Author Topic: TAR Australia 7: Harry Jowsey & Teddy Briggs (Best Friends)  (Read 1402 times)

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster

Harry Jowsey & Teddy Briggs
Best Friends

Reality TV stars Harry and Teddy have broken hearts across the globe, but now the best mates are ready to take on The Amazing Race. "I can't guarantee that we are going to be the best at this, but I can guarantee that it will be fun to watch," Teddy joked.

Harry said fans of the show should be ready to see "Two hopeless idiots that have no idea what they are doing but are here for a good time and to try and make you laugh."

And while the duo aren't necessarily the most confident when it comes to their abilities in the race, their hearts are in the right place as they compete on behalf of Beyond Blue. "It helps so many people and it stands for great things," Harry said.

Harry Jowsey and mate Teddy Briggs are raising money for Beyond Blue

Harry: “I think we both wanted a chance to talk about mental health and most importantly have a chance to raise money for an amazing charity. We are playing for Beyond Blue because it helps so many people and it stands for great things."

"Mental health is like physical health," Teddy added, "sometimes you have to work at it and sometimes you need a personal trainer to get into good physical health. I think it's the same with mental health, people need charities like Beyond Blue now more than ever."
« Last Edit: June 08, 2023, 05:08:57 PM by gamerfan09 »

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
Re: TAR Australia 7: Harry Jowsey & Teddy Briggs (Best Friends)
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2023, 06:55:16 AM »
Alternate Cast Pic

Offline strawberryblonde

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2023, 09:24:15 PM »

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2023, 09:37:33 PM »
He is also expected to appear on the celebrity edition of The Amazing Race on Channel 10.

"I think he's so arrogant and so lost in his own world that the effect that this is having on people just doesn't register," Guy said.

I don't know him from Love Island, but it sounds like he's going to make fine TV :/