Author Topic: BBCan 9 Official Media: BB Releases and other Press Releases  (Read 1527 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
BBCan 9 Official Media: BB Releases and other Press Releases
« on: February 25, 2021, 09:43:44 PM »
Build it and they will come........
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: BBCan 9 Official Media: BB Releases and other Press Releases
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2021, 09:52:06 PM »
VIA TWITTER:

Big Brother Canada
@BigBrotherCA
Today, Global TV and Insight Productions were made aware of some significant concerns regarding an individual who has been announced as part of the Season 9 cast for Big Brother Canada.
9:05 pm · 25 Feb 2021·Twitter Web App

·
1h
Replying to
@BigBrotherCA
We take this information seriously and acknowledge the impact these concerns raise for both the production and those involved.
Big Brother Canada
@BigBrotherCA
·
1h
While much of what has been brought to our attention remains unproven, we cannot proceed with casting this person and this individual will be replaced ahead of the season premiere.

RE this topic: Press releases by BB are fine. Main stream news  is okay.  Undocumented info from anyone else via twitter or FB will not be allowed.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: BBCan 9 Official Media: BB Releases and other Press Releases
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2021, 09:56:56 PM »
Cast your vote now to nominate two #BBCAN9 houseguests to become team captains 👁 Voting closes Saturday, February 27. Cast your vote here: http://bit.ly/BBCAN9Vote

via BB Can
RFF's Golden Rule: