Author Topic: TAR 32: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!  (Read 133181 times)

Offline Malcooolm

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Ladies and gentleman...Miss California!
Re: TAR 32: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!
« Reply #900 on: November 13, 2020, 02:57:40 PM »
Press photos are out! It looks like the Roadblock will be walking down the side of a building having to notice flashing letters spelling sauerkraut. The Detour seems to be a choice between doing beer yoga or performing a song.
Love, an unapologetic Lisa & Michelle stan

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
« Reply #901 on: November 13, 2020, 04:51:16 PM »
Press photos are out! It looks like the Roadblock will be walking down the side of a building having to notice flashing letters spelling sauerkraut. The Detour seems to be a choice between doing beer yoga or performing a song.
Beer yoga is a West Coast American thing. :funny:
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #902 on: November 13, 2020, 05:39:37 PM »
Damned iif anyone ever gave me a beer at a yoga class...I feel deprived!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #903 on: November 13, 2020, 07:39:14 PM »
Damned iif anyone ever gave me a beer at a yoga class...I feel deprived!
There's a couple microbreweries here in Chicago offering these classes as part of their tasting experience, but not at the same time. :funny:
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #904 on: November 18, 2020, 04:43:44 PM »

"Der Ententanz" aka the Chicken Dance

https://twitter.com/haleywilliams88/status/1329106429643546626/photo/1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nGIwVF5Re0

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #905 on: November 18, 2020, 05:11:13 PM »
Oh. Dear. God. Now the show will have that song stuck in our heads for a week.

I've hardly heard of the chicken dance since my school days but easter commercials like to play it.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #906 on: November 18, 2020, 06:01:53 PM »
Me too, but on my teen years in the 80's.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #907 on: November 18, 2020, 06:06:30 PM »
Oh. Dear. God. Now the show will have that song stuck in our heads for a week.

I've hardly heard of the chicken dance since my school days but easter commercials like to play it.
They played it at some of my old high school friends' weddings. :funny:

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #908 on: November 18, 2020, 08:00:33 PM »
Will Haley and Kaylynn or Leo and Alana go home?
Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Offline stunami

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #909 on: November 18, 2020, 09:16:17 PM »
Is next week a double episode?
Will there be a halfway point like in Zimbabwe in S30?

Offline elthemagnifico

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Previously as rafael02
« Reply #910 on: November 18, 2020, 09:19:11 PM »

A mega leg in two hours airtime, no pit stop or virtual pit stop in between apparently
what might have been

Offline Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #911 on: November 18, 2020, 09:24:07 PM »

A mega leg in two hours airtime, no pit stop or virtual pit stop in between apparently

Similar to 6's Hungary leg. So only 11 legs?

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #912 on: November 19, 2020, 04:43:32 AM »
Here are caps from the 2nd half-of-the-season preview that was supposed to air after Episode 6. (It aired in Canada is on the on demand episode.) I'll put it under a spoiler tag since it's a couple of caps: Can be removed from the tag if okay, I'm not sure.

Show content

^@ Wowsome in Hyderabad

^@ Baywalk at Mall of Asia (Philippines)

^@ Finish Line, Superdome

Offline ovalorange

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #913 on: November 19, 2020, 06:47:24 AM »

Similar to 6's Hungary leg. So only 11 legs?

Phil said 6 legs to go during the midseason preview after the Berlin episode. So still should be 12 legs, no idea how the superleg plays out though.

Offline I ♥ TAR

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #914 on: November 19, 2020, 07:48:31 AM »
Does this megaleg mean 9 episodes of Kaylynn & Haley?

Offline LandonM170

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #915 on: November 19, 2020, 10:29:56 AM »
I think that there are 11 legs, the mega leg only being counted as one leg. I don't think that the amount of legs/locations speculated adds up since we know that we only have one Kazakhstan leg. The only thing I can think of that it will make it 12 legs is two legs in either: India, Cambodia, or Philippines. I don't think the Philippines as two legs. India could be two legs but having the amount of three legs in one city I don't think would happen. The only thing that is similar to this S14 China legs were their were two legs however the second leg being a double length leg making it have the amount of three legs, but the first China leg was in a city in southern China and the second leg (double length) being in Beijing. So, unless Cambodia is two legs, which i don't think, this makes us have 11 legs.

Leg 1: United States --> Trinidad & Tobago
Leg 2: Trinidad & Tobago --> Colombia
Leg 3: Colombia --> Brazil
Leg 4: Brazil --> Paraguay
Leg 5: Paraguay --> France
Leg 6: France --> Germany
Leg 7: Germany --> Kazakhstan
Leg 8: Kazakhstan --> India (megaleg)
Leg 9: India --> Cambodia
Leg 10: Cambodia --> Philippines
Leg 11: Philippines --> United States

Offline I ♥ TAR

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #916 on: November 19, 2020, 12:45:31 PM »
Is there a possibility that this India megaleg will be one NEL leg and we somehow can end up with Eswar & Aparna eliminated in the next Cambodia leg and Kaylynn & Haley in F5?

Offline OMGitsGARRET

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #917 on: November 19, 2020, 12:59:40 PM »
Is there a possibility that this India megaleg will be one NEL leg and we somehow can end up with Eswar & Aparna eliminated in the next Cambodia leg and Kaylynn & Haley in F5?

If Kaylynn and Haley SOMEHOW make the final 5... that would be insane. From an editing perspective, I feel like I actually almost could see it? Eswar & Aparna are just soo under-edited for a team that makes the final five... so editing wise, I could see it. But realistically, I don't think it'll actually happen.

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #918 on: November 19, 2020, 05:09:20 PM »
"Mega Leg" sounds just like what we all expect it to be.   :funny:

“Are You a Rickshaw?” – In the first ever “Mega Leg” in the show’s history, teams race through Hyderabad, India where they must complete double the detours and double the road blocks and travel double the distance, on THE AMAZING RACE, Wednesday, Nov. 25 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Phil Keoghan is the host.

“This is Not Payback, This is Karma” – The first ever “Mega Leg” in RACE history continues through Hyderabad, India where teams compete in double the detours and double the road blocks and travel double the distance, on THE AMAZING RACE, Wednesday, Nov. 25 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Phil Keoghan is the host.
https://www.viacomcbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/shows/the-amazing-race/releases/view?id=56393

Offline LandonM170

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #919 on: November 19, 2020, 05:15:15 PM »

“Are You a Rickshaw?” – In the first ever “Mega Leg” in the show’s history, teams race through Hyderabad, India where they must complete double the detours and double the road blocks and travel double the distance, on THE AMAZING RACE, Wednesday, Nov. 25 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Phil Keoghan is the host.

“This is Not Payback, This is Karma” – The first ever “Mega Leg” in RACE history continues through Hyderabad, India where teams compete in double the detours and double the road blocks and travel double the distance, on THE AMAZING RACE, Wednesday, Nov. 25 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Phil Keoghan is the host.
https://www.viacomcbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/shows/the-amazing-race/releases/view?id=56393
So, just a Double-Length Leg without the virtual Pit Stop. WOW totally brand new never done before so original. I am not mad that mega legs are a thing; I am just mad that they are saying it is an original thing they came up with for S32.

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #920 on: November 19, 2020, 05:22:40 PM »

So, just a Double-Length Leg without the virtual Pit Stop. WOW totally brand new never done before so original. I am not mad that mega legs are a thing; I am just mad that they are saying it is an original thing they came up with for S32.
Agreed. It's like TAR Canada saying they "invented" the Face Off and was "first and exclusive" to Canada  :lol:

The two Legs that may fit the "Mega Leg" format, if it is what we think it is would be:
TAR8 Final Leg (2-hour episode, no clear midpoint)
TAR10 Leg 9 (2 episodes, midpoint after ARI task, no Mat)

Offline ianthebalance

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #921 on: November 19, 2020, 05:24:58 PM »
This is the same show that usually acts like seasons 1-13 doesn't exist

Offline cbacbacba1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #922 on: November 19, 2020, 06:59:56 PM »

Agreed. It's like TAR Canada saying they "invented" the Face Off and was "first and exclusive" to Canada  :lol:

The two Legs that may fit the "Mega Leg" format, if it is what we think it is would be:
TAR8 Final Leg (2-hour episode, no clear midpoint)
TAR10 Leg 9 (2 episodes, midpoint after ARI task, no Mat)
The original Hungary leg also fits with this criteria.

Offline LandonM170

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #923 on: November 19, 2020, 10:37:07 PM »
This is the same show that usually acts like seasons 1-13 doesn't exist
Seasons 1-4, 6-13! Since, Colin & Christie came back they now know they S5 exist.

Offline LandonM170

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #924 on: November 19, 2020, 10:42:18 PM »
Just checked the TAR32 Wikipedia page and they are saying that the upcoming legs are Leg 8: Kazakhstan —> India, and Leg 9: India —> Cambodia. Also, there is a U-Turn icon in the bullets for Leg 9 so pretty sure the second U-Turn is going to be in Cambodia. So, I am pretty sure we are only having 11 legs.