Archive > TAR Canada

The Amazing Race Canada 1--Pre-Race Speculation

<< < (20/24) > >>

georgiapeach:
I think of it as helping those too stupid to help themselves...removed the link. :groan:

Have you EVER heard of a team who was casted after posting their own vid?? KISS OF DEATH!!

sharkshooter:

--- Quote from: Leafsfan on January 17, 2013, 07:33:52 AM ---...I wonder who the host will be

--- End quote ---

If it has to be a Canadian, perhaps some who have maybe not yet been discussed here:

William Shatner - will the contestants have to "boldly go where no man has gone before"?
Alex Trbeck - sometimes the contestants lives might be in jeopardy
Celine Dion - Perhaps the contestants, when the going gets tough, will break into "my heart will go on"!
Anne Murray - undoubtedly, some contestant from Toronto, climbing an ice mountain in the Yukon, will wish they were a snowbird.
Pierre Elliott Trudeau  -oh yeah, he's dead - fuddle duddle
The BearNakedLadies - sorry, forget them, I thought the title was litteral
David Cronenburg - can you imagine what he would think of for detours?
Pierre Poutine - oh, he doesn't really exist
Keanu Reeves - a detour could be a choice between the blue pill and the red pill

just some ideas.

walkingpneumonia:

--- Quote from: sharkshooter on January 23, 2013, 11:20:13 AM ---
--- Quote from: Leafsfan on January 17, 2013, 07:33:52 AM ---...I wonder who the host will be

--- End quote ---

If it has to be a Canadian, perhaps some who have maybe not yet been discussed here:

William Shatner - will the contestants have to "boldly go where no man has gone before"?
Alex Trbeck - sometimes the contestants lives might be in jeopardy
Celine Dion - Perhaps the contestants, when the going gets tough, will break into "my heart will go on"!
Anne Murray - undoubtedly, some contestant from Toronto, climbing an ice mountain in the Yukon, will wish they were a snowbird.
Pierre Elliott Trudeau  -oh yeah, he's dead - fuddle duddle
The BearNakedLadies - sorry, forget them, I thought the title was litteral
David Cronenburg - can you imagine what he would think of for detours?
Pierre Poutine - oh, he doesn't really exist
Keanu Reeves - a detour could be a choice between the blue pill and the red pill

just some ideas.

--- End quote ---

Sarah Polley - oh the stories she could tell. Seriously she would be great, but I doubt she would do it.
Justin Trudeau - i think he is kinda busy right now.
Neve Cambpell - hmmmm.

Remember you heard it here 1st.

tarflyonthewall:
Would Nicholas Lea work? He's a Canadian, he can definitely do the creepy elimination pause like Classic Phil (he was Krycek on The X-Files, so he knows intense), he's got the right sort of personality... except he's 50 now.

RachelLeVega:
Justin Bieber and Drake would be awesome hosts!!!  :lol3: ...jk

I was thinking someone who is a news reporter on a Canadian daily news program. Don't know any, but that may happen.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version