Author Topic: A List of all Recap Podcasts That Have Recapped TAR Canada 8 Episodes 2 and 3  (Read 915 times)

Offline TARstorian

• RFF Full Member
    • TARstorian.
I have been to 63 countries. I have met Phil Keoghan, Jon Montgomery, Allan Wu, Elise and Bertram in person. I visited Joe & Bill in Hawaii, JK & Mike in Singapore, and Rovilson in Manila. I attended the TAR 28, 29, and 34 finales.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Awesome! Thanks!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Linda BC2

• RFF Frantic Poster
Nice to see Gord and Wayne at it again :)

Offline TARstorian

• RFF Full Member
    • TARstorian.
Nice to see Gord and Wayne at it again :)

Yeah, both dudes are still around. I met Wayne once a few years ago because his sister was living in Armstrong at the time and I'm in Vernon. Wayne has pretty much quit all social media except Instagram (he stepped away from Facebook at least four or five years ago due to the constant negativity). I heard from Gord not too long ago. I really ought to reach out to him more.

I'll be curious to see if all three podcasts are willing to do all eleven episodes for the season given none of them are gravitating towards the season.
I have been to 63 countries. I have met Phil Keoghan, Jon Montgomery, Allan Wu, Elise and Bertram in person. I visited Joe & Bill in Hawaii, JK & Mike in Singapore, and Rovilson in Manila. I attended the TAR 28, 29, and 34 finales.