Author Topic: S32: Anna Khait (Beauty)  (Read 5066 times)

Online Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
S32: Anna Khait (Beauty)
« on: January 20, 2016, 11:10:36 AM »
Anna Khait

Name (Age): Anna Khait (26)

Tribe Designation: Beauty

Current Residence: Brooklyn, NY.

Personal Claim to Fame:
I am most proud of participating in the World Games last summer in Jamundi, Colombia for frontball [handball]. I recently started working with the mayor on a scholarship program for kids out there in Colombia.

Inspiration in Life: Princess Diana because of all the love she had for people. She touched and helped anyone she could. She is my biggest inspiration.

Hobbies: Handball, reading, singing and playing piano.

Pet Peeves: Arrogance, ignorance and when someone picks on someone less fortunate.

3 Words to Describe You:
Loyal, kind-hearted and perfectionist.

If You Could Have 3 Things on the Island What Would They Be and Why? A razor because I hate hair; a deck of cards because I love card games; and a toothbrush because who loves bad breath?

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Parvati. I can be charming and would play up my innocent side so I could trick some males and wrap them around my finger.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I am a huge fan of Survivor and I have studied it for a long time. I’m clever enough to play this game well and win. My biggest inspiration to win is my mother. She is currently unemployed and I am supporting her so winning that money would help me buy a house for her.

Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I will be great outdoors. I'm not a girly girl so the dirty, smelly, sleep- depriving environment won’t be so hard for me. I'm not lazy and would help the tribe tremendously in anything that would need to be done. I can catch fish, and I eat small portions. I am physically capable of kickin' butt out there. I have tons of energy which will help me last throughout the game.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR:
I know I will be the sole Survivor because I am extremely good with people and I would form great relationships that could help me from getting voted out. I would make it to the end because I am not afraid to make moves. I will do what it takes to win.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
Re: S32: Anna Khait (Beauty)
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2016, 04:37:53 PM »
FINALLY ANOTHER POKER PLAYAH
I love me some pokeristas
She will win <3 (our hearts at least)

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2016, 05:49:41 PM »
Early fave

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2016, 11:11:07 AM »
Survivor: Kaoh Rong - Meet Anna Khait

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/G5dncSRBrZM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/G5dncSRBrZM</a>

Offline SarcasmMode

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2016, 05:35:33 PM »
Her face in her cast pic looks eerily like Jessica deBen's.

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I can climb a damn tree.
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2016, 11:41:56 AM »
She is so glam. F3 pick for sure. Rooting for her!
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • BIG MISTAKE
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2016, 01:45:23 PM »
If she, Julia, and Tai could form an alliance early on and rule the game, this season would be beyond amazing.  :luvya:
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline mmmpshow

• RFF Sr. Member
    • MMMP Show
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2016, 06:20:24 PM »
Following Episode 1: Anna and Nick caught Tai searching for the hidden immunity idol, so she has a reason to retract an earlier commitment to let him be a part of her alliance. While Anna probably has an acute ability to read people due to her background as a professional poker player, those same attributes may prevent her from better relating to people on a personal level. She might come off as less sympathetic than others.

Offline mmmpshow

• RFF Sr. Member
    • MMMP Show
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2016, 02:54:40 PM »
Following Episode 2: Anna, like Michele, was not featured much. Her tribe appears to be getting along well and she continues to remain strong with all members, especially the women.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2016, 11:25:57 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YBdrYAY7GM
I adore her personality <3 She hasn't gotten much airtime these past 2 episodes, but I still believe the queen will slay everyone post-swap/post-merge :colors

Everytime she was shown this episode though, I was afraid something would slip :lol:
http://s29.postimg.org/p46n8oqtz/Anna.png

Offline mmmpshow

• RFF Sr. Member
    • MMMP Show
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2016, 05:05:24 PM »
Following Episode 3: Anna remains in a strong alliance with Michele and Julia and expressed a distrust of Nick based upon his lack of emotional empathy for Tai.

Offline mmmpshow

• RFF Sr. Member
    • MMMP Show
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2016, 05:04:05 PM »
Following Episode 4: The women of the Beauty tribe appear to be in the tightest alliance among the remaining 13 castaways. They also seem to be capable of making new alliances following the impending tribal reconfiguration. The loss of Caleb is an emotional blow, yet it should make each of them stronger. They have yet to face tribal council. If they are divided, the audience will finally get to see at least one of them plot and scheme in advance of tribal council. They should make natural connections with most of their new tribemates. None of them could be perceived as a threat or loose cannon. So it is likely that Michele, Anna, and Julia will reach the merge.

Offline mmmpshow

• RFF Sr. Member
    • MMMP Show
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2016, 05:55:43 PM »
Anna Khait (new Gondol, formerly in "Beauty")
Following Episode 5: The tribal reconfiguration was only going to hurt the women's alliance on the now-defunct Beauty tribe. As fate would have it, the twist to send a random castaway to the deserted To Tang beach had a devastating effect, as Julia's misfortune caused all three women to be isolated. In reading the castaway profiles and watching their promotional videos before the season, three of the 18 castaways -- Peter, Nick and Anna -- struck me as arrogant and, for that reason, a likely early exit based upon personality. While Peter's arrogance created a stir among his new tribemates, it was Anna's cutthroat stance toward her former ally Tai in her strategy discussions with Peter and (presumably) others that raised the most suspicion. That, set in contrast to Tai's hardworking nature and ability to provide at camp, landed Anna squarely in the crosshairs. Scot and Tai probably did the math and realized they could execute Tai's proposed surprise idol play against Peter at a later time. So it was wise to hold onto the idol rather than use it to protect Anna, who, if she had stayed in the game, would have gained her ally Julia and could have turned against them. Anna's arrogance in her ability to use her looks and people-reading skills belied the simple fact that these castaways are too smart for those tactics and -- more than anything -- want to work with people who are willing to show their proverbial cards, as Tai plainly did. With Michele and Julia, Anna's cutthroat nature was insulated, but isolated from them, she was exposed. ...How much did the reconfiguration hurt or help Anna's chances (scale of 1 to 10, 1 hurt very much, 10 helped very much)? 1.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2016, 11:47:56 AM »
https://twitter.com/DaltonRoss/status/710260972095672320
:lol:

We should all take a moment to appreciate this Queen and her exit. :torch: Let's hope to see her again in a future Second Chance!
So much potential :(

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I can climb a damn tree.
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2016, 08:17:12 PM »
SHES SO GREAT. second chances galore. She was too strategic and should have really blown Tai up to stay in it. Aubry and Joe would have completely reconsidered.
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2016, 01:57:55 PM »
I've just found her audition tape!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8-LbMyTNHQ