Author Topic: S32: Ep9: "It's Psychological Warfare"  (Read 7284 times)

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
S32: Ep9: "It's Psychological Warfare"
« on: April 01, 2016, 08:39:20 PM »
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 05:12:47 AM by georgiapeach »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: S32: Ep9: "It's Psychological Warfare"
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2016, 09:35:50 AM »
Survivor - It's Psychological Warfare (Preview)

A separation in tribes leads to the ultimate sabotage. Also, a schoolyard pick draws a line in the sand at a tough reward challenge, on Survivor, Wednesday, April 13 at 8/7c. Only CBS

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/FDmTtIUOfJM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/FDmTtIUOfJM</a>

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2016, 02:28:07 AM »
Survivor - It's Psychological Warfare (Sneak Peek)

A separation in tribes leads to the ultimate sabotage. Also, a schoolyard pick draws a line in the sand at a tough reward challenge, on Survivor, Wednesday, April 13 at 8/7c. Only CBS

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/6gGgQlUp9JA" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/6gGgQlUp9JA</a>

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2016, 04:04:06 AM »
I guess I should catch up on last weeks

Offline Parovic

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: S32: Ep9: "It's Psychological Warfare" **UPDATER WANTED**
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2016, 07:38:35 PM »
Julia wins Immunity

Offline Parovic

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2016, 07:45:54 PM »
Plans of 3-3-3 but Aubry,cydney plan to change to vote debbie

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I can climb a damn tree.
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2016, 07:48:43 PM »
Aubry ruins all ladies alliance, changes plan to Debbie.

Julia thinks she's in power, she can vote with boys or girls. Cydney and Debbie targets, boys could still be possible targets...
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline Parovic

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2016, 07:54:43 PM »
Debbie is out

Offline tennis33

• RFF Full Member
  • 🌎 🏃‍♂️ 🔥

Offline Parovic

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2016, 07:56:55 PM »
4 - Debbie
3 - Scot
2 - Cydney

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • BIG MISTAKE
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2016, 08:00:19 PM »
Debbie calling Jason & Scot "wankers" <3 What a legend
Also Julia with that clutch win  :hoot:
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline Parovic

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2016, 08:00:46 PM »
Next week: Aubry tries to pull Tai away from Jason and Scot's alliance

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2016, 08:05:26 PM »
Votes above were incorrect.

4 - Debbie (Cyd, Michele, Julia, Aubry)
3 - Cydney (Scot, Tai, Jason)
2 - Scot (Deb, Joe)

I have faith Tai will know to keep his idol for himself, and not waste it on saving Scot/Jason. He'll be the minority that someone scoops up at F6 when the dust settles <3
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline Nyoman_SB1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2016, 05:51:11 AM »
What a crazy tribal  :ascared :ascared
Ugh... i wish the girls + Joe stick with their plan split the vote, 3 for Jason and 3 for Scott. Cydney got 3 votes which mean tie 3-3-3. Super idol can only save 1 person right? If they used it for Jason, so there will be re-vote between Scott and Cydney. The girls + Joe still had the numbers to take out Scott  :gaah: :gaah: :gaah:

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2016, 05:58:14 AM »

Just as I was enjoying this season that happens lol. Interest majorly spiked down.

I can't believe Joe is my number one fave left  :groan:

Michele is great but like... she can be so boring :res:

Cydney is ok now.

Aubry is so meh for me, like I don't get the hype at all?

Tai and Julia (two people who I liked) were awful this episode. Scot & Jason :res:

DEBBIE :torche
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 08:47:27 AM by gamerfan09 »

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2016, 07:39:27 AM »
What a crazy tribal  :ascared :ascared
Ugh... i wish the girls + Joe stick with their plan split the vote, 3 for Jason and 3 for Scott. Cydney got 3 votes which mean tie 3-3-3. Super idol can only save 1 person right? If they used it for Jason, so there will be re-vote between Scott and Cydney. The girls + Joe still had the numbers to take out Scott  :gaah: :gaah: :gaah:

+1.

Oh my God... I knew I was gonna be SO upset and disappointed with this episode, and ofc I am. A lot.

Jason and Scott are DISGUSTING. They look like bully children. I was not a fan of Tai, but after this episode, I feel he's a rat. Yeah, he's in the same page as Jason and Scott. I hope next week Aubry can take him out of the wankers alliance and make this season better.
It would be awesome if he keeps both idols for him and when Jason and Scott are in danger he tells them, "sorry, you gave it to me, bye bye", but I think it's not gonna happen. :/
If he doesn't do this, those three are going to be safe for some weeks since this **** Super Idol can be played before the votes have been read.

I liked Julia, but this episode, I don't like her anything. I mean, you had a girls alliance where you have power, and you have Michelle who is a Beauty too... Thank God Michelle is intelligent and she stayed with the girls + Joe.

I just don't want to see a finale with Jason/Scott/Tai. I don't want to see them going far.

I'm so sorry for Debbie... :( I was so scared when I knew it was gonna be Debbie or Cydney. This season is going downfall...
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2016, 04:58:37 PM »
I used to love Tai, but the last two episodes he has been AWFUL. I think it is one of the very first times (if not the first), that a contestant I love has made me change my mind. I could foresee him being a bit distant from Scot and Jason, but after TAI put the fire down, I was like RLY?

I only hope that now that Tai has both idols, he keeps them for himself. Jason was a bit stupid in making all this ego-lifting theatre play in TC with Scot to end up giving his idol to Tai. Like, WHY would you ever give an idol? I am sure that they could have used it at the end of TC, but now everybody knows they have two idols, in Tai's hands, who could possibly screw the Brawn males. I am hoping to see what can Tai pull throughout the next episodes, cause he is having one of the biggest resumes this season to end up winning if he is in FTC, but he has to burn ties with the brawns and come to the bright side.

I am still hoping about Aubry pulling it with Cyd and getting together to FTC tbh <33

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2016, 06:05:45 PM »
I used to love Tai, but the last two episodes he has been AWFUL. I think it is one of the very first times (if not the first), that a contestant I love has made me change my mind. I could foresee him being a bit distant from Scot and Jason, but after TAI put the fire down, I was like RLY?

I only hope that now that Tai has both idols, he keeps them for himself. Jason was a bit stupid in making all this ego-lifting theatre play in TC with Scot to end up giving his idol to Tai. Like, WHY would you ever give an idol? I am sure that they could have used it at the end of TC, but now everybody knows they have two idols, in Tai's hands, who could possibly screw the Brawn males. I am hoping to see what can Tai pull throughout the next episodes, cause he is having one of the biggest resumes this season to end up winning if he is in FTC, but he has to burn ties with the brawns and come to the bright side.

I am still hoping about Aubry pulling it with Cyd and getting together to FTC tbh <33

Strong pref and prediction, but I think Cyd/Aubrey/Michele may be Final Tribal. Similar to the One World F3, unifying friends from different backgrounds and gameplay.

I disagree, though, because I think Tai will give that idol back to the guys, but next tribal when Jason or Scot asks for Tai to use the idol AFTER votes have been read, Tai will shake his head no, sending one of them home, and saving the idol Tai has for himself in the next round.
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline scruffs

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2016, 07:45:35 PM »
Why did Aubry flip against Debbie?  :(

I haven't watched the episode.
Chance favors prepared minds.

Offline kiki

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2016, 11:26:28 PM »
Until now I was giving Scott and Jason the benefit of the doubt. I was telling myself it's just strategy. But now? They are probably two of the most disgusting players ever! And Tai is even worse! Because he does the same as them but he hides behind the other two and lets them take the blame for his actions.

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2016, 06:32:19 AM »
But I think Cyd/Aubrey/Michele may be Final Tribal.

+1. Please god, let it happen! <33333333
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2016, 11:28:01 AM »
IDK BOUT Y'ALL, BUT I FREAKING LOVE THIS SEASON :cheer: :cheer:
Scot/Jason are so disgusting. They are such stupid players, immature, spiteful people and I really wonder how they imagine to win by treating the prospective JURY so badly :groan:

It makes for some great dynamics and story arc tho, and I like it so far! However, it would flip 180 for me if the Jacot alliance prevailed and we got a Worlds Apart end-game... So let's hope the evil is extinguished quickly!

Lots of strategy this episode, especially bad one :lol;, so it made for an extremely interesting episode for me. And omg I was on the edge of my seat at TC. I kept telling myself "Cydney is safe. No, she can't be voted out tonight. She had little airtime this episode and her story isn't done yet.", but I was still so scared :lol: She is definitely my favourite, so even though Debbie being gone is a HUGE loss, I prefer that to Cyd going. Btw #Aubney is my fav alliance this season <3

There was a very unpleasant and strange moment for me though... Was it for anyone else that the whole TC shenanigans seemed... fake..? I'm not one to question Survivor's authenticity, but if I was a new fan or one of those RTV sceptics, I DEFINITELY would've called that staged. All the (re)actions (of Tai/Scot/Jason mainly) just seemed really awkward and that of bad actors? This is strange for me to write about and I can't express my thoughts properly, but I've never experienced such a feeling on Survivor. Was it editing?

Why did Aubry flip against Debbie?  :(

I haven't watched the episode.
why would you spoil yourself then :lol:

Offline scruffs

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2016, 02:18:10 AM »
^already watched the episode. I still don't get it why Aubry 'let go' of Debbie. Just because Debbie is too trusting to Julia, is that it? Thank God Julia won Immunity.

Yeah, Jason and Scot are really not good examples of fair players. I mean it's a game, there will always be blindside but such sabotage? I remember Russell. I hope they will not think of hiding the flint or bringing it to the TC just in case they are voted out.

I pity Tai, why should he be aligned with them? It's the other Beauty to blame, had Caleb still be there Tai would not be like that.  :(
Chance favors prepared minds.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2016, 03:39:00 AM »
Aubry and Cydney were threatened by the idols of the brawn, and feared that voting for the boys could result in one of them being idoled out. So they wanted to vote out someone else to prevent the danger and possibly flush out the idols. While Julia was the obvious choice due to her shadiness and playing both sides, she won, so Debbie was the next bold target. She was uncooperative and illogical as displayed in the convo with Aubry in the water. And she was very gullible, naive and hurting the alliance's game more than helping it. In other words, worth the sacrifice.

And as Redmond perfectly put it: this move could have saved Aubry/Cydney and flushed out the idols at best, and saved Aubry & Cydney at worst. :)

Offline WinTar

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2016, 05:32:17 AM »
redmond ewwww