Author Topic: TAR 27 Bitch, Moan & Squeal Thread **SPOILERS**  (Read 117023 times)

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR 27 Bitch, Moan & Squeal Thread **SPOILERS**
« Reply #75 on: June 24, 2015, 05:46:44 AM »
When will they finally be released :gaah:

Released what?
"I will not not be rich" - Renata Klein on Big Little Lies

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #76 on: June 24, 2015, 05:52:55 AM »
For the second leg.

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #77 on: June 24, 2015, 06:56:49 AM »
Tiffany & Krista hopefully would pull a Jaime & Cara (S.14). Jaime & Cara were in the back of the pack 1st leg (7th place) during their inaugural season. As legs go by Jaime & Cara placed higher and ended up 2nd place overall. Christie & Jodi, also S.14 finished 10th but managed to get higher positions in the next legs and even got a 1st place in one leg. Also rooting for Jazmine and Danielle, they seem to have that strong female team vibe going on. The F/F teams should reach the Finale, hopefully. :hoot:  If Leg 1 was a NEL, Team TMZ (Shevonne & Kelly) would get another chance a la Maria & Tiffany (S.15)
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 07:08:20 AM by TARUSAFan »

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #78 on: June 24, 2015, 07:34:48 AM »
Tiffany & Krista hopefully would pull a Jaime & Cara (S.14). Jaime & Cara were in the back of the pack 1st leg (7th place) during their inaugural season. As legs go by Jaime & Cara placed higher and ended up 2nd place overall. Christie & Jodi, also S.14 finished 10th but managed to get higher positions in the next legs and even got a 1st place in one leg. Also rooting for Jazmine and Danielle, they seem to have that strong female team vibe going on. The F/F teams should reach the Finale, hopefully. :hoot:  If Leg 1 was a NEL, Team TMZ (Shevonne & Kelly) would get another chance a la Maria & Tiffany (S.15)

Yeah, I hope Tiffany & Krista recover and do much better next leg.  And I'm rooting for Jazmine and Danielle as well!

Offline Big Mother

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Huge fan of TAR, BB & Survivor
« Reply #79 on: June 24, 2015, 07:39:09 AM »
Declive said that his team was too tired to go to the pit start. It's almost 24 hours since the last team checked in. did they leave already and we lost our leads? it's my first time on this board and i don't know how the spying works :D. I have found nothing on twitter yet.
The World is Waiting For You

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #80 on: June 24, 2015, 07:51:52 AM »
Information usually isn't as readily available as it has been the last couple of days. It helps when they tell us where the start line is and where they are going on the first leg.  :yess: It'll probably be slower and less busy from now on.

They could have already started leg 2. It's 9:45 AM in Rio. They could start later today or wait until tomorrow. We won't know until something shows up on social media. Twitter is a good place to look. That's where I do most of my work. Since Phil said 21 days of filming (22-24 is the normal in recent seasons), that means fewer off days than normal and makes something happening today more likely to me.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #81 on: June 24, 2015, 07:52:18 AM »
Not the first time it happens. It's almost a rule that at some point we lost track of them and then we find the teams again. Don't worry, we'll find them.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #82 on: June 24, 2015, 09:56:09 AM »
Because it's a shorter race this time, I'm a little surprised they haven't started the second leg yet.
Or perhaps we've just lost them for a while.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #83 on: June 24, 2015, 12:02:57 PM »
First of all, HUGE THANKS TO JEFF, DECLIVE, AND TEAM,! Truly outstanding job .  Ya'll are awesome!

Second,  we love you plaid!  No worries!

Third , I want every single one of you to  stop right now and go read the posting rules for the live thread.

STARTING RIGHT HERE:

LIVE POSTS ONLY,  EXCE PT FOR CLARIFYING HELPFUL POSTS LIKE MAPS

Don't ask someone how they know, if they want to say they will.

And questions go to discussion.

thanks team! Let's keep this a lean mean fighting machine!

Not bitching at the teams or TAR 27 but seriously some posters in this forum.

Just want to say that I'm extremely annoyed by people other than Declive who were posting on the LIVE thread, also other than those who tried to add on the location suggestion + give Declive suggestions or try to make out the links with Declive's info. And I think newbie plus new posters are okay if they ask questions on the LIVE thread (although they really shouldn't) since they're not familiar with the rules, but if you've been here for like since jurassic years please follow the rules kthxbye.

Nobody wants to read whether you're happy a certain team is last at a pit-stop, nobody is affected if you don't believe in Declive's spoilers. Nobody is interested if you think a certain team will make it or not next leg on the LIVE THREAD. BRING IT TO THE DISCUSSION AND SPECULATION THREAD FOR GOD'S SAKE.

Okay, rant over. I just want to say...

THANK YOU DECLIVE. <333

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #84 on: June 24, 2015, 12:09:28 PM »
First of all, HUGE THANKS TO JEFF, DECLIVE, AND TEAM,! Truly outstanding job .  Ya'll are awesome!

Second,  we love you plaid!  No worries!

Third , I want every single one of you to  stop right now and go read the posting rules for the live thread.

STARTING RIGHT HERE:

LIVE POSTS ONLY,  EXCE PT FOR CLARIFYING HELPFUL POSTS LIKE MAPS

Don't ask someone how they know, if they want to say they will.

And questions go to discussion.

thanks team! Let's keep this a lean mean fighting machine!

Not bitching at the teams or TAR 27 but seriously some posters in this forum.

Just want to say that I'm extremely annoyed by people other than Declive who were posting on the LIVE thread, also other than those who tried to add on the location suggestion + give Declive suggestions or try to make out the links with Declive's info. And I think newbie plus new posters are okay if they ask questions on the LIVE thread (although they really shouldn't) since they're not familiar with the rules, but if you've been here for like since jurassic years please follow the rules kthxbye.

