Author Topic: Most Annoying Teams  (Read 57481 times)

Offline amazing race fan

• RFF Full Member
Re: Most Annoying Teams
« Reply #50 on: May 12, 2011, 09:26:38 PM »
Most annoying team for me has been Brandy and Carol. Single most annoying player would be Luke.
1. Brandy and Carol
2. Jonathan and Victoria
3. Mirna (I guess Charla who doesn't deserve this comes as part of this team)
4. Joe/Bill in Season 1 (but not Season 11)
5. Kendra (Freddie deserves it a little)

Mirna in my opinion was the most annoying player. I just could not stand her. The Most annoying team has to go to Team Alabama on season 10. They were very disrespectful to everyone except for their alliance. They constantly made remarks about teams getting taxies and stuff like that because of looks and body parts. Their behavior is totally uncalled for and I feel that it is a travesty that they made the final 3.

Offline chal_uf

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #51 on: May 20, 2011, 01:34:22 PM »
I think the annoying teams are :
1. Colin (of Colin & Christie season 5) & Mirna (of Charla & Mirna). But i think collin is more annoying than mirna.
2. The Six-pack, but the boys not so annoying
3. Arie & Stella from season 12... especially arie. He just talk but can't do anything in Donkey task. I'm so happy they were eliminated first.  :neener:
4. The Guido form season 1
5. Brandy & Carol and Brent & Caite.... The Detectives and Dan & Jordan too.
6. Big Easy and Kent from Season UB.
7. Ericka, Lance & Kari, Meghan & Cheyne from season 15
8. Wil from season 2
9. Steve from season 14
10. Almost of cast in season 13  (:;)

Offline Best Loser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #52 on: May 21, 2011, 10:57:21 AM »
Season 2- Gary
Season 3- Aaron & Arianne
Season 5- Charla & Mirna
Season 6- Everyone except Kris & Jon and Gus & Hera
Season 7- Lynn & Alex and Patrick
Season 14- Jamie & Cara and Tammy & Victor
Season 15- Sam & Dan, Maria & Tiffany, and Mika
Season 16- Carol & Brandy and Brent & Caite
Season 17- Brooke & Claire and Nick & Vicky

Offline krabbe

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #53 on: June 01, 2011, 11:02:56 AM »
Bama. Carol & Brandy. Charla & Mirna. Jaime. Tammy & Victor. Luke. Joe (S16). Ericka. Maria & Tiffany. Paul & Amie. Kevin & Drew. Flo. Dan & Jordan. Zev.

Offline StephenWasHere

• RFF Full Member
  • *gasp* You are SUCH a liar, Tom!
« Reply #54 on: June 16, 2011, 08:40:57 PM »
Some that come to my mind

Karyn, Gary/Dave (though I do love them, I found them a bit annoying), Chris/Alex, Wil, Reichen/Chip, Everyone in TAR 9 that wasn't Dave/Lori, Erwin/Godwin (I only liked them because of the David/Mary Fast Forward), Eric/Danielle, Kelly/Christy to an extent, Tina to an extent, a lot of TAR 14 but especially Mark/Michael, TAR 15 that wasn't Zev/Justin Ron/Marcy Maria/Tiffany Brian/Ericka, TAR 16 that wasn't Jet/Cord Steve/Allie Jordan/Jeff, Nick, Kent/Vyxsin, Flight Time/Big Easy.
TAR25- Shelley/Nici, Amy/Maya, Kym/Alli, Keith/Whitney
Survivor SJDS: Natalie, Jeremy, Baylor

Offline TheZanies

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #55 on: August 02, 2011, 12:46:27 AM »
The most annoying team for me was BJ & Tyler, by miles and miles. I hate fakeness and those two muppets were the biggest phonies on the show, ever - all those canned, rehearsed jokes (and I use the word joke loosely here, they weren't funny at all), the dumas TTOW, the incredible luck (whilst I concede that they were one of the strongest teams that season, the fact that any team can win the million bucks after surviving not one but TWO NELs still leaves a sour taste in my mouth), the condescending attitude toward the other less-traveled teams. Ugh I can go on and on about those two fools. Oh and they were beyond ugly to look at haha

Others who spring to mind, in no particular order of annoyance:

(1) Guidos...I hated them when I watched that season but I have to admit, in hindsight, they weren't all that bad.

