Author Topic: TAR ISRAEL 5 - (HaMerotz LaMillion 5) News, Media & LIVE Sightings *spoilers*  (Read 7175 times)

Offline Sharon

• RFF Newbie
More information and a couple of pictures from Bat-mama:

Bat-mama ‏@Tarryntino 49m49 minutes ago Melbourne, Victoria
@Plaidmoon it was in federation square, it was two men. I think they were wearing green tshirts :-)
11:32 PM - 3 Dec 2015

Bat-mama ‏@Tarryntino 40m40 minutes ago Melbourne, Victoria
@Plaidmoon another 2  teams...
11:42 PM - 3 Dec 2015

It looks like they are working with a children's choir or something like that.

Not a children's choir.  They had to gather 50 people from area (I am not sure where for the other groups, but the last one was on stage), and have them shout out something in Hebrew - I think it translated to something like "*name* and *name* are the greatest couple."  They handed out orange shirts to everyone (for the group on the stage) - not sure why, possibly just to track numbers.

My daughter was just out of the photo on the right, and I was standing behind the group (children had to have a parent on stage).

It was all a bit strange - they were just running around begging people to go on the stage and shoving the t-shirts at them.  No-one quite knew what was going on, or what the phrase they were telling us to say meant - I think everyone assumed it was some Christmas thing.  :funny:  Then as soon as we had said it, they ran off and everyone was just left trying to work out what just happened, and what to do with the t-shirts!  (We got to keep them, so now my tiny 10 year old has a bright orange mens size 4XL shirt  :funny: ).

Offline Sharon

• RFF Newbie
A couple more shots of the group on stage for you (these were taken on my phone by someone else I was there with).

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
 :hiya:wel2 to the R.F.F., Sharon!

Thanks a lot for the info and the pics!
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains--however improbable--must be the truth." --Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • RFF's TAR Indonesia Representative

@campbellmunro - 21hrs ago

Amazing race Israel melbourne crew #brightstarfilms
#cameraman #jib #sony

Don't ever put {hashtag} '#amazingrace' if you don't want to be chased by RFF's TAR Detectives 8)

Offline Candi Lee

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • it wasn't me ..
Heres one we missed .. lol

Melbourne City Marina
December 3 ·

The Amazing Race is filming in Docklands today and they love the view from the marina balcony.
Amazing day to bounce into Melbourne!
https://www.facebook.com/MelbourneCityMarina/photos/pb.394464370754557.-2207520000.1449459388./423388161195511/?type=3&theater

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • RFF's TAR Indonesia Representative

@stacybuddy - 6.09 pm 12/8/2015
Literally walked onto the "set" of the real Amazing Race filming in Fed Square. Dreaming we were contestants.

Don't ever put {hashtag} '#amazingrace' if you don't want to be chased by RFF's TAR Detectives 8)

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm on probation right now, and please be careful.
    • Apprentice Talker
So upset that US TAR did not make an appearance for Melbourne visit, the Down Under visit hasn't been in ages since TAR 18. Kudos to TAR Israel and the city will be visited soon.

Offline naejae91

• RFF Frantic Poster
So upset that US TAR did not make an appearance for Melbourne visit, the Down Under visit hasn't been in ages since TAR 18. Kudos to TAR Israel and the city will be visited soon.

Yeah. I'm a bit upset TARUS didn't visit Australia and South Korea since TAR18 and TAR17 respectively, and TARUS last Oceania visit was back to TAR22 when they visit French Polynesia and New Zealand.
TAR25: The best HD season since TAR18.
TARAS3/UB2 Potential Contestant:
Kym & Alli / Shelly & Nici (25), Hayley & Blair (26), Tanner & Josh / Denise & James Earl / Tiffany & Krista (27)

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm on probation right now, and please be careful.
    • Apprentice Talker
So we have;

Tel Aviv, Israel
Rome, Italy
Zanzibar, Tanzania
Jaipur, India
New Delhi, India
Seoul, South Korea
Hanoi, Vietnam
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Melbourne, Australia

So we have the route for TAR Israel 5, but its still not yet complete.

Here's the list of the cities visited in original American TAR before:

Tel Aviv - never visited
Rome - TAR1, TAR9 and TAR24
Zanzibar - TAR11
Jaipur - TAR1, TAR14
Delhi - TAR1, TAR13
Seoul - TAR4, TAR17
Hanoi - TAR10, TAR22
Siem Reap - TAR13
Melbourne - never visited
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 08:41:43 AM by claude_24hrs »

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster

So we have the route for TAR Israel 5, but its still not yet complete.

I think the route is complete.
HMLM visited 9 countries in Season 2 and 8 in Seasons 3 and 4
8 countries is consistent with the past few seasons.
"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity" - Nelson Mandela

"We don't read and write poetry because it's cute. We read and write poetry because we are members of the human race. And the human race is filled with passion. " - Robin Williams, Dead Poets Society

Online BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
Planned out: ( for 13 legs )

1. Tel Aviv ( I feel they may stay in Israel for the start )
2. Rome, Italy
3. Rural Italy ( spec ~ Maybe Tuscany )
4. Zanzibar, Tanzania
5. Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania ( Spec ) This just makes sense but Kenya could be reasonable
6. Jaipur, India
7. Delhi, India
8. Seoul, South Korea
9. Hanoi, Vietnam
10. Unknown, Vietnam ( Spec ) Probably either Ha Long Bay, Hoi An or Hue?
11. Siem Reap, Cambodia
12. Melbourne, Australia
13. Melbourne, Australia ( apart from S1 there is always 2 legs on the final City ) 

If we have all our countries then that could be the route. But there may be other factors such as there is only 12 legs or they went to Phnom Penh, things like that.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 05:40:07 PM by BritishTARFan »

Online BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
Wait the post about Rome suggests St. Peters Square, Thats in The Vatican City! Could this a visit for the small country?

Custom Search