Author Topic: S30 Ep 10 "Bring the Popcorn"  (Read 17064 times)

Offline scruffs

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: S30 Ep 10 "Bring the Popcorn"
« Reply #50 on: April 23, 2015, 12:59:20 AM »
I bet a bunch of people here are disappointed that Dan got the advantage.
Chance favors prepared minds.

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #51 on: April 23, 2015, 01:42:08 AM »
I bet a bunch of people here are disappointed that Dan got the advantage.

*hi-fives scruffs*

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #52 on: April 23, 2015, 01:47:21 AM »
Watching the episode now, eh. I honestly hate everyone left except Shirin and what's to say she doesn't go soon? :res: I also hated how Will's misogyny didn't even get mentioned at Tribal like WTF? They let it slide? :res:

:torche Jenn

I'm officially going to watch Arrow at 8 PM on The CW live on Wednesdays rather than Survivor.
At least that show hasn't let me down yet! :tup:

Offline Nyoman_SB1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #53 on: April 23, 2015, 04:29:43 AM »
i thought Dan & Sierra would join Mike+Jenn+Shirin to vote Caroline and then Caroline play the idol  :stare
next week should be interesting because Tyler & Caroline know about Dan's advantage. I hope Shirin survive

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #54 on: April 23, 2015, 04:32:22 AM »
I don't hate Mike as much as I did before this episode, simply because he was the only one to side with Jenn/Shirin during all that drama (albeit that was admittedly more by design than choice).

Shirin is an absolute star. Thank you for preventing Will from getting his letter, that was amazing <3

Jenn is gone and this season is Mike's to lose really... Shirin can win if Mike's not at FTC and nobody else has had any worthwhile screentime...
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #55 on: April 23, 2015, 04:56:05 AM »
With the advantage revealed, Dan will be target next week?

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #56 on: April 23, 2015, 04:58:22 AM »
Mike is not winning the season. I am 100% confident. No way I see him getting to the F3 after his let down, and even if he was, I wouldn't vote him. I hate his gameplay. He was stupid this episode. He has a HII, just let the votes come your way and use the HII to take Rodney out or whoever you want.

I still do not know how Rodney is there without nobody targetting. I still do not kmow how Sierra is likeable but stupid as hell to not realise there is a core 4... Same about Dan. This is going nowhere

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #57 on: April 23, 2015, 05:20:41 AM »
Anyway, with the double vote is revealed, it will not be too much powerful now because when Dan wants to use it, he has to tell Jeff before the voting. So after the voting, like, Carolyn can use her idol for someone to backfire Dan's double vote.

Offline WinTar

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #58 on: April 23, 2015, 05:23:32 AM »
Will = the biggest, pettiest and most stupidest idiot I have ever seen in my entire life

I hope he realizes how everyone hates him now because he's such a soulless human being. Pls get out of my TV screen soon before I rage to death.

Offline ovalorange

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #59 on: April 23, 2015, 05:29:11 AM »
This season is total trash. I've watched ten episodes and feel like we've gotten nowhere in terms of the story line. So bland tbh, the vote is really predictable every week. Why did Jeff pump up this season so much??

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #60 on: April 23, 2015, 05:38:08 AM »
For the 3903257043591238435742095th time, because it was Jeff's idea.

Offline Nyoman_SB1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #61 on: April 23, 2015, 05:48:47 AM »
Anyway, with the double vote is revealed, it will not be too much powerful now because when Dan wants to use it, he has to tell Jeff before the voting. So after the voting, like, Carolyn can use her idol for someone to backfire Dan's double vote.

What if Jeff ask who want to play the idol first, then Caroline/Mike play their idol. And after Jeff says "Ill go tally the votes", Dan use his extra vote??

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #62 on: April 23, 2015, 06:04:27 AM »

What if Jeff ask who want to play the idol first, then Caroline/Mike play their idol. And after Jeff says "Ill go tally the votes", Dan use his extra vote??

As I read, the double vote had to be announce before voting, not before reading vote. He will be given the second parchment to vote.

