Author Topic: BB9 ongoing *commentary* #3  (Read 221771 times)

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
Re: BB9 ongoing *commentary* #3
« Reply #1200 on: March 29, 2008, 10:29:09 AM »
 :waves:

Okay kiddies, I have family in for a visit and I have not been watching the comment board for a couple of days. TL thanks for watching. I have read the board now and am amazed that we can't just agree to disagree here.   :idgit

Reality Fan Forum is a family oriented board. Please watch what you post. Think if you would really want your child or grandchild reading what you have posted.

Reality Fan Forum will not put up with you harassing or bashing other posters for their opinions. You may post your opinions on houseguest only. The personal bashing of our posters will not be tolerated.     :rulz:

To ALL of our members and lurkers out there,

Don't be afraid to post what you think on the game or the players of the game. If you have a problem with a poster harassing you about your opinions, please don't hesitate to let one of our moderators know about this.

It really burns my butt when I see a poster say, okay I will just not post my opinion on this Hg or that Hg anymore. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, feelings (sad or happy) or just plain mad about the outcome of game or gameplayers.

Please refrain from attacking ANY of our posters personally!

Now posters, post away with your opinions on the game and Hg's!  :ty4posting

Thanks, Blondie

:thankyou:    :carryon:
« Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 10:36:06 AM by Blondie »
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1201 on: March 29, 2008, 10:57:06 AM »
thanks Blondie :tup: i really think if shelia and sharon pulled adam in to the boat room, and told him about the ryan and josh allaince, adam would vote josh out in a heartbeat!...sharon will let adam know she is NOT after him, go for james and ryan! this is what needs to be told to adam!, cuz he does listen to shelia, adam even said to julie they have each others backs, i know shelia is going to tell adam about ryan and josh!...oh BB :groan: i see josh is back to acting like a B***H...good let him keep doing it!...and james i hope he keeps up the crazy crap also! Nat should have NEVER even thought of sending sharon home! she should have told ryan right after josh left the hoh! that NO we are sending josh home,  i am so upset with ryan [he is a PUNK]!, i hope shelia wins hoh, and puts him on the block i would rather see ryan leave at this point over james!...cuz atlease you know james is coming for ya! ryan is just a punk! and a big BABY! why doesnt Nat tell ryan she is putting him up as a pawn so adam, and shelia will vote out josh [i really think sharon will vote josh out!] she is pretty mad at him, she sees what he has been doing,she is upset that he threw her under the bus! and i must say sharon is a tough little woman! that way they know sharon will stay, and the 3 girls will be safe! put up ryan! :yess:
« Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 11:13:14 AM by sunshine26 »
A Day Without Sunshine, Is..Well...Night.

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1202 on: March 29, 2008, 11:05:44 AM »
Wow    what a crazy "nite" last "nite"   :lol3:  I've been catching up on everything that went on.     :lol3:       At least they are having fun.     I want to say my thanks to all the updaters.  I have the feeds but I haven't had much time to sit and watch and when I do .......  I either can't hear them, or they are talking so fast ......    so here's a Big     :thankyou:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1203 on: March 29, 2008, 11:06:43 AM »
Thanks Blondie!!! We are all going to be good from here on out!  :tup:

I just had another E-VILE thought.. (I wonder if I can get it into Nat's head) Why not put up RYAN!!!! Tell him he's a pawn, it nukes his vote. If he really has an alliance with James, he'll be safe. If he's Adam's boy, he'll be safe. If Nat really wants her "boyz" at the end, well.. let the chips fall where they may!  :angel:

OH LOOK! Sunshine beat me to it!!!  :lol:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1204 on: March 29, 2008, 11:09:55 AM »

I just had another E-VILE thought.. (I wonder if I can get it into Nat's head) Why not put up RYAN!!!! Tell him he's a pawn, it nukes his vote. If he really has an alliance with James, he'll be safe. If he's Adam's boy, he'll be safe. If Nat really wants her "boyz" at the end, well.. let the chips fall where they may!  :angel:

Oooh   I like your E-VILE  thought     :yess:

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1205 on: March 29, 2008, 11:11:42 AM »

lol yep! TL.. thats want i said, put ryan up on the block! that way the 3 girls are safe! :jumpy: this would be great ideal, nat really needs to this [put ryan up] tell him its the only way josh will go!...she needs to not be fearful, and look after herself and keep sharon! put up ryan , josh will go home!, yes TL great minds think alike! :-* my hubby said so do sick ones :ascared
« Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 11:17:41 AM by sunshine26 »

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1206 on: March 29, 2008, 11:12:56 AM »
 From Texas Lady:  "My wicked side is kinda hoping to see Josh freak out a little being on the block. He is a hoot at times.

