Author Topic: Amazing Race 11 All Stars ..*spoilers*  (Read 800486 times)

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Amazing Race 11 All Stars ..*spoilers*
« Reply #1775 on: March 06, 2007, 10:54:24 PM »
A blog entry about Shipwreck beach, with a photo of an "amazing" traffic arrow.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1776 on: March 06, 2007, 11:07:45 PM »
Well that confirms that Hawaii was not just a fly-through---looks like we had an actual task there!

Another great blog find, Slowhatch!

Shipwreck Beach. The real, live shipwreck is in the background. The arrow is there to direct teams from that reality show "Amazing Race". Apparently they were filming an episode that weekend.

(Hope you don't mind if I share your picture!)

[attachment deleted by admin]
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1777 on: March 06, 2007, 11:45:05 PM »
A blog entry about Shipwreck beach, with a photo of an "amazing" traffic arrow.
Slowhatch!! WTG!!  :jumpy: :yourock:

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1778 on: March 07, 2007, 12:18:22 AM »
Here's a 14 Dec sighting, but I'm not sure how reliable it is.
I recognised one of the pairs (Danny or Oswald I think) from Season 2 but he was partnering with another guy.
  ???

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1779 on: March 07, 2007, 12:25:34 AM »
Here's a 14 Dec sighting, but I'm not sure how reliable it is.
I recognised one of the pairs (Danny or Oswald I think) from Season 2 but he was partnering with another guy.
  ???
It fits in with the time-line perfect Slowhatch :jumpy:! Decoy teams were in Guam on the 15th? brb
« Last Edit: March 07, 2007, 12:29:12 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1780 on: March 07, 2007, 12:28:21 AM »
Ok, the dates we had were a guess because we had no real info untill now  :yess:

Yigo, Guam (12/14-12/15?)
Reports at AFB they saw Ucheena & Joyce the Guidos and Dec 15th but missed Phil @ CO's counter checking on for the flight to Nagoya/Honolulu.
chevy posted on posts on Dec 16th( was on Guam for business this week ): saw a few of the All-Star teams complete in some challenges/Roadblock: Charla/Mirna were first with (again) a huge lead Eric/Danielle were next followed by...BQ's and...Cha Cha Chas's ( from what he wrote to Brad/foxburns )
Babalu's sister : sees U/J the Chas & Guidos on the flight from Guam to Honolulu on Friday Dec 15th
LiquidSapphire /AFB reports : the demanding blonde's and other contestants on DEC 16th on flight to Narita and then Honolulu.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1781 on: March 07, 2007, 12:32:24 AM »
The times work!

Maybe an Intersection?? Would they do that with (how many now?) teams left?

Anyway, more confirmation for the bootlist!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1782 on: March 07, 2007, 06:30:04 AM »
SLOWHATCH, your MACAU to HONG KONG ferry information is a keeper. Note the perfect fit with my posting #1702 ULTIMATE TIMELINE:

11. Hong Kong 12/13 to Macau
A hydrofoil taking just over one hour will get teams from Hong Kong to Macau.

Pitstop late on 12/13

12. Macau 12/14 to Hong Kong to Guam
Teams should take the hydrofoil back to Hong Kong since the International Airport has superior flights to everywhere.
Flight options start at 1010 with JAL730 to NRT 1010 to 1500, then CO007 NRT to GUM 1715 to 1950 and end with the most direct routing of CEBU AIR 119 to MNL 1940 to 2140, then CO934 MNL to GUM 2310 to 0440. There are about 10 other combinations in between.

Offline schwarzmoor

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1783 on: March 08, 2007, 07:28:19 AM »
A resume of lady living in Macau
http://www.job853.com/corporation/ResumeInfo.aspx?bid=5705

I don't know how I can translate into English

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1784 on: March 08, 2007, 09:41:40 AM »
Thanks, schwarzmoor.  :tup: I'm starting to think that the mat was in Macau, not HK. A couple of possibilities: the poster fashionblue (see above) just didn't recognize both Danny and Oswald (I didn't recognize them in the zodiac); or they had just been eliminated and no longer had to sit together.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1785 on: March 08, 2007, 10:21:21 AM »
A resume of lady living in Macau
http://www.job853.com/corporation/ResumeInfo.aspx?bid=5705

I don't know how I can translate into English
Your a good detective schwarzmoor  :jumpy:!! thank you!!
« Last Edit: March 08, 2007, 03:56:43 PM by puddin »

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1786 on: March 08, 2007, 11:01:19 AM »
Thanks, schwarzmoor.  :tup: I'm starting to think that the mat was in Macau, not HK. A couple of possibilities: the poster fashionblue (see above) just didn't recognize both Danny and Oswald (I didn't recognize them in the zodiac); or they had just been eliminated and no longer had to sit together.

