Author Topic: ongoing live feed commentary & chatter thread #4 (spoilers allowed)  (Read 570357 times)

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: ongoing live feed commentary & chatter thread #4 (spoilers allowed)
« Reply #1800 on: September 08, 2007, 05:58:07 PM »
Just because I have to counteract the other chants and cheers.

GO D&D!  :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: (You two are better at this game than Zach and Jameka, even in your sleep!)

I second this one!!

D & D ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!

Offline BBFan8

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1801 on: September 08, 2007, 06:00:24 PM »
the way i see it:
either dick or daniele win veto
one of them gets off
zack is forced to put jameka up
the only voter is dick or daniele
and dick or dani vote jameka out
then next hoh its dick&dani competeing and they will hand select zack out
d&d final 2
dani gets all the votes.
the end.
 :wohoo: :dancer: :jumpy:

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1802 on: September 08, 2007, 06:02:06 PM »
okkkkk...so I finally get my computer fixed and ger the feeds for the last what is it 8 days now?  and I have TRIVIA for over an hour now...lol...that's all I have seen since I downloaded...not one second of the house!!

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1803 on: September 08, 2007, 06:08:40 PM »
1 1/2 hour mark now....

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1804 on: September 08, 2007, 06:13:07 PM »
One of the D's got it...dont know who though!!

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #1805 on: September 08, 2007, 06:14:47 PM »
Oh well....bad season just got worse!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline ocsurf

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1806 on: September 08, 2007, 06:15:11 PM »
DANI WON VETO!!!! :jumpy: :jam:

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #1807 on: September 08, 2007, 06:16:59 PM »
Weekly stats of BB8:

Week 1: Kail, HOH, Amber & Carol nominated, Daniele wins Veto, not used, Carol out, 10-1
Week 2: Jen, HOH, Daniele & Dick nominated, Daniele wins Veto, used on self, Joe up, Joe out 9-1
Week 3: Dick, HOH, Jen & Kail nominated, Jen wins Veto, used on self, Mike up, Mike out 7-2
Week 4: Dustin, HOH, Jen & Kail nominated, Jameka wins Veto, used on Jen, Nick up, Nick out 6-2
Week 5: Daniele, HOH, Jen & Kail nominated, Jen wins Veto, used on self, Eric up, Kail out 4-3
Week 6: Jessica, HOH, Daniele & Dick nominated, Dick wins Veto, used on Daniele, Dustin up, Dustin out 4-2
Week 7: Daniele, HOH, Amber & Jameka nominated, Daniele wins Veto, used on Amber, Jen up, Jen out 5-0 + 1 p.v.
Week 8: Jessica, HOH, Amber & Zach nominated, Eric wins Veto, not used, Amber out 3-1
Week 9: Zach, HOH, Jameka & Jessica nominated, Daniele wins Veto, not used, Jessica out 2-1
Week 10: Dick, HOH, Eric & Jameka nominated, Zach wins Veto, not used, Eric out 2-0
Week 10: Zach, HOH, Daniele & Dick nominated, Daniele wins Veto, to be continued....

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1808 on: September 08, 2007, 06:17:19 PM »
DANIIIIIII

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #1809 on: September 08, 2007, 06:17:57 PM »
buh bye, jameka on tuesday

Offline ocsurf

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1810 on: September 08, 2007, 06:18:46 PM »
Does this means that The Donato's will be the final two because Zach can't compete in the next HOH?

Offline dreamcatcher

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1811 on: September 08, 2007, 06:20:10 PM »
Oh well....bad season just got worse!
exactly :groan:

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #1812 on: September 08, 2007, 06:42:54 PM »
Does this means that The Donato's will be the final two because Zach can't compete in the next HOH?

No, all three will be participating in the three parter  HOH comp. Whoever wins the first part advances to the final round and the other two will compete in the second part and whoever wins that faces  the winner of the first parter winner in the final round and whoever wins that evicts one person and that gives us our final two.

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1813 on: September 08, 2007, 06:44:58 PM »
DANI WON VETO!!!! :jumpy: :jam:

:yess: :yess: :yess:  I am so happy Dani won and at least one of the Donatos will be there in the end.  I am a very happy camper right now.  :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1814 on: September 08, 2007, 06:45:37 PM »
And as usual they rub it in, where as if they don't win Daniele runs to her room crying saying how much she hates it there.

Well CBS has done it, the Donato show. Next time put real twists in the house, not father/daughter who are fake enemies and KNEW each other would be on the show. Idiots.

But im proud of Zach, he went alot farther (at least F3) then alot of people thought he would. And honestly the best player the past two seasons went F3 (Janelle - at least she did last season not sure about season 6). Hes won the same amount as comps as Dick (2 HOH, 1 POV). Just didn't have his daddy in there with him.

10 more days!

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1815 on: September 08, 2007, 06:53:42 PM »
ok...I have a question, why is everyone so h*** bent on saying that it isnt fair that D&D were in the house together?  The twins in S5(I think) were there together and they were not up together for a few weeks people only knew ONE of them was in the house...(Yeah Yeah they didnt get F3, that was their own fault) Talk about an unfair advantage!!  And then during All stars...Will & Boogie were a team....and so were the Seaon 7 people(My personal favorites)....all people with pre-existing alliances..and those are just the ones we KNOW of....Yeah Yeah YEah D&D are father and daughter...people will say the blood relation will make a difference...but if the other 2 pre-existing relationships this season had been smart, they would have partnered up too.

Offline IamDino

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1816 on: September 08, 2007, 06:54:41 PM »
Hi everybody.

Just wanted to say how happy I am for the D's, imo Dick deserves to win, the way he played (be it bullied..etc..) got him to where he is now, and I know I will probably get bashed for this but I still say he should get the big $$$$$!

Now I will duck. ;)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1817 on: September 08, 2007, 06:55:39 PM »
btw  :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

Offline Devils7

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1818 on: September 08, 2007, 06:56:19 PM »
And as usual they rub it in, where as if they don't win Daniele runs to her room crying saying how much she hates it there.

Well CBS has done it, the Donato show. Next time put real twists in the house, not father/daughter who are fake enemies and KNEW each other would be on the show. Idiots.

But im proud of Zach, he went alot farther (at least F3) then alot of people thought he would. And honestly the best player the past two seasons went F3 (Janelle - at least she did last season not sure about season 6). Hes won the same amount as comps as Dick (2 HOH, 1 POV). Just didn't have his daddy in there with him.

10 more days!

Dont hate the players...  hate the game!!!  Love em or hate em, Mama...  you have got to give them credit for still being in house.  They had a target from day 1 since they are family.   They aligned, screwed, lied, or whatever they needed to do to get to this point.  This isnt a game of honesty.  Its  a game of doing WHATEVER it takes to win, and they did that!!!  I'm a Donato fan, but even if I wasnt...  you gotta give them credit.

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1819 on: September 08, 2007, 06:56:52 PM »
btw  :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

I second that emoticon!!!!....lol

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #1820 on: September 08, 2007, 06:58:12 PM »
Well it's official that Daniele now has tied with Janelle with the most veto wins in one season...five!

Janelle won the last veto comp last year and so did Daniele this year!

Veto comp is done for the season! 

Offline Devils7

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1821 on: September 08, 2007, 07:04:48 PM »
they've been all over Zach the last day or so since he has been HOH and he out up D&D...  why arent they on him now?  We got to see hrs of BS of being cocky as hell up in the HOH, and now BB wont let us see him pout?!!  Whats up with that?  (Unless he's in the DR)  But I bet he crying to "Sweets" bc he knows he's DONE...  DONE!!! 

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1822 on: September 08, 2007, 07:08:55 PM »
ok...I have a question, why is everyone so h*** bent on saying that it isnt fair that D&D were in the house together?  The twins in S5(I think) were there together and they were not up together for a few weeks people only knew ONE of them was in the house...(Yeah Yeah they didnt get F3, that was their own fault) Talk about an unfair advantage!!  And then during All stars...Will & Boogie were a team....and so were the Seaon 7 people(My personal favorites)....all people with pre-existing alliances..and those are just the ones we KNOW of....Yeah Yeah YEah D&D are father and daughter...people will say the blood relation will make a difference...but if the other 2 pre-existing relationships this season had been smart, they would have partnered up too.

I love the point that you are making PPG, and am right with it.

Offline moonflower

• RFF Full Member
  • Are we there yet?
« Reply #1823 on: September 08, 2007, 07:12:06 PM »
 :'(I'm sad....I'm not a big fan of the Donato's.  But if they are the 2 left in the end...I would want Dick to win it rather than Danielle.  I would have been a fan of Dick if he didn't abuse people the way he did.  If you take that negative aspect away from him, he's pretty entertaining and I think he played a better game than his daughter.

It would be interesting to see how things turn out with all of these  people a few months from now when they're out of this house. They should have a big brother update show in 6 months.
“Wake up and smell the beach!"

Offline moonflower

• RFF Full Member
  • Are we there yet?
« Reply #1824 on: September 08, 2007, 07:20:43 PM »

I love the point that you are making PPG, and am right with it.

I agree with both of you even though I'm not a Donato fan. I don't think it was unfair to have the Donato's in the house.  CBS had no way of knowing how this would all play out in the end.  Truth be told, in the beginning of this game I never thought they would actually become close...this could have bombed out.  Remember how upset Danielle was in the beginning?  In the end it turned out where blood is much thicker than water, as it should be in any case.  Dick protected his daughter, a very natural thing.  CBS didn't know that would happen though....I think they might of anticipated a war instead.
“Wake up and smell the beach!"