Author Topic: TAR AUS 6 DISCUSSION of the LIVE SPOILERS  (Read 62296 times)

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR AUS 6 DISCUSSION of the LIVE SPOILERS
« Reply #50 on: March 08, 2022, 01:37:49 PM »
OP said this was taken in the morning so I assume they moved onto Leg 2.

https://imgur.com/a/pmNIQ43

I believe there are 6 teams in this photo. It's possible team 2 or 8 is in here too.

I don't think the blondes or Team 1 are in here.
Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Offline I ♥ TAR

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #51 on: March 08, 2022, 02:30:22 PM »

I believe there are 6 teams in this photo. It's possible team 2 or 8 is in here too.

Leg 1 was night leg and Leg 2 was morning leg, do I understand it correctly? So all these 5 teams captured on the photo made it to Leg 2?

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #52 on: March 08, 2022, 03:34:39 PM »
Wouldn’t be surprised if those teams are setting off for the second leg, possibly heading to Chefchouhen. Also, that team in the top left looks like the blondes more than Team 9…I see blonde hair.

I also see footage of Team 2 in the videos provided - blonde M and black haired F as I suspected. And the older team Team 4 definitely looks like a FF.
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #53 on: March 08, 2022, 04:10:41 PM »
Wouldn’t be surprised if those teams are setting off for the second leg, possibly heading to Chefchouhen. Also, that team in the top left looks like the blondes more than Team 9…I see blonde hair.

I also see footage of Team 2 in the videos provided - blonde M and black haired F as I suspected. And the older team Team 4 definitely looks like a FF.

Team 9 has one member with lighter hair. If those are the blondes, they are the darkest blondes I've ever seen.

Team 2, I thought they were MM.  :duno:

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #54 on: March 08, 2022, 04:45:20 PM »

Team 2 looked more MF to me, have a look at the third video in the Imgur link and when they start running in the start-line Instagram video we have. Could be wrong though.

Still think the body shape matches Team 7 more than Team 9 in the high angle shot, but again not conclusive enough clearly.

I also think we have missed Team 8 in that shot. They appear to be behind the Muslim FF team (Team 5) in the shot. One in front of the other...

Think the OP was right about there being 7 teams in shot. We are missing Team 1, 2 and either 7 or 9.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2022, 04:49:33 PM by Kiwi Jay »
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline Joberio

• RFF Sr. Member
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO AMY & MAYA, WINNERS OF TAR25!
« Reply #55 on: March 08, 2022, 04:50:35 PM »
So what gender combinations do we have this season?

Offline I ♥ TAR

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #56 on: March 08, 2022, 04:53:23 PM »
I think team originally marked as 10 in that picture is actually team 9.

Team 9? is definitely not team 9 though. I think it may be blondes... Just different lighting made their hair looks brighter/darker. Like there is one clear blonde women... And only team which have blonde women in it are blondes tbh.

Offline I ♥ TAR

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #57 on: March 08, 2022, 04:54:13 PM »
So what gender combinations do we have this season?

4 FF - 3 MM - 3 MF

Offline I ♥ TAR

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #58 on: March 09, 2022, 08:18:45 PM »
I am confused... Did 2nd leg happen today or yesterday? Because new post in the LS thread is suggesting today but then there is that photo of 6 or idk how many teams which I thought was 2nd leg and it was taken yesterday morning I believe.

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #59 on: March 09, 2022, 08:19:56 PM »
I am confused... Did 2nd leg happen today or yesterday? Because new post in the LS thread is suggesting today but then there is that photo of 6 or idk how many teams which I thought was 2nd leg and it was taken yesterday morning I believe.

10 hours ago was the FB post so they probably took a while to travel there?

Offline I ♥ TAR

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #60 on: March 09, 2022, 08:27:54 PM »

10 hours ago was the FB post so they probably took a while to travel there?

Thank you for clarification. I just needed to be sure that old FF team made Leg 2, lol. I wonder if there was NEL in the 1st leg? because they really seemed like obvious 1st boot based on that starting line video.

Offline ovalorange

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #61 on: March 12, 2022, 04:09:39 AM »
The team standing beside the mat in Chefchaouen - could be either waiting out a penalty or checked in first and hanging around to issue the Salvage/Sabotage? ???

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #62 on: March 12, 2022, 04:11:11 AM »
The team standing beside the mat in Chefchaouen - could be either waiting out a penalty or checked in first and hanging around to issue the Salvage/Sabotage? ???

I think it might be the latter! Typically penalties have the team sitting on the side from Beau but this team is positioned on the same place with Beau and the greeter standing up.

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #63 on: March 12, 2022, 04:16:02 AM »
I think so too. The Salvage & Sabotage is an excellent replacement for the Speed Bump, I hope they'd bring it back. Preferably without the First Class Pass, though (maybe not if this is a normal length season)

Offline Jobelle

• RFF VIP
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #64 on: March 12, 2022, 06:20:45 AM »
Only if the salvage is a real salvage. Having an extra person added to your team for a day can be helpful, yes but it could also throw the team dynamic altogether because you suddenly have a stranger to bring along wherever you go. If you’re naturally a hospitable and empathetic person you’re constantly gauging how they’re going and that’s just mentally exhausting. And the stranger isn’t even allowed to answer all the questions or swim out to the ocean for you. If the salvage is consistent throughout the season and the sabotage is more than carrying a stuffed kangaroo around then yes.

Maybe if 1 salvage and 1 sabotage applied for the whole season rather than the variety to make it fair.

I think so too. The Salvage & Sabotage is an excellent replacement for the Speed Bump, I hope they'd bring it back. Preferably without the First Class Pass, though (maybe not if this is a normal length season)

Offline stunami

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #65 on: March 12, 2022, 09:19:21 AM »

What team is that? I don't recognize them

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #66 on: March 12, 2022, 09:50:42 AM »
One is dark-haired (could be wearing a hat), one is blond. I'm thinking #4 due to the clear height difference.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2022, 10:05:56 AM by Maanca »

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #67 on: March 12, 2022, 02:28:07 PM »
In Athens now. I see the team with the dwarf racer is there (#3) and the blond team (#7). Not sure of the others, but the best view we've gotten yet of some of their faces.

Thank you arthur's headphones! And welcome to RFF!
« Last Edit: March 12, 2022, 02:47:26 PM by Maanca »

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #68 on: March 12, 2022, 02:54:29 PM »
In Athens now. I see the team with the dwarf racer is there (#3) and the blond team (#7). Not sure of the others, but the best view we've gotten yet of some of their faces.

Thank you arthur's headphones! And welcome to RFF!

Team 1 is there I think. It's really hard to tell who the other team is

Offline I ♥ TAR

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #69 on: March 12, 2022, 03:11:07 PM »
https://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=37281.0;attach=272877;image

2 teams asking cab driver something...

1st one looks like MM so only option is #10 and 2nd team is #2 I guess?

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #70 on: March 12, 2022, 03:50:11 PM »
So if I have it right, it looks like Team 9 or 10 is out first?

All other teams seem accounted for moving on to Leg 2 or Leg 3 right?

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #71 on: March 12, 2022, 04:29:39 PM »
I hate to put the cat among the pigeons, but I've just gone back to look at the 'starting line' video in Sydney with 10 teams. And I just cannot figure out for the life of me who the pink team (that looks like F/F) are who are on the right in the photo of two teams talking to the cab driver at the Technopolis. I also cannot figure out who the MF team is in the third picture - the woman looks slightly older than the man possibly...where are they at the 'starting line'? Very confused! Starting to think something is afoot...

I can easily spot Team 3 and Team 7 in the first picture, but the second and third have really confused me. Even the MM in the taxi shot on the left doesn't really look like Team 10 from afar, but they definitely look MM...
« Last Edit: March 12, 2022, 04:33:13 PM by Kiwi Jay »

Offline stunami

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #72 on: March 12, 2022, 04:39:31 PM »
I hate to put the cat among the pigeons, but I've just gone back to look at the 'starting line' video in Sydney with 10 teams. And I just cannot figure out for the life of me who the pink team (that looks like F/F) are who are on the right in the photo of two teams talking to the cab driver at the Technopolis. I also cannot figure out who the MF team is in the third picture - the woman looks slightly older than the man possibly...where are they at the 'starting line'? Very confused! Starting to think something is afoot...

I can easily spot Team 3 and Team 7 in the first picture, but the second and third have really confused me. Even the MM in the taxi shot on the left doesn't really look like Team 10 from afar, but they definitely look MM...

They both have brown hair, could it be team #9?
And the other team that we think is an M/M in the taxi shot, I think the one of the left is a girl, so maybe team #2? (If it's a M/M one of them has no hair on it's chin)

Offline ovalorange

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #73 on: March 12, 2022, 04:44:04 PM »
So if I have it right, it looks like Team 9 or 10 is out first?

All other teams seem accounted for moving on to Leg 2 or Leg 3 right?

Dunno, the Chefchaouen leg seems to have run later than what I would have anticipated. Any reason why the overhead shot of teams in Marrakesh wasn't for a HOO departure in Leg 1?

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #74 on: March 12, 2022, 07:15:10 PM »

I thought the physique of the pink team was MF and it looked like Team 1 (or best fit Team 1). The MF team in the 3rd pic has a height difference and it matches Team 2 the best.

The other team hailing the cab is Team 10 I believe due to the beanie has a white tag and it matches the outfit of Team 10 in Leg 1.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2022, 09:46:30 PM by fossil-racer »