Author Topic: Live Feed Updates - Friday, Aug 1st - Sunday, Aug 3rd  (Read 22437 times)

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Live Feed Updates - Friday, Aug 1st - Sunday, Aug 3rd
« Reply #125 on: August 03, 2014, 02:07:42 PM »
BB's really mean "I said its time to get up for the day!"

Christine in the bathroom getting ready, giggles, I love that one.

A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #126 on: August 03, 2014, 02:11:33 PM »
BB:  Attention houseguests you should know that the tallest building west of the Mississippi has 73 floors above ground.
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #127 on: August 03, 2014, 02:17:46 PM »
BB:  Did you wash your hands?

Just as Frankie came out of the bathroom.

Frankie: Damn they're all over my ass today.

Cody in the living room, they're trying to get us all up and we can't even go outside.

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #128 on: August 03, 2014, 02:22:38 PM »
BB:  Frankie, Zach, Hayden, Victoria, Derrick, Caleb Rise and Shine!
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #129 on: August 03, 2014, 02:26:07 PM »
BB:  Houseguests this is a reminder that sleeping is only permitted in the bedrooms.

COdy: Fine then.  You told us to wake up so now I'm not.  He gets up from the couch and says Give us the outside back!!

BB:  Knock it off.

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #130 on: August 03, 2014, 02:34:51 PM »
BB again with the "I said its time to get up for the day!"

Jocasta: You guys haven't realized yet that they don't take orders well, especially orders to get up. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #131 on: August 03, 2014, 02:58:24 PM »
The backyard is open again, the only houseguests up and about are:

Nicole - Breakfast

Jocasta - Washing her clothes

Donny - Going to eat his lunch outside.  He asks Jocasta to give him and Nicole a little bit of time because I think . . . .

FIsh.   :gaah:
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #132 on: August 03, 2014, 03:01:26 PM »
BB: Nicole please go to the DR

Donny: You bastard you . . .  :funny:

Meanwhile Adam and Eve are reluctantly moving around.

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #133 on: August 03, 2014, 03:25:53 PM »
Nicole out of DR to the BY with Donny

Donny: What's going on?

Nicole: I have no idea what CHristine is going to do with the veto. If she uses it I won't put you up.   

DonnY: I was a bit worried.

Nicole: I know she'll want me to put you up

Donny: What aobut the other plan?

Nicole: She's like best friends with Frankie?

Donny:  I know but

Nicole: That's a lot of blood on my hands.  I tell her that I'm going to put you up, but then put up Frankie . . .

Donny: Yeah

Nicole:  SHe told me things yesterday that weren't true.

Donny: When I went to cody before he put me up, he said "They" and I said don't tell me who they are, but weknow who they are

Nicole: I secretly hope she plays a fast one on me that she's going to use it.  I will talk to her.

Donny: YOu aren't the one that has to make the deal.  Let her come to you and then you'll learn alot about the deal

Nicole: She'll want me to put up you and Cody.  Why not frankie?  I'm not close to Frankie

Donny: She told me Jocasta, Victoria, Cody and Zach.  Christine and Frankie aren't going  to flop. 

Nicole: She doesn't trust you and Frankie doesn't trust Jocasta.  SHe would pick you and Frankie would pick Jocasta.

Donny: She will say to put me up and that will split this monstrous alliance of me and Jocasta. 

Nicole: I think she will say to put you up and that Zach will go home.

Donny: Just know who your friends are.

Nicole:  Oh I know.

Donny:  YOu've won either way.   You can leave it in her hands.  Its just like you've got it now.  Its in her ball court.  Let her come to you and sing her song and you can learn about her alliance. and if she uses it let it backfire on her. 

NIcole: exactly

Donny: I let her think my plan was her plan.

Nicole: I hate that I can't play in HOH next week. 

Donny: Its just like in the beginning, its Caleb, Derrick, Cody, Christine, Frankie and Zach. They tell alot.  My problem is to keep my big mouth shut and listen.  We have to have a good day if we can.  Leave it up to her, if she wants to use it and if she doesen't want to use it we will just back up and punt and start over

Nicole: Will you vote Zach out over Jocasta?

