Author Topic: Live Feed Updates - Friday, Aug 1st - Sunday, Aug 3rd  (Read 22193 times)

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Live Feed Updates - Friday, Aug 1st - Sunday, Aug 3rd
« Reply #75 on: August 02, 2014, 05:47:52 PM »
Cody and Frankie go to eat some slop pie

Zach and Christine stay in the beehive

Christine's mic isn't really working that well and she's doing some crazy quiet whispering.

BB: CHristine please put on your microphone

Christine's mic wasn't even on.  For like hours . . .   :knuckles:

A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #76 on: August 02, 2014, 06:28:02 PM »
Cody and Derrick in the fire room

Cody:I don't know if we're gettin gplayed by Nicole

Derrick: She is.  He goes through 2 lies, one about Donny wanting to put up Cody and another about Amber.  I think Hayden and Nicole and DOnny are working together.  I'm asking you what you're thinking

Cody: What do you think about Frankie?

Derrick: Play the numbers, we vote out Zach or Frankie we lose a number and they gain one.  Would zach ever put us up? No.  Christine ever put us up?  I don't knoew.  Frankie put us up?  I don't think so

Cody: What about the blood bath thing?

Derrick: They're using us. I think Nicole is exaggerating.  She's a bad liar. She plays with her fingers.

COdy: IS there anything we need to bring up to the detonators?

Derrick: Not right now, we have to wait until the after the veto meetiing.  THey don't want Donny or Jocasta out.   Every single member of the Detonators we can beat.  Hayden and Nicole are playing down their abilities.  They think they can play us now and get rid of us later.  Donny is definittely not working with you.

Cody: Victoria?

Derrick: Victoria is with us.  Christine is with us. 

COdy:  What made me nervous was that Christine said I have to talk to Nicole about Zach.

Derrick: I think everyone in the house lies to me and you.  YOu're the only person in this house, I know i now in my gut, isn't lying to me.  Everyone else is embellishing.  You and I are going on the blcok and we need to make sure we have the numbers.  we cannot lose one of our people.   We need the votes to save us eventually.  They know because of the exposure of the bomb squad they're on the outs. 

COdy: Hayden?

Derrick: YOu don't think Haydeon doesn't know he's number 6. I don't blame him for doing what he's doing.  We have Zach and Caleb that won't put us up. 

Cody: I don't trust Frankie

Derrick:  Frankie is playing both sides.  If he understands the numbers he'll come back to us because we hvae the numbers.  Nicole told me he wanted to work with her but wouldn't give it a name. We have a name.  He wants to be with us.  I don't care about Frank as a person, i want his number.  If we send jocasta home he can't get us out.

Cody: He could, I think Zach is in franie's back pocket,

Derrick:  but I think Zach likes us better. But you do get that feeling about Nicole and Hayden.

Cody: YEah, I wanted to talk to you about it. 

Derrick: Nicole is so emphatic when we mention Donny.  we have to assumer there is some elaborate plan.  This is a tv show. 

Cody: I think its frankie?  Why would Christine turn and say they're talking game?

Derrick: But did she?  We have to assume everything is a lie.  I said to you on day 2 that we had to ride all the way and cross freference everything.  Nicole has been caught in thre elies, the biggest being Donny's plan to get you out.

Cody: I would want to talk to victoria to get confirmation. 

Derrick wants Cody to wheel Christine back in.  We have to get to the final two.  Gain her trust.  Use that face of yours.  SHe's talking to nicole alot.  Its 100% that Nicole and Hayden are working together. 

Cody:  Donny can win if he gets us out. If jocasta stays around Donny will win.  I felt like we were getting played a little bit. 

Derrick: We aren't dumb kids.  Frankie is playing the entire house. Caleb has no plan to backdoor us and no elaborate plan.  Zach isn't working with Hayden.  Frankie will go either way but if we hve the numbers he'll stay.  Donny won't go with us.  Jocasta will go with Donny. We do what we originally planned and crush their numbers. I think Zach talks **** but I don't think he'd vote us out. 

Cody: What about Frankie and this double eviction?

Derrick: IF we got down to 6 I would vote Frankie over caleb

Cody: Zach told me that I'm the first one that Frankie wants out.   If he wants me out as the first detonator, if christine is in his back pocket.  If one of us went up against Zach, Zach would go home.  . . .

Derrick: YOu can't confront Frankie about wanting you out until after the replacement noms are in place.  He could blow your game up with Nicole and Hayden.   Before we can talk to him and figure things out.   

Derrick recognizes that they're paranoid.

Cody wants to have a detonator meeting and confront all of them. 

Derrick: IFwe get together after the meeting, we make a big move. Nicole, Hayden and Donny

Cody: This week is a big week.  Everyone in the house wants to work with us.  I'm nervous why everone wants to work with us. 

Derrick: We made a promise to each other on day 2 and I don't say a bad thing about you. 

Cody: Everyone else has negative things coming out of their mouth.

Derrick: Week 7 we got this. 
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #77 on: August 02, 2014, 06:42:07 PM »
Frankie joins the fire room conversation. 

Cody and Derrick fake talking about worrying about Zach.

Derrick:  Have you been talking to Hayden and Nicole?  You're the x factor.  Who is up there right now?

Frankie: no one.  Everyone is down here. I think they trust me.  If she's going to put me up she'll tell me.   That's the level of trust. 

Derrick: We don't want that because then Zach would go home.

Frankie:  I love that Zach just figured out he should be playing to game 90. If we survive this week  . .

Derrick: We have 10, 5 detonators. 

Frankie: We control everyhing.

COdy: I think Donny feeds so much stuff to Nicole and Hayden

Frankie: That's the ony thing game wise that I talked to nicole about donny, but Christine said no so obviously,  . . . I don't want Zach to go anywhere, but sometimes I want to stick a fork in his eyes. I can say that to you

Cody: Its not benefiting the group if he goes up and we have to savehim every week

Frankie: It benefits us if its a last minute thing.

Cody: It benefits us if its not a majority

Frankie: It can't be a tie, she'll vote him out.  I don't want her to come to me and have her ask me to vote Zach out.  Luckily, Hayden will do the talking and I don't have to.  Maybe Hayden will be he likes the kid?

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #78 on: August 02, 2014, 06:47:56 PM »
Cody has to go poop.

Frankie and Derrick chat about the veto and Zach

Frankie: I'm just a little concerned about info flow.  I don't want all of us to go to her. 

Derrick: It concerns me that she never talks game to you. YOu're like the most trustworthy person in the hous.e 

Frankie: I asked her who her target was and she said Zach.  I asked who she would put up if one of them came down. I said Donny?  She said that's a good idea because I've puthim up before.  I asked if she'd use the veto and she said she didn't want to talk about it until it happens.   If Zach wins, Donny goes on the block, Jocasta goes home.  That's the best situation.

Derrick: Isn't that crazy.I'm so pissed I can't get over that money we lost. 

Frankie: I don't know if we'll get one this week, maybe Monday or Tuesday?  Its possible that America will vote at Sunday's show?

Derrick: I hope they don't try to break us up. 

Frankie: are you concerned about Zach? 

Derrick: I don't talk to him like that, but you kind of control him

Frankie: you do

Derrick: If you came to me and said team america, I can't control Zach anymore, he doesn't talk to me and doesn't value my opinion.   Cody is loyal.  He is definitely team Frankie.  If you came to me and said you can't control Zach its a sinking ship . . .

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #79 on: August 02, 2014, 06:58:47 PM »
Christine joins Frankie and Derrick because she has to pee and cody is Pooping.  really

Frankie: She's already played her hand with Donny.  Then we can debate whether Donny or Jocasta goes home.

Christine: that would be ideal.

Frankie: I'm worried that if you win it she'll come to you and ask you to use it on Jocasta

Derrick: You could say that you love her and want to do what's best for our game but you don't want the blood on your hands.  ANd, you don't want to blow up your game.

Christine is worried about Zach

Derrick: He's loyal to the detonators.  If he did mention putting you up, cody and Frankie could talk to him about it

Frankie: He doesn't talk bad about you to us, he only does it to you.

Christine: If it was a bad situation you  really think you can control Zach?

Derrick: Yeah.   He said that he put you up because he thought you were a vote to keep Nicole.   He can't lie

Frankie: he can't lie

Christine: I was worried about the line drawn in the sand with Zach. 

Frankie: As long as Hayden is on board, its fine. 

Christine: I think he is.

Derrick: Its not that we have to like everyone in the group, we don't

BB: Frankie please go to the diary room.  Everyone cheers.

Frankie: Here we go.  I'm just going to grab my make-up bag

Derrick telling Christine that keeping Zach is a numbers game. They need him there.   

Cody and Nicole in the bathroom

Nicole: Christine just told me to put up you and Derrick.  And, she's telling me that I should be made at Hayden because he and victoria made out and Hayden wants Zach to stay.

Cody: When?

Nicole: Just now on the couch, I swear to god. 

Nicole leaves

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #80 on: August 02, 2014, 07:14:03 PM »
Christine to Derrick in the fire room

Christine: He just needs to convince Nicole that he's not coming after her. 