Nobody wants to read whether you're happy a certain team is last at a pit-stop, nobody is affected if you don't believe in Declive's spoilers. Nobody is interested if you think a certain team will make it or not next leg on the LIVE THREAD. BRING IT TO THE DISCUSSION AND SPECULATION THREAD FOR GOD'S SAKE.

Okay, rant over. I just want to say...

THANK YOU DECLIVE. <333

I may be guilty  :stare

Offline Big Mother

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Huge fan of TAR, BB & Survivor
« Reply #85 on: June 24, 2015, 12:52:29 PM »
thanks for that info. being new her, I wasnt aware of the nuances/rules, all the threads seem to run together right now and didnt realize that wasnt the right spot to say how amazing Declive is with his detective work.
The World is Waiting For You

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #86 on: June 24, 2015, 01:19:15 PM »
It's fine, I remember the mass confusion that occured when I first visited this place :gnome
Basically, this thread and the "Speculation and discussion of spoilers" thread are the places for neutral commenting. :)

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #87 on: June 26, 2015, 11:31:08 PM »
That video from Argentina is the best behind the scenes video of TAR ever! The crew telling the teams to wait until they come over to film them, the release form, etc. Awesome!
And how is that guy actually filming? They actually allowed him to film the whole thing while filming him with the intent to use it in the show? Very cool.

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #88 on: June 26, 2015, 11:37:07 PM »
That video from Argentina is the best behind the scenes video of TAR ever! The crew telling the teams to wait until they come over to film them, the release form, etc. Awesome!
And how is that guy actually filming? They actually allowed him to film the whole thing while filming him with the intent to use it in the show? Very cool.

Probably a GoPro hidden in his hat? :lol:

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
« Reply #89 on: June 27, 2015, 12:22:59 AM »

Probably a GoPro hidden in his hat? :lol:

Maybe some spyglasses they are kinda looking straight at the camera :lol:

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #90 on: June 27, 2015, 01:31:28 AM »
I know right?! lol I immediately thought like some Google Glass kind of thing or he's hidden his phone somewhere, but the video is great and looks basically like he's holding it up normally.  I hope they do include this scene in the episode. Would be very fun.

I wonder if TAR is relaxing some of their strict rules when it comes to filming.  Like in TAR25, they didn't edit out cameramen and sound guys popping into the frame, which I think is great.  An example of the opposite is TAR25's Palermo Leg when they used close-up shots and cut away instead of showing the teams (and likely the crew) scrambling into the painting Detour.  I want to see that craziness on screen. 

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #91 on: June 27, 2015, 02:49:21 AM »
I know right?! lol I immediately thought like some Google Glass kind of thing or he's hidden his phone somewhere, but the video is great and looks basically like he's holding it up normally.  I hope they do include this scene in the episode. Would be very fun.

I wonder if TAR is relaxing some of their strict rules when it comes to filming.  Like in TAR25, they didn't edit out cameramen and sound guys popping into the frame, which I think is great.  An example of the opposite is TAR25's Palermo Leg when they used close-up shots and cut away instead of showing the teams (and likely the crew) scrambling into the painting Detour.  I want to see that craziness on screen.

Tyler & Laura had a selfie with Phil and their 2 cameramen. :funny: I think it was Netherlands. ???

Offline naejae91

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #92 on: June 27, 2015, 05:18:34 AM »
According to the behind the scenes video, Krista & Tiffany was seen feisty and have tendency of meltdown to someone (local and taxi driver) like Jaime & Cara. :lol: Hopefully they can go far and I'm rooting for them going to the final leg.
TAR25/TAR29: Modern classic season.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #93 on: June 27, 2015, 05:39:30 AM »
I have a strange feeling they WILL finish the entire race, or at least place highest of all the F/F teams.

Btw, F/F are my favourites, like, all the time, and I love all the female teams this season :luvya: Even if one of them probably got eliminated first, I still look forward to seeing them all on the show.
Atm I'm torn - at first I liked Jazelle a lot more (after seeing their 2 audition videos), but now the cheerleaders seem great and perhaps even more likeable! :cheer:

Offline cbacbacba1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #94 on: June 27, 2015, 07:26:36 AM »
Praying that they are going  to Australia after Argentina
*flash back to the moment that Danielle mixing up Argentina with Australia in all-stars

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #95 on: June 27, 2015, 07:28:07 AM »
I have a strange feeling they WILL finish the entire race, or at least place highest of all the F/F teams.

Btw, F/F are my favourites, like, all the time, and I love all the female teams this season :luvya: Even if one of them probably got eliminated first, I still look forward to seeing them all on the show.
Atm I'm torn - at first I liked Jazelle a lot more (after seeing their 2 audition videos), but now the cheerleaders seem great and perhaps even more likeable! :cheer:

Yes please  :cheer:  :cheer:

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #96 on: June 27, 2015, 08:49:47 AM »

I'd like to see either Tiffany & Krista or Jazelle & Danielle finish the entire Race.

Offline Keepcopz

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #97 on: June 27, 2015, 09:43:32 AM »
Hope for the rest 2 F/F to go far!  :cheer:

But, with the speculation about meat RB, it made me worried a bit that might not be good season for F/F.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #98 on: June 27, 2015, 09:45:40 AM »

I'd like to see either Tiffany & Krista or Jazelle & Danielle finish the entire Race.

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #99 on: June 27, 2015, 11:33:45 AM »

I think Danielle and Jasmine are the Celina and Vanessa of the race. I placed them higher than the cheerleaders and predicting they will be finalists.
Tiffany and Krista remind me of Kaylani and Lisa. Idk why? I placed them as top 5 is my prediction.

Both remaining ff teams seem strong so hope they both go far.
Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!