Author Topic: TAR 15 Speculation on Spoilers  (Read 248425 times)

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
Re: TAR 15 Speculation on Spoilers
« Reply #700 on: September 25, 2009, 03:08:21 PM »

So, after reading all spoiler pages, can we get them under one roof?

more like " So, after reading all spoiler pages, can you give me answers to a game I'm playing?"  :lol:   

Start with page 1 of the spoiler and sightings thread Lucy and work your way through  ;D

LOL  :lol:

That's the first thing that came to my head when I read this too.

Offline Lucybell

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #701 on: September 25, 2009, 03:21:53 PM »

So, after reading all spoiler pages, can we get them under one roof?

more like " So, after reading all spoiler pages, can you give me answers to a game I'm playing?"  :lol:   

Start with page 1 of the spoiler and sightings thread Lucy and work your way through  ;D

LOL  :lol:

That's the first thing that came to my head when I read this too.

I have read through them, but I will again if you say the answers are there.  Are you playing the same game?
Sheez!  First post and I have the hammers smashed on fingers.  Guess I won't be posting here anymore.   :meow:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #702 on: September 25, 2009, 03:53:16 PM »
Im not playing any games Lucy, I assumed you were looking for answers for a game.

The teams walked to the pitstop
I don't think we know who got the first tickets out?
Your guess is as good as mine who the first 3 to the pitstop where, I'd guess the Globetrotters and Marcy and Ron did well. Go read through the EP1/2 thread and see what our astute members have come up with  :tup:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #703 on: September 25, 2009, 04:33:27 PM »
Hope this helps Lucy, Tiffany & Maria claim the first tickets?

I think I'm going to like the poker players since there's an Asian-American woman on the team!  And of course, I want an all-female team to win!

Belle Book

They are already doing well.  In the shot of them at the AA checkin they already have their tix and are just hanging around.  They must have arrived on an earlier shuttle.  It's already been said but I'll chime in too:  they are good with numbers and mental challenges.  They were probably the 1st team out of the challenge at the startline.   ;)

Evidence: Caper's confirmation of viaduct filming permits/Chateau's starting line pics; various Twitter posts confirming LAX flight to Tokyo/Chateau's confirmation; Japanese blog concerning teams in Japan, Cai Be confirmed by CBS map

Teams:
ON AMERICAN FLIGHT:
Tiffany Michele/Maria Ho (in purple)
Herbert “Flight Time” Lang/Nate “Big Easy” Lofton (in blue)
Justin/Zev (red males) (20s-30s)
Gary/Matt (father/son, Matt has pink hair)
Cheyne/Meghan (in light blue)
Ron/Marcy (Blue male-female couple (older male))

ON UNITED FLIGHT:
Brian/Ericka (in yellow)
Sam/Dan (orange males)
Jessica/Garrett (green, 20s-30s)
Canaan/Mika (colorless M/F team) (20s-30s)
Keri/Lance (maroon, 30s-40s) 

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #704 on: September 25, 2009, 05:19:12 PM »
The last 8 seconds of the homemade promo show the poker girls reaching their car.   :jam:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #705 on: October 01, 2009, 12:41:02 AM »
Soooo...

IS THIS who BVM called the married couple busting open a hand? :funny:

:wtg: BVM!!

yet Garrett seemed to take losing on the boat much harder.
Jessica: It was like we switched personalities and it was way worse than what they showed.
Garrett: My hand was bleeding from hitting the boat.

http://tvwatch.people.com/2009/09/29/amazing-race-garrett-and-jessica-gone-but-engaged/
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #706 on: October 01, 2009, 01:02:08 AM »
Soooo...

IS THIS who BVM called the married couple busting open a hand? :funny:

:wtg: BVM!!

yet Garrett seemed to take losing on the boat much harder.
Jessica: It was like we switched personalities and it was way worse than what they showed.
Garrett: My hand was bleeding from hitting the boat.

http://tvwatch.people.com/2009/09/29/amazing-race-garrett-and-jessica-gone-but-engaged/

:duno:

"a highly combustible husband wife tandem"  --- uh oh, poor Brian & Ericka  :ascared :lol:
Where could we find 2000 animals? How about a Duck farm?

Ok so BVM was talking about Lance and Keri BUT they were engaged when the show was filming NOT married yet so bad bad BVM

from this article
-Keri and her aggressive lawyer-fiance Lance. (“He’s so combustible. He whacked a piece of wood so hard, he opened his hand.”)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #707 on: October 01, 2009, 01:08:40 AM »
Two whackers?? :funny:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "For old time's sake..."
« Reply #708 on: October 01, 2009, 12:25:27 PM »
NOW IT'S OFFICIAL: BVM has lost his mind. :res: :meow: :duno: :groan:

His reliability has reached a new low. Soon we'll just have to pretend he isn't talking at all. :groan: :funny:

I can see it now...

"It was so crazy. All the racers were shocked when they found out we were only doing a one-leg race! But don't worry: it will be entertaining!"
- BVM someday in the not-too-distant future. :ascared
« Last Edit: October 01, 2009, 12:29:03 PM by Hooky »
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
TAR15 EP8: "This is the Worst Thing I’ve Ever Done in My Life"
« Reply #709 on: October 27, 2009, 07:48:57 PM »
I bet Maria's going to do the roadblock. Just like the female team before them, that will be their downfall.  :'(

It's a pretty safe bet that both Maria and Ericka will be doing the ROADBLOCK on the next leg. The ROADLBOCK BALANCE principle is enforced by WRP, so teams out of balance must move toward it or not have choices toward the end of the race on who will do a ROADBLOCK. Here is the current tally:

Tiffany 4 Maria 2
Ericka 2 Brian 4
Sam 3 Dan 3
Gary 3 Matt 3
Nate 3 Herb 3
Meghan 2 Cheyne 3 (due to their Fast Forward avoiding a ROADBLOCK in Dubai I)

It's optional for Meghan and Cheyne, but I expect that Meghan will take the next one unless it is heavy-duty (which a bell tower is not).

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: TAR15 EP8: "This is the Worst Thing I’ve Ever Done in My Life"
« Reply #710 on: October 27, 2009, 08:44:35 PM »
Are you meaning the Netherlands leg? That is another thread.... this one is for Sweden and the (presumed) haybales.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #711 on: October 27, 2009, 09:49:02 PM »
IIRC, there was something in the Tallinn sightings about Brian/Ericka being far behind. Maybe they get bad luck at the haybales and end up leaving last, a la Adam/Rebecca every leg?

Even if this is so, I will wager that the at the beginning of the final leg, leaving from Prague airport, all teams will have been equalized by Bunching. As long as they do not get truly "too far behind" it will be OK.

My recollection of the ferry schedule is that it is once a day from Stockholm to Tallinn. If so, I hope that Brian/Ericka make that ferry because if they don't the only non-airplane alternative is via ferry to Helsinki and connecting there to a 2 hour ferry to Tallinn. I remember this as being 5 to 6 hours later in arriving at Tallinn. Depending on hours of operation, that may or may not cause them to get way further behind.

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #712 on: October 27, 2009, 10:05:36 PM »
No ifs.

We have video of the five teams arriving off the ferry together.

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #713 on: October 28, 2009, 01:09:39 AM »
CBS has just issued a press release bundle that includes a press release on the highlights of the November sweeps month (link) to the CBS Press Express website (click on press bundles link and look under October 27  to download the Word document.):

Quote from: from CBS
Sunday, Nov. 8   THE AMAZING RACE (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT)   —While racing through Stockholm, one unlucky team faces a speed bump and, for the first time in the series' history, teams return to the site of an infamous roadblock.  Phil Keoghan hosts.
So we have confirmation of the Switchback task and an NEL for the leg in The Netherlands.

There's also this for the Estonia leg, which a mod can move when there's a thread for it:
Quote from: from CBS Press Express site
Sunday, Nov. 15 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT)   THE AMAZING RACE
—Teams travel to Estonia and decipher a message in an ancient brotherhood lair and then slog through the bogs to play a wild muddy game of volleyball.  Phil Keoghan hosts.

I can't seem to find any ancient brotherhood lair in Estonia. The closest I got to was the Estonian Buddhist Brotherhood. And I'll be saving the :'( smileys for my birthday. Ugh. :P
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #714 on: October 28, 2009, 01:37:20 AM »
It's the place with the fancy green door.

