Author Topic: HaMerotz LaMillion 8 (TAR ISRAEL 8) Ongoing SHOW Discussion  (Read 64104 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
HaMerotz LaMillion 8 (TAR ISRAEL 8) Ongoing SHOW Discussion
« on: September 03, 2020, 10:02:10 PM »
Starts Sept 7!
« Last Edit: September 09, 2020, 06:14:55 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: HaMerotz LaMillion 8 (TAR ISRAEL 7) Ongoing SHOW Discussion
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2020, 10:15:56 PM »
Starts Sept 7!

September 6.

On Wednesday, Reshet announced that the premiere would be on Monday only to say a day later that it would be on Sunday.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2020, 11:24:43 PM »
Thanks!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline tatasport

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2020, 12:45:03 AM »
Starts Sept 7!

September 6.

On Wednesday, Reshet announced that the premiere would be on Monday only to say a day later that it would be on Sunday.

I thought Sunday was kind of "Racers Revealed" thing? Oh welp guess I misunderstood something.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2020, 12:49:46 AM by tatasport »
הפעם עד הגמר - זירה, 2016
🇮🇱🇫🇷

Offline Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2020, 07:31:56 AM »
The season is premiering today in 6 hours at 21:30.

Offline tatasport

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2020, 10:53:56 AM »
The season is premiering today in 6 hours at 21:30.

OMG YEP! I just saw the ad and right, it premieres tonight~ why so sudden Reshet I-
But otherwise, I can't wait on how this season look like! Hopefully I can live update with question tag since I know how to stream several Israeli TVs like Reshet from abroad (and hope the trick still works)~
🇮🇱🇫🇷

Offline tatasport

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2020, 01:45:35 PM »
Guys, one thing for sure:
Show content
I'm not sure if I shall put this on the tag, but HMLM 8 ep 2 will also air tomorrow. Oh welp.
🇮🇱🇫🇷

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2020, 02:02:01 PM »
Peach, there's a typo in your title which comes off as confusing at first glance, lol

You called HaMerotz 8 "TAR Israel 7"

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2020, 02:25:59 PM »
Gilli and Talli took an ice cream break during the first challenge :funny: :groan:
Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Offline Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2020, 02:35:27 PM »
Gilli and Talli took an ice cream break during the first challenge :funny: :groan:

Might as well if some teams are taking too long.  :funny:

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2020, 02:53:59 PM »
I think the episode ended. No pitstop yet. It's nice to get some Amazing Race even though I had no clue what teams were saying :funny:

Offline tatasport

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2020, 02:54:07 PM »
Show content
Guys, did you realize that the eps are way shorter this time? Now I afraid the number of episodes will double because of this. Their current Survivor version, which I thought was 'too much' of an ep with 61 atm, I also thought the same to it.

But I can't wait to the continuation of this great start! Do you guys need help on the tasks from what I can understand?
🇮🇱🇫🇷

Offline tatasport

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2020, 02:56:04 PM »
I think the episode ended. No pitstop yet. It's nice to get some Amazing Race even though I had no clue what teams were saying :funny:

If you haven't used to HMLM yet, they usually tend to have more than one eps for a leg. Maybe to showcase even more details, which differs from the rest of the versions we knew.
Show content
But my feelings said it might be longer this time because of the duration but idk. My understanding is limited as well but I'm watching because of still learning Hebrew so~
🇮🇱🇫🇷

Offline tatasport

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2020, 02:59:39 PM »

Chillest team 2020  :funny:
🇮🇱🇫🇷

Offline tatasport

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2020, 03:06:09 PM »
Show content
The tasks from what I can understand (excuse this flashback this is how I'm trying to understand things):
- A bit flashback to HMLM 5 with the tiramisu, no not tiramisu like in that Italian leg now. This time, one member of the team has to go up there while the other has to pull?! The goal is for the one up there to unscramble those letters given to the one below. In one of the local languages' alphabet but I forgot what it was.
- Then, the teams have to go to the Pasai Market (I forgot the name?) and have to gather those type of fishes (local fishes?) listed in their clues, and give them to the chef in exchange for the next clue.

Some facts I've noticed from this leg:
- Excluding the continental version like Asia and Latin America, HMLM 8 is the second season to me that started NOT from their original country. Australia 4, as far as I remember, started in South Korea–so this is the second.
- As you guys said above, in the middle of the first task Gili & Tali stopped by and bought ice cream 🤣
- Anne has phobia of cockroaches? I can feel her~

Idk why the Double Battle in the next leg's ads reminded me to Wipeout than a Survivor immunity challenge?
🇮🇱🇫🇷

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2020, 03:40:54 PM »

If you haven't used to HMLM yet, they usually tend to have more than one eps for a leg. Maybe to showcase even more details, which differs from the rest of the versions we knew.
Show content
But my feelings said it might be longer this time because of the duration but idk. My understanding is limited as well but I'm watching because of still learning Hebrew so~

Israel has a ton of episodes. No wonder I can't finish a season LOL

I lose interest fast if I not used to a different format. We'll see about this season.

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2020, 10:41:42 PM »
Eagerly waiting for my chance to watch...
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2020, 11:01:09 PM »

Hey! Ready for another season, G.B.? :)
« Last Edit: September 06, 2020, 11:05:34 PM by Maanca »

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2020, 01:58:54 AM »

Hey! Ready for another season, G.B.? :)

It's been far too long
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline tatasport

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2020, 02:01:48 AM »

Show content

Israel has a ton of episodes. No wonder I can't finish a season LOL

I lose interest fast if I not used to a different format. We'll see about this season.

I see~ HMLM 7 was my first complete Israeli season though, then followed by HMLM 5 (31/36, thanks my first years of college). I watched half of their Survivor season (Tiltil's season, which was Honduras), before I don't think I could keep up with their latest one. I'm interested on how long I could keep up with HMLM 8 though~ ready to jet lag even further
🇮🇱🇫🇷

Offline tatasport

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2020, 04:24:32 AM »
Don't forget that there'll also be an episode today, after the news on Reshet 13. It's most probably 1.30am here in Indo the next day, which means it's on 9.30pm IDT. Get ready, guys--something that I hope is interesting is coming...
Show content
If you guys later said the Double Battle looked like Wipeout than Survivor challenges, well that's my thought in the first place lol you're not alone~
🇮🇱🇫🇷

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2020, 12:19:44 PM »
Show content
The tasks from what I can understand (excuse this flashback this is how I'm trying to understand things):
- A bit flashback to HMLM 5 with the tiramisu, no not tiramisu like in that Italian leg now. This time, one member of the team has to go up there while the other has to pull?! The goal is for the one up there to unscramble those letters given to the one below. In one of the local languages' alphabet but I forgot what it was.
- Then, the teams have to go to the Pasai Market (I forgot the name?) and have to gather those type of fishes (local fishes?) listed in their clues, and give them to the chef in exchange for the next clue.

- Excluding the continental version like Asia and Latin America, HMLM 8 is the second season to me that started NOT from their original country. Australia 4, as far as I remember, started in South Korea–so this is the second.
- As you guys said above, in the middle of the first task Gili & Tali stopped by and bought ice cream 🤣

Idk why the Double Battle in the next leg's ads reminded me to Wipeout than a Survivor immunity challenge?

Show content
I'm rewatching the premiere and despite the ice cream break, Gilli and Talli didn't finish the first challenge last :funny:

Offline tatasport

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2020, 02:37:00 PM »
Show content

Show content
I'm rewatching the premiere and despite the ice cream break, Gilli and Talli didn't finish the first challenge last :funny:

Show content
And another anecdote: they slept before continuing the leg 😃 chillest team 2020
🇮🇱🇫🇷

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2020, 02:47:57 PM »
A bit confused but the leg started out at night but it ended with teams running in the daylight. Was their a break in filming or were teams running non stop?

Offline tatasport

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2020, 02:51:48 PM »
Show content
SEASON 4 FLASHBACK REALNESS: Vova & Alla Yielded?? I- not only oofed but trying to comprehend~

Meanwhile this is how I understood everything:
- In the Double Battle, it looked like jumping rope but no it's on the water: the pair will switch places between those who "swing" and jump. The one who jumped the most times will be given their next clue.
- The next Route Info looked like kind of 'charades' in the water, when one member has to mime or give a clue of what kind of fish to the one member who dived down and take a selfie when they found that fish. Once they're done, they'll be given the next clue.

In between there was the Yield voting and reveal. And I could notice:
- Sadly, I understood Lian had that trauma where the Double Battle triggered it? I didn't understand the whole details by far but 😭 so sad.
- Michal & Ruti had to walk over the Double Battle  because Michal's slightly ill, from what I could understand, giving Ori & Ben the win.
- BAHAHAH GILI & TALI~ wait they were sleeping before they continue the leg or did I miss something? Somehow- 😂 chillest 2020 by far went to them imo
- The flashback realness, how- (Vova & Alla Yielded again?? Omg I personally hope they can survive...)
🇮🇱🇫🇷