Author Topic: BB9 ongoing *commentary* #3  (Read 221213 times)

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB9 ongoing *commentary* #3
« Reply #1225 on: March 29, 2008, 12:45:57 PM »
Hi TexasLady

What does that spell?  T-E-X-A-S Lady :groan:

I don't have the 24 hr access but I watch Showtime 2 at night and read all the live updates during the day.  Thanks to all of you incredibly talented commentaters :tup: I'm hooked now.

UMMMM let me think... T E X A S....  :lol3:

Watch out ThunderStruck, we'll make you a Showtime updater!!  :yess:

Sunshine... I'm sending her thought waves right now! }:>

LOL TL, i am also sending Nat smart waves as i type! Nat sharon has 6 letters in her name, there is 2 on the block that = 8 take away josh that = 7 your LUCKY # think Nat 77777.....josh and james = 9 together  9 :ascared not good Nat that means josh and james F2! as in bb9 :lol3:, really on a serious note! i am sending Nat thought waves>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
A Day Without Sunshine, Is..Well...Night.

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1226 on: March 29, 2008, 01:00:29 PM »
grrrrrrrrrrrrrr ryan makes me ILL :pull he thinks he runs that place, but adam is thinking, about keeping sharon!!!....adam has got to know he cant trust josh over sharon, she even went on the block for adam grrrrrrr! come on shelia, and sharon take adam in a room, and tell him about ryan being in a allaince with josh! put 2 and 2 together adam you are smart, why did ryan tell you he wants to keep josh?? think adam think! i know shelia is going to tell adam about ryan and josh :yess: nat should have kept her mouth shut, WTH was she thinking :groan: going along with josh and ryan about keeping josh!...when josh told nat in the hoh that him and ryan have been cool for awhile now! nat should have saw a RED FLAG! and i think if nat would have told ryan right after josh left the room, NO we have to keep sharon, ryan would not have been thinking all this josh crap, but no, nat pumped ryan up on the ideal dumb dumb dumb :groan: doesnt she know it will be her agaisnt 4 guys! grrrrrrrrr i cant stand stupid gameplay!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1227 on: March 29, 2008, 01:35:25 PM »
I only have one thing to say now....

This will all be over in 29 days, THANK GOD!  :yess:

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1228 on: March 29, 2008, 01:37:12 PM »
ryan is very stupid, and dumb to think josh will have his back, with james in that house! wow! he is stupid!, think about it! sharon and josh have been close from the start, and now he is truning on sharon, why doesnt ryan think he would not do the same to him! doesnt ryan see that josh had sharon's back more that ryan's and now josh is throwing sharon under the bus! and ryan thinks josh will not put him up :lol3: :lol3: its so stupid that its funny!...adam will listen to shelia, Nat needs to shutup, adam will listen to shelia over Nat, shelia will tell adam about ryan and josh being in a allaince, she will tell adam that sharon wants a F3 with adam, shelia and sharon! she will get into adam's ear. and i think he will not vote to keep josh!  :groan: fingers crossed!

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1229 on: March 29, 2008, 01:44:05 PM »
You are totally right.  I am expecting Natalie to use her brain.  Seriously though...when you give her a week to think...she's usually gets it right.

It's just that we are forced to watch her thought process which is MUCH slower, or not even just slower, more like ADHD.  Brilliant, but the REALLY long road to get there.  Most ADHD people are really smart if they can harness the fact that they have a point to get to and try to connect the dots.  

The random thoughts in between make us all think she's loopy  :groan:

Sometimes her random thought can open an avenue that no one else was thinking.  If she spends enough time with the girls, one of them may think of Ryan as the pawn.  I do think Natalie is a little self-righteous.  G-D loves everyone, not just Natalie  :angel:

Josh and James together will renig? on all deals.  They have said it over and over.  Ryan is an idiot and he's running scared of the Girls alliance and right into the fire of the James/Josh frying pan.  He really doesn't have a plan.  He's a follower of FOOLS  :wohoo:

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1230 on: March 29, 2008, 01:54:45 PM »
You are totally right.  I am expecting Natalie to use her brain.  Seriously though...when you give her a week to think...she's usually gets it right.