ETA: My wicked side is also enjoying watching Ryan being on slop. heh heh heh..."

I LOVE your wicked side TL especially about chubby wubbers, stuff-my-face Ryan.  Am enjoying the moment........... :hfive:
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline bhazlewood

• RFF Full Member
  • I'll smack you with the SWORD OF MY OPINION
« Reply #1207 on: March 29, 2008, 11:14:57 AM »
I guess I just don't understand the mindsets of some of these people...

Sheila/Natalie/Sharon say the girls need to stay together/stick together to the end, but (especially Sheila) gets mad at the boys (Ryan/Adam) for not following their plan?   Why should they?  To me, they are saying "Ryan and Adam need to stay on our side right up to the time we evict them."  HELLO?

Natalie tells James/Josh/Ryan that she'll go along with their plan, then tells the girls about the plan except that she will keep Sharon instead?  Stupid, Stupid,  Stupid, because if it IS 2-2 and Natalie decides who to evict, either way she's made two people mad at her.  And besides that, if she REALLY wants to keep Sharon, DON'T PUT HER ON THE BLOCK!  I think she's playing too many angles at the same time and it's going to bite her.  It will not surprise me to see her get voted out next week once everyone figures out she's trying to play 4 or 5 different sides at once.

And I really don't understand the attitude that somehow Joshuah is "betraying" Sharon by wanting to stay in the house.  Why should he just lay day and take it?  What's WRONG with trying to stay?  If one of them HAS to go (which is a bit premature to argue, since one of them isn't even on the block yet) then BOTH of them HAVE THE RIGHT to try and stay in the game.  They may have been partners, they may have been allies, but not its down to one or the other.  If I'm Sharon, my loyalty to Josh ends the moment the POV ceremony is over and both are on the block, because then it's down to me or him, if one's gotta go it's not going to be me. (And vice versa for Josh).    [I'm talking about the HG's attitude, not attacking anyone on the board or the way they think about it.]

/Rant Off

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1208 on: March 29, 2008, 11:15:32 AM »
From Texas Lady:  "My wicked side is kinda hoping to see Josh freak out a little being on the block. He is a hoot at times.

ETA: My wicked side is also enjoying watching Ryan being on slop. heh heh heh..."

I LOVE your wicked side TL especially about chubby wubbers, stuff-my-face Ryan.  Am enjoying the moment........... :hfive:

Bwahahaahhahahahahahahahahahaha!  :snicker:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1209 on: March 29, 2008, 11:19:29 AM »

/Rant Off

It isn't possible to understand them because they are all nutz!  :trashy:

Offline bhazlewood

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1210 on: March 29, 2008, 11:22:14 AM »

lol yep! TL.. thats want i said, put ryan up on the block! that way the 3 girls are safe! :jumpy:

The girls would be safe, but Natalie has boxed herself into a corner I feel.

If she puts up Sharon : James/Ryan keep Josh, Adam/Sheila keep Sharon  - she has to break the tie, making two people mad.
If she puts up Ryan : James/Sharon keep Josh, Adam/Sheila keep Ryan - she has to break the time, making two people mad.
If she puts up Adam: James/Ryan/Sharon keep Josh so she doesn't have to break the tie, but she alienates Sheila.
If she puts up Sheila: I think Sheila is out 4-0, but she's now lost an ally (Sheila) and she is probably put up by whoever wins HOH.

* I think Sharon will stay with Joshuah and James if she's not on the block, because I think Josh especially can convince her that she is better off with them than as an unsure part of N/S/??

