Watch the Houseguests 24/7 with the Big Brother Live Feeds only on CBS All Access. Sign up now and try 1 week FREE!

Author Topic: TAR China 3 - SHOW Discussion and WIKI Assistance (No SPOILERS)  (Read 5310 times)

Online Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR China 3 - SHOW Discussion and WIKI Assistance (No SPOILERS)
« Reply #75 on: August 26, 2016, 09:25:21 PM »
So 4 teams going to Atlanta. Has to be a NEL.

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #76 on: August 26, 2016, 09:27:22 PM »
Loved that Universal Studios task! :D

This was a great Leg. Maybe the best LA Leg of any TAR I've seen hehe
It made me miss Jin Xing and Hans though. If only just to see them be Bill and Rose and be cowboy action stars.

give me full lay of leg

Online GB

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #77 on: Yesterday at 01:54:28 AM »
It made me miss Jin Xing and Hans though. If only just to see them be Bill and Rose and be cowboy action stars.

You took the words right out of my mouth.

You guys know the drill. Thanks!

And this is the new Face Off name that I need.

ZBC Company, just wait another day or so and our wiki will have all the information you could ever want.
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline shiningsoul

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #78 on: Yesterday at 03:02:40 AM »

You took the words right out of my mouth.

You guys know the drill. Thanks!

And this is the new Face Off name that I need.

ZBC Company, just wait another day or so and our wiki will have all the information you could ever want.
谁想心跳好莱坞? Who wants to feel the heartbeat of Hollywood? (According to Vanness & Melody)
中场 Mid Court
全场 Full Court
对抗

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #79 on: Yesterday at 03:04:07 AM »
give me full lay of leg

I loved every part of this Leg.

The waterbikes were a fine start to the Leg. The Oscar Lego task was a great excuse to be in front of Dolby Theater.

But the bungee/clue grabbing Road Block.  WOW!  That might have been the most difficult bungee jump task I've ever seen on TAR.  Certainly more difficult than any of the other "jump and grab" tasks.  The ladder was definitely a big part of what made the task so hard.  It was so unstable, their teammates and even crew had to hold the ladder steady just so they could make it up.  Plus, they had to grab two halves.   And teams failed several times!  Amazing.

Then the Universal Studios task. I guess hearing them say English lines is amusing, but it really was a very cool and fun task.  And even with no Jin Xing and Hans, the teams were able to really provide lots of entertainment with the task.  I included a Universal Studios task on one of my TARPH fantasy Leg thingies, thinking it would be impossible for any TAR to actually do such a task.  And on the Universal Studios backlot.  But TAR China did it.  And it was awesome.

The Detour was simple, but good.  There's definitely been a lot of dancing this season, but it fit with the Leg and location.  The skills side of the Detour was also the type of task that could've easily been an Active Route Info task this season too.

And YAY to self-driving in Los Angeles.  Could've been even more fun with no GPS though lol

Seriously, I've been enjoying this season of TAR China so much.  Maybe my favorite non-Australian international TAR season ever.  Great teams, great tasks, great Legs, great episodes.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 03:37:06 AM by dryedmangoez »

Online GB

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #80 on: Yesterday at 04:29:59 AM »
Thanks for your help!

Need Zhang Sifan's hometown if at all possible.
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Online Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
Nice, they went to Bronson Caves, I see on the wiki.

That's where the stock Batcave exit from the 60's Batman was filmed.

Custom Search