Author Topic: TAR 31: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!  (Read 583823 times)

Offline Jro

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: TAR 31: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!
« Reply #1100 on: June 20, 2018, 05:55:26 PM »
Nobody contacted the girl who took the picture with Tyler in the airport? Ask where he was going or if she saw other teams around?

I did.

She was flying somewhere else. Everyone else was going to Bangkok she thinks.

BINGO.  So they were headed to Bangkok like everyone else.....

"She thinks"

I don't understand this post.

Tyler and Korey went to Bangkok with everyone else.  As did Britney and Janelle.  Unless there was a quick leg in Bangkok....then both teams ended up in Dubai.

I go back to the point I've been trying to make.

Whatever team that wasn't seen in the night club between Rachel and Elissa OR Corinne and Eliza.....also wasn't seen at the airport or getting on a flight....there is 0.00 evidence of them in Dubai.

Yeah I edited my post like 5 seconds before you posted this. I was still going off the assumption that Tyler/Korey were alone when I wrote the initial post and the girl was assuming that they were going to bangkok

Offline JanelleRachelFan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1101 on: June 20, 2018, 05:59:22 PM »
Also just thought i'd throw this out there, other than S29, the last 9 seasons have all had a NEL leg within the first 4 rounds. Since Laos is now being speculated to just have had 1 round, its pretty likely that all F/F teams and Tyler/Korey could be in Dubai

Offline Bbog1989

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1102 on: June 20, 2018, 06:00:49 PM »
Also just thought i'd throw this out there, other than S29, the last 9 seasons have all had a NEL leg within the first 4 rounds. Since Laos is now being speculated to just have had 1 round, its pretty likely that all F/F teams and Tyler/Korey could be in Dubai

Ignore the dumb timeline.

One of the two Vietnam legs was a NEL.

Both Rupert and Laura / Leo and Jamal were eliminated in the TWO Loas legs.

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1103 on: June 20, 2018, 06:01:48 PM »

Ignore the dumb timeline.

One of the two Vietnam legs was a NEL.

Both Rupert and Laura / Leo and Jamal were eliminated in the TWO Loas legs.
Yeah i'm thinking two legs each in Laos and Viet

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #1104 on: June 20, 2018, 06:09:08 PM »
Haven't been closely following every finding, but what is the basis for concluding (as shown on oval's great timeline) that we only had 1 1/2 Legs each in Laos and Vietnam instead of 2+1 or 2 in each?

Offline DavidJunior

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1105 on: June 20, 2018, 06:12:16 PM »
OR Dubai was Leg 5, and one of the previous 4 were a NEL?

It's not impossible for 8 teams to have made it to Dubai- I mean it happened in the season that this is eerily similar to- Season 15.

We don't know anything for sure.

Tyler and Korey could very easily have been travelling with other teams, but there's still a chance they're not

Britney and Janelle seem very likely to be the team in the plane photo, but it's best to wait until the mods feel comfortable in agreeing

Corinne and Eliza AND Rachel and Elissa could have both truly been spotted in the nightclub in Dubai- or it could just be one- or neither, tbh

Afghanimals could have been in the bus photo, or that could be someone else; they could've been missing from the 'final 8' photo for numerous reasons- one of which being them possibly being eliminated

There could've been 2 legs in both Laos and Vietnam, or 2 legs in only one of them, or just 1 leg for both; there could've been 1 NEL, or 2, or none

Hopefully, in the coming sightings, there'll be some clarification as to what is actually going on right now

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1106 on: June 20, 2018, 06:16:27 PM »
OR Dubai was Leg 5, and one of the previous 4 were a NEL?

It's not impossible for 8 teams to have made it to Dubai- I mean it happened in the season that this is eerily similar to- Season 15.

We don't know anything for sure.

Tyler and Korey could very easily have been travelling with other teams, but there's still a chance they're not

Britney and Janelle seem very likely to be the team in the plane photo, but it's best to wait until the mods feel comfortable in agreeing

Corinne and Eliza AND Rachel and Elissa could have both truly been spotted in the nightclub in Dubai- or it could just be one- or neither, tbh

Afghanimals could have been in the bus photo, or that could be someone else; they could've been missing from the 'final 8' photo for numerous reasons- one of which being them possibly being eliminated

There could've been 2 legs in both Laos and Vietnam, or 2 legs in only one of them, or just 1 leg for both; there could've been 1 NEL, or 2, or none

