Author Topic: TAR 32: Bitch, Moan, Squeal Here! (Filming and pre show Spoilers)  (Read 67003 times)

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR 32: Bitch, Moan, Squeal Here! (Filming and pre show Spoilers)
« Reply #50 on: November 12, 2018, 10:08:16 AM »
I think they overloaded a bunch of MM teams again and have a bunch of FF teams is to prevent another MF team to win. We have a lot of MF winners recently.

I would want an FF team to win but don't want to get my hopes up.

Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Offline Genius

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #51 on: November 12, 2018, 10:43:21 AM »
Hoping that the second country visited is also a new one. There are so many Carribean countries that have not been visited, and we also have Guyana, Suriname and French Guiana in South America.  :conf:

Offline I ♥ TAR

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #52 on: November 12, 2018, 10:44:51 AM »
I hope Leg 2 is happening today and there will be sightings of that. I am curious who was the first eliminated team. Hopefully not a FF team.

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #53 on: November 12, 2018, 12:12:34 PM »
LOVE THIS CAST SO FAR :woohoo:

Offline tarbbsurvivor

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #54 on: November 12, 2018, 12:23:05 PM »
OMG!!!! So, so pumped for Will and James! James is getting to live out his dream. Loved his TAR afterbuzz recaps. They will be serious contenders. It’s so weird seeing them as a team because I always thought that they would be perfect for it haha. Also, would love to see them go to SA and then jump to Australia/Oceania. That has only been done in season 13.

Offline Jjw26

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #55 on: November 12, 2018, 12:32:37 PM »
OMG!!! I love James Wellington! He was also on a reality show on The CW with his sister called Capture which had similar aspects to the Amazing Race so along with how huge of a super fan he is, they are probably gonna do pretty well.

Offline Oliveira

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Brazilian Fan
« Reply #56 on: November 12, 2018, 07:48:12 PM »
So looks like its five M/M teams, three F/F teams and three M/F teams, right? :didimiss:

Offline Malcooolm

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Ladies and gentleman...Miss California!
« Reply #57 on: November 12, 2018, 08:01:19 PM »
We haven’t had a M/M team win in awhile so I wouldn’t mind seeing one of them win but five is a LOT so I hope the endgame isn’t a sausage fest
Love, an unapologetic Lisa & Michelle stan

Offline Kamineko

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Pika Pika
« Reply #58 on: November 12, 2018, 10:00:16 PM »
I'm loving the spoilers so far:
- A new country on the first leg, especially in the Caribbean. And it's a night leg! :luvya:
- Loving the diverse teams composition. It's been a while (or maybe the first time) since we see 3 asian teams racing. I hope all of them goes far. :luvya: :luvya: :luvya:
- I'm excited to see Will & James on the race. I've watched ANTM where Will was in and I was rooting for him at that time. I'll root for them again this time. :cheer:
The Amazing Race: Design Challenge VIII - Game starts here!

The Amazing Race Japan - Sign up here!
*Postponed until after TAR:DC 8 finished*

Offline The Dominator

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #59 on: November 12, 2018, 10:59:52 PM »
We haven’t had a M/M team win in awhile so I wouldn’t mind seeing one of them win but five is a LOT so I hope the endgame isn’t a sausage fest

TAR30 had 5 M/M teams and none of them even made the final 3.  same with TAR23.  I agree I wouldn't mind a M/M win since it's been so long.  The last was way back in TAR24!

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #60 on: November 13, 2018, 01:56:37 AM »

TAR30 had 5 M/M teams and none of them even made the final 3.  same with TAR23.  I agree I wouldn't mind a M/M win since it's been so long.  The last was way back in TAR24!

A M/M Team or a F/F Team better win this. Too many M/F's winning in recent seasons. It must end.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 02:00:45 AM by TARUSAFan »

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #61 on: November 13, 2018, 05:14:23 AM »
We need all stop bitch about this teams because these is only time could have Diversity cast

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #62 on: November 13, 2018, 05:16:29 AM »
Love you Zac!  :2hearts:

:ghug:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Jay33

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #63 on: November 13, 2018, 07:05:43 AM »
Cool to see Will on the show. I watched his season of ANTM and as I recall, I did like him.

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #64 on: November 13, 2018, 10:24:01 AM »
We lose the teams :'(

Offline I ♥ TAR

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #65 on: November 13, 2018, 11:16:47 AM »
4 more males than females this season. They almost always cast more MM teams than FF teams. It's 2018, casting needs to wake up. They are sexist, yes, let's say it, it's true.

Counting just HD seasons without season with returnees (12 seasons), we had 41 MM teams and only 29 FF teams. Is world population consisting of only 41% of women?

Why international versions had no problem cast 4 or even 5 (it's nothing unusual) FF teams, while TARUS casted 4 FF teams only two times while casting 4 or 5 MM teams 10 times (once again, not including returnee seasons). We had 5 MM teams in 40% of last 10 seasons.

Do you guys even remember what did last bunch of 5 MM teams in TAR30? I remember only Alec and Connor, the others were really boring and provided nothing special. The women are naturally more entertaining, I think, it's sad that TAR can't see it.

I am not ok with this. Rant is over.

Offline Jro

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #66 on: November 13, 2018, 01:38:36 PM »
4 more males than females this season. They almost always cast more MM teams than FF teams. It's 2018, casting needs to wake up. They are sexist, yes, let's say it, it's true.

Counting just HD seasons without season with returnees (12 seasons), we had 41 MM teams and only 29 FF teams. Is world population consisting of only 41% of women?

Why international versions had no problem cast 4 or even 5 (it's nothing unusual) FF teams, while TARUS casted 4 FF teams only two times while casting 4 or 5 MM teams 10 times (once again, not including returnee seasons). We had 5 MM teams in 40% of last 10 seasons.

Do you guys even remember what did last bunch of 5 MM teams in TAR30? I remember only Alec and Connor, the others were really boring and provided nothing special. The women are naturally more entertaining, I think, it's sad that TAR can't see it.

The casting director is literally female

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #67 on: November 13, 2018, 03:51:32 PM »

+1. Casting needs to improve their casting choices IMO.  I'm still waiting for the season where they cast 5 F/F's. Most M/M Teams in recent Seasons have been bland/boring. Only a few notable ones that stood out to me. Alex & Conor (my all-time favorite M/M, if I was a Racer, I'd be Conor), Matt & Redmond, Tyler & Korey. Still bummed about S.30's F/F's Dessie & Kayla eliminated due to difficulty  finding a parking spot in Iceland (it contributed to their elimination) and Goat Yoga Moms due to the dreaded H2H losing to the boring Twins in Belgium. They were indeed more interesting to me than the other M/M's. PS not being feminist and all but I'd like to see more representation of F/F's. TAR Israel, TAR Canada, TAR Asia are doing it why the US cannot.

On a different note I'd like to see Parent/Child Teams again. I believe we don't have any this Season
Also, seeing teams like Aunt/Nephew, Uncle/Niece, Stepbrother/Stepsister, Stepparent/Stepchild, Brother & Sister In-Laws, Boss/Employee, Potential In-Laws would be a most welcome addition.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 04:25:19 PM by TARUSAFan »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #68 on: November 13, 2018, 05:01:29 PM »

The FORMER one was.....
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Jjw26

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #69 on: November 13, 2018, 05:09:13 PM »

The FORMER one was.....

Lynn lost her job as casting director of TAR too? I thought that was just for Survivor...

Offline Jro

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #70 on: November 13, 2018, 05:40:51 PM »

The FORMER one was.....

So the reports that Spillman was casting TAR 32 were false? Nonetheless, even if she is the former one, she still cast at least some of the past seasons that ppl are complaining about.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 05:46:28 PM by Jro »

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #71 on: November 13, 2018, 09:37:06 PM »
I thought that Spillman lost the Survivor gig immediately but with TAR she had one more season on her contract. I figured that meant she was casting TAR 32, but maybe TAR 31 was her last season.

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
« Reply #72 on: November 13, 2018, 11:07:01 PM »
I think I am in the minority...

I find the F/F teams quite boring and annoying.

I'm fine with more M/M teams than F/F teams!

Offline Realityfan01

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #73 on: November 13, 2018, 11:20:29 PM »
I don't feel like they cast more male teams than female teams on puropse, we don't know if there are more male teams auditioning or they just feel the male teams are more entertaining, this show has a lot of stages in casting

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #74 on: November 15, 2018, 04:09:51 AM »
This season must be new countries season which i might be exitced
« Last Edit: November 15, 2018, 04:18:25 AM by ZBC Company »