Author Topic: EDIT: Audio now fixed! My Interview With Shane and Andrew (TAR Australia 2)  (Read 1772 times)

Offline TARstorian

• RFF Full Member
    • TARstorian.
My podcast with TAR Australia 2 winners Shane and Andrew is now uploaded! We talk about -six- unaired tasks, what they have been up to over the past eight years, and so much more!
https://rtvwarriors.wordpress.com/2020/09/02/shane-andrew/
« Last Edit: September 03, 2020, 03:09:28 AM by TARstorian »
I have been to 63 countries. I have met Phil Keoghan, Jon Montgomery, Allan Wu, Elise and Bertram in person. I visited Joe & Bill in Hawaii, JK & Mike in Singapore, and Rovilson in Manila. I attended the TAR 28, 29, and 34 finales.

Offline Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: My Interview With Shane and Andrew (TAR Australia 2)
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2020, 05:16:31 PM »
Very excited to listen, but I'm getting a lot of dead air.

Offline TARstorian

• RFF Full Member
    • TARstorian.
Re: My Interview With Shane and Andrew (TAR Australia 2)
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2020, 06:03:35 PM »
Very excited to listen, but I'm getting a lot of dead air.

I see that too now. I'll message Michael ASAP.
I have been to 63 countries. I have met Phil Keoghan, Jon Montgomery, Allan Wu, Elise and Bertram in person. I visited Joe & Bill in Hawaii, JK & Mike in Singapore, and Rovilson in Manila. I attended the TAR 28, 29, and 34 finales.

Offline TARstorian

• RFF Full Member
    • TARstorian.
Re: EDIT: Audio now fixed! My Interview With Shane and Andrew (TAR Australia 2)
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2020, 03:09:43 AM »
Audio now fixed!

Offline cbacbacba1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2020, 12:48:23 AM »
Major content:

- Roadblock in Leg 2 after Bollywood task > Shane & Andrew went from last to 7th
- Detour in Leg 3 > Nail bed sleeping or walking over hot coal > Shane & Andrew did the nail
- Roadblock in leg 4 after Wild Wadi > Scale down a building (Shane did)
- Detour in Leg 7 before night club > Dance(?)

No Express pass  :woohoo:

Offline ovalorange

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2020, 07:59:13 AM »
Thanks for this, I spent the last hour listening to it. Genuinely surprised at how much the boys could recall from what they experienced ~10 years ago. Glad they confirmed how long that first leg & pitstop was (40hrs racing & 24hr pitstop). I think at the time we were thinking it was so long it must have been two legs in the Philippines.

I'm shocked at all the missing tasks. Kinda funny in hindsight how the editing made it look like Kym & Donna threw in the towel in Dubai, when in reality they couldn't find the cut out route marker.