Hopefully, in the coming sightings, there'll be some clarification as to what is actually going on right now

They will be at the airport in a few hours, and when we get new sightings from there hopefully all will be cleared up

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #1107 on: June 20, 2018, 06:23:45 PM »

I'm worried as well, but I also think the timeline might be messing with us. I really think they did 1 Tokyo leg with either 1 Laos and 2 HCMC, or 2 Laos and 1 HCMC. Since other than S29, the last 8 seasons have had NEL within the first 4 legs, it is possible that Janelle/Brit and even Tyler/Korey all made it Dubai

It was quite confusing at first to us as well. But as best we can tell, the second early AM sighting was NOT a new leg. Perhaps just them looking for the ticketing travel agent? It does not appear that there was enough time for a second leg there. We are always re-questioning and re-evaluating, but the current timeline shows 1 LAOS leg for that reason.

I keep thinking if there was a KOR in Laos, then there might have been time. It's interesting tthat the photos of Phil and the apparent greeter at the temple did NOT show the check-in mat, which has sometimes been the case in a KOR leg.
-- theschnauzers

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1108 on: June 20, 2018, 06:31:49 PM »
Everyone's expecting that if Brit & Janelle survived both HCMC and were seen in an airport as well as being spotted in Dubai means one answer: they're maybe safe?

They weren't one of the teams spotted in Dubai, though.

Neither were Tyler/Corey and NEITHER were one of Corrine/ElizaORRachel/Elissa.

The difference is Tyler and Korey were at the airport the day everyone went to Dubai and Britney is getting on the flight to Dubai.

The eliminated team is the one that actually wasn't seen between Corinne/Eliza or Rachel/Elissa.

I really think this board has two teams as safely in Dubai and in reality one of those two teams never made it there.....

BOTH Corinne/Eliza AND  Rachel/Elissa were confirmed in Dubai nightclub by at least two separate sightings. Is this not posted?  I was not here yesterday but assumed the info was shared.

SO this may be the issue. <<The eliminated team is the one that actually wasn't seen between Corinne/Eliza or Rachel/Elissa.>> They BOTH were seen based on sighting reports. Which are always taken at face value, but 2 and prob 3 report the same.

« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 06:36:03 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline north09

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1109 on: June 20, 2018, 06:36:03 PM »
Everyone's expecting that if Brit & Janelle survived both HCMC and were seen in an airport as well as being spotted in Dubai means one answer: they're maybe safe?

The difference is Tyler and Korey were at the airport the day everyone went to Dubai and Britney is getting on the flight to Dubai.

The eliminated team is the one that actually wasn't seen between Corinne/Eliza or Rachel/Elissa.

I really think this board has two teams as safely in Dubai and in reality one of those two teams never made it there.....

BOTH Corinne/Eliza AND  Rachel/Elissa were confirmed in Dubai nightclub by at least two separate sightings. Is this not posted?  I was not here yesterday but assumed the info was shared.
It was posted, just some of these new posters are choosing to ignore that to fit their speculation which is just that. I implore everyone reading this to pay attention to the timeline and the information Peach brings, she's always on point with it. Any guesses about who might or might not have been on the plane to Dubai is pure speculation until stated otherwise.

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1110 on: June 20, 2018, 06:41:09 PM »

SO this may be the issue. <<The eliminated team is the one that actually wasn't seen between Corinne/Eliza or Rachel/Elissa.>> They BOTH were seen based on sighting reports. Which are always taken at face value, but 2 and prob 3 report the same.

So there was only one leg in HCMC and it was possibly a NEL and all 8 teams made it to Dubai

Soon as we get new sightings from the airport and if one of Reillys/Eliza/Tyler is missing, we won't know for sure *where* they got eliminated, Dubai or HCMC. Gonna be even more confusing, lol

Offline Bbog1989

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1111 on: June 20, 2018, 06:44:29 PM »

That was not posted....and that isn't what was even posted earlier.

Its okay to admit you made a mistake....

Its time we come together and finally admit Tyler and Korey and Britney and Janelle made it out of HCMC.  There is PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF of both.

So either all 8 teams made it through to Dubai.....or maybe you should second guess your sources who BY ALL ACCOUNTS had trouble differentiating between The Sisters and Eliza/Corinne......