(2) Chris & Alex...This one is on me more than anything else, sorry, I just can't get past the idiotic South Boston accent.

(3) Teri & Ian...Ian is the posterboy of the Ugly American Abroad for me. Rude toward the locals, largely ignorant of the places he went (except Vietnam), overbearing, the clothes (how stupid was that hat? haha) etc. I'm going to get yelled at  :lol: but I didn't hate Flo all that much. Not my favorite racer that season by any means but part of me found her endearing, even amid all the screams. And she was pretty to look at...sometimes.

(4) No one really. The Russell dude I could see myself hating but he went the way of the dodo early so that was that. Chip & Reichen with the huge gay chip on their shoulders and Chip's over-the-top intensity were a tad annoying but I could live with them.

(5) Mirna & Charla...Nothing-a against-o Charla but-a I could-a strangle-o Mirna right-a now-a. Rudeness personified, the ignorant Spanglish in whichever country they went to, the persecution complex. Man, I hate her. After-the-fact hate: Chip & Kim, simply because I don't think they "deserved" to win, not in a million years.

(6) Jonathan & Victoria...self-explanatory. My favorite season, for what it's worth.

(7) Rob & Amber...Rob's smugness, the Boston accent again haha And I have to admit I hated them going into the season, from watching Survivor, so I never really gave them a chance on TAR. Ron's and Kelly's "He's a POW and she's a beauty queen" act wore thin really quick though I realize it could largely be due to edits.

(8) Didn't watch.

(9) BJ & Tyler already mentioned. Wasn't too crazy about their rival/bad jokes buddies Eric & Jeremy either, the whole Frat Boy act became idiotic after a while.

(10) Peter & Sarah...Liked Sarah very much, hated Peter, for obvious reasons.

(12) Ron & Christina...Again, nothing against Christina, wanted to strangle her father. Nate & Jen, annoying, yes, but didn't hate them.

(13) I disliked every single racer and every single team from that season, the most dislikebale and WEAKEST cast ever on TAR, and by quite a margin, IMO.

(14) No team really. Maybe Luke and all his incessant whining toward the end of the season (I got a heart, I started the season pulling for them like crazy).

(15) Lance & Keri...Did you say Boston accent? LOL Not full-blown hate, however, they were like buffoons in a cartoon to me so I coped with them accordingly. Maria & Tiffany, for the mind-boggling INCOMPETENCE more than anything else.

(16) Carol & Brandy, the Detectives, Brent & Caite, Dan & Jordan (with Chip & Kim, weakest winners in the history of the show, IMO)...in other words, 4 of the last 5 teams standing (and I didn't fancy the Cowboys all that much either), so the last half of that season pretty much sucked for me  :duno:

(17) Nick & Vicki, Chad & Stephanie...I can't exactly say why with Chad, perhaps he reminds me of someone I know in real life; all I know is the moment I saw him on screen I immediately thought "douchebag." Maybe just his looks - the dude looks like he's had something done to his face, it looks unnatural.

Offline Aussie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #56 on: August 02, 2011, 01:04:48 AM »
(13) I disliked every single racer and every single team from that season, the most dislikebale and WEAKEST cast ever on TAR, and by quite a margin, IMO.

So you hate Anita and Arthur?  :'(

Offline TheZanies

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #57 on: August 02, 2011, 01:21:45 AM »

So you hate Anita and Arthur?  :'(

Ok, I disliked almost everyone on TAR13, poetic license  :lol: They came and poof they went, not enough time to like or hate them  :duno: They were probably very likable people but I don't think they were built for something as grueling as TAR. Not their fault, just awful casting, IMO.

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #58 on: August 02, 2011, 02:07:57 AM »
TAR 1: Frank & Margarita, Guidos, Kevin & Drew and Lenny & Karyn
Kevin & Drew were loud and obnoxious especially toward the Guidos, even though they deserved it. I didn't like the Guidos for bullying Nancy & Emily. I didn't like the way Frank treated Margarita and how Karyn treated Lenny.

TAR 6: Jonathan & Victoria and Freddy & Kendra
Two most hated teams in Amazing Race history. I hate them too.

TAR 7: Ron & Kelly (well mainly Ron), Ray (mainly Ray) & Deana and Susan & Patrick
Ron & Ray for treating their girlfriends. Patrick is just a loser.

TAR 8: Weaver Family
Only the Black Family (anonymous) and Gaghan Family, I like, but have to pick one, it would be the Weavers.

TAR 10: Lyn & Karlyn
They are pushy, loud and obnoxious and total bitches. They didn't deserve to be in final 3, I would rather see Dustin & Kandice.

TAR 12: Ron & Christina
Both of them are annoying. Hate Christina's whine and Ron's behavior.

TAR 13: Terence & Sarah
Terence needs to man up.

TAR 16: Joe & Heidi and Carol & Brandy
Shut up about U-turns! It is part of the game, guys. If you don't like the way the game is played, don't play it in the first game.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 06:41:31 AM by redskevin88 »

Offline Aussie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #59 on: August 02, 2011, 02:15:51 AM »
TAR 6 - Jonathan and Victoria... SELF EXPLANATORY.  :snicker:

TAR 12 - Nathan and Jennifer - Jennifer was really annoying  :groan:

TAR 14 - Mel and Mike - Just sooo slow and really boring.

TAR 15 - Lance and Keri - Lance was sooo annoying  :groan:

TAR 16 - Louie and Michael - For U-Turning Joe and Heidi

TAR 17 - Connor and Jonathan - Pretty boring and annoying.
            - Chad and Stephanie - Chad was a total tool.
            - Nick and Vicki - Nick was also a tool.
            - Jill and Thomas - Thomas was also a tool.

Offline StephenWasHere

• RFF Full Member
  • *gasp* You are SUCH a liar, Tom!
« Reply #60 on: August 02, 2011, 05:51:55 AM »
For me

TAR 1- No one

TAR 2- Chris/Alex and Tara/Wil near the end.

TAR 3- Flo (but I loved her anyway XD)

TAR 4- Reichen/Chip (There was just something about them that annoyed me)

TAR 5- Colin (He was just obnoxious)

TAR 6- A majority of the teams besides Don/MJ, Lena/Kristy, Kris/Jon (though they were a bit dull)

TAR 7- Ray of Ray/Deana and Ron of Ron/Kelly

TAR 8- No one really

TAR 9- Pretty much everyone that wasn't Dave/Lori, Wanda/Desiree, and Ray/Yolanda

TAR 10- Peter of Peter/Sarah, Tom/Terry

TAR 11- Eric/Danielle

TAR 12- Nate/Jenn

TAR 13- Kelly/Christy (Maybe its just how they were shown, but they seemed a little too whiney)

TAR 14- Unknown (Now this isn't because I liked all of the teams, but because I have conflicted feelings about this season)

TAR 15- Lance/Keri, Sam/Dan, Flight Time/Big Easy, (This season disappointed me because my 3 favorite teams Zev/Justin, Ron/Marcy, and Maria/Tiffany were booted by the Final 5)

TAR 16- Practically all the teams that weren't Jeff/Jordan, Jet/Cord, Dan/Jordan, and Steve/Allie

TAR 17- Jill/Thomas, Chad/Stephanie, Nick of Nick/Vicki
TAR25- Shelley/Nici, Amy/Maya, Kym/Alli, Keith/Whitney
Survivor SJDS: Natalie, Jeremy, Baylor

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #61 on: August 02, 2011, 08:19:41 AM »
@TheZanies

I love BJ and Tyler. But on the other hand I agree with everyone of your other picks. Including the TAR13 thing.

