Author Topic: TAR ISRAEL 4 - (HaMerotz LaMillion 4) News, Media & LIVE Sightings *spoilers*  (Read 14196 times)

Offline GB

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Team Number One!
    • Youtube
"Ho! Ho! Ho! Happy Birthday! Oh no, wait..."
 -Vova
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! It's not dead anymore!!
The Amazing Race section: 90% Complete!!
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline 91zycn

• RFF Full Member
I just start watch TARI recently and I love Georgia. :hearts:

Btw what is the requirement to complete the haystack challenge? ??? Is it exact the same requirement on TAR 20 Azerbaijan FF? I have no idea to figure out the task as I don't understand Israeli.
TAR 25: The best season since TAR 14, TAR 17 & TAR 18.
TAR AS3 or UB2 Potential Contestant:
Adam & Bethany (25), Misti & Jim (25), Kym & Alli (25)

Offline GB

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Team Number One!
    • Youtube

Btw what is the requirement to complete the haystack challenge? ??? Is it exact the same requirement on TAR 20 Azerbaijan FF? I have no idea to figure out the task as I don't understand Israeli.

One team member must unload all of the hay from the truck, while the other must stack them all so that they make a perfect square shape on the ground. It had to be a certain number of haybales long, wide and high.

Remember, if you've got TAR questions, try finding the answer on the wiki
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline bottle

• RFF Jr. Member

thank you for liking Georgia :D BTW if somebody can change Wikipedia on leg 2 detour option about cars it's Jartis chambarebeli in Georgian not Zhrtil Shemeberbli :)

Offline bavariankid

• RFF Not So Newbie
Episode 15 is up :yess:: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yDpzx8-TLo

Apart from transporting wood in wheelbarrow, racers take part in the physically demanding "Wife-carrying".
Wife carrying (Finnish: eukonkanto or akankanto, Estonian: naisekandmine, Swedish: kärringkånk) is a contest in which male competitors race while each carrying a female teammate. The objective is for the male to carry the female through a special obstacle track in the fastest time http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wife-carrying.

The sport was first introduced at Sonkajärvi, Finland http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonkaj%C3%A4rvi#Wife_carrying_competition.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 04:45:15 PM by bavariankid »

Offline bavariankid

• RFF Not So Newbie
Preview for the upcoming episode 16 shows some roadblocks TAR USA fans are already familiar with ...
  • catching pies with your face - TAR US Season 14
  • mud volleyball - TAR US Season 15

Offline GB

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Team Number One!
    • Youtube
Today's episode featured a Detour with disgusting fish and fish guts, mud volleyball from TAR15, and a much better version of pies-in-the-face from TAR14. Teams actually had to throw the pies and try to score a hit on their partner's face, rather than simply smacking it into their face while standing next to them.

NOW THEN

Finnish places are hard to spell. I have no idea where this swamp was located, because I have no idea how its name would be spelled. The best I could get from the host's pronunciation was "Bekananoka Oi". Sounds Hawaiian...

If anyone wants to help find it, remember that teams traveled from Espoo to reach it, then left for Hämeenlinna.

I also don't know where the next destination after the pies is. The host called it "Petalis", and nothing more...

Thanks!

Offline GB

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Team Number One!
    • Youtube
HaMerotz LaMillion has just hit London, everyone, and teams got to meet the Queen*!!

Followed immediately by a James Bond challenge!!

*or rather I-Can't-Believe-It's-Not-Queen

Offline GonzaloChileno

• RFF Frantic Poster

What happened with the U-turn??? I suppose it went unaired, since they already showed the tea task at Tate Modern, but the U-turn vote wasn't showed.

Does it have any relation with Gal passing out in the preview, and the U-turn possibly not affecting the U-turned team? Should we suppose that Gal & Liel are going home this leg? There's also a picture in Gal's Instagram that shows him using crutches, idk.
Charla&MirnaLover<3

Offline bavariankid

• RFF Not So Newbie
What happened with the U-turn??? ... Does it have any relation with Gal passing out in the preview, and the U-turn possibly not affecting the U-turned team? Should we suppose that Gal & Liel are going home this leg? ...

Very hard to answer with the information available right now. I guess your best bet is to wait for next wednesday's episode.

The task during which Gals falls unconscious seems to be similar to season 2: one racer has to try to remain as still and unimpressed as possible and a racer from a competing team tries to provoke a reaction. The right picture shows Gal on his way down, face substantially paler than before. Maybe a blood pressure related issue ?

Custom Search