Derrick:I think he likes me, he respects me, he ain't going to hang out with me after this.   I'll hang out with you mroe than him even though you're younger because we're at the same stage in our lives. 

Christine: If its 6-2, yI'm okay

Derrick:Just say that you have to vote with the majority

CHristine and I can say that I sincerely believe that he's not coming after you.

Derrick going through the numbers again.  If we survive the double eviction we'd make up 5 of the 9 people in the house. 

Christine: I hope we'd survive the double eviction

Derrick:I hope so. . . . we have Jocasta and Victoria and we're still here.  ONce we get down to 5 or 6 people we can go after Zach.  Its uncomfortable, I rely on people like Frankie and Cody and you because you guys have an in I can't talk game.

Cody comes back.  Christine wants Cody to cheer for her.  She leaves.

Cody: You know who just chased me in the bathroom. Nicole just swore to god that Christine wanted to put up Cody or Derrick.   

Derrick: Frankie just told me that Hey, he was talking about you, and furture, and that we have to have Jocasta go hom, as long as me and cody are keeping Zach on a leash.

COdy: we are geting f'd.  Why would nicole chase me down? 

Derrick: When would she say that?   

Cody: She said on the couch.

Derrick: Cody what do we do?

Cody:  I know man.  I think they're both showing exactly what they are.

Derrick: When Christine talks game to you?

COdy: I don't know the last time Christine talked game to me

Derrick: She was just talking game to me.

Cody: She said that Christine told Nicole that VIctoria and Hayden hooked up.   Don't you remember Christine said she'd just tell Nicole that Hayden was up.

Derrick: Christine is playing Nicole. 

Cody: Nicole is not playing us . . . .  Christine and Frankie are trying to play us

Derrick: It would be stupid for them, they don't have the numbers yet

Cody:  If we go on the block up against Zach? ?  They go through the votes.  IF you and Zach are next to each other, Frankie has four days to get to Caleb.  Frankie is running around just as much as Amber.   

Derrick: What do we do this week?

Cody: We wait to see what happens.

Derrick: I'm going to try to see if Nicole tells me the same story when we'realone.  I'm in the alliance.   

Cody:  She said that Frankie went to Hayden and he wants Zach to go up so you need to put someone up that Hayden won't vote for, that's me and you.   She also said Christine mentioned our names.  She swore to god 18 times.   

Derrick: I"m listening to you man.

Cody: If Nicole puts up Frankie, she's not playing us. 

Derrick: If Frankie is with us and she puts him up and we vote him out. So Donny wins HOH and he puts you up against Zach and they think they can manipulate Zach.  They would have the votes tosend you home. 

COdy: If they put me up they're plaing us completely, Nicole would not have know about the victoria and hayden thing because we just talked about it in the beehinve.

Derrick: So when I walked out of the beehive she said she would tell Nicole

COdy: NO she said she's wait for the time. 

Derrick: what's our next move?

Cody: If i'm hoh, I'm hurting one of their numbers.  Donny and CHristine, backdoor option, jocasta, and victoria

Derrick: Ok. Now that there is less people we have to communicate more.  It might get more obvious. 

Cody: I didn't run to you. 

Derrick: I"m interested to see if she tells me the same thing. 

COdy: If she doesn't tell you those things, she's flipping things.

Derrick: we can come to one conclusion, someone, a group of two people are playing us. They're not playing us as a group, they're playing us as too separate people. 

Donny and Nicole in the HOH room . . .

He's giving Nicole a pep talk about how good she'll do. 

Donny takes the strawberries down to Jocasta.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #81 on: August 02, 2014, 07:23:51 PM »
Nicole whispering in the hoh room. She better hope she wins this week. SHe's playing dirty, very, very dirty.

Hayden in the HOH room.

Nicole: Dude, did anyone talk to you?  Christine came up to you and she wanted to talk to me and said you had to send someone up against Zach, who do you want up?  She said Cody and Derrick.  She said just so you know Hayden and Victoria made out and Hayden loves Victoria.  Even if its not true, its a bad friend?  Is it true?

Hayden: it is not true

Nicole:  Why would she say that when she knows I like you a little bit?   She said it disgusts me, disgusts me.   I'm happy now that everything is confirmed and she didn't say Frankie's name

Hayden: Victoria andI have never kissed and made out.

Nicole: That makes me feel better because I don't want to look like a fool. I wouldn't break up our alliance

They hug.

Nicole:  She said she talked to Caleb and he's not using the veto. Zach thinks he's super safe and Hayden wants Zach to stay and you know VICtoria will do whatever Hayden does.

Hayden:  Did you tell Derrick and Cody about it?