Donny:  If that's what you, me and Hayden decide is best for our game.  She's not after you. 

Victoria and Caleb come outside. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #134 on: August 03, 2014, 03:46:51 PM »
After some chit chat  Caleb and Victoria already leave

Donny: IF they've already talked to everyone then they know they have the votes to get me out.

Nicole: Frankie, Christine and Caleb want you out

Donny: And Derrick

Nicole:  I don' tknow about that.  She told me lies.  As of yesterday she is not my friend anymore.  A friend would never do that.  Don't refer to her as my friend.  (Christine) 

Donny: The play is in her hand

Nicole: SHe keeps telling everyone how much of a threat you are and how brilliant your speech was

Donny: It was so off the hip.  .  . 

Nicole: It was good.  SHe's like I don't know why he would show his intelligence and us looking like a fool becuse we think you're a groundskeeper

Donny: You were the first person that I had my eye on when you first came in the house because you were so scared. I remember the first time we talked and I didn't hold it against you that you put me up

Nicole: Thank you so much and I'll never put you up and that you let me prove it to you

Donny: We are only here a short time, we are with our families forever and I know your family would steer you toward me because you know how I play.  I like Cody but I don't trust him 100% and like Hayden and trust him almost 100%

Nicole:  Christine knows that we trust you.  She talks crap about Hayden to me and Idon't understand what her point is does she not understand how close we are.

Victoria and Caleb back outside.  Victoria has some frozen almond milk.  Caleb has a protein shake and is holding a pop tart. He won't eat it, he just wants to hold it. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #135 on: August 03, 2014, 03:49:33 PM »
Donny: Bald headed, naked and hungry . . .
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #136 on: August 03, 2014, 03:58:25 PM »
Hayden up and to the HOH room with Nicole.

They hug.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #137 on: August 03, 2014, 04:05:47 PM »
Hayden: Did you talk to Christine?

Nicole: She's been sleeping all day too

Hayden: I thought last night.

Nicole:  She tried.  Adam and Eve came up here.  I kind of just want to listen because that will tell me alot. 

They can't find the remote so they can't watch to see who is coming.  They decide to lock the door.

Nicole: Donny is so scared.  I want him to go after those three.  I didn't know that Christine told Donny she wanted Jocasta, Cody, Zach. That's gutsy.  I thought COdy was her favorite

Hayden: NO matter what either Zach or Frankie could be going home.  Me and Cody were talking last night and we're just ttrying to see how we're going to go about it. 

Nicole: You can't just shock everybody.  You can pretend other people voted other ways.

Hayden: Say she doesn't use it, everyone thinks Zach is staying.   HOw do we play it off?

Nicole: Who will be upset?

Hayden: Frankie and Christine and Caleb. . .  Caleb won't get it because he thinks Jocasta isn't in the alliance she has to go home.  Its mainly just Frankie and Christine.  This morning I woke up because I was super cold and  Frankie was up because he was freezing and the backyard was open and me and Frankie went out to lay in the sun and he was like how do we get Nicole on board to keep Zach.

Nicole: I want Frankie to go so bad.  I was thinking I could pretend that I would put up Donny and get Christine to use it and then put up Frankie. 

Hayden: Don't piss her off because she's still in the house.  I would rather have Frankie than Zacnh, but Zach is okay too. Zach came to me with his eviction speech.   I am 95% sure that she threw that competition. 

Nicole: I'm glad that I didn't win because it would all be up to me as to who I wanted out Zach or Frankie.

Fish.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #138 on: August 03, 2014, 04:08:29 PM »
Nicole:  Do you think he'll go home for sure?

Hayden: Yes

Nicole: Seriously you guys aren't going to flip the script on me right?

Hayden: No.   

Nicole: I'd be so mad.

Hayden: Is cody better at cuddling than me?

Nicole: No, but I can't say anything.   
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #139 on: August 03, 2014, 04:20:03 PM »
Jocasta and Donny are talking a little game.  Jocasta says its Caleb and Frankie just as bad as Caleb and Amber those two will go to the end if they aren't broken up.

Nicole and Hayden really think that Donny is some sort of medical professor. 

HaydeN: I do trust Donny with some information, but not all.   I have to not to talk about Derrick to Donny because he doesn't trust him at all.  I can't believe what Christine said about me and Victoria.  I hope Cody doesn't believe it.  I won't bring it up with him, I'll just address it if he asks or something.

Nicole: Mumble, mumble

Hayden:  I know she's supposed to be my friend that's what pisses meoff

Nicole: And she said that's why you don't want Victoria to go. 

Hayden: When did she tell you?

Nicole: On the couchin the living room.

Hayden: She's a squid, she's such a squid.

Nicole: I thought she was going to be the one person I trusted after the bat.  I have to pretend, but . . .

Hayden: I call her Christine Appleseed.  . . . all she does is plant seeds around the house

Nicole: I don't know where this kissing thing came from?

Hayden: SHe's blaming Zach, but I know he didn't say it

Nicole: They were probably sitting in a room trying to figure out what we could say to get me to mad at you .  . . Ding, ding, ding!

They both hope that Christine uses the veto.

Hayden: YOu have to let it be known as to why you're putting him up.

Nicole: Help me out .

Hayden:  Strictly game wise I can't trust you and anyone else to trust you would be a bad game move so take a seat Frankie.

Hayden wants to give Nicole a HOH kiss.

Nicole: No Hayden
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #140 on: August 03, 2014, 04:30:52 PM »
Nicole: Donny told me today that he would sacrifice himself for me and you.  He said he knew from day one and that my family would be team Donny

Hayden: He could be just saying that.

Nicole:  I believed him a little bit because he had tears in his eyes a little bit and he cried when I put him up.

Hayden: Your hair smells so good all of the time.  Its the best smelling hair ever.

Nicole: wouldn't have been fun to be Adam and Eve together?

Hayden: so fun

They both agree that it would have been an excuse to be together.

Hayden: This is the first time we've been together alone

Nicole: It took 6 weeks.

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #141 on: August 03, 2014, 04:48:07 PM »
Hayden does his best to coax a kiss out of Nicole.  She says no, she's nervous and not ready, but sometime later this week. 

Victoria waiting for Caleb.

She's talking to Derrick.  He's explaining that he hasn't talked to her because he doesn't want Caleb to know how much they talk. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #142 on: August 03, 2014, 04:50:02 PM »
Haycole all 4 feeds for a bit . . . Hayden kissing Nicole's cheek.

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #143 on: August 03, 2014, 04:57:33 PM »
BB: Its a lock down, please go inside the house.

Hayden leaves the HOH room.

Derrick and Victoria arguing about whether Derrick wished Victoria luck last night.

BB: YOu're one day closer.  500,000 dollars

Jocasta wants to talk to Christine in the beehive room.

J: So you probably do or don't know what you're going to do?

C: I haven't talked to Nicole yet

J: I'd be dumb if I said no girl I don't want you to use on me.  I would love for you to use it on me if you choose to use.  Whatever you and Nicole decide. I'll respect your game and what is best for your game.  I would hope that I would be good for your game.  I would do whatever I can going forward it.  Name it. I'm not a hard person to work with.  You name it I'll claim it and we'll do it.  I have me to offer

Christine:YOu're a very trust worthy person.  we beat all the boys last night. 

J: I was so proud of myself.

They rehash the veto comp.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #144 on: August 03, 2014, 05:00:59 PM »
Christine: I just have to talk to Nicole because its more blood on her hands and she'll resent me and all that

J: Its definitely going to be what's good and what will help you too.  Of course you know I'm not going to curse you out

C: Its probably going to be an interesting veto on the other end, I don't know what he's going to say.

J; You guys know I'm proud of you.

Its Photobooth time!! 

J: Definitely I would love it, but definitely I respect it. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #145 on: August 03, 2014, 05:04:07 PM »
Frankie in the photo booth

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #146 on: August 03, 2014, 05:06:59 PM »
Christine in the photo booth

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #147 on: August 03, 2014, 05:08:57 PM »
Jocasta's photos
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #148 on: August 03, 2014, 05:11:53 PM »
Nicole's photos
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #149 on: August 03, 2014, 05:19:56 PM »
Cody

~ Caitlin Thomas