Author Topic: TAR 33 (2nd try!) Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!  (Read 46721 times)

Offline chja87

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: TAR 33 (2nd try!) Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!
« Reply #200 on: October 03, 2021, 04:02:42 PM »
I hope that the city that was implied by the cancelled flight from Lisbon is indeed the final city as I might actually be able to go there if the timing is right to try to get some pictures!

Offline I ♥ TAR

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #201 on: October 03, 2021, 04:15:16 PM »
I hope that the city that was implied by the cancelled flight from Lisbon is indeed the final city as I might actually be able to go there if the timing is right to try to get some pictures!

OMG, that's exciting, happy for you. Fingers crossed.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #202 on: October 03, 2021, 04:28:45 PM »
What cancelled flight frm Lisbon? ???
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Linda BC2

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #203 on: October 03, 2021, 04:33:56 PM »
On Lisbon airport departures site says zt905 was originally scheduled to leave Lisbon tomorrow at 2:45 for Portsmouth, NH near Boston but it’s canceled. Dunno what to make of it.

https://www.aeroportolisboa.pt/en/lis/flights-destinations/find-flights/real-time-departures

If Lisbon is real, wonder if it is either a refueling site before another north/South America destination or a destination itself. But idk what to make of the cancellation either.

I think this is the cancelled flight being referenced

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #204 on: October 03, 2021, 04:36:57 PM »
Thanks Linda!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline I ♥ TAR

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #205 on: October 04, 2021, 05:50:43 AM »
Is final leg supposed to be raced today?

Offline Race2020FAN

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #206 on: October 04, 2021, 06:23:59 AM »
Is final leg supposed to be raced today?
I’m thinking today or tomorrow. It depends on if they hit the ground running as soon as the plane lands, or if they rest in location start racing tomorrow. Just my guess.

Offline Avid

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #207 on: October 04, 2021, 07:25:23 AM »
Oh my God, we did it..another race in the books just hours away...Good luck guys. It's been 1 sighting. We are as clueless as the people who will sit on the sofa to watch race if we don't get a spoiler today or tomorrow,and that's OK.... But this is not called RFF for nothing ,at least we know the beautiful places they visited... See u when CBS decides. :amen: :amen:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #208 on: October 04, 2021, 08:45:26 AM »
Remember guys. They are going to have to have a testing/quarantine window. Finale is NOT today. So go have a great day!

AND ALSO REMEMBER>FOR THE SAFETY OF THE RACERS DO NOT REVEAL ANY SITES/LOCATIONS AHEAD OF TIME!! Message me if you find a site.

We are going to have FUN!

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Avid

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #209 on: October 04, 2021, 11:14:44 AM »
What was that???  Big thing in green, that they avoided....Anyways cheers :jam: :jam: :waves:

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #210 on: October 04, 2021, 11:30:19 AM »
What was that???  Big thing in green, that they avoided....Anyways cheers :jam: :jam: :waves:
That was /is Hurricane Sam. It is transitioning to a large and powerful extra tropical storm with hurricane force winds, although it is expected to remain classified as a tropical, rather than an extra tropical, cyclone until overnight tonight or early tomorrow.
-- theschnauzers

Offline H_E_L_L_O

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #211 on: October 04, 2021, 03:43:49 PM »
It appears that the flight from Lisbon to Portsmouth was just a connection for a flight to LAX. Maybe teams weren’t on that flight?

Offline Malcooolm

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Ladies and gentleman...Miss California!
« Reply #212 on: October 04, 2021, 03:46:19 PM »
If they are indeed heading to the final leg from Lisbon, then everything perfectly lines up for there to be two legs in each country leading up to the final leg! Makes sense with the current conditions. Wish they could've visited some different regions of the world but I totally understand why they didn't and am not annoyed with it. Crazy that we're only at ONE sighting and the race could almost be over though!!
Love, an unapologetic Lisa & Michelle stan

Offline H_E_L_L_O

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #213 on: October 04, 2021, 07:53:18 PM »
Is it possible that they’re filming in two separate sets because of TAN filming?

