Author Topic: ongoing live feed commentary & chatter thread #4 (spoilers allowed)  (Read 571757 times)

Offline Bucgirl

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: ongoing live feed commentary & chatter thread #4 (spoilers allowed)
« Reply #1825 on: September 08, 2007, 07:33:05 PM »
I am so sad  :'(  Now all I can hope is that Zach wins the last HOH and sends Dani packing, that would be awesome to have Dani get to final three and then have Zach boot her (it would kill her).  Here's to hoping!

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1826 on: September 08, 2007, 07:34:04 PM »
ok...I have a question, why is everyone so h*** bent on saying that it isnt fair that D&D were in the house together?  The twins in S5(I think) were there together and they were not up together for a few weeks people only knew ONE of them was in the house...(Yeah Yeah they didnt get F3, that was their own fault) Talk about an unfair advantage!!  And then during All stars...Will & Boogie were a team....and so were the Seaon 7 people(My personal favorites)....all people with pre-existing alliances..and those are just the ones we KNOW of....Yeah Yeah YEah D&D are father and daughter...people will say the blood relation will make a difference...but if the other 2 pre-existing relationships this season had been smart, they would have partnered up too.

I love the point that you are making PPG, and am right with it.

I agree with both of you even though I'm not a Donato fan. I don't think it was unfair to have the Donato's in the house.  CBS had no way of knowing how this would all play out in the end.  Truth be told, in the beginning of this game I never thought they would actually become close...this could have bombed out.  Remember how upset Danielle was in the beginning?  In the end it turned out where blood is much thicker than water, as it should be in any case.  Dick protected his daughter, a very natural thing.  CBS didn't know that would happen though....I think they might of anticipated a war instead.

I feel that you are right on that one.  CBS would have rathered fighting than happiness, because every chance they get to show the two of them fighting they do on the live show.

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1827 on: September 08, 2007, 07:37:58 PM »
ok...I have a question, why is everyone so h*** bent on saying that it isnt fair that D&D were in the house together?  The twins in S5(I think) were there together and they were not up together for a few weeks people only knew ONE of them was in the house...(Yeah Yeah they didnt get F3, that was their own fault) Talk about an unfair advantage!!  And then during All stars...Will & Boogie were a team....and so were the Seaon 7 people(My personal favorites)....all people with pre-existing alliances..and those are just the ones we KNOW of....Yeah Yeah YEah D&D are father and daughter...people will say the blood relation will make a difference...but if the other 2 pre-existing relationships this season had been smart, they would have partnered up too.

I love the point that you are making PPG, and am right with it.

I agree with both of you even though I'm not a Donato fan. I don't think it was unfair to have the Donato's in the house.  CBS had no way of knowing how this would all play out in the end.  Truth be told, in the beginning of this game I never thought they would actually become close...this could have bombed out.  Remember how upset Danielle was in the beginning?  In the end it turned out where blood is much thicker than water, as it should be in any case.  Dick protected his daughter, a very natural thing.  CBS didn't know that would happen though....I think they might of anticipated a war instead.

I do not think the rift was as huge as they made out. She is just a spoled brat and justifiably so,..look at her dad  :lol: I hope none of these people rootng for Dani are real friends of hers "cuz she ain't sharing. No way No how!  ;D

Offline bhazlewood

• RFF Full Member
  • I'll smack you with the SWORD OF MY OPINION
« Reply #1828 on: September 08, 2007, 07:39:52 PM »
The only real advantage I see them having is that there really was never a chance that one would turn on the other.  Anyone else, in theory, could have been talked into switching sides.

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1829 on: September 08, 2007, 07:40:18 PM »
I am so sad  :'(  Now all I can hope is that Zach wins the last HOH and sends Dani packing, that would be awesome to have Dani get to final three and then have Zach boot her (it would kill her).  Here's to hoping!