Offline bhazlewood

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1211 on: March 29, 2008, 11:26:07 AM »

/Rant Off

I believe you are right - here's the current cast.
 :iok  :colors  :tantrum  :crazy  :didimiss:  :knock:  :nut:

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1212 on: March 29, 2008, 11:26:41 AM »

/Rant Off

You betcha.......couldn't have said it any better TL................I was so confused last night watching BBAD and it was either too late or too early for me to get my brain cells lined up.  WHAT A CREW!!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1213 on: March 29, 2008, 11:27:31 AM »
bhazlewood :funny:

Or... blahblah

ETA: I do think you are right, Natalie will live to regret her decisions. She's botched it all up trying to play all sides.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 11:30:45 AM by TexasLady »

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1214 on: March 29, 2008, 11:28:53 AM »

Sheila/Natalie/Sharon say the girls need to stay together/stick together to the end, but (especially Sheila) gets mad at the boys (Ryan/Adam) for not following their plan?   Why should they?  To me, they are saying "Ryan and Adam need to stay on our side right up to the time we evict them."  HELLO?

Natalie tells James/Josh/Ryan that she'll go along with their plan, then tells the girls about the plan except that she will keep Sharon instead?  Stupid, Stupid,  Stupid, because if it IS 2-2 and Natalie decides who to evict, either way she's made two people mad at her.  And besides that, if she REALLY wants to keep Sharon, DON'T PUT HER ON THE BLOCK!  I think she's playing too many angles at the same time and it's going to bite her.  It will not surprise me to see her get voted out next week once everyone figures out she's trying to play 4 or 5 different sides at once.

And I really don't understand the attitude that somehow Joshuah is "betraying" Sharon by wanting to stay in the house.  Why should he just lay day and take it?  What's WRONG with trying to stay?  If one of them HAS to go (which is a bit premature to argue, since one of them isn't even on the block yet) then BOTH of them HAVE THE RIGHT to try and stay in the game.  They may have been partners, they may have been allies, but not its down to one or the other.  If I'm Sharon, my loyalty to Josh ends the moment the POV ceremony is over and both are on the block, because then it's down to me or him, if one's gotta go it's not going to be me. (And vice versa for Josh).    [I'm talking about the HG's attitude, not attacking anyone on the board or the way they think about it.]

/Rant Off

i agree with ya! josh should fight and stay, BUT he wasnt smart about it! sharon knows! just speaking of good gameplay, i would pull adam in the boat room, have shelia and sharon tell him ryan is in a allaince with josh, and than adam for sure would vote out josh!...i am just talking about good gameplay! not favorites, as of now, i am playing BB for myself LOL :lol3: and thinking when each side has the power what is smart and what is not!...josh has every right to fight and stay, and so does sharon!..if adam knew about the ryan and josh alliance he would vote out josh! adam also will be very PO'D at ryan!  adam would be safe!..they would go after ryan, james, than adam would be the last guy!..at this point i would rather have james in the house than ryan! atlease you know james is a lair,and is coming after you! but ryan is a PUNK, really a baby! and he hides behind Nat! JMO! but you are right! josh would be a damn fool if he didnt stay and fight, now that sharon knows josh threw her under the bus! she is going to fight also! yep! nat is a fool very stupid gameplay...she so will be the target for the guys next week! but if she is smart she would find away to keep sharon, and keep R/A happy about it! just talking about good gameplay, like i said i am playing bb for myself :lol3: what i would do when each side or person gets hoh or pov!
« Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 11:35:56 AM by sunshine26 »

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1215 on: March 29, 2008, 11:33:13 AM »
Does anyone think that Sharon believes all that Gnat is telling her?  For some stupid reason, I don't think so..............she didn't start crying again when the "girls" were filling her in on all this.  Maybe I'm nutz from watching too much of this. }^{

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1216 on: March 29, 2008, 11:38:47 AM »
Does anyone think that Sharon believes all that Gnat is telling her?  For some stupid reason, I don't think so..............she didn't start crying again when the "girls" were filling her in on all this.  Maybe I'm nutz from watching too much of this. }^{

hi ya! sharon didnt cry cuz she is now pissed at josh she saw it  herself, yep! she believes nat, cuz sharon saw josh playing the game with ryan on the spy screen in the hoh! sharon is smart, she knows josh threw her under the bus! no more tears for josh from sharon, she is pissed and mad!

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1217 on: March 29, 2008, 12:02:44 PM »
I don't care who goes really....

But I would love to see Sharon confront Josh and let him know she isn't going to take this without a fight   :meow:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1218 on: March 29, 2008, 12:04:39 PM »
Oh My :yess:  I just had to join when I read about Natalie putting up Ryan to void his vote  :jumpy:

That is brilliant!  But what she needs to do to keep Ryan happy about it this...

Tell him that she knows about the Josh/Ryan alliance and she's aware that he can't vote against Josh so she's putting him up so he can PLAY innocent  :angel:

Then, James and Sharron (who is also in on my evil plan :jam:) vote for Josh.
Sheila and Adam vote for Ryan and Natalie breaks the tie voting for Ryan.

Now everyone in the house is bonded AGAINST JAMES.

Then they all agree it's fairplay and battle it out after someone takes HOH because HOH will determine this weeks alliances :kuss:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1219 on: March 29, 2008, 12:11:40 PM »
I forgot to add that Sharron is in on my evil plan because she still LOOKS loyal :angel: and can get Josh's vote if she's in the final two...BUT it also allows here to pretend to be a mole for James and she'll be the only one both sides trust.

Sharron could gain major power points with this plan, Natalie could not have everyone but James hate her and they all have a fair shot to compete again.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1220 on: March 29, 2008, 12:12:29 PM »
Oh My :yess:  I just had to join when I read about Natalie putting up Ryan to void his vote  :jumpy:

That is brilliant!  But what she needs to do to keep Ryan happy about it this...

Tell him that she knows about the Josh/Ryan alliance and she's aware that he can't vote against Josh so she's putting him up so he can PLAY innocent  :angel:

Then they all agree it's fairplay and battle it out after someone takes HOH because HOH will determine this weeks alliances :kuss:

LOVE IT!!  :snicker:

Welcome to RFF Thunderstruck!! We're happy to have you join us!!

:welcome2: :welcome2: :welcome2:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1221 on: March 29, 2008, 12:20:04 PM »
Hi TexasLady

What does that spell?  T-E-X-A-S Lady :groan:

I had no idea I could be so hooked on BB.  This is the first year I've watched.  Wow, I just want to scream at them sometimes.  Especially Shiela :pull  Her mouth is bigger than her  :sucks brain.  Tee Hee

I don't have the 24 hr access but I watch Showtime 2 at night and read all the live updates during the day.  Thanks to all of you incredibly talented commentaters :tup: I'm hooked now.

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1222 on: March 29, 2008, 12:23:57 PM »
Oh My :yess:  I just had to join when I read about Natalie putting up Ryan to void his vote  :jumpy:

That is brilliant!  But what she needs to do to keep Ryan happy about it this...

Tell him that she knows about the Josh/Ryan alliance and she's aware that he can't vote against Josh so she's putting him up so he can PLAY innocent  :angel:

hi ya! and welcome :waves: i hear ya! i was thinking about this last night [putting ryan up] but is nat smart enough to even think it! thats the 500k question, i would love for her to do this, but i have a feeling she wont, i did post that nat should put up ryan, but the only way i see sharon staying is that shelia and sharon MUST take adam in a room, and tell him about ryan and josh in a allaince, this will get adam mad! and vote to keep sharon!and i do think shelia is going to tell adam this, about ryan and josh :yess: i would love for nat to put ryan up as the pawn, to be on the safe side, but like i said is she smart enough to pull it off! i am so HAPPY you posted! :wohoo:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1223 on: March 29, 2008, 12:26:03 PM »
Hi TexasLady

What does that spell?  T-E-X-A-S Lady :groan:

I don't have the 24 hr access but I watch Showtime 2 at night and read all the live updates during the day.  Thanks to all of you incredibly talented commentaters :tup: I'm hooked now.

UMMMM let me think... T E X A S....  :lol3:

Watch out ThunderStruck, we'll make you a Showtime updater!!  :yess:

Sunshine... I'm sending her thought waves right now! }:>

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1224 on: March 29, 2008, 12:38:59 PM »
I guess the big question is....

Just who will share the icebox cake in 'sequestah'??

Sharon- who has a slop pass but is eating slop
Josh-who will gain the weight he has lost back pigging out on cake
Ryan-the biggest eater in the house
Sheila-will she celebrate a birthday with the son she denies   :lol3: