Author Topic: TAR 31: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!  (Read 583815 times)

Offline Bbog1989

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: TAR 31: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!
« Reply #1075 on: June 20, 2018, 05:05:16 PM »
Brit at LAX

Brit wearing a Long Sleeve Grey shirt in Laos

I try to zoom in and lighten this up the best I can.

No Question.

Britney / Janelle make it out of HCMC. 

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #1076 on: June 20, 2018, 05:06:18 PM »
Nobody contacted the girl who took the picture with Tyler in the airport? Ask where he was going or if she saw other teams around?

Offline JanelleRachelFan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1077 on: June 20, 2018, 05:07:46 PM »
Brit at LAX

Brit wearing a Long Sleeve Grey shirt in Laos

I try to zoom in and lighten this up the best I can.

This zoom was way better than anything my computer could do haha. This defs shows that Janelle/Brit were on the flight to Dubai!

Thanks for this!

Offline ISpyWorldwide

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1078 on: June 20, 2018, 05:10:57 PM »
I also don't understand how 'not the two blondes' meant both Eliza/Corrinne and Rachel/Elissa were at the nightclub.  Was there another source I missed?  I interpret that as 'I cant tell what team it was....it just wasn't the blondes'.

But that is just me.  :duno:

Hi all! I've been working with mods on getting IG spoilers so far.

After talking to people on Instagram who were at the club, I've had multiple people who sighted the "two girls in green" so I think the Reilly's are definitely racing in Dubai. I asked another guy who was at the club specifically about Corinne and Eliza (I sent him their photo from Shibuya) and he said he saw them. I responded with "So you saw the girls in pink?" and he said "yes yes". Then to double check he wasn't confusing them with the Reilly's, I sent them a photo of the Reillys and he said "Yes them too" and talked about them as well.

It's possible he could be confused, but it seems like he saw both teams. Would love photo proof though before being 100% sure. They were instructed to not take photos at the club so no one I've talked to took any of the teams.

From talking with some people, I think it was a detour which could explain Britney/Janelle not being seen (or Tyler/Korey for that matter). This was about 24 hours ago, so it's possible teams could be released for the next leg pretty soon if this was a 24-hour pit stop.

Offline BBFan86

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1079 on: June 20, 2018, 05:14:48 PM »
**** I guess I should also add....I don't actually know what happened at the Bangkok Airport.  I guess there is an off chance Birt/Janelle also never make it to Dubai with a flight problem.  ****
Oh no, what if it was a connecting flight and they forgot their passports on the plane like what happened last season to the lifeguards. I hope that’s not the case

Offline Bbog1989

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1080 on: June 20, 2018, 05:15:51 PM »
I also don't understand how 'not the two blondes' meant both Eliza/Corrinne and Rachel/Elissa were at the nightclub.  Was there another source I missed?  I interpret that as 'I cant tell what team it was....it just wasn't the blondes'.

After talking to people on Instagram who were at the club, I've had multiple people who sighted the "two girls in green" so I think the Reilly's are definitely racing in Dubai. I asked another guy who was at the club specifically about Corinne and Eliza (I sent him their photo from Shibuya) and he said he saw them. I responded with "So you saw the girls in pink?" and he said "yes yes". Then to double check he wasn't confusing them with the Reilly's, I sent them a photo of the Reillys and he said "Yes them too" and talked about them as well.

It's possible he could be confused, but it seems like he saw both teams. Would love photo proof though before being 100% sure. They were instructed to not take photos at the club so no one I've talked to took any of the teams.

From talking with some people, I think it was a detour which could explain Britney/Janelle not being seen (or Tyler/Korey for that matter). This was about 24 hours ago, so it's possible teams could be released for the next leg pretty soon if this was a 24-hour pit stop.

I just want to make sure I'm clear.

Nobody else other than 1 guy said they saw the second set of girls?

Cause now I'm more convinced Eliza / Corinne got eliminated.

Offline JanelleRachelFan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1081 on: June 20, 2018, 05:18:11 PM »
Ok so at least that recent find means we can put away that conspiracy that Corinne/Eliza had all of a sudden swapped colors and were wearing green. Knew there was no way production was gonna let that happen

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1082 on: June 20, 2018, 05:23:30 PM »
Ok the Janelle/Brit proof is very convincing and now its Eliza/Corinne that look vulnerable.

According to Brian, Eliza didn't pack anything green and i don't see why they would wear the same color as the Reillys. Hmmm.

And agree, if that girl that took the pic with Tyler could tell us some info that would be very helpful

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1083 on: June 20, 2018, 05:24:55 PM »
Ok the Janelle/Brit proof is very convincing and now its Eliza/Corinne that look vulnerable.

According to Brian, Eliza didn't pack anything green and i don't see why they would wear the same color as the Reillys. Hmmm.

Maybe the challenge required them wearing something green???

Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Offline ISpyWorldwide

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1084 on: June 20, 2018, 05:25:44 PM »

Them being eliminated is a bit of a jump. Even if they weren't at the club, they could be doing the other side of the detour (like speculated Brit/Janelle). 2-3 people spotted girls in green but didn't see too much in general. The other guy said he spotted both pink team and green team. I could see someone confusing the two F/F teams, but to say they've seen both?

I'm not sure. But like I said, I'm holding out for photo proof before saying anything's confirmed!

Offline Bbog1989

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1085 on: June 20, 2018, 05:26:08 PM »

Then everyone would have been described as being in green...........

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1086 on: June 20, 2018, 05:26:56 PM »

I'm going back and forth between Tyler/Korey and Eliza/Corinne as to who got the boot in HCMC

Offline Bbog1989

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1087 on: June 20, 2018, 05:27:17 PM »

Them being eliminated is a bit of a jump. Even if they weren't at the club, they could be doing the other side of the detour (like speculated Brit/Janelle). 2-3 people spotted girls in green but didn't see too much in general. The other guy said he spotted both pink team and green team. I could see someone confusing the two F/F teams, but to say they've seen both?

I'm not sure. But like I said, I'm holding out for photo proof before saying anything's confirmed!

A jump?  Literally every other team has been seen either at the airport leaving HCMC or in the nightclub.

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1088 on: June 20, 2018, 05:27:27 PM »

Then everyone would have been described as being in green...........

This....

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #1089 on: June 20, 2018, 05:27:44 PM »
Brendon & Rachel were always the green team so it would be surprising to see another team be allowed to wear green (as the show really forces teams into their colors) when they obviously have Rachel and Elissa in green this season too.

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1090 on: June 20, 2018, 05:29:18 PM »
Oh and by the way, when we get new sightings for the incoming leg, we probably won't see two teams (one eliminated in HCMC, the other in Dubai) from the "final 8" so it's gonna get a bit more confusing lol

Offline Bbog1989

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1091 on: June 20, 2018, 05:33:33 PM »

I appreciate this.

The point i keep trying to make is THERE IS photo evidence of Britney (and Janelle) getting on that flight.  = THEYRE AT RISK

There are CONFLICTING accounts of what girl team or teams were at that night club = THEYRE SAFE

Offline smiley

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1092 on: June 20, 2018, 05:36:02 PM »
Nobody contacted the girl who took the picture with Tyler in the airport? Ask where he was going or if she saw other teams around?

I did.

She was flying somewhere else. Everyone else was going to Bangkok she thinks.

Offline Bbog1989

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1093 on: June 20, 2018, 05:37:00 PM »

I did.

BINGO.  So they were headed to Bangkok like everyone else.....

Offline Jro

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1094 on: June 20, 2018, 05:40:13 PM »

I did.

"She thinks"

Edit: I didn't really think before I wrote, but basically, I was gonna add in what dryedmangoez said
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 05:44:37 PM by Jro »

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #1095 on: June 20, 2018, 05:41:17 PM »

I did.

She saw other teams? Or even a crew with Tyler and Korey?
Because if she did, then that would make it more possible that they were still in the Race as opposed to being on the way to sequester. Which is certainly still a possibility without any sightings of them past that point.

Offline Bbog1989

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1096 on: June 20, 2018, 05:44:42 PM »

I did.

"She thinks"

I don't understand this post.

Tyler and Korey went to Bangkok with everyone else.  As did Britney and Janelle.  Unless there was a quick leg in Bangkok....then both teams ended up in Dubai.

I go back to the point I've been trying to make.

Whatever team that wasn't seen in the night club between Rachel and Elissa OR Corinne and Eliza.....also wasn't seen at the airport or getting on a flight....there is 0.00 evidence of them in Dubai.

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1097 on: June 20, 2018, 05:46:25 PM »
We got more sightings in Luang Prabang—a small, very laid back city with not so many people—than in HCMC and Dubai—two busy, metropolitan cities packed with people (and also Tokyo for that matter)

lol

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1098 on: June 20, 2018, 05:47:47 PM »

I did.

"She thinks"

Tyler and Korey went to Bangkok with everyone else.  As did Britney and Janelle.  Unless there was a quick leg in Bangkok....then both teams ended up in Dubai.

Whatever team that wasn't seen in the night club between Rachel and Elissa OR Corinne and Eliza.....also wasn't seen at the airport or getting on a flight....there is 0.00 evidence of them in Dubai.

Yeah i'm now leaning towards either Green or Pink not making it to Dubai

Reillys make more sense because of the lack of photo evidence (the pink hat supports the Eliza theory)

Offline JanelleRachelFan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1099 on: June 20, 2018, 05:55:10 PM »

I did.

"She thinks"

Yeah i'm now leaning towards either Green or Pink not making it to Dubai

Reillys make more sense because of the lack of photo evidence (the pink hat supports the Eliza theory)

Don't Reilly's make more sense to be there than Corinne/Eliza. The evidence in the sighting thread said they saw a team in green, and per one of the other users multiple people saw a F/F team in Green.