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1112 on: June 20, 2018, 06:44:39 PM »
Someone pointed out that maybe the " grey team" seen at the club is Team YouTube, not Bret and Chris

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1113 on: June 20, 2018, 06:46:13 PM »
And one more:

This is a pic at LAX of Victor and Nicole. Her backpack looks very simiiar to the boarding sighting referenced.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline ISpyWorldwide

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1114 on: June 20, 2018, 06:47:40 PM »
Someone pointed out that maybe the " grey team" seen at the club is Team YouTube, not Bret and Chris

My source was VERY clear about seeing Chris. She didn't know for sure if Bret was there, was positive on ID for Chris.

Offline Bbog1989

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1115 on: June 20, 2018, 06:48:05 PM »
And one more:

This is a pic at LAX of Victor and Nicole. Her backpack looks very simiiar to the boarding sighting referenced.

Stop the madness.  Thats not the same pack.

Nicole is also wearing BLACK/PURPLE at the airport that day.

Offline Bbog1989

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1116 on: June 20, 2018, 06:49:12 PM »

It was posted, just some of these new posters are choosing to ignore that to fit their speculation which is just that. I implore everyone reading this to pay attention to the timeline and the information Peach brings, she's always on point with it. Any guesses about who might or might not have been on the plane to Dubai is pure speculation until stated otherwise.

There is literally a picture of Britney boarding the plane.  Its quite clear.  Its no spec on anyones part.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1117 on: June 20, 2018, 06:56:44 PM »

Its time we come together and finally admit Tyler and Korey and Britney and Janelle made it out of HCMC.  There is PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF of both.

So either all 8 teams made it through to Dubai.....or maybe you should second guess your sources who BY ALL ACCOUNTS had trouble differentiating between The Sisters and Eliza/Corinne......

I am sorry, I will go reread to see if the info was posted. Others say it was. Like I said, I was offline for 24 hours.

But I can tell you there are two confirmations based on incoming info.

And in our eyes there is NO conclusive photographic evidence of that backpack belonging to Janelle.

So we will have to agree to disagree at THIS point.

In OUR group assessment...we are saying ONLY that there is NO photographic of EITHER Tyler/Corey  OR Janelle/Britney IN DUBAI.

IN DUBAI.

And we can be wrong, sources can be wrong and happy to admit it if we are.

But for now, this is where we stand. You of course are entitled to your opinion.

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1118 on: June 20, 2018, 06:58:56 PM »
And one more:

Stop the madness.  Thats not the same pack.

Nicole is also wearing BLACK/PURPLE at the airport that day.

Yeah i don't know why we're even arguing the backpack again? I had my doubt at first but people had me convinced. It's very clearly Brit's backpack

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1119 on: June 20, 2018, 06:59:09 PM »
Moving on please. Time will tell.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Labellious

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1120 on: June 20, 2018, 06:59:17 PM »
So many disagreements going on right now and here I am in my corner just happy Bret & Chris haven't been eliminated yet =)

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1121 on: June 20, 2018, 07:00:46 PM »

I am sorry, I will go reread to see if the info was posted. Others say it was. Like I said, I was offline for 24 hours.

But I can tell you there are two confirmations based on incoming info.

And in our eyes there is NO conclusive photographic evidence of that backpack belonging to Janelle.

So we will have to agree to disagree at THIS point.

In OUR group assessment...we are saying ONLY that there is NO photographic of EITHER Tyler/Corey  OR Janelle/Britney IN DUBAI.

IN DUBAI.

And we can be wrong, sources can be wrong and happy to admit it if we are.

But for now, this is where we stand. You of course are entitled to your opinion.

Incoming info? They've been spotted this morning (Dubai time)?

Offline Joberio

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO AMY & MAYA, WINNERS OF TAR25!
« Reply #1122 on: June 20, 2018, 07:02:04 PM »
So many disagreements going on right now and here I am in my corner just happy Bret & Chris haven't been eliminated yet =)
They were pretty much zeroes in terms of entertainment in their Survivor season.  Why would you want them to be bores here, as well?

Gra1162

« Reply #1123 on: June 20, 2018, 07:08:55 PM »

um they were both spotted if you go back to page 40-41 (i don't have a good memeory) someone asked the dancer in the ar and she said she spotted both of them so both are safe

Offline Joberio

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO AMY & MAYA, WINNERS OF TAR25!
« Reply #1124 on: June 20, 2018, 07:32:44 PM »
Teams spotted at Dubai Marina (where we also saw Phil) Still dark.

Hoping  to get some pics.
Oh, good.  Finally, we can get some answers and put this to bed, in terms of who is or isn't still in the race.