Author Topic: TAR Australia 7: Dane & Bow Simpson (Father/Son)  (Read 891 times)

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
TAR Australia 7: Dane & Bow Simpson (Father/Son)
« on: June 08, 2023, 09:35:32 AM »

Dane & Bow Simpson
Father/Son

For comedian Dane, The Amazing Race gave him the perfect opportunity to "show off' his dad who features so often in his stand-up.

Dane: “I wanted to challenge myself, but I also wanted to show off my dad. I think he’s one of the silliest, funniest people. He features a lot on my stand up and I wanted to just show people that he’s real. I do make fun, and people think ‘ah what a joke’, but this is real. This is going to be fun. I think Australia is absolutely going to fall in love with him.”

Bow simply added, "I didn't know I was going to do it, but I'm happy to do it."

Dane and Bow Simpson are raising money for the Darugal Elders in Wolgan — explaining that the money could supply people in Walgett with fresh drinking water, something they're both very passionate about.

"Dad spends a lot of time in Walgett, has a house there," Dane continued. "He lives there half the time, and he lives in Wagga Wagga. To think that people buy bottled water every week is just crazy. We think everyone in Australia should have access to clean water to drink. "
« Last Edit: June 08, 2023, 05:11:23 PM by gamerfan09 »

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
Re: TAR Australia 7: Dane & Bow Simpson (Father/Son)
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2023, 07:00:32 AM »
Alternate Cast Pic

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR Australia 7: Dane & Bow Simpson (Father/Son)
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2023, 05:53:13 PM »
At 69 years old at the time of filming (he turned 70 two days ago), Bow is the oldest TAR Australia contestant ever.