Author Topic: TAR 27 Locations (NO spoilers except Locations please)  (Read 34538 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: TAR 27 Locations (NO spoilers except Locations please)
« Reply #50 on: July 08, 2015, 06:27:21 PM »
I'm using this thread exclusively!!  And appreciate the thread.  Loving the route, even excited for India again after a long hiatus.  Absence makes the heart grow fonder!

Okay then!! I just am seeing the same info in two places, but glad to provide this as well.  Discuss away!

Even if I will never understand why being unspoiled is more fun. except for the finish order which we do not spoil here anyway.LOL!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Brannockdevice

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #51 on: July 08, 2015, 06:41:14 PM »
A leg in South Korea would be nice. We haven't visited the country since season 17. Canada would be really nice, especially if we visit Vancouver for a leg. China would make me yell. That country is overused WAY TOO MUCH. In the end, I'm hoping for a Seattle or Phoenix finish line.

South Korea is out from MERS. And in my opinion, I love China. It has so much history and is so diverse, they could visit every season and I'd be peachy keen :)

Also, being someone who actually lives in Phoenix, YOU DO NOT WANT TO COME HERE. PERIOD. ESPECIALLY IN JULY!!!!  (:;) (:;) (:;)
Lol seriously, it's over 100 degrees here, and humid! TAR made the mistake of coming here in Season 4 and 8. Never again I tell you.
"Exploration is really the essence of the human spirit." -Frank Borman

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #52 on: July 08, 2015, 06:47:06 PM »
A leg in South Korea would be nice. We haven't visited the country since season 17. Canada would be really nice, especially if we visit Vancouver for a leg. China would make me yell. That country is overused WAY TOO MUCH. In the end, I'm hoping for a Seattle or Phoenix finish line.

South Korea is out from MERS. And in my opinion, I love China. It has so much history and is so diverse, they could visit every season and I'd be peachy keen :)

Also, being someone who actually lives in Phoenix, YOU DO NOT WANT TO COME HERE. PERIOD. ESPECIALLY IN JULY!!!!  (:;) (:;) (:;)
Lol seriously, it's over 100 degrees here, and humid! TAR made the mistake of coming here in Season 4 and 8. Never again I tell you.

It's humid in Phoenix? Thought that it was dry. I don't know. The humidity is higher than Las Vegas, but yeah, not comes in terms with Southern and East Coast cities.
"I will not not be rich" - Renata Klein on Big Little Lies

Offline Brannockdevice

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #53 on: July 08, 2015, 06:51:20 PM »

It's humid in Phoenix? Thought that it was dry. I don't know. The humidity is higher than Las Vegas, but yeah, not comes in terms with Southern and East Coast cities.

Heck yeah it is. For some reason everyone thinks Arizona is a dry heat, which it isn't. In July and August it gets humid from our monsoon season! But you're right, I'm sure it's much better than in the South!

Offline Keepcopz

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #54 on: July 08, 2015, 08:15:56 PM »
As India might be double legs like the previous visit to India in Season 18 and 20. I hope the penultimate legs takes place in South East Asia just to mess with the teams since it's really hot and raining now due to monsoon season. :lol: Burma (Is it possible? I mean, it's pretty touristy now.) or Brunei as a new country would be appreciate. Or Vietnam (with a switchback to TAR3 since this season seemed to have a nostalgic theme with several potential switchback)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #55 on: July 10, 2015, 02:04:16 AM »
Next ......Jodhpur !!!!!!!!! 100% sure!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline TheRabbi

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #56 on: July 10, 2015, 08:01:57 AM »
Awesome!  Do we think they're going to the Taj Mahal for a task or at least a route marker?

Offline TAR789

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #57 on: July 10, 2015, 08:43:11 AM »
Jodhpur is leg 10. Leg 9 is happening in Agra, so lets hope they went to the Taj Mahal :hearts:

Offline TARFanMan

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #58 on: July 11, 2015, 02:53:39 PM »
One person says he spotted teams in Macau. Possible Hong Kong/Macau leg? I'd have to say that this route is similar to TARs 1 & 11. Now let's just hope for a Seattle finish line!

http://prntscr.com/7rjcwr

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #59 on: July 11, 2015, 02:58:57 PM »
One person says he spotted teams in Macau. Possible Hong Kong/Macau leg? I'd have to say that this route is similar to TARs 1 & 11. Now let's just hope for a Seattle finish line!

It's not confirmed!!!!

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #60 on: July 11, 2015, 03:19:34 PM »
Nobody beats RFF members at the Jumping To Conclusions detour.

