Author Topic: TAR 27 Bitch, Moan & Squeal Thread **SPOILERS**  (Read 117496 times)

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
Re: TAR 27 Bitch, Moan & Squeal Thread **SPOILERS**
« Reply #400 on: October 17, 2015, 05:14:17 PM »
Reilly, I think you should.
How I would describe it, is that when I actually watch it, it makes me interested & happy because it's TAR, but then when I start to think about everything after the episode, I find a lot of low points that make me disappointed with the episode/show.
It's just that expectations are bigger/better than the reality we see on TV, but it's still watchable, for now.

Offline smiley

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #401 on: October 17, 2015, 08:39:18 PM »
Some people should just chill out.

Offline elthemagnifico

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Previously as rafael02
« Reply #402 on: October 18, 2015, 05:27:08 AM »
TAR 26 needed 4 legs onward to regain the momentum of greatness, so yeah I agree that 3 of first 4 legs was disappointed this season But we should be patience for now... Editing was so bad and only focused on rivalries between Team Texas and the green team but still they had great diverse cast and glam route so hoping leg 5 will delivered...
what might have been

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #403 on: October 18, 2015, 06:27:20 AM »
It's just sad that the first few legs are the ONLY ones for some teams and knowing who will probably get eliminated next, it makes me really sad that we only got to see very little from that team.

At least Kelly & Shevonne got major focus on the 1st leg, but I would've liked to see more from Ernest & Jin. (And I didn't care for the cousins, sorry)

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #404 on: October 18, 2015, 07:52:13 AM »
im done with this season:
- croquet in zimbabwe wtf, thats like baking a baguette in ghana or doing a clog dance in indonesia
bye im over this

I gagged

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #405 on: October 18, 2015, 07:55:11 AM »
I didn't watch last nights episode and I don't plan on it with what I'm reading :x

I feel the same. I used to look forward to watching TAR live and now I'm not bothered at all.

Also I hate hate TBC or KOR legs if we're not getting the next leg straight after, like a superleg.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #406 on: October 18, 2015, 10:49:33 AM »
I didn't watch last nights episode and I don't plan on it with what I'm reading :x

I feel the same. I used to look forward to watching TAR live and now I'm not bothered at all.

Also I hate hate TBC or KOR legs if we're not getting the next leg straight after, like a superleg.

If Episode 4 was 2 hours long, it'd be a lot better because of the HoO, W-turn at Pit Stop, and ZHPS/KOR. :(

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #407 on: October 18, 2015, 11:33:24 AM »
I'm disappointed because I really want to know Logan and Chris or Tiffany and Krista or Cindy and Rick!

I get it, Tanner and Josh are competitive.

I get it, Justin and Diana are competitive.

I GET IT. MOVE ON.

This is turning into some TAR 9/TAR 20 competitive joke and it's annoying. I don't even know why I'm still watching this and not Survivor.

Offline Lutpay

• RFF Full Member
  • #FishbachOuttaWater
« Reply #408 on: October 18, 2015, 12:13:51 PM »
I might be the 1000th person to say this, but please:

1. Show all the teams departing from pitstart
2. Phil has to tell every team what position they are in when arriving on the mat (the most important part of ANY race is the finish part and also the outcome, right?). I kinda miss this part, it's one of the "souls" of TAR

It's getting more and more annoying now. As far as season goes, I still don't get the vibe like TAR17-TAR18 era which IMO has the best editing of all seasons... We get to know every team and their story. It's very contrary to the Survivor which overall has the best edit on their recent seasons

Ironically, both shows have the same amount of time (42m~), and Survivor has more contestant to show than TAR

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #409 on: October 31, 2015, 05:51:11 AM »
Um... WTF @ there only being five true secret scenes this week? :res:

I'm also rly pissed @ no full intro two legs in a row :res:

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #410 on: October 31, 2015, 08:39:03 AM »
I'm also rly pissed @ no full intro two legs in a row :res:

Oh yeah. :ascared Episode 5 was fine for me since they were probably saving some time. Episode 6 is different though. :(

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
« Reply #411 on: October 31, 2015, 07:36:23 PM »
The "extreme" French enunciation last leg :faint:
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Online RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #412 on: November 06, 2015, 01:48:51 PM »
This season is so unpredictable even though I know the spoilers :lol: for example, I can't believe Tanner & Josh don't even make the F3?? And Logan & Chris do?? (idk if this is confirmed but yeah)

I really hope Tiffany & Krista make the F3 and that they don't Dustin & Kandice/Natalie & Nadiya their way out in 4th.

