Author Topic: TAR36: Ep 4: "Those Who Wander Are Not Lost" (4/3/2024)  (Read 1731 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
TAR36: Ep 4: "Those Who Wander Are Not Lost" (4/3/2024)
« on: March 18, 2024, 01:09:54 PM »
TEAMS PARAGLIDE THEIR WAY OVER THE CITY OF MEDELLÍN TO START THIS LEG OF THE RACE, ON “THE AMAZING RACE,” WEDNESDAY, APRIL 3

“Those Who Wander Are Not Lost” – Teams paraglide their way to the start of this leg in Medellín, Colombia where they must choose between detours ‘getting in sync’ or ‘decoding a rebus puzzle,’ on THE AMAZING RACE, Wednesday, April 3 (9:30-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network, and streaming on Paramount+ (live and on-demand for Paramount+ with SHOWTIME subscribers, or on-demand for Paramount+ Essential subscribers the day after the episode airs)*.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2024, 08:24:25 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
Re: TAR36: Ep 4: "Those Who Wander Are Not Lost" (4/3/2024)
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2024, 02:33:04 PM »
PRESS PICTURES

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2024, 02:38:51 PM »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2024, 02:46:20 PM »

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2024, 03:39:46 PM »
The graffiti task is also located in the Comuna 13. It's part of what is known as the Graffiti Tour of Medellín.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2024, 03:43:18 PM »
Also bringing this from the first look thread, the Pit Stop location:

20 to 23 and 95 to 97 is one of the pedestrian bridges on the Parque del Río Medellín.

"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2024, 03:58:30 PM »
Need to find a precise match of the area, but the paragliding Roadblock is mostly sure located at San Felix in the outskirts of Medellín. There's a company specialized in this activity in the area.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2024, 06:14:49 PM »
The guy with Sunny & Bizzy on this cap is Chota 13, one of the most important graffiti artist from Colombia and who had made a huge number of the graffitis from the Comuna 13 in Medellin.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2024, 11:51:02 AM »
The guy with Sunny & Bizzy on this cap is Chota 13, one of the most important graffiti artist from Colombia and who had made a huge number of the graffitis from the Comuna 13 in Medellin.

This also confirms Leafs finding in the Live Sightings thread:

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g297478-d7178986-r866613309-Comuna_13_Graffiti_Tour-Medellin_Antioquia_Department.html

There is a sighting on Trip Advisor from the Medellin leg

"We lucked out on the weather and got to see Chota working on a piece. We also were there on a day when they were filming an episode of the Amazing Race."

This is from the Comuna 13 Graffiti Tour. This could have been as simple as seeing the detour in this thread or the other detour could be graffiti related  :duno:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2024, 05:53:31 PM »
Amazing Race - Those Who Wander Are Not Lost (Sneak Peek 1)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/cZMFdtzmCIk" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/cZMFdtzmCIk</a>

Amazing Race - Those Who Wander Are Not Lost (Sneak Peek 2)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/El7jtvnitjg" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/El7jtvnitjg</a>

Offline ianthebalance

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2024, 12:54:55 PM »
If I’m understanding this right:

Paraglide RI
Detour (Dance/Murals)
Roadblock
Pit Stop

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2024, 03:35:32 PM »
If I’m understanding this right:

Paraglide RI
Detour (Dance/Murals)
Roadblock
Pit Stop

Looks like that.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2024, 03:38:29 PM »
On the dancing task, teams are instructed to reach the Escaleras Mecánicas de la Comuna 13 - the Electric Stairways -. The hip hop crew usually has its performances in the area of the Tramo 6 - section 6 - of them.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2024, 06:23:14 PM »
The place where the teams landed in the paragliding task, and later started the rest of leg, is the Mirador La Meseta, in the municipality of Bello, to the north of Medellín.