In fact your descriptions of the teams were so hilarious to me. I could go on... :lol:
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #62 on: August 02, 2011, 10:15:30 AM »
The most annoying team for me was BJ & Tyler, by miles and miles. I hate fakeness and those two muppets were the biggest phonies on the show, ever - all those canned, rehearsed jokes (and I use the word joke loosely here, they weren't funny at all), the dumas TTOW, the incredible luck (whilst I concede that they were one of the strongest teams that season, the fact that any team can win the million bucks after surviving not one but TWO NELs still leaves a sour taste in my mouth), the condescending attitude toward the other less-traveled teams. Ugh I can go on and on about those two fools. Oh and they were beyond ugly to look at haha

Others who spring to mind, in no particular order of annoyance:

(1) Guidos...I hated them when I watched that season but I have to admit, in hindsight, they weren't all that bad.

(2) Chris & Alex...This one is on me more than anything else, sorry, I just can't get past the idiotic South Boston accent.

(3) Teri & Ian...Ian is the posterboy of the Ugly American Abroad for me. Rude toward the locals, largely ignorant of the places he went (except Vietnam), overbearing, the clothes (how stupid was that hat? haha) etc. I'm going to get yelled at  :lol: but I didn't hate Flo all that much. Not my favorite racer that season by any means but part of me found her endearing, even amid all the screams. And she was pretty to look at...sometimes.

(4) No one really. The Russell dude I could see myself hating but he went the way of the dodo early so that was that. Chip & Reichen with the huge gay chip on their shoulders and Chip's over-the-top intensity were a tad annoying but I could live with them.

(5) Mirna & Charla...Nothing-a against-o Charla but-a I could-a strangle-o Mirna right-a now-a. Rudeness personified, the ignorant Spanglish in whichever country they went to, the persecution complex. Man, I hate her. After-the-fact hate: Chip & Kim, simply because I don't think they "deserved" to win, not in a million years.

(6) Jonathan & Victoria...self-explanatory. My favorite season, for what it's worth.

(7) Rob & Amber...Rob's smugness, the Boston accent again haha And I have to admit I hated them going into the season, from watching Survivor, so I never really gave them a chance on TAR. Ron's and Kelly's "He's a POW and she's a beauty queen" act wore thin really quick though I realize it could largely be due to edits.

(8) Didn't watch.

(9) BJ & Tyler already mentioned. Wasn't too crazy about their rival/bad jokes buddies Eric & Jeremy either, the whole Frat Boy act became idiotic after a while.

(10) Peter & Sarah...Liked Sarah very much, hated Peter, for obvious reasons.

(12) Ron & Christina...Again, nothing against Christina, wanted to strangle her father. Nate & Jen, annoying, yes, but didn't hate them.

(14) No team really. Maybe Luke and all his incessant whining toward the end of the season (I got a heart, I started the season pulling for them like crazy).

(15) Lance & Keri...Did you say Boston accent? LOL Not full-blown hate, however, they were like buffoons in a cartoon to me so I coped with them accordingly. Maria & Tiffany, for the mind-boggling INCOMPETENCE more than anything else.

(16) Carol & Brandy, the Detectives, Brent & Caite, Dan & Jordan (with Chip & Kim, weakest winners in the history of the show, IMO)...in other words, 4 of the last 5 teams standing (and I didn't fancy the Cowboys all that much either), so the last half of that season pretty much sucked for me  :duno:

(17) Nick & Vicki, Chad & Stephanie...I can't exactly say why with Chad, perhaps he reminds me of someone I know in real life; all I know is the moment I saw him on screen I immediately thought "douchebag." Maybe just his looks - the dude looks like he's had something done to his face, it looks unnatural.