Online cbacbacba1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #413 on: November 06, 2015, 05:25:23 PM »
This season is so unpredictable even though I know the spoilers :lol: for example, I can't believe Tanner & Josh don't even make the F3?? And Logan & Chris do?? (idk if this is confirmed but yeah)

I really hope Tiffany & Krista make the F3 and that they don't Dustin & Kandice/Natalie & Nadiya their way out in 4th.
Tiffany  and Krista are more like Jamie & Cara or Country Singers
Perheps they finish first or second

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #414 on: November 06, 2015, 09:27:54 PM »
The edit and Justin is ruining this season :res:

Offline Keepcopz

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #415 on: November 06, 2015, 09:42:07 PM »
Since it looks like they're not self-driving in Krakow, does this mean this season had ZERO self-driving leg? :res:

They won't drive in India for sure. And I think Tiffany & Krista take bus in HK. So last hope is Long Island. :(

Self-driving is one of the core in this race and lacking of it make me feel pretty sad.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #416 on: November 06, 2015, 09:49:20 PM »
Since it looks like they're not self-driving in Krakow, does this mean this season had ZERO self-driving leg? :res:

They won't drive in India for sure. And I think Tiffany & Krista take bus in HK. So last hope is Long Island. :(

Self-driving is one of the core in this race and lacking of it make me feel pretty sad.

So...write FORD. Thank them for being our sponsor and tell them how much we valued their sponsorship and how much we miss them and their cars. :tup:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
« Reply #417 on: November 06, 2015, 09:57:48 PM »

Taxis in Krakow are more common, but in nearby rural towns outside of Krakow, taxis cannot be found and unless they would take self-driving.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 10:08:18 PM by claude_24hrs »

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #418 on: November 07, 2015, 02:36:25 AM »
I'm glad I'm still hosting my game otherwise I wouldn't bother to catch the episode on the same day telecast weekly.

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #419 on: November 07, 2015, 03:32:36 AM »
"It's always the Quiet Ones" is the Leg 9 Title Quote.

Since editors love Justin does this mean they get U-Turned out in India :))))))))))))))))))

Online cbacbacba1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #420 on: November 07, 2015, 05:17:57 AM »
Imagine if Chris & Logan or Denise & James
Use the u-turn on Justin & Diana, who then u-turn Tanner&Josh :funny:

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #422 on: November 07, 2015, 07:49:26 AM »

I'm thinking that the 2nd part of this statenent is more likely to happen. :lol:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #423 on: November 07, 2015, 09:33:37 AM »
When a certain team comes in first, this is when we learn that there is no end to this leg of the race. The teams have to keep going. From that point onward the rest of the episode is meaningless. It doesn't matter who comes in second place all the way down to last place because no one is going to be eliminated. In these two-parters The Amazing Race spoils the end of the episode with more than twenty minutes left to go.

At least in the non-elimination legs, the audience didn't know it was non-elimination until the very last second. Until that final team stepped on the mat and Phil let them know if they were going home or staying, the audience was clueless. There was suspense there and an actual investment to watch teams get to the finish line. In these new two-parters The Amazing Race still carries on like the team that comes in last place matters. There are all the editing tricks and dramatic music that The Amazing Race uses to drum up tension but it means nothing. We know already there is no threat and therefore no reason to care.

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/the-amazing-race/why-the-amazing-races-replacem-57991.aspx

HEAR HEAR. KOR LEG 6 this season is lame. You either announce the end of the leg with the first team at the pit-stop (and then risk squeezing a whole portion of the current leg to the next leg), or don't do what Episode 6 did... announce that Justin and Diana are safe and then go on to show the remaining teams!

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #424 on: November 07, 2015, 02:38:13 PM »

Denise & James Earl would be more likely in that scenario.  Chris & Logan aren't exactly quiet.  Or maybe Kelsey & Joey do the U-Turn on Justin & Diana.  They're pretty quiet too.