Author Topic: TAR Australia 7 Episode 2 LIVE SHOW Updates and DISCUSSION Thread  (Read 1021 times)

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
:conf: Happy TAR Australia 7 DAY!!! :conf: 

IMPORTANT! Even though we are a spoiler board, we do NOT want to have the episode spoiled while it is airing.

SO PLEASE ** NO  OUTCOMES ** to be posted before the show is DONE airing Australian Eastern Daylight Time!

And to protect the unspoiled, NO FUTURE SPOILERS EVER!

Anyone breaking these rules is at BIG risk.  :browsie: 

Otherwise, come watch with us for the best weekly viewing party in town!! :party:

We will have a LIVE streaming video posted every week we can find one. So if you are overseas or not on AEDT and want to watch right away...please join us! You can follow along and PLEASE help update as the show unfolds! We hope everyone will join in the fun!! [/size] :tup:

Have FUN everyone and :tu for joining us!!

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR Australia 7 Episode 2 LIVE SHOW Updates and DISCUSSION Thread
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2023, 11:19:58 AM »
George convincing another team to take a penalty at the Intersection felt like a total throwback to Boston Rob at the meat Roadblock. At least he treated Pam better this episode.

But I doubt that one comment - "I'm the best strategic Survivor player in worldwide history". He was on Survivor twice and didn't win  :funny:

Emma & Hayley are rocking it! <3 I expected Emma to be pro at the performance challenges, since she would have danced all around the world as a Wiggle, including Bollywood as she said.

Show content
Sucks that Grant & Chezzi had to go out like that :( Channel 10's TARAus seasons are 4-for-4 on having a medical-related elimination.

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2023, 01:09:36 PM »
Deleted Road Block between the dance and the Pit Stop: Who has a love for the Taj Mahal? as read aloud by Bec & Kate.

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2023, 01:13:22 PM »
Deleted Road Block between the dance and the Pit Stop: Who has a love for the Taj Mahal? as read aloud by Bec & Kate.

The first leg had an unaired Roadblock too, as seen in the spoilers. I wonder why, there's certainly enough room in TAR Australia's runtime for it.

But that explains why we suddenly went from late afternoon to night when the last teams were arriving. After the Mehtab Bagh was a TAR27 Pit Stop, I know it wasn't that far!
« Last Edit: October 05, 2023, 01:36:46 PM by Maanca »

Offline Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2023, 07:15:29 PM »
This leg playing hits from the past. The tea task from TAR 7, fuel bricks from TAR 18 (and TAR AU 2), sari washing from TAR 27, and Bollywood from TAR 20 (and TAR AU 2). Found this leg to be a step up from yesterday, and it's insane how much they are pushing the teams this season.
Show content
Four seasons in a row with medical events. Not even 7's version of TAR AU was like this. Unfortunate way for Grant & Chezzi to go.

Offline NumfarPTB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2023, 08:46:00 AM »
Really hoping George does not make it into the finals. Of course it would come from someone from Survivor use penalty as strategy.
It's like TAR7 again.