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #715 on: October 28, 2009, 01:58:57 AM »
It's the place with the fancy green door.

Thanks. :tup: I went into post-Sweden spoilers somewhat uncaring. :P
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline marti384

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #716 on: October 28, 2009, 06:23:57 AM »
As leg7 in Netherlands is non-elimination leg and there are no pictures of Sam and Dan racing in Tallinn or being on ferry from Stockholm to Tallinn...it makes sense that unfortunately Sam and Dan will be eliminated in leg8 in Stockholm   :(...unless leg8 is non-elimination leg too
Tiffany-Maria, Ericka-Brian, Gary-Matt, Nate-Herb, Meghan-Cheyne all appear on pics racing in Tallinn or on ferry from Stockholm to Tallinn.

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #717 on: October 28, 2009, 06:35:12 AM »
As leg7 in Netherlands is non-elimination leg and there are no pictures of Sam and Dan racing in Tallinn or being on ferry from Stockholm to Tallinn...it makes sense that unfortunately Sam and Dan will be eliminated in leg8 in Stockholm   :(...unless leg8 is non-elimination leg too
Tiffany-Maria, Ericka-Brian, Gary-Matt, Nate-Herb, Meghan-Cheyne all appear on pics racing in Tallinn or on ferry from Stockholm to Tallinn.

Sam & Dan were spotted on the ferry.
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline marti384

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #718 on: October 28, 2009, 06:38:14 AM »
As leg7 in Netherlands is non-elimination leg and there are no pictures of Sam and Dan racing in Tallinn or being on ferry from Stockholm to Tallinn...it makes sense that unfortunately Sam and Dan will be eliminated in leg8 in Stockholm   :(...unless leg8 is non-elimination leg too

really? any pics of that or where u read that kind of information? in that case leg7 and leg8 both should be non-elimination legs. is that kind of situation happened before that 2 legs in row are non-elimination legs?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 06:42:07 AM by marti384 »

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #719 on: October 28, 2009, 06:54:04 AM »

really? any pics of that or where u read that kind of information? in that case leg7 and leg8 both should be non-elimination legs. is that kind of situation happened before that 2 legs in row are non-elimination legs?

Yes, RFF followed primefun in following them in Estonia, Maria & Tiffany are decoy racing (though I REALLY wished they weren't :(), happened in Seasons 3, 5 & 11 (if it happens in 15, I'll be one happy person :funny:).
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline marti384

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #720 on: October 28, 2009, 07:00:46 AM »

Yes, RFF followed primefun in following them in Estonia, Maria & Tiffany are decoy racing (though I REALLY wished they weren't :(), happened in Seasons 3, 5 & 11 (if it happens in 15, I'll be one happy person :funny:).

Ok...i really hope that u r right and Sam&Dan are still in race after Stockholm.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #721 on: October 28, 2009, 09:29:55 AM »
Pretty much. If you go to YouTube and search for "primefun", the videos show the racers.
Just here to visit.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #722 on: October 28, 2009, 11:32:05 AM »
Pretty much read page 1 of the spoiler summary .. all the links are there.
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,18840.0.html

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Amazing Race 15 Contestant Spoilers / Speculation
« Reply #723 on: November 16, 2009, 12:13:38 AM »
woah .. Keri and Lance had a lot to say about the other teams ..

on Brian and Ericka -- was kind of hoping Brian would swoop in and save them like he did everyone else
On Ericka - how Ericka couldn't pull her weight, how Brian carried her
On Sam  & Dan being hypnotized buy the poker girls
on Tiffany & Maria .. "you know you guys are done soon, we all know your done, the public knows your done .." how Sam and Dan are carrying them for now but will cut them loose

Lance asks for the check because "the best team didn't win ..."

Interesting what Keri and Lance think of Ericka .......again

The Amazing Race 15 - Elimination Station: Via Estonia

Offline topaz

• RFF Sr. Member
TAR 15 Final 3 Speculation
« Reply #724 on: November 17, 2009, 05:44:07 AM »
I'd read this from jaunted.com, and Kelly Crabb of TAR 13 mentioned on that website that the final 3 teams on TAR 15 are: Meghan and Cheyne, Sam and Dan, and Brian and Erica.  Just go to this site and imo, just a speculation: http://tinyurl.com/ykr52f6