It's just that we are forced to watch her thought process which is MUCH slower, or not even just slower, more like ADHD.  Brilliant, but the REALLY long road to get there.  Most ADHD people are really smart if they can harness the fact that they have a point to get to and try to connect the dots.  

The random thoughts in between make us all think she's loopy  :groan:

Sometimes her random thought can open an avenue that no one else was thinking.  If she spends enough time with the girls, one of them may think of Ryan as the pawn.  I do think Natalie is a little self-righteous.  G-D loves everyone, not just Natalie  :angel:

Josh and James together will renig? on all deals.  They have said it over and over.  Ryan is an idiot and he's running scared of the Girls alliance and right into the fire of the James/Josh frying pan.  He really doesn't have a plan.  He's a follower of FOOLS  :wohoo:

i love your post! i couldnt agree more! the only thing is with Nat i am alittle scared of her with the dogs [sorry i cant call them men, they are far from it] she was got to see if sharon goes, it is just her and shelia, with josh and james, plus ryan and adam! she is screwed!...adam really does listen to shelia, he has voted the way shelia has voted through out this game,

shelia will let adam know of the allaince with ryan and josh, she will tell adam why do you think ryan wants josh here so bad, why did ryan run up to nat to keep josh! adam is already thinking sharon would be better in the house than josh, josh and james have lied over and over! to leave them together WOW dangerous!...but if these dogs do keep josh, then i hope ryan and adam go up, i know adam will go up for sure, i dont see how he thinks james and josh will not put him up, so FOOLISH!

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1231 on: March 29, 2008, 02:22:43 PM »
WOW :ascared

This really is up to Sheila.  You're right about everything and Sheila is FINALLY going to earn her place if she pulls this off.  I've finally got something to respect about Sheila.  She pities herself so much that I thought she didn't need my help  :neener:

Offline bhazlewood

• RFF Full Member
  • I'll smack you with the SWORD OF MY OPINION
« Reply #1232 on: March 29, 2008, 02:23:30 PM »
Quote from: sunshine26
sending Nat thought waves...

I'm afraid her body will reject them as a foreign unknown invader.

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1233 on: March 29, 2008, 02:33:46 PM »
Hi TexasLady

What does that spell?  T-E-X-A-S Lady :groan:

I don't have the 24 hr access but I watch Showtime 2 at night and read all the live updates during the day.  Thanks to all of you incredibly talented commentaters :tup: I'm hooked now.

UMMMM let me think... T E X A S....  :lol3:

Watch out ThunderStruck, we'll make you a Showtime updater!!  :yess:

Sunshine... I'm sending her thought waves right now! }:>

LOL TL, i am also sending Nat smart waves as i type! Nat sharon has 6 letters in her name, there is 2 on the block that = 8 take away josh that = 7 your LUCKY # think Nat 77777.....josh and james = 9 together  9 :ascared not good Nat that means josh and james F2! as in bb9 :lol3:, really on a serious note! i am sending Nat thought waves>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1234 on: March 29, 2008, 02:36:52 PM »
There is just no pleasing the majority of you. <_<

First Natalie says "Maybe we should get Sharon out", everyone freaks out "ITS CAUSE OF MATT" "NATALIE IS SO STUPID" and then she decides "Hey, we'll take out Josh" and now everyones like ":@ NATALIE HOW COULD YOU?"

Look. She's playing an important game. She can't screw this up, I don't think she cares that you're angry because she blamed something on someone else to get further in the game. This game is about lying. The only time lying ever makes me mad is when they proclaim their word is better in DRs, to their allies and generally all the time(James) and then go back on it. She's a liar, so what? I'm sure you people would pass the blame on someone else to get a step closer to $500, 000. :P

Excuse me, but I was upset/angry over her making a stupid choice to send Sharon out, it will affect her game. Im sorry but it WILL. And just because im a fan of Sharon is not why I am saying that. I do like Sharon and will miss her (just like I still miss Alex) but I do think Natalie is dumb, why should she even put up Sharon and risk it. She told her the plan, obviously she doesn't want her out. So put up Ryan. Shes making a dumb mistake.

