Author Topic: BB9 ongoing *commentary* #3  (Read 219803 times)

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB9 ongoing *commentary* #3
« Reply #1275 on: March 29, 2008, 05:28:49 PM »
i did alittle digging into james's past on the web, that guy is a freaking NUT CASE!, he just might hit someone, he has alot of anger in him! he has been in jail afew times for fights [smoking gun has it] i guess thats why james and chelisa really were soul-mates she is just a female james NO CLASS! got drunk wrecked her car [she could have killed someone] got drunk fell downhill skiing [she could have killed someone] yep! a match made in hell those 2! he was so in shelia's face the other night, i hope he gets a pen nom, and he and josh get thier butts kicked out the door! there is a different between working both sides, and lying etc etc, but pickle juice, flour and all this other crap is un-called for...NO CLASS!.....period.....no respect for others or themselves,and nat,is getting on my last nerve with saying she is good, and using GOD! than she acts like a demon, when these people get hoh, its as if they think they are GOD! GO SHELIA!!!!!!! GO SHARON!!!!!!! F2!
A Day Without Sunshine, Is..Well...Night.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1276 on: March 29, 2008, 05:32:34 PM »
i did alittle digging into james's past on the web, that guy is a freaking NUT CASE!, he just might hit someone, he has alot of anger in him! he has been in jail afew times for fights [smoking gun has it] i guess thats why james and chelisa really were soul-mates she is just a female james NO CLASS! got drunk wrecked her car [she could have killed someone] got drunk fell downhill skiing [she could have killed someone] yep! a match made in hell those 2! he was so in shelia's face the other night, i hope he gets a pen nom, and he and josh get thier butts kicked out the door! there is a different between working both sides, and lying etc etc, but pickle juice, flour and all this other crap is un-called for...NO CLASS!.....period.....no respect for others or themselves,and nat,is getting on my last nerve with saying she is good, and using GOD! than she acts like a demon, when these people get hoh, its as if they think they are GOD! GO SHELIA!!!!!!! GO SHARON!!!!!!! F2!

I didn't think he was that bad (some basic deceit, but nothing too harmful) until I saw the screamfest at Sheila - my hubby and I sat there in total silence and shock - I told my hubby "I don't like her at all, but ya gotta give her credit for standing strong and not huddling in a heap on the ground like I would have been"

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1277 on: March 29, 2008, 05:33:48 PM »

BTW he also had his realtor license revoked for unfair or unethical business practices (something like that). I forgot where I read that but I read it early on. He is classless no doubt,,but then, I thought Dick was too.
I don't really care who wins. I have never agreed with the winner...not one single year. I still love to watch :lol:

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1278 on: March 29, 2008, 05:36:15 PM »
Didn't Sharon also have an accident after drinking.........thought I heard/read that somewhere.
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1279 on: March 29, 2008, 05:36:26 PM »
SHeila is basically raging in her 'actress kind of way'....talking about  throwing pickles, flour, Chel's potty mouth. Boy ..this mattress thing is not gonna go over well. She is going to go straight to the diary room about this :lol3:

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1280 on: March 29, 2008, 05:37:52 PM »
Didn't Sharon also have an accident after drinking.........thought I heard/read that somewhere.

I don't know but I heard her friend did and hit her bro's vehicle and tried to lie about it. Turned into a nasty court thing I think. :duno:

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1281 on: March 29, 2008, 05:39:01 PM »
Knowing Sheila, she'll probably love the hard mattress, sleep much better w/o tylenol PM, become rested  and relaxed and WIN HOH   :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1282 on: March 29, 2008, 05:40:42 PM »
I don't know but I heard her friend did and hit her bro's vehicle and tried to lie about it. Turned into a nasty court thing I think. :duno:

Thanks NC

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1283 on: March 29, 2008, 05:45:26 PM »

Thanks NC

YW  She was trying to tell that on the feeds one night & they kept going to flames but I caught alot of it

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1284 on: March 29, 2008, 05:46:58 PM »
Knowing Sheila, she'll probably love the hard mattress, sleep much better w/o tylenol PM, become rested  and relaxed and WIN HOH   :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

:lol3: She will say 'BB felt bad about what James did to me and they gave me a new mattress so I could sleep better '

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1285 on: March 29, 2008, 05:51:04 PM »
Nat tells the guys she had to leave & come inside cuz she could not listen to SHeila bitch anymore...she is still saying she is going to the DR
The  boys  are all waiting for her to come lay down on the "new bed".