Offline Nyoman_SB1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #63 on: April 23, 2015, 06:29:51 AM »

As I read, the double vote had to be announce before voting, not before reading vote. He will be given the second parchment to vote.

i re-watch this episode. at 16:55 when Dan read the advantage on the beach, the clue said "When you intend to use the vote, you must announce it after Jeff says 'I'll go tally the votes' " Can somebody check it and correct me if i'm wrong. My English is not really good   :-[

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #64 on: April 23, 2015, 06:32:13 AM »

i re-watch this episode. at 16:55 when Dan read the advantage on the beach, the clue said "When you intend to use the vote, you must announce it after Jeff says 'I'll go tally the votes' " Can somebody check it and correct me if i'm wrong. My English is not really good   :-[

I will re-check it. What I talked is based on the Jeff's interview.

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #65 on: April 23, 2015, 06:35:03 AM »
Funny thing is MIKE caused the whole Will blow-up in the first place. Should've just kept his mouth shut. Cannot stand him

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #66 on: April 23, 2015, 06:37:46 AM »
Funny thing is MIKE caused the whole Will blow-up in the first place. Should've just kept his mouth shut. Cannot stand him

But that's Will's choice to attack Shirin even he knew that both Mike and Jenn doubted him, too. Well, if it's Mike or Jenn, they will not be easy to be bullied like Shirin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GixExMHS8vM
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 06:52:40 AM by paradoxinee »

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #67 on: April 23, 2015, 06:44:43 AM »

I re-check. He said exactly what you mentioned. So the interview is a bit wrong.

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #68 on: April 23, 2015, 07:04:05 AM »

I'll go tally the votes goes immediately before the "If anybody has the HII and wants to play it..." speech.

So I say Double Vote is to be used after all votes are cast but before Jeff asks players to play the Idol. By the way, do we know when is the last time Dan can use the Double Vote? I think nothing was mentioned in the episode... Maybe because he uses it soon?

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #69 on: April 23, 2015, 07:13:12 AM »

But that's Will's choice to attack Shirin even he knew that both Mike and Jenn doubted him, too. Well, if it's Mike or Jenn, they will not be easy to be bullied like Shirin.

She was an easy target. But after they watched that video and they still think he's bad?

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #70 on: April 23, 2015, 07:36:09 AM »

She was an easy target. But after they watched that video and they still think he's bad?

By "he", you mean Will or Mike?
Will was bad not because he's angry when Mike, Jenn and Shirin doubted him. He was bad because he attack Shirin in personal level.
And well, in the game like this, who won't doubt when a person shares something only they know. Like the first twist of the season, when they brought back a small bag of bean, every one definitely doubted that there was another thing than that. Actually, at first, I thought that Mike, Jenn & Shirin doubted Will having some other advantages like clue to HII, not extra food.

Offline JSM

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #71 on: April 23, 2015, 11:35:19 AM »
I dont get carolyn love, its probs just because shes a woman but she really does suck..

Only people left rooting for are shirin and mike, jenns final words were the best ever

Bye

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #72 on: April 23, 2015, 11:47:59 AM »
Do anyone know why Jenn hates Carolyn so much? Just because she voted NC out?

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #73 on: April 23, 2015, 12:16:34 PM »
It has been said right and wrong, so I'll just clarify:
First, everyone votes. Then Dan has the power to vote again. Then Jeff goes to get the urn and someone can play their idol. Then all the votes are read.

IMO, this was the best episode this season. Well, maybe the couple first ones were more exciting, but mid-game hasn't been as good. And all the Will vs. Shirin drama was so unnecessary and sad :( I seriously cried during tribal council, felt so bad for Shirin! :'(

My ranking:
1. Shirin
2. Carolyn
3. Mike
4. Tyler
5. Sierra
6. Dan
7. Rodney
8. Will

Btw Rodney is just scary. AND WHY HAS CAROLYN BEEN DEPRIVED OF SCREENTIME LATELY :gaah: :gaah: (:;)

Offline JSM

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #74 on: April 23, 2015, 12:41:53 PM »
carolyn just sucks
deal with it