Author Topic: TAR 31: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!  (Read 584577 times)

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR 31: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!
« Reply #1475 on: June 23, 2018, 03:04:44 PM »
Given how Leo & Jamal have been masters of invisibility this season, my money would be on Brit & Janelle not coming back.

Yeah wouldn't shock me if they reappear.

It's between them and Janelle/Brit. If we get Brit sightings i'll be delighted. And i think Rachel and Elissa are still in, they don't fly out eliminated teams the same time as teams still in the race.

Offline rainbowkitten

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1476 on: June 23, 2018, 03:34:20 PM »
If there were two teams earlier, wouldn't that vouch for all 8 teams left in? We've heard 6 teams spotted, so two earlier teams would have to be Leo/Jamal and Britney/Janelle. How would that work?

Offline Labellious

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1477 on: June 23, 2018, 03:36:50 PM »
I think one of the teams referred to here is Rachel/Elissa. They were seen but we have no pictures of them. In there were two teams spotted that means only one team is still MIA.

Offline rainbowkitten

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1478 on: June 23, 2018, 03:45:12 PM »
That makes sense. Thank you. So it seems that either Uganda was two legs with a KOR, a NEL, or just one leg with Leo/Jamal or Britney/Janelle eliminated at the end of it.

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #1479 on: June 23, 2018, 04:12:48 PM »
There is a POSSIBILITY that the teams seen here MAY NOT have been the only ones. There may have been two more earlier.
So it's possible whomever of the Reillys, Janelle & Britney and Leo & Jamal survived were in the lead? Yay! :cheer:

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1480 on: June 23, 2018, 04:17:18 PM »
That makes sense. Thank you. So it seems that either Uganda was two legs with a KOR, a NEL, or just one leg with Leo/Jamal or Britney/Janelle eliminated at the end of it.

Exactly what i'm thinking. So only one team got eliminated there and we are down to 7 teams left. Still so many people, kinda crazy that the fourth boot got to race for two weeks lol.

Offline Mhillstrom

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1481 on: June 23, 2018, 05:14:51 PM »
It really seems like that big group photographed together 3 teams (vicole, YT, and the other ) are working together.

Yeah it might seem that way but there are a lot of times throughout the years that teams end up simply waiting together due to flight times, downtime, finishing close together or whatever.

There is a POSSIBILITY that the teams seen here MAY NOT have been the only ones. There may have been two more earlier.

As far as the teams ahead of the others, why can't we know who they are? Did Iga not know who they were? Was one of those teams Rachel and Elissa?

It's just plain cruel to tease us like that!  :furious:   :funny:
« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 05:22:58 PM by Mhillstrom »

Offline rainbowkitten

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1482 on: June 23, 2018, 05:22:01 PM »
Is there a possibility that the leg they're coming fresh from was a team swap? I could see Rachel/Elissa and one of Britney/Janelle and Leo/Jamal swapping with each other and then finishing in the lead. Then some combos of Tyler/Korey, Victor/Nicole, Becca/Floyd, and Colin/Christie. Then Bret/Chris could've been paired up with the spare and got whoever got eliminated? Just a theory. It just seems to line up based on who we've seen getting along so far.

And based on that theory, it seems more likely to me that Rachelissa would swap with Britnelle than Leo/Jamal, implying Leo/Jamal left. But that may be wishful thinking. The "physical leg" does seem to imply the opposite in that Leo/Jamal would beat out Britnelle, but I also struggle a little with Rachel/Elissa finishing at the very top of a highly physical leg.

Offline Mhillstrom

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1483 on: June 23, 2018, 05:37:58 PM »
So where ever they are, it's between 11:30pm today and 1:30 am tomorrow. Teams are likely  :zz: and if they were spotted anywhere between Uganda this morning and now, there just might be some pictures uploaded by now!  So Imma gonna go find my magnifier!  :spy:

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
« Reply #1484 on: June 23, 2018, 08:37:56 PM »
Could we have a 13 leg race? ???