Nicole:  I told Cody, but I waited until I saw her go in the fire room.   She's like ther eis an all guys alliance.

Hayden: There is not.  Zach does think hes safe.

Nicole: YOu never told Frankie that you wanted Zach to stay?

Hayden: No I never said that. 

Nicole: I wanted to go tal kto you about it.  She wouldn't le tme she said wait until after the veto.  She is so bad at her game.  I am so happy I don't tell her anything.

Hayden:  She keeps bringing up the kiss thing.  That's why Cody keeps looking at me and Victoria.

Nicole: She said Zach told her that Hayden and Victoria made out.  SHe just wnats to get a rise out of me before the competitition. She is not my friend. She is worse than amber.   She's like I'm going to go scare them in the fire room and she just walked in.  It was clear she wanted to go talk to Frankie, Drerrick or cody

Hayden:Who would you put up if you had to?

Nicole: Christine or Frankie

Hayden: but who?

Nicole: Frankie, he scares me.  Christine can't win.

Hayden: Yeah. 

Nicole: I think Christine is throwing every comp. She says she is happy not to have to go through this.   

Hayden Oh I know she's throwing it

Nicole: Its so sad that she thinks I'll turn on you. You are vicious. 

Fishes/Highlights with Jeff . . . time to play the veto . . .
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #82 on: August 02, 2014, 10:41:09 PM »
Still have Jeff and his clips.  Veto must be taking a while

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #83 on: August 02, 2014, 11:33:18 PM »
Approximately 4 hours of this veto comp as of this moment  :oh

Feeds still not back!
delightful just delightful

Offline Dark Rain

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #84 on: August 02, 2014, 11:38:58 PM »
BBAD - Veto comp is still happening.

Donny, Derrik, Haydon and Cody in the HOH room.  Appears that Everyone else is in sequester. 

Imagine that...

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #85 on: August 02, 2014, 11:40:08 PM »
oh this could possibly be the morphomatic one

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #86 on: August 02, 2014, 11:41:44 PM »
Seems like the HOH people are also sequestered in the HOH room.  Could be wrong-- but a couple of comments from Cody make it seem that way. 

Offline Dark Rain

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #87 on: August 02, 2014, 11:42:20 PM »
oh this could possibly be the morphomatic one

That is what I was thinking. 
Imagine that...

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #88 on: August 02, 2014, 11:44:21 PM »
I will start updating BBAD when the veto comp is over. The non players are still stuck in HOH talking non-game.

Offline Dark Rain

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #89 on: August 02, 2014, 11:45:32 PM »
You can hear a buzzer going in the background and some other voices.  Can't tell what they are saying though.  Could be Frankie hosting POV in his dramatic fashion.
Imagine that...

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #90 on: August 02, 2014, 11:46:25 PM »
why would Victoria have to stay in the storage room for 3 hours if its a morphamatic comp?

Offline Dark Rain

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #91 on: August 02, 2014, 11:49:13 PM »
In the background with my volume way up I can hear Zak yelling something about missing a piece and the phrase "Talk to me bro!!!!" 
Imagine that...

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #92 on: August 02, 2014, 11:52:33 PM »
The non players are locked up in HOH

Zach can be heard yelling in the background

Offline Dark Rain

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #93 on: August 02, 2014, 11:55:23 PM »
through the bleed through you can hear Zak yelling and a buzzer going.  He keeps saying something about a piece being missing.  He is definitely not happy.  It very hard to hear though.
Imagine that...

Offline Dark Rain

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #94 on: August 03, 2014, 12:00:13 AM »
Haydon asking group in the HOH if they would rather have scale skin or horns on their head.

Imagine that...

Offline Dark Rain

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #95 on: August 03, 2014, 12:02:33 AM »
Talk in HOH room turns to horrible ways to die.  Burned to death, Shark eating you, freezing, and drowning. 
Imagine that...

Offline Dark Rain

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #96 on: August 03, 2014, 12:06:37 AM »
Feeds cut on BBAD, Veto must be over.  Scratch that, they are back with the crew in the HOH
Imagine that...

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #97 on: August 03, 2014, 12:10:28 AM »
The guys want to take a look at the BY after the veto comp they believe it has to be an elaborate set up because it is taking so long.

Offline Dark Rain

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #98 on: August 03, 2014, 12:12:49 AM »
Frankie comes to HOH and grabs the crew, and now we have fish.  Veto must be over.
Imagine that...

Offline Dark Rain

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #99 on: August 03, 2014, 12:26:10 AM »
Not sure who won yet, but Zak had a difficult time, says he wanted to give up but BB wouldn't let him.
Imagine that...