Author Topic: DANCING FOR A DREAM 2023 (Bailando por un sueño) - SEASON FINALE! / POLL  (Read 37969 times)

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
Re: DANCING FOR A DREAM 2023 (Bailando por un sueño)
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2023, 08:21:46 AM »
Sorry for the lack of updates. But the show is not going to start next Monday due to production issues. It's been told that the new starting date will be on the first week of August.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2023, 08:18:37 AM »
Sorry for the lack of updates. But the show is not going to start next Monday due to production issues. It's been told that the new starting date will be on the first week of August.

Marcelo Tinelli has announced that the new date is August 22nd.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2023, 08:18:45 AM »
News update:

Angel De Brito has announced yesterday on his daily show a major change on the show's rules: there won't be Duels this season.

The new system will have to the teams that didn't reached the score needed to move to the next round not dancing again. The jurors are going to decide who is saved and who's going to the elimination after the reveal of the secret votes.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2023, 07:02:38 PM »

Marcelo Tinelli has announced that the new date is August 22nd.

New date announced: Monday, August 28th.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2023, 09:19:13 AM »
Premiere date was postponed again. The season will start one week later, September 4th, due to some technical problems related to the studio where the show will be aired from.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2023, 08:26:33 AM »
Promo!

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/y-52yBCy77s" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/y-52yBCy77s</a>

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2023, 08:41:32 AM »
Some news about the show:

It was informed that the new studio will have a section where the contestants are going to have the chance to live streaming after the performances. Also, there will be an area next to the studio where all the teams can have to opportunity to make a deposition regarding the jury' score and that will be only watched by the audience.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2023, 08:44:01 AM »
Scheduled to perform on Monday:

Noelia Pompa & Sandro Leone
Tomás Holder & Agostina Caute
Camila Homs & Nicolás Fleita
Juliana Díaz & Rodrigo Gutta

This list is subject to last minute changes.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
WELCOME

TO THE

SEASON PREMIERE DAY

OF

DANCING FOR A DREAM 2023!

:conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf:

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
About the show:

Contrary to what happened in previous seasons, this time the teams won't perform the same dance genre on each round. They will choose which genre they're going to dance.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
The show is going to start at 9.45pm local time (7.45pm Forum Time).

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
About the show:

Contrary to what happened in previous seasons, this time the teams won't perform the same dance genre on each round. They will choose which genre they're going to dance.

More about this: teams will also choose the music and on which order they will perform. However, there will be four mandatory rhythms that all the teams have to perform.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
And we're live!  :conf: :conf:

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
And the show begins with a video montage based on Barbie.

« Last Edit: September 04, 2023, 08:18:12 PM by Alenaveda »

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Live streaming (official America TV YouTube channel)

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Now the classic dance performance opening the season. Two times champion Flor Vigna is participating singing and dancing.

Carolina Ardohain is also participating dancing.

« Last Edit: September 04, 2023, 08:23:26 PM by Alenaveda »

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Singers Luck-Ra, BM and Callejero Fino are part of the performance.

Luck-Ra:

BM:

Callejero Fino:

« Last Edit: September 04, 2023, 08:41:35 PM by Alenaveda »

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Paula Chávez is performing in one of the segments of the intro.

« Last Edit: September 04, 2023, 08:29:59 PM by Alenaveda »

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
And with the sound of Twist & Shouts, Marcelo is entering the studio.

As always he begins with his classic "¡Buenas noches, América!" (Good night, America!)

« Last Edit: September 04, 2023, 08:44:24 PM by Alenaveda »

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
He jokes that he's been rehearsing the phrase during the last 34 years for this right moment (playing with the name of the Channel).

He also announces that one of the greatest latin singers will perform live the show's new song.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Christian Castro is singing the new song of the show live!

« Last Edit: September 04, 2023, 08:49:05 PM by Alenaveda »

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Marcelo is playing with a drone that will take aerial views from the show.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Marcelo is thanking all the persons that performed in the intro.

Also is saying that he's happy to be on the air again. To become a member of the America TV family. That they return with a show asked by the people. They will always have a live audience (around 500 persons inside the studio). That it took some time but they're already here.