exploration is really the essence of the human spirit." -Frank Borman

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #291 on: October 09, 2021, 08:56:36 AM »
This is quite tangential to the previous posts, but what do you think we can make of Leg 3? (The one after Glasgow)

If we're assuming this was a second leg in Scotland, I'm wondering how rural this leg must have been? There were no sightings whatsoever after Glasgow, so I'm wondering if we visited the Hebrides, Highlands or Orkneys?

I believe there were plans for something near/around Luss but not quite sure where/if that ft into the leg(s).
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #292 on: October 11, 2021, 07:11:19 PM »
February 2022 Airdate?

Offline H_E_L_L_O

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #293 on: October 11, 2021, 07:43:01 PM »
I’m thinking an early/mid January release to act as a buffer between the two survivor seasons.

Offline Race2020FAN

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #294 on: October 11, 2021, 08:48:41 PM »
I’m thinking an early/mid January release to act as a buffer between the two survivor seasons.
I think your timeline is even more likely with TAR not being effected by the Hollywood Union workers striking. It adds pressure to non-union production works to be producing during the strike.

Online Jjw26

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #295 on: October 11, 2021, 09:56:02 PM »
I have a feeling that the theme might be some type of heroes season like what TARCAN did. You have Spencer & Anthony who stopped a terrorist attack, Sam & Connie who made local news for helping an athlete without a home live with them, you have Ryan who was wrongfully accused of murder and helps those who were also wrongfully accused, Akbar who is a hero fro all the local teachers, cops (although debatable), etc. Only team I have trouble fitting into this theme is Ray & Caro.

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #296 on: October 11, 2021, 10:06:35 PM »
I have a feeling that the theme might be some type of heroes season like what TARCAN did. You have Spencer & Anthony who stopped a terrorist attack, Sam & Connie who made local news for helping an athlete without a home live with them, you have Ryan who was wrongfully accused of murder and helps those who were also wrongfully accused, Akbar who is a hero fro all the local teachers, cops (although debatable), etc. Only team I have trouble fitting into this theme is Ray & Caro.

I don't get how Radio DJ's are heroes.

Offline I ♥ TAR

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #297 on: October 12, 2021, 03:30:52 AM »
Did Spencer and Anthony return to film this in 2021? Do we know?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #298 on: October 12, 2021, 05:37:42 AM »
  What??? Can you do a list please and include a link that explains each of these please? News articles or whatever...
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #299 on: October 12, 2021, 06:37:50 AM »
  What??? Can you do a list please and include a link that explains each of these please? News articles or whatever...

Helping jjw26 out, because I got really bored.
Hi Peach, I think there is a subtle theme here as per jjw26's statement, but I can't seem to fit Raquel & Cayla, Arun & Natalia. On the other hand, we have viral and fame to the following teams, Penn & Kim's & family of videos and blogs have 5 million subs, they're even followed by Hollywood A-Listers. Lulu & Lala are Radio Hosts and have competed in another reality show, X Factor USA 2013. Caro & Ray are on Love Island 1. Taylor & Isaiah became viral for their flash mob wedding dance. Michael & Moe are viral for being "Singing Cops" and have appeared on Ellen.

Connie & Sam Greiner

https://www.yaktrinews.com/north-carolina-high-school-qb-finds-a-home-with-his-coach/

Braheam Murphy was a young man who was all but homeless, in need of some stability and guidance.

His new football coach, Sam Greiner, was getting to know Murphy and would often give him a ride home. But it was rarely to the same place.

“I didn’t know it at first. I didn’t know that Braheam didn’t have a home,” Greiner told CNN. “Eventually he just opened up to me. And he was like, ‘I have to stay with my sister from place to place.’ … And I didn’t know what to do at the time, so I go into my office and I’m thinking, something’s tugging at my heart.”

Greiner called his wife, Connie, and asked to have a guest for dinner who would need to stay the night. One night turned into two, and then it became a week. A week then became a month and eventually “Braheam just became a family member. He’s been living with us ever since.”

Akbar Cook (of Akbar & Sheridan)

https://www.wbur.org/onpoint/2019/04/23/akbar-cook-new-jersey-principal-laundry-program

Ryan Ferguson (of Dusty & Ryan)

https://www.alcatrazeast.com/crime-library/famous-prisons-incarceration/ryan-ferguson/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryan_W._Ferguson

Spencer Stone & Anthony Sadler

https://www.af.mil/News/Photos/igphoto/2001274635/
Stone was on vacation with his childhood friends, Aleksander Skarlatos and Anthony Sadler, when an armed gunman entered their train carrying an assault rifle, a handgun and a box cutter. The three friends, with the help of a British passenger, subdued the gunman after his rifle jammed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Thalys_train_attack

« Last Edit: October 12, 2021, 06:55:37 AM by TARUSAFan »