SLOWHATCH, I believe that there were pitstops in both HONG KONG on Dec. 12 and MACAU on Dec. 13, so there would be mats in both places.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1787 on: March 08, 2007, 11:10:26 AM »
Just a follow up ..
Remember chevy4wd had posted at outsports
I heard about the Amazing Race All Stars. As it turns out that I was on Guam for business this week and got to see a few of the All-Star teams complete in some challenges. For the sake of integrity, I won't mention what teams I saw but I did get to see them do the road blocks. It was interesting to see the behind the scenes part of it all just for a few minutes of footage. They did their competition on the AF base there and it was pretty cool. We were not allowed to take pictures for obvious reasons. I can't wait to see the episodes air in Feb to see how it turns out.

heres a follow up:

You will be surprised on who the final 4 will be. I had the opportunity to see all 4 teams in action during a stop in Guam in Dec. IT was very interesting to see what goes behind the filming. It will be interesting to see what actually makes it on TV. They probably filmed for a couple of hours to get just a few minutes of final footage. When the epsiode airs, I will give you more of my take on the "realism" of the tasks accomplished.

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1788 on: March 09, 2007, 11:35:40 PM »
Boy this is weird....I use Ecuador/Hongkong/Macau for a fanfic in another site and it gets used in All-Stars...weird....and thank you, Slowhatch!!!! :jumpy: :yess: :lol:
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline down_with_alli

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Phil is my God
« Reply #1789 on: March 10, 2007, 10:35:26 PM »
OMFG I'm still stoked that my 4 favourite teams are in the final 4!!!!!

But about the Finish Line, is there any hard evidence that Eric and Danielle come first? Because at realitytvcalendar they've posted the spoiler list but I have not read any hard evidence on the F3 placings.

Is it all just an estimated guess?

Thanks a lot, looking forward to Charla Mirna and Romber showdown  :happy: :happy:

Stay safe, Dan.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #1790 on: March 10, 2007, 10:43:58 PM »
Well, the list has been circulating the forums since early January and is apparently correct!

I'm excited to see how it plays out in may!

GO BQS!

Offline down_with_alli

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Phil is my God
« Reply #1791 on: March 10, 2007, 10:50:02 PM »
Well, the list has been circulating the forums since early January and is apparently correct!

I'm excited to see how it plays out in may!

GO BQS!

lol thanks.

In no way do I doubt the list, I just want to see the BQs win instead of come 2nd to Eric and Danielle (who I also love).

That would be so cool.

It'd be like Zabrina and Joe Jer in The Amazing Race Asia! But better because I love the Queens.

Hot and smart. Yummy.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1792 on: March 10, 2007, 10:53:07 PM »

But about the Finish Line, is there any hard evidence that Eric and Danielle come first? Because at realitytvcalendar they've posted the spoiler list but I have not read any hard evidence on the F3 placings.

Thanks a lot, looking forward to Charla Mirna and Romber showdown  :happy: :happy:

Stay safe, Dan.
ummm I'm pretty sure the list was posted at RFF first and that realitytvcalendar got there info from here which all comes back to here   ;) . All you had to do was read page one of this thread  :readtt:
No one can say 100% certain if the list is right or which team wins unless they were at the final finish line.

Offline down_with_alli

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Phil is my God
« Reply #1793 on: March 10, 2007, 11:01:16 PM »

Stay safe, Dan.
ummm I'm pretty sure the list was posted at RFF first and that realitytvcalendar got there info from here which all comes back to here   ;) . All you had to do was read page one of this thread  :readtt:
No one can say 100% certain if the list is right or which team wins unless they were at the final finish line.

Hey puddin  :waves:

I did read the first page, but all I just wanted to know if there was hard evidence for the F3. I guess people are just saying E/D come first because they are the physically strongest team out of the 3 that remain?

Which is good. That'll keep me guessing  :lol:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1794 on: March 10, 2007, 11:20:53 PM »
I didn't mean to leave Izad out..he spoiled the final 4 while they were racing with photo evidence :jam:
Final 3 evidence is here as well as here.

Offline down_with_alli

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Phil is my God
« Reply #1795 on: March 10, 2007, 11:28:45 PM »
I didn't mean to leave Izad out..he spoiled the final 4 while they were racing with photo evidence :jam:

Yep thanks   :luvya:

I saw that all along time ago hehe - I'm somewhat disappointed and relieve that the F3 actual placings have not been confirmed lol

I don't know why I do this to myself

Thanks always, Dan.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #1796 on: March 10, 2007, 11:34:37 PM »
Haha, Dan, neither do I!

When I read spoilers I begin to get obsessed with the possibility of them being wrong or right!

Offline CitizenJ

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #1797 on: March 11, 2007, 01:06:18 AM »
Hey, I accidently got all this info leaked too me so now I'm in full spoiler research mode becuase this leaked potential ending of Mirna/Schmirna, the BQ's and meat head and blondie in the final 3 is horrifying.

Basiclly, can someone summerize how sure the potential final 3 are? It seems the only reason people seem to think that Uchena and Joyce and Cha Cha Cha are out is becuase they saw them on a flight where they didnt looked that stressed. how real is this source? Please tell me there is some hope that the final 3 everyone is talking about ISNT the real final 3. Thanks.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #1798 on: March 11, 2007, 01:23:16 AM »
Sorry CitizenJ, I don't know the answer to your question, but just wanted to say
:welcome:  to the Forum!  :yaya:   Enjoy!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1799 on: March 11, 2007, 03:10:43 AM »
Try the links below or page one of this thread :yaya: