Author Topic: TAR Australia Cancelled? (2011-2022?) UPDATE: Nope!  (Read 10205 times)

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
Re: TAR Australia Cancelled? (2011-2022?) UPDATE: Nope!
« Reply #50 on: April 29, 2023, 06:50:06 PM »
Thanks for the updates Xoruz & Gamer! We are certainly in for a unique season and I'm looking forward to the continued discussion of this idea in our new thread! :)

Offline Avid

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #51 on: April 29, 2023, 10:03:23 PM »
Race across the world 4 will also b a celebrity version and it already filmed , so AmazingRace Australia celebrity edition will b a must watch too

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2023, 03:13:47 AM »
The Amazing Race Australia: Celebrity Edition

This year, the biggest race around the world is heading in a new direction in an exciting new series, The Amazing Race Australia Celebrity Edition. They say travel is the ultimate test of any relationship, and for the celebrities joining us this season, it will be no ordinary challenge. Our celebrities and their race partner will be met at the starting line by our larrikin host Beau Ryan, who will be sure to throw twists and turns their way as they race across the globe. From culture shock, meagre budgets and the pressure of a non-stop race, our star racers will be tested in ways we’ve never seen before.

https://tvtonight.com.au/2023/04/renewed-the-traitors-amazing-race-celebrity-edition-returning-hybpa.html?fbclid=IwAR0FVwNfLJYHEs2yLzngAjF6mdVkkF14bsNjKAcGKR2RvMUCxvgUutfIPxE
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.