That could mean two legs n South Africa, off to Europe and then off to South America/North America

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #1485 on: June 23, 2018, 08:40:52 PM »
Could we have a 13 leg race? ???

That could mean two legs n South Africa, off to Europe and then off to South America/North America
I seriously doubt it. We're lucky if CBS keeps the budget steady after any C.O.L. adjustment for expenses of production.
-- theschnauzers

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1486 on: June 23, 2018, 08:53:46 PM »

As far as the teams ahead of the others, why can't we know who they are? Did Iga not know who they were? Was one of those teams Rachel and Elissa?

It's just plain cruel to tease us like that!  :furious:   :funny:

If I knew for sure I would have said! We need to look back at who was NOT seen for the (possible) second fllght but was presumed safe in the previous leg. Rachel and Elissa seem a possibility, but :duno:

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Gra1162

« Reply #1487 on: June 23, 2018, 09:14:21 PM »
I would like to ask where is lake victoria? cause peach said teams are heading there

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1488 on: June 23, 2018, 09:15:45 PM »
I would like to ask where is lake victoria? cause peach said teams are heading there

3 countries share it : Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania

Offline Wheninrome

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1489 on: June 23, 2018, 09:22:38 PM »

Teams were at Lake Victoria last leg.

Offline PikaBelleChu

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "Pika-Pika-pi? Pika!"
« Reply #1490 on: June 23, 2018, 09:26:21 PM »

Teams were at Lake Victoria last leg.

And by Lake Victoria, it mainly occupies both Tanzania and Uganda but borders with Kenya. so we have Uganda to Tanzania / Kenya.

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1491 on: June 23, 2018, 09:30:35 PM »

www.google.com  :groan:

Offline PikaBelleChu

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "Pika-Pika-pi? Pika!"
« Reply #1492 on: June 23, 2018, 09:37:24 PM »

www.google.com  :groan:

my latest post above helps.  :tup:

Offline Nyoman_SB1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1493 on: June 23, 2018, 09:43:41 PM »

once i heard Uganda, i knew they would go to Lake Victoria. It's the largest lake in Africa and second largest freshwater lake in the world (after lake Superior), maybe task similar to Lake Malawi in season 19?

« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 09:56:23 PM by Nyoman_SB1 »

Offline TARFansurvivor

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1494 on: June 23, 2018, 10:47:22 PM »
The Route so far, is amazing. Also Hope that we get a New country in Europe  :tup:
Love The Amazing Race, The Apprentice and Survivor.

Offline Realityfan01

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1495 on: June 23, 2018, 10:58:43 PM »
So do we think Lake Victoria was one leg then we had a leg in Kampala  meaning we would be at leg 8

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #1496 on: June 23, 2018, 11:11:27 PM »
I'm under the impression that Kampala was the way station to Lake Victoria (all one leg).
-- theschnauzers

Offline PikaBelleChu

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "Pika-Pika-pi? Pika!"
« Reply #1497 on: June 23, 2018, 11:14:20 PM »
The Route so far, is amazing. Also Hope that we get a New country in Europe  :tup:

Latvia!

Offline Jmpenn

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #1498 on: June 23, 2018, 11:52:06 PM »
I know it doesn’t work out number wise but if it is correct that there were two teams ahead of the other teams wouldn’t it have to be Leo/Jamal and Janelle/Britney?  Some are saying that Rachel/Elissa are probably one of the two teams in the lead but it seems that they were seen by the same source at the same time as the other teams but he couldn’t take a picture.  Unless he was there for a while and saw them earlier but then why didn’t he see the other team that was in the lead?  Is there anyway that both Leo/Jamal and Janelle/Britney are still in it and we’re leading?

Gra1162

« Reply #1499 on: June 24, 2018, 12:08:36 AM »
Yay peach said they are heading to Switzerland, hopefully they don't do what they did in TAR 28