Author Topic: TAR 24: Bitch, Moan, and Squeal Thread **Spoilers Inside!**  (Read 254426 times)

Offline memmathsi

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: TAR 24: Bitch, Moan, and Squeal Thread **Spoilers Inside!**
« Reply #825 on: December 02, 2013, 12:28:22 PM »
Who are #Tim_McCordDaniDoughnuts? The Twitter campaign to get them on TAR is annoying me so much if they are ever on I am going to cheer against them.   :gaah:

Offline Leilani

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #826 on: December 02, 2013, 03:15:44 PM »
Who are #Tim_McCordDaniDoughnuts? The Twitter campaign to get them on TAR is annoying me so much if they are ever on I am going to cheer against them.   :gaah:

I Googled Tim McCord and Dani Doughnuts and it gave me a bunch of hits related to the band Evanescance.  Apparently, he's the bassist for the band.

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #827 on: December 02, 2013, 05:51:30 PM »
I predict a Final 3 composed of:
Cowboys
Cancer
Afghanimals/Globbies
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #828 on: December 02, 2013, 06:57:37 PM »
Cowboys
Cancer
Afghanimals/Globbies

oh my god :lol: Everyone will melt and rage :lol: But yeah lets be optimistic and look at their strengths. But ugh, but yeah :lol:
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline Puppet

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Arcanine <3
« Reply #829 on: December 02, 2013, 10:51:29 PM »
Cowboys
Cancer
Afghanimals/Globbies

oh my god :lol: Everyone will melt and rage :lol: But yeah lets be optimistic and look at their strengths. But ugh, but yeah :lol:

I might just suffocate myself if that happens.
I have faith in what I see
Now I know I have met an angel in person and she looks perfect
I don't deserve this, you look perfect tonight

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #830 on: December 03, 2013, 04:23:43 AM »

They annoy me too! For some reason, a handful of their fans have decided that the best way to get them on TAR is to twitter bomb Jerry Bruckheimer a few dozen times a day. I don't think he is even involved with casting. They have been doing this for months and they show up when ever I search Twitter. I finally had to start filtering out tweets that include "Evanescence".  I still see a few, but it's much more manageable.

I haven't bothered to look up the model Dani Doughnuts, but with a name like that, I'm wondering if she's a plus sized model.

:monroe: :monroe: :monroe: :monroe: :monroe: :monroe: :monroe: :monroe: :monroe: :monroe:

I knew that some day I'd find a use for that smiley. Now I've got to find a use for this one:

:nat

Offline WinTar

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #831 on: December 03, 2013, 06:35:40 AM »
After seeing the probable boot order, I will have to root for the Country Singers now! :knuckles:

Natalie & Nadiya
Mark & Mallory
Joey & Meghan
Brendon & Rachel (spec'd or confirmed?)
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

My Top 4 teams gone! :(

Offline Puppet

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Arcanine <3
« Reply #832 on: December 03, 2013, 09:47:31 AM »
After seeing the probable boot order, I will have to root for the Country Singers now! :knuckles:

Natalie & Nadiya
Mark & Mallory
Joey & Meghan
Brendon & Rachel (spec'd or confirmed?)
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

My Top 4 teams gone! :(

Guessing Brenchel and Margie/Luke are 7th/8th. Not sure which is which though...
I have faith in what I see
Now I know I have met an angel in person and she looks perfect
I don't deserve this, you look perfect tonight

Offline SoYoung

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #833 on: December 03, 2013, 11:47:25 AM »
No sightings of carojen  :gaah:

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #834 on: December 03, 2013, 12:56:57 PM »
No sightings of carojen  :gaah:
No sightings of Brenchel worries me more, even though we haven't sighted them for a much longer time... :/

Offline johnnyboy224

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #835 on: December 03, 2013, 03:16:03 PM »
Why are all the shots people get in their countries are of the cowboys? Most of the fans dislike them, why not wait around and take pics of the other teams people actually need to see. 

I mean seriously? A crystal clear picture of the cowboys and a bad quality pic of multiple teams from the back?

Rachel goddess ftw <3

MrDeerShank

« Reply #836 on: December 03, 2013, 03:35:23 PM »
Why are all the shots people get in their countries are of the cowboys? Most of the fans dislike them, why not wait around and take pics of the other teams people actually need to see. 

I mean seriously? A crystal clear picture of the cowboys and a bad quality pic of multiple teams from the back?

Rachel goddess ftw <3

Maybe because they don't see any of the other teams?

Offline couchracer

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #837 on: December 03, 2013, 06:09:59 PM »
Maybe cowboy    hats    are photogenic.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #838 on: December 03, 2013, 06:12:06 PM »
Maybe cowboy    hats    are photogenic.

They're easy to be spotted for sure.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline SoYoung

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #839 on: December 03, 2013, 07:31:42 PM »
 :wohoo:

brenchel  :hearts:

i would love to see CaroJen + Brenchel in the F3

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #840 on: December 03, 2013, 07:44:02 PM »

Rachel goddess ftw <3

Most of the people in those countries don't watch TAR and don't know the teams, don't know who has been photographed elsewhere, and probably don't care who you like and don't like.

I'm happy to see ANY pictures. We usually have multiple legs each season where we're not figuring it out until the previews come up during the season. We've been pretty lucky so far for TAR 24.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #841 on: December 03, 2013, 08:22:45 PM »
In the same line of Plaidmoon:

The last time the race was in Buenos Aires (TAR20) the Pit Stop was in a public park - the Intendente Alvear Plaza - in Recoleta, close to the cemetery. The place is an attraction for tourists, however the confessionals were recorded in the same area. Anybody had seen pics from that moment? No, because the amount of people who knows about the race in Argentina is minor in comparisson with another countries (and we have TARLA, and teams in the finals of that version in each season). In fact there was only 1 picture of Phil at the PS (check that season's sightings) as the only proof of the race having a leg here. Be happy that we have all those pics.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 09:04:13 PM by Alenaveda »
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
« Reply #842 on: December 03, 2013, 08:40:22 PM »

Rachel goddess ftw <3

Most of the people in those countries don't watch TAR and don't know the teams, don't know who has been photographed elsewhere, and probably don't care who you like and don't like.

I'm happy to see ANY pictures. We usually have multiple legs each season where we're not figuring it out until the previews come up during the season. We've been pretty lucky so far for TAR 24.
Adding on, the photographers might have been overwhelmed with excitement that the show they watch is being filmed in their country or city they forget they dislike that specific team. Another guess is numerous European or Southeast Asian residents have never connected with American culture before and when they see cowboys hats, they are interested in taking a picture of it and sharing their discovery across the Internet for their friends (and unsuspecting TAR trackers :lol:) to see.
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline kungfuwomn

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #843 on: December 03, 2013, 10:35:02 PM »
There is no proof that brenchel still in race a picture far away of a couple in green that could be anybody? I need to see a closeup or better pic of them if anyone knows of one let me know?

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #844 on: December 03, 2013, 11:01:56 PM »
BRENCHEL SURVIVING YES!   :yess: :yess:
Omfg if thats true I am going to cry tears of joy  :hearts: :conf: :yess:

Offline memmathsi

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #845 on: December 03, 2013, 11:05:33 PM »
That green jacket being worn by the dark haired man, being interviewed at the Plaza de Espana, is the same green jacket Brendon had on at the Taiwan Taoyuan Int'l Airport (TPE) - see page 2 of the Live Sightings page.  It is definitely Brendon and Rachel, whether the interview is a decoy, they were eliminated today or are still racing...not clear.  But when you look at the teams we know are racing we don't even have that many dark haired males to begin with.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #846 on: December 03, 2013, 11:08:03 PM »
That green jacket being worn by the dark haired man, being interviewed at the Plaza de Espana, is the same green jacket Brendon had on at the Taiwan Taoyuan Int'l Airport (TPE) - see page 2 of the Live Sightings page.  It is definitely Brendon and Rachel, whether the interview is a decoy, they were eliminated today or are still racing...not clear.  But when you look at the teams we know are racing we don't even have that many dark haired males to begin with.

^^What she says.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #847 on: December 04, 2013, 03:23:49 AM »
BRENCHEL OMG BRENCHEL BRENCHEL BRENCHEL BRENCHEL BRENCHEL <333333333333333333

Offline JordanJones123

• RFF Full Member
  • Jet and Cord should have won!
« Reply #849 on: December 04, 2013, 04:29:10 AM »
The part I'm confused about is the Sri Lanka and Rome legs. Brenchel were not spotted at the Spanish Steps, which was one of the easiest bits of spoiling ever, or at the pit stop, where 5 others checked in. There is a possibility that they could have used a Fast Forward in Rome, and been one of the 6th, 7th or 8th teams to check in in Sri Lanka. To be honest I just hope the cowboys make it to the finals
Jet and Cord are still the best!!! Bring them back!

'Maybe God didn't bless me so much with talent, but he gave me try'