So I believe I can be angry, thats my opinion. Just like you have yours. I hate how Natalie preaches the bible, and then does what she does. Don't bring God into a game like this. Thats the problem I have.

If its not BECAUSE OF MATT - then why didn't she want to send Chelsia to sequester minutes after Chelsia telling her that her and Matt made out and Matt ????? ????? her? Why did she want to send James as a bday present?

My point is, I am a fan of Sharon. Point fingers all you want. One of my closest friends on this board is a fan of Josh (actually a few of them are) and either way we lose in my eyes. Because they don't want Josh to leave just as much as I don't want Sharon to leave.

With that said, im out of this I will not say any more about Natalie.
1. That wasn't even directed at you. My point was in general direction that she can't please everyone and her goal is to eliminate EVERYONE there. It's 500, 000. She's going to lie. She's going to try to take all those people out eventually. I never said it was a good or bad decision either way, I was just saying that she would never please everyone. That was my point. I wasn't attacking anyone in particular, I wasn't attacking anyone at all. You misunderstood my point. Apologies if I offended you.

2. I never said you couldn't be angry or you couldn't have your opinion, again, I never mentioned anyone at all. Apologies again?

3. Because James just took out her partner, lied directly into her face and she was his main target? The house was divided at that point and James wanted Natalie out more than anyone. Chelsia was third in the physical competition and everyone KNOWS she was a threat. I believe that's more than enough reason to get her out.

4. I never pointed fingers at anyone. Like Sharon. Like Josh. I never said anyone couldn't. I was just saying in a general direction that there is no pleasing everyone no matter what Natalie does and she WILL make these lies and WILL backstab people for half a million. Again, I didn't intend to personally attack anyone and you misconstrued my opinion as a personal attack. Apologies.

I think that's it, sorry for bringing this back but I didn't read it until now and I wanted to clear the air that I wasn't attacking you or anyone else for that matter.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 03:48:47 PM by Blondie »
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1235 on: March 29, 2008, 02:46:44 PM »
I just read the live updates and at about 1:00 this afternoon, Sheila did tell Sharron that we should just put the traitor Ryan on the block.  YIPPEE :jumpy:

Also, Sharron was telling Adam and Ryan that they are STUPID to think James and Josh would help save them.  They are in it till the end.  So it looks like Josh might really go and everyone will be together about this decision.

This is great  :wohoo:

It helps to keep updated on the live feeds.  Everything we were hoping for was actually happening.  OR MAYBE GOD HEARD US AND MADE IT HAPPEN  ;)

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1236 on: March 29, 2008, 02:53:11 PM »
Quote from: sunshine26
sending Nat thought waves...

I'm afraid her body will reject them as a foreign unknown invader.

:lolmao:

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1237 on: March 29, 2008, 02:53:59 PM »
I just read the live updates and at about 1:00 this afternoon, Sheila did tell Sharron that we should just put the traitor Ryan on the block.  YIPPEE :jumpy:

Also, Sharron was telling Adam and Ryan that they are STUPID to think James and Josh would help save them.  They are in it till the end.  So it looks like Josh might really go and everyone will be together about this decision.

It helps to keep updated on the live feeds.  Everything we were hoping for was actually happening.  OR MAYBE GOD HEARD US AND MADE IT HAPPEN  ;)

:yess:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1238 on: March 29, 2008, 02:54:29 PM »
OK!! We might have made a dent in Natalie's head but as we all know it takes a lot of effort for her to follow through. Now for RFFWill's sake and the Joshy lovers.. I am going to pull for Phatty Ryan to go!!! OH!! Keep sending the thoughtwaves.

OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...

:jumpy: :jumpy:  :wohoo: :wohoo:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1239 on: March 29, 2008, 02:55:03 PM »

hi ya!  :waves: see i knew shelia would tell adam, and shelia isnt finish yet, she will tell adam about the allaince with ryan and josh to make sure adam votes to keep sharon! :wohoo:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1240 on: March 29, 2008, 02:59:56 PM »
Again, I didn't intend to personally attack anyone and you misconstrued my opinion as a personal attack. Apologies.

I think that's it, sorry for bringing this back but I didn't read it until now and I wanted to clear the air that I wasn't attacking you or anyone else for that matter.

It's OK Prickzy! We are one big fun-loving RFF family. Don't worry about it any longer! It's DUN! Done!  :hugs:

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1241 on: March 29, 2008, 03:02:18 PM »
Again, I didn't intend to personally attack anyone and you misconstrued my opinion as a personal attack. Apologies.

It's OK Prickzy! We are one big fun-loving RFF family. Don't worry about it any longer! It's DUN! Done!  :hugs:

TL we DID IT!! the thought waves to NAT, :lol3: she is thinking of putting up ryan, if the boys dont vote to keep sharon!!!! lets just hope nat doesnt go crazy and flip to getting sharon out!!!! lol thought waves :lol3:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1242 on: March 29, 2008, 03:03:21 PM »
 BB is pulling April Fools Day jokes on the HG's. Nat saw a face in the mirror, now they have shut off the hot water on Nat and Sheila.
What will they do to the guys??

:funny:

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1243 on: March 29, 2008, 03:11:06 PM »
I think they should evict the guys for April Fools :lol:

And yes that would be AWESOME if Natalie put up Ryan so he can't vote for Sharon to leave (I mean think about it, even if Sharon/James voted out Ryan instead of Josh - Natalie would still be the tiebreaker because Sheila/Adam would vote to keep Ryan). And Ryan is a traitor, im glad people are realizing that.

But I doubt that is going to happen, because Natalie will bring it up to Ryan that she will put him on the block, once Sundays POV ceremony  is done for its done for, and he will tell her anything, and then do something different. OMG I would LOVE LOVE LOVE it if he had to go on the block :lol3:

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: re: ok, who's Natalie alliance NOW???
« Reply #1244 on: March 29, 2008, 03:12:28 PM »
Hopefully Natalie realizes Ryan is a traitor and puts his butt on the block.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1245 on: March 29, 2008, 03:12:32 PM »
TL we DID IT!! the thought waves to NAT, :lol3: she is thinking of putting up ryan, if the boys dont vote to keep sharon!!!! lets just hope nat doesnt go crazy and flip to getting sharon out!!!! lol thought waves :lol3:

Hey - since you guys are all powerful, can you let her know that pigtails on the top of the head are only cute on 4 year olds?  I'd really appreciate it... ;)

Seriously though - I hope this all pans out - I'd love to see her put Ryan on the block, just to see the guys scramble around in a panic - they need to earn THEIR keep!!!

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1246 on: March 29, 2008, 03:17:24 PM »
Josh had a good point, Tuesday is April Fools day, and if BB wants to air anything they have to do it this weekend. So maybe they are the ones doing it .....

So far:

Natalie saw a face in the mirror!
Sheila and Sharon lost all water while taking a shower

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1247 on: March 29, 2008, 03:28:10 PM »

Hey - since you guys are all powerful, can you let her know that pigtails on the top of the head are only cute on 4 year olds?  I'd really appreciate it... ;)

Seriously though - I hope this all pans out - I'd love to see her put Ryan on the block, just to see the guys scramble around in a panic - they need to earn THEIR keep!!!

sounds great to me :tup: but i dont think she will put ryan up! the only thing to make sure is that shelia lets adam know about the allaince with ryan and josh, and nat breaks the tie to send josh home! or maybe ryan will wise up and vote out josh also, grrrrrr i cant believe ryan has this trust in josh, ryan is not a smart person! keeping josh doesnt help ryan, and keeping sharon atlease he has achance , but no chance with josh! ryan doesnt know how to play this game and he sucks at comps, and he walks around like he owns the house! he is a follower of FOOLS! ryan is not a leader at all!

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1248 on: March 29, 2008, 03:28:57 PM »
I don't get it.........why do these people think getting rid of Josh will mess James up.  He couldn't feel any more isolated than he did before the POV.  He even said he was in this game by/for himself.  One more slam by the holy others is not going to break him, only give him more of an incentive to win. 
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1249 on: March 29, 2008, 03:33:01 PM »
The hot tub gang talking about planes, wright brothers and trees in oregon.

Shout out to the Wright Brothers :conf:

« Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 04:43:19 PM by anotherNCbbfan »