:trampb:
« Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 03:23:49 PM by Plaidmoon »

Offline TARFanMan

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #61 on: July 12, 2015, 02:30:58 AM »

It's not confirmed!!!!

Didn't say it was.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #62 on: July 12, 2015, 02:39:51 AM »
^^Possibly something local. Unless we get further info this remains spec only.  This thread is for confirmed locations only.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline TAR789

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #63 on: July 13, 2015, 10:42:28 PM »
Leg 1: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Includes tasks on Copacabana Beach and PitStop at Praia Do Arpoador.
Leg 2: Buenos Aires, Argentina. Route info directing them to Calle Bartolome Mitre 4272.
Leg 3: San Antonio de Areco, Argentina.
Leg 4: Zambia. They visited Victoria Falls.
Leg 5: Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe. They went to A' Zambezi River Lodge, Crocodile Cage Diving, and The Lion Encounter.
Leg 6: Paris, France. Pictures taken near Arc de Triomphe and Sacré-Cœur Basilica. Route info at Pont Alexandre III. Pit Stop at Place Charles de Gaulle.
Leg 7: The Hague, The Netherlands. Pit Stop at Peace Palace.
Leg 8: Krakow, Poland. Someone on twitter said that he saw TAR being filmed at Schindler's Factory (not confirmed).
Leg 9: Agra, India.
Leg 10: Jodhpur, India.
Leg 11: Hong Kong & Macau, China.
First season since TAR17 to feature 10 countries! :hearts:

Offline Brannockdevice

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #64 on: July 14, 2015, 01:13:24 PM »
Leg 1: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Includes tasks on Copacabana Beach and PitStop at Praia Do Arpoador.
Leg 2: Buenos Aires, Argentina. Route info directing them to Calle Bartolome Mitre 4272.
Leg 5: Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe. They went to A' Zambezi River Lodge, Crocodile Cage Diving, and The Lion Encounter.
Leg 6: Paris, France. Pictures taken near Arc de Triomphe and Sacré-Cœur Basilica. Route info at Pont Alexandre III. Pit Stop at Place Charles de Gaulle.
Leg 8: Krakow, Poland. Someone on twitter said that he saw TAR being filmed at Schindler's Factory (not confirmed).

Season 19 visited ten countries. So did Season 20.

Offline LeonardTheKoala

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #65 on: July 14, 2015, 01:31:23 PM »
Um, I can only read nine countries  :umn: Brazil, Argentina, Zambia, Zimbabwe, France, The Netherlands, Poland, India and China (Hongkong and Macau are part of China) so what's the last country I missed?  :spy:

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #66 on: July 14, 2015, 01:32:49 PM »
USA. :lol:

Online Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #67 on: July 14, 2015, 01:35:49 PM »
Um, I can only read nine countries  :umn: Brazil, Argentina, Zambia, Zimbabwe, France, The Netherlands, Poland, India and China (Hongkong and Macau are part of China) so what's the last country I missed?  :spy:

The US! They count the final leg as a country.

Offline LeonardTheKoala

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #68 on: July 14, 2015, 01:38:12 PM »
USA. :lol:

Oh, I didn't know the host country should be included too, nice to know   :conf:  :funny:

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #69 on: July 14, 2015, 04:42:18 PM »

Season 19 visited ten countries. So did Season 20.

Austria and Netherlands don't really count they were just train connections

Don Task

« Reply #70 on: July 14, 2015, 05:08:44 PM »
Leg 12: New York City

Offline elthemagnifico

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Previously as rafael02
« Reply #71 on: July 14, 2015, 05:19:43 PM »
Leg 12: New York City

:yess:  :hearts:
what might have been

Offline TheRabbi

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #72 on: July 14, 2015, 08:09:42 PM »
Great route!  Any word on NYC locations or tasks?  With all the throwback themes this year, did they work in Flushing Meadows like the first route marker of TAR25?  It'll be tough to top the excellently-designed final leg of TAR21 in my opinion.

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Black holes are where God divided by zero!!!
    • My Favorite City
« Reply #73 on: July 14, 2015, 08:30:30 PM »
Great route!  Any word on NYC locations or tasks?  With all the throwback themes this year, did they work in Flushing Meadows like the first route marker of TAR25?  It'll be tough to top the excellently-designed final leg of TAR21 in my opinion.

I didn't think you wanted to know any of that stuff.....only the route!
Matthew 7:15

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #74 on: July 14, 2015, 09:50:18 PM »

We don't know...yet. No pics. Based on one (unverified) twitterer, Belmont and Long Island and the Hamptons were discussed. Still lots to spoil! But yes, definitely NYC area.
RFF's Golden Rule: