Author Topic: HaMerotz LaMillion 9 (TAR Israel) Bitch, Moan & Squal Here! *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*  (Read 13357 times)

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
Because we know we're gunna need this!  :funny: :lol:

Offline Parasparopagraho

• RFF Frantic Poster
Still no sightings.

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
Might not have started yet. We know they normally run their first leg in Israel, so there'd be scarce sightings there.

When Amazing Race sightings start popping up that aren't in Canada, it's probably them. I'm worried about if US 36 and Finland's inaugural season decide to start in the near future. Then we'll be really confused, lol
« Last Edit: May 05, 2023, 03:28:48 PM by Maanca »

Offline Parasparopagraho

• RFF Frantic Poster
A particularly nightmarish scenario would be all the above filming at the same time as the Aussie Celebrity Edition.

Offline Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
So happy that we're back and that we're starting with Iceland.  :woohoo:

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
Finally! Filming is underway on a version that we know races around the world!  :lol: :funny:

So happy that we get to see Iceland! The two US visits were amazing and I'm sure Israel is going to do this wonderful country justice!

Offline Parasparopagraho

• RFF Frantic Poster
The Israelis have a trio of high bars to clear as raised by the Season 6/30/34 visits.

Offline sveped

• RFF Full Member
Will they visit Húsavík? And will they have "Play 'Jaja Ding Dong'!"-guy as a pit stop-greeter?

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
Having proud Spanish ancestry (my great-grandmother emigrated from Madrid back in the 40's), I'm super excited and pumped that they're heading to Malaga again! However, I do hope that they're not coping the exact same locations and tasks from Season 34. That would be pretty poor (and lazy!) from the producers!

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
I remember they copied a couple tasks last season, in the Netherlands they did the ditch vault and finding the small clue in a room full of clogs. But HaMerotz has their knack for coming up with better tasks than the Americans!

Offline Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
However, I do hope that they're not coping the exact same locations and tasks from Season 34. That would be pretty poor (and lazy!) from the producers!

At least they chose one of the better tasks.

Offline Parasparopagraho

• RFF Frantic Poster
Instead of taking the opportunity to debut Portugal a.k.a. the continent's best used nation besides Denmark, hM9 instead gets stuck with Europe's worst country...again!

Offline Brannockdevice

• RFF Sr. Member
Instead of taking the opportunity to debut Portugal a.k.a. the continent's best used nation besides Denmark, hM9 instead gets stuck with Europe's worst country...again!

I'll take the time to respectively disagree - Spain is always welcome in my book!
"Exploration is really the essence of the human spirit." -Frank Borman

Offline Parasparopagraho

• RFF Frantic Poster
^

Eh, Andalusia looks too similar to Tangier when they should've gone to Basque Country instead.

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
Now we found out that they've been to Morocco! Tangier in fact! Good to see a new country debuted on HaMerotz LaMillion!

Offline ianthebalance

• RFF Frantic Poster
edit: nvm

Offline Parasparopagraho

• RFF Frantic Poster
In terms of Subsaharan destinations overdue for a visit, Mozambique > this lame retread.

Offline Brannockdevice

• RFF Sr. Member
In terms of Subsaharan destinations overdue for a visit, Mozambique > this lame retread.

What’s lame about Victoria Falls? It’s one of the most amazing places on the planet!
"Exploration is really the essence of the human spirit." -Frank Borman

Offline Parasparopagraho

• RFF Frantic Poster
The Israelis visited it as recently as haMerotz 7 less than a half-decade ago; they should've gone somewhere fresher like Gorongosa National Park for a non-Anglophone safari leg followed by Maputo.

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
Ahhh Zambia! Victoria Falls is a beautiful location, but maybe it's now becoming an overused location, considering it's now been used in TAR US (x2), TAR Australia & HaMerotz LaMillion (x2)...

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
After TAR27 did the Zambia/Zimbabwe straddling leg at Victoria Falls, Israel and Australia both followed suit within the next couple years. So as a TAR destination, it already feels kinda milked for that reason. Hoping they went somewhere else if that's where they are.

Offline Parasparopagraho

• RFF Frantic Poster
The ruins of Great Zimbabwe would've been far superior paired with an urban leg in either Harare or Bulawayo.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Okay guys.

Can we please stay on topic yet  TRY to be at least somewhat happy with what we are getting?

I would like us to focus on the POSITIVE (like omg we have another season = JOY!)And quit with all the bitching.

Peach needs joy and happiness not whining  pretty please.

Last B/M/S I think.
  :groan: :idgit :groan:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
I thought this thread was specifically so people can Bitch as much as they want without cluttering the other threads? 🤔

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I thought this thread was specifically so people can Bitch as much as they want without cluttering the other threads? 🤔

That's the theory, not that it doesn't stop some from 'cluttering the other threads'. But it's also a squeal thread, and that tends to be forgotten among the 'bitch and moan' on here sometimes.

Sounds like an excellent route to me - Israel, Iceland, Spain, Morocco and Zambia - very cool!
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.