I didn't like Ian either for much of the race.  His attitude towards Teri drove me up the wall, as did his Ugly American attitude.  It was only in Vietnam when I liked Ian at all.

I liked the Hippies okay but I agree with you -- they got real lucky.

Belle Book

Offline TheZanies

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #63 on: August 02, 2011, 01:12:58 PM »
@ Belle & Prophet

Why do you guys fancy the Hippies? I'm not asking to pick on your reasons - we all have very subjective reasons for liking or disliking certain teams/racers, personal reasons that only make sense to us, be it just their looks, the way they talk etc. I'm just curious what you see in them that I may have missed.

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #64 on: August 02, 2011, 01:20:30 PM »
I always thought they were funny to watch and listen to. :)

Offline TheZanies

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #65 on: August 02, 2011, 01:28:02 PM »
Ok, that's fair 'nuff. All I can say is you have a weird sense of humour, my friend  :ascared  :lol:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #66 on: August 02, 2011, 01:36:07 PM »
BJ is one of the most annoying people I have ever met. Constantly screaming look at me look at me.... has a near psychotic need to constantly be the center of attention.

IMO, not funny, not cute, not entertaining.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline TheZanies

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #67 on: August 02, 2011, 01:39:32 PM »
BJ is one of the most annoying people I have ever met. Constantly screaming look at me look at me.... has a near psychotic need to constantly be the center of attention.

IMO, not funny, not cute, not entertaining.

And it's all fake!!! There wasn't one spontaneous "joke" from those two the whole season, you could tell everything they said was rehearsed in advance.

Anyway, Mistress georgiapeach agrees with me so I win I win I win!

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #68 on: August 02, 2011, 01:46:47 PM »
:lol: There are a lot of people who were entertained by the hippies.

They're not my favorite team but I can think of MANY racers who were more annoying and desperate for attention.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #69 on: August 02, 2011, 02:07:51 PM »
You clearly have never met BJ. :neener:

And I love everybody. :lol:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #70 on: August 02, 2011, 03:08:17 PM »
There are teams I can't stand while watching their respective seasons, but after a while, think back and actually think of them positively.  Some examples are Guidos (TAR1), Tara & Will (TAR2), Aaron & Arianne (TAR3), Weavers (TAR8), and yes... Jonathan & Victoria (TAR6).  :lol:

But then there are others that annoyed me during their season and still annoy me to this day... BJ & Tyler, TK & Rachel, Eric & Danielle (though not Eric & Jeremy), Cowboys, Globetrotters.  :tup:

Offline TheZanies

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #71 on: August 02, 2011, 03:09:26 PM »
peach, sorry if asked before...How many Racers have you personally met, care to guesstimate?

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #72 on: August 02, 2011, 07:36:17 PM »
@ Belle & Prophet

Why do you guys fancy the Hippies? I'm not asking to pick on your reasons - we all have very subjective reasons for liking or disliking certain teams/racers, personal reasons that only make sense to us, be it just their looks, the way they talk etc. I'm just curious what you see in them that I may have missed.

I don't fancy the Hippies -- I'm actually rather neutral on them.  But I don't hate them like you do.

Belle Book

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yup, we didn't win. Damn.
« Reply #73 on: August 03, 2011, 03:38:40 AM »
Karlyn  :meow: (from Lyn & Karlyn). Really annoying and was full of spite.

But I guess the rivalry was part of the reason Season 10 was sooo AMAZING!  :hearts: :<3

Offline inomu

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #74 on: August 03, 2011, 01:59:44 PM »
Hippies are my all time favourite team! I always thought they were loved by everybody but this forum has taught me that that's not the case :lol: I love them because I liked they're humor and the chemistry between them. And they were the targets of all the other teams, which made me like them even more.