I agree with you completely    :'(     Here's hoping Zach can pull it off.  I want to see Zach and Dick in the F2.  If it comes down to Dick and Dani in the F2 I definately want to see Dick win.  Wow   didn't think I would ever be saying that.  Right now I can't listen to those two (guess I will get some needed work completed around the house.

Offline Buldog

• RFF Not So Newbie
CBS should be ashamed!
« Reply #1830 on: September 08, 2007, 07:41:38 PM »
First post so don't be to rough on me!
CBS should be ashamed!  Jen was given a vote against her for breaking the rules, why wasn't Dick.  He has been shameful.  He has verbally abused and threatened many people in the house, made ratial slures and committed a physical violation on Jen when he poured the tea on her.  He should have been disqualified from the show.  I agree that some of his non-violent activities have been entertaining but he crossed the line and I can not believe that CBS has allowed him to continue.  I hope that as part of the agreement that the players signed to appear on the show does not hinder them from filing multiple lawsuits against him after the show.  I have watched and been waiting for CBS to step up and stand for playing a game that is not controled by such a man.   I will never again watch Big Brother when this is what they allow. CBS should have the guts to disqualify him.

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1831 on: September 08, 2007, 07:41:56 PM »

I agree with you completely    :'(     Here's hoping Zach can pull it off.  I want to see Zach and Dick in the F2.  If it comes down to Dick and Dani in the F2 I definately want to see Dick win.  Wow   didn't think I would ever be saying that.  Right now I can't listen to those two (guess I will get some needed work completed around the house.

Count me in on the Zach's Hope Charity Benefit  :tup:

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: CBS should be ashamed!
« Reply #1832 on: September 08, 2007, 07:44:50 PM »
CBS should be ashamed!  Jen was given a vote against her for breaking the rules, why wasn't Dick.  He has been shameful.  He has verbally abused and threatened many people in the house, made ratial slures and committed a physical violation on Jen when he poured the tea on her.  He should have been disqualified from the show.  I agree that some of his non-violent activities have been entertaining but he crossed the line and I can not believe that CBS has allowed him to continue.  I hope that as part of the agreement that the players signed to appear on the show does not hinder them from filing multiple lawsuits against him after the show.  I have watched and been waiting for CBS to step up and stand for playing a game that is not controled by such a man.   I will never again watch Big Brother when this is what they allow. CBS should have the guts to disqualify him.
You are not alone in your feelings. DIck crossed alot of lines and although entertaining at times, I think it was more hanging in to see if he would be punished or reap what he had sown. It never happened. Bet you this though..If Daniele wins he will finally reap what he has sown because she will forget she has a dad.

Offline moonflower

• RFF Full Member
  • Are we there yet?
Re: CBS should be ashamed!
« Reply #1833 on: September 08, 2007, 07:44:58 PM »

Hello & welcome!

The answer is ratings, ratings, ratings and ratings.  
“Wake up and smell the beach!"

Offline braydens mimi

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1834 on: September 08, 2007, 08:14:01 PM »
  :jumpy: :jumpy:   Dani did it   :jumpy:  :jumpy:
Well I'm back, my supper wasn't all that good but my night just got awhole lot better.   :rotf:
Bye Jam see ya later.  :waves: 

Offline braydens mimi

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1835 on: September 08, 2007, 08:16:07 PM »
Now I hope my Vols can pull out a win.  :jam:

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1836 on: September 08, 2007, 08:19:53 PM »
BB8fan the funny thing is that right after you left to go to dinner the POV started.  Maybe they were waiting for you to leave to start the whole thing.

Offline braydens mimi

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1837 on: September 08, 2007, 08:24:07 PM »
If I had only knew that was all it would take, I would have left earlier. :rotf:

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1838 on: September 08, 2007, 08:27:10 PM »
If I had only knew that was all it would take, I would have left earlier. :rotf:

If really are that powerful, can you tell me who is going to win the next HOH and then the show?

Offline braydens mimi

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1839 on: September 08, 2007, 08:36:34 PM »
I had a vision:
Zach wins HOH: correct
Puts up D&D: correct
D or D wins POV: correct
Votes out Jam: will happen (unless Dick really makes Dani really mad before the vote)
Dani wins 1st part of HOH

Then its gets all fuzzy.   :lol: :lol:

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1840 on: September 08, 2007, 08:37:52 PM »
Does anyone remember what Julie said or know if the show the POV tomorrow with the HOH comp or are they saving it for Tuesday, because I think that it would be too much for the show on Tuesday if they show the POV comp, POV ceremony, eviction and the first part of the new HOH comp.

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1841 on: September 08, 2007, 08:39:13 PM »
I had a vision:
Zach wins HOH: correct
Puts up D&D: correct
D or D wins POV: correct
Votes out Jam: will happen (unless Dick really makes Dani really mad before the vote)
Dani wins 1st part of HOH

Then its gets all fuzzy.   :lol: :lol:

I really like your vision.  Perhaps tonight you will get the rest of it and I can be happy for the next 9 plus days.   ;D :lol: :lol: ;D

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1842 on: September 08, 2007, 08:41:18 PM »
I think Sunday will be the HOH and nominations.. Tuesday live show will be POV comp. POV ceremony and eviction. then beginning of HOH possibly 3 parter like last year.

D&D are going to be final two anyway.

Offline braydens mimi

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1843 on: September 08, 2007, 08:44:59 PM »
I will be sure and clear my mind before I go to sleep so that I don't miss any portion of the 2nd half of my vision.  :zzz

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1844 on: September 08, 2007, 08:49:56 PM »
I will be sure and clear my mind before I go to sleep so that I don't miss any portion of the 2nd half of my vision.  :zzz

Thanks, I will ready and waiting tomorrow to hear (read) about it.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1845 on: September 08, 2007, 08:53:29 PM »
Does anyone remember what Julie said or know if the show the POV tomorrow with the HOH comp or are they saving it for Tuesday, because I think that it would be too much for the show on Tuesday if they show the POV comp, POV ceremony, eviction and the first part of the new HOH comp.

Tomorrow's show will recap the double live eviction, the HOH comp, nominations and today's veto comp.

Tuesday's live show will be the veto meeting and eviction and the start of HOH's 1st part of 3 comp.

Wed will be part 2

Thursday's live show will be the final part of HOH Whoever wins Part 1 & 2 will head off and whoever wins it will evict one person to determine our F2.

Offline braydens mimi

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1846 on: September 08, 2007, 08:54:03 PM »
Well I don't think there will be anymore excitment tonight, going to watch the race now and listen to the Vols game.
Will give you a update on my vision later.  :lol: :rotf: :lol:

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1847 on: September 08, 2007, 08:55:41 PM »
Well I don't think there will be anymore excitment tonight, going to watch the race now and listen to the Vols game.
Will give you a update on my vision later.  :lol: :rotf: :lol:

Sounds good, I have basically 90 percent focused on the race and 10 percent on Jam and Zach.

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1848 on: September 08, 2007, 08:56:11 PM »

Tomorrow's show will recap the double live eviction, the HOH comp, nominations and today's veto comp.

Tuesday's live show will be the veto meeting and eviction and the start of HOH's 1st part of 3 comp.

Wed will be part 2

Thursday's live show will be the final part of HOH Whoever wins Part 1 & 2 will head off and whoever wins it will evict one person to determine our F2.

Thanks for the clarification RFWill.

Offline darkwitless

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1849 on: September 08, 2007, 08:58:33 PM »
Puddin,
Ryan just got wrecked - looks like no chase for him    :'(

I've been a fan of his since he was at Purdue and use to race in a Mini 500 type race on campus
Life shouldn't be a journey to the grave well preserved and neatly made - rather skid in sideways, drink & snack in hand, thoroughly used up screaming "WOO HOO what a RIDE!"