Josh is on to possible flip flop of the plan. He is needing reassurrance from Nat because he knows Sheila is working for Sharon... :groan: Nat is going to mess up playing both sides but that's JMO
« Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 05:54:37 PM by anotherNCbbfan »

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1286 on: March 29, 2008, 05:58:10 PM »
Nat tells the guys she had to leave & come inside cuz she could not listen to SHeila bitch anymore...she is still saying she is going to the DR
The  boys  are all waiting for her to come lay down on the "new bed".

Josh is on to possible flip flop of the plan. He is needing reassurrance from Nat because he knows Sheila is working for Sharon... :groan:

i think it is so 2 face of Nat,what did nat just tell shelia its ok, Gos is with us blahblah, shelia was there for nat, when chelisa was bashing her! and this is what the godly girl does, i am sick of them all, i know alot dont like shelia, compared to the rest of this cast, i like her, and sharon! its ashame cuz nat will mess this up and sharon prob will go!..i hope shelia does win hoh, and pov!, and it could happen!..those punks can do all they want to get on her good side when she is hoh, but she isnt going to take that nasty trash from them!..josh is just a freaked out person anyway i hope sharon gets in his face! i think sharon can break josh, she is tough!...she wont put up with josh's crap! JMO, oh BB :groan: bb does hate us! grrrrrrrrrrrrrr what is nat doing, i dont know if she wants to keep josh o sharon grrrrrrrr......they beter se that ryan needs to go up on that block! hahahaha wouldnt it be funny if ryan got the boot, the 3 girls would still be together, than after i got the guys out i would get nat out of there, i dont care for her at all, she is playing stupid, this will come back and bite her on the butt, and i hope it does!
« Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 06:03:34 PM by sunshine26 »

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1287 on: March 29, 2008, 06:04:23 PM »
SUNSHINE

I hope Sheila does get HOH. I think it would make for some exciting viewing!

I do believe though, that Ryan is going to start pushing to get SHeila put up instead of Sharon if he hasn't already

Offline bhazlewood

• RFF Full Member
  • I'll smack you with the SWORD OF MY OPINION
Re: re: ok, who's Natalie alliance NOW???
« Reply #1288 on: March 29, 2008, 06:07:12 PM »
I'm tellin ya... keep sending thought waves to Nat's head... In fact, we should send a banner plane!!!  :snicker:

"Send Ryan to Seq - he needs to stuff his face!"

"Nat: Matty Needs Ryan!"

Any thoughts??
How about "Nat pull the lever, Matt needs you" ?

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1289 on: March 29, 2008, 06:15:52 PM »
SUNSHINE

I hope Sheila does get HOH. I think it would make for some exciting viewing!

I do believe though, that Ryan is going to start pushing to get SHeila put up instead of Sharon if he hasn't already

oh i know ryan is trying to do that, and if nat does that, very stupid, but nat will think i dont have sharon, and the guys will trun on me! so if nat has any kind of brain function she wont put shelia up, ryan needs to go on the block, and to tell ya! the truth i wouldnt care if he left over josh!....summer bb cant get here fast enough! this cast was plain awful, all these punks, i have to finish watching it lol got to finish what i started i hope bb10, has different ages, races, backgrounds etc etc!

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: re: ok, who's Natalie alliance NOW???
« Reply #1290 on: March 29, 2008, 06:24:02 PM »
I'm tellin ya... keep sending thought waves to Nat's head... In fact, we should send a banner plane!!!  :snicker:

Any thoughts??

:lolmao:

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1291 on: March 29, 2008, 06:30:31 PM »

:lol3: That is too funny.

Finally some fun in the BB house.

I hope the scream guy taps Josh on the shoulder in the middle of the night while he sleeps  :lol:

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1292 on: March 29, 2008, 06:37:06 PM »

I hope the scream guy taps Josh on the shoulder in the middle of the night while he sleeps  :lol:

:lol3:

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1293 on: March 29, 2008, 06:38:59 PM »

hi ya! ca bb fan, great to see ya! :waves: yep i hope bb does alot of stuff to the guys tonight, the girls [well shelia] has had enough, its time to get the guys a taste of thier own crap!...any thoughts on Nat!..i am sad i think sharon is leaving, and Nat is now making me ILL i cant even look at her on the feeds!  i guess i wouldnt be a good player on bb i got a heart!...i love the game, and know good gameplay, but this is just awful this year, i know alot dont like shelia, she talks alot, but i like her! and i think it is awful that 24/7 these people just keep trying to break her! i have to give her credit she is hanging in there! sharon and shelia F2 [i hope] P.S no one feel like they have to walk on eggshells with me liking shelia, i respect everyone's opinon, and wish your favs luck! once again great to see ya! ca bb fan :waves:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1294 on: March 29, 2008, 06:45:52 PM »

hi ya! ca bb fan, great to see ya! :waves: yep i hope bb does alot of stuff to the guys tonight, the girls [well shelia] has had enough, its time to get the guys a taste of thier own crap!...any thoughts on Nat!..i am sad i think sharon is leaving, and Nat is now making me ILL i cant even look at her on the feeds!  i guess i wouldnt be a good player on bb i got a heart!...i love the game, and know good gameplay, but this is just awful this year, i know alot dont like shelia, she talks alot, but i like her! and i think it is awful that 24/7 these people just keep trying to break her! i have to give her credit she is hanging in there! sharon and shelia F2 [i hope] P.S no one feel like they have to walk on eggshells with me liking shelia, i respect everyone's opinon, and wish your favs luck! once again great to see ya! ca bb fan :waves:

Ya know what?  I'll back you up here.  As much as I despise Sheila's high and mighty act, I respect her for standing tall to James' screaming the other night.  Sheila and Sharon F2  WOO HOO!!!!  (Well, until I flip flop, which could happen at any time   :lol:)

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1295 on: March 29, 2008, 06:53:34 PM »

Ya know what?  I'll back you up here.  As much as I despise Sheila's high and mighty act, I respect her for standing tall to James' screaming the other night.  Sheila and Sharon F2  WOO HOO!!!!  (Well, until I flip flop, which could happen at any time   :lol:)

at this point i wish nat would really surprise the others and put up ryan!!! hahaha, april fool ryan you are going home! i dont like him, he isnt a nice guy! i am sick of him crying over slop, crying over his bed, crying, crying, crying, at this point as long as sharon and shelia dont go home, i dont care if josh stays and ryan goes, if that happen, the house would go after adam, and nat first, than i think sharon and shelia would go to the F2 together!....just got to wait and see what nat is going to do!..that girl is a freaking mess, she cant keep her mouth shut, she tells the guys everything and the girls!... i am so hoping ryan goes on that block! [wishful thinking]

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1296 on: March 29, 2008, 06:58:20 PM »

:-* Hey girl love your posts, you rock.

Thanks for bringing some humor with your posts.

I mean that's what these houseguest are there for to make fun at all of them and not take Big Brother seriously  :lol:

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1297 on: March 29, 2008, 07:06:03 PM »

Any thoughts??

You know what would be funny? If for April Fools all night long they said crazy things over the speaker. Ok maybe its not as funny as I pictured but they could say these things. Or they could be mean and to get Josh be like: Allison please go to the DR.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1298 on: March 29, 2008, 07:11:42 PM »

Any thoughts??

You know what would be funny? If for April Fools all night long they said crazy things over the speaker. Ok maybe its not as funny as I pictured but they could say these things. Or they could be mean and to get Josh be like: Allison please go to the DR.

If you check out the feeds, there is a youtube video of Josh seeing the face in the mirror - his reaction is hilarious!!!!!   :lol3:

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1299 on: March 29, 2008, 07:12:50 PM »

Any thoughts??

:lol: It is absolutely as funny as you pictured