Set 1: Europe/Mediterranean legs (3 weeks)
*TAN filming (4-5 weeks)*
Set 2: Non-European/Mediterranean legs (3-4 weeks)
« Last Edit: October 04, 2021, 08:16:43 PM by H_E_L_L_O »

Offline utubefan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #214 on: October 04, 2021, 08:13:12 PM »
Also this 2nd round of filming was about 3 weeks and the contestants probably have to get back to their jobs  :)x especially if they didn’t win the million lol

Offline Avid

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #215 on: October 04, 2021, 09:53:00 PM »
Is it possible that they’re filming in two separate sets because of TAN filming?

What do u mean by sets..Are u saying that they will film Tar34 now immediately after tar33 just like AmazingRace Israel did with 7 and 8
What do u mean by sets.?
Pliz clarify

Offline H_E_L_L_O

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #216 on: October 04, 2021, 10:00:10 PM »

What do u mean by sets..Are u saying that they will film Tar34 now immediately after tar33 just like AmazingRace Israel did with 7 and 8
What do u mean by sets.?
Pliz clarify

Sorry I couldn’t find the word I wanted to use. I guess I meant rounds, like some of TAR 33’s legs we’re just filmed and the rest of them will be filmed in like a month after TAN filming.

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #217 on: October 04, 2021, 11:25:02 PM »

Also this 2nd round of filming was about 3 weeks and the contestants probably have to get back to their jobs  :)x especially if they didn’t win the million lol

What do u mean by sets.?
Pliz clarify

What do u mean by sets.?
Pliz clarify

Sorry I couldn’t find the word I wanted to use. I guess I meant rounds, like some of TAR 33’s legs we’re just filmed and the rest of them will be filmed in like a month after TAN filming.

Seriously. y'all quit trying to make things more complicated than things already are.
-- theschnauzers

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #218 on: October 04, 2021, 11:26:36 PM »

They don't get it until the show airs, anyway.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #219 on: October 04, 2021, 11:51:05 PM »

What do u mean by sets.?
Pliz clarify

no sorry
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline ianthebalance

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #220 on: October 05, 2021, 12:58:56 AM »
I thought it was a good hypothesis they had, don’t be mean

Offline utubefan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #221 on: October 05, 2021, 10:13:01 AM »
Would be cool if they were able to do a live finale of sorts in a small/walkable final city but that would involve bringing back all the contestants months later.

Offline Linda BC2

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #222 on: October 05, 2021, 05:14:28 PM »
Do you think they'll do more than 2 locations? Or perhaps add another for either roadblock, detour, or final pit stop? Trying to think logically where and when they might go.  :lol:

Offline Jack3257

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #223 on: October 05, 2021, 08:20:14 PM »
Based on the transportation thread, I am assuming it is confirmed that they are flying from Lisbon to LA.  The question is if LA the final destination, quarantine before a finale somewhere else in the USA, or just a connection for another country in the Americas.  Personally I wouldn’t be surprised if they go up to Canada (maybe Vancouver/Seattle as the last two legs) or to Mexico, the Caribbean, or somewhere else in Central America (finishing in the south, maybe Florida?).  My biggest question is, would they really do the finale in LA again?  I wouldn’t rule out LA just being a stopping point before another city for the finale, so I definitely think we need to keep our eyes peeled in other places around the country and know if and when the plane leaves again.

Offline Linda BC2

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #224 on: October 05, 2021, 08:28:08 PM »
Based on the transportation thread, I am assuming it is confirmed that they are flying from Lisbon to LA.  The question is if LA the final destination, quarantine before a finale somewhere else in the USA, or just a connection for another country in the Americas.  Personally I wouldn’t be surprised if they go up to Canada (maybe Vancouver/Seattle as the last two legs) or to Mexico, the Caribbean, or somewhere else in Central America (finishing in the south, maybe Florida?).  My biggest question is, would they really do the finale in LA again?  I wouldn’t rule out LA just being a stopping point before another city for the finale, so I definitely think we need to keep our eyes peeled in other places around the country and know if and when the plane leaves again.

Interesting. I was thinking LA was the final city with 2 or 3 locations within the area. That would throw us